Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,038 members, 7,814,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed (38252 Views)

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by adasbay(m): 6:39am On May 09, 2020
andivirus:
Accidental Hero. Very soon his eyes will clear. Go and ask Ganduje how far?

see this guy don't care about people dying.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by zagorakis(m): 6:40am On May 09, 2020
I stand with GYB on this one.. FG and NCDC should lead by example. They had said that anybody entering nigeria or any state should be quarantined for 14 days .. That was the case when the Chinese medics came to Nigeria, they were all quarantined including the pilots that brought them before they started work.. Now kogi with no record of covid-19 has insisted on the officials being quarantined before working and they are running.
Even an individual from Ekiti state had insisted that his son should be quarantined for 14days before entering his house..talk less of NCDC that rolled out the guidlines for everyone..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Angelfrost(m): 6:42am On May 09, 2020
Leave Bello alone abeg... Is it by force to join the bandwagon??!...

The governor doesn't want to add Covid-19 to his long list of governing headaches.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Emedu(m): 6:43am On May 09, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
Some people will just rush to comment rubbish without going through the whole write up.
How can NCDC workers go to someone's state and refused to be quarantined before starting their work. It sounds so unprofessional.

We all know the truth my brother. Except for intellectual exercise. You and I know that Yahaya Bello point of argument is born out of his preconceptions about the virus being political.

He didn't want to be proved wrong. I strongly believe Yahaya Bello is doing everything possible to remain right on his argument at the expense of his people lives.
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by AreaFada2: 6:43am On May 09, 2020
edo3:
If i were the president,, i would send a stern warning to all these PTF members that if at the end all the covid figures are false,, they should just say bye to the planet earth.. A lot of those PTF guys are multi millionaire now because of covid..
But be aware that even the best, tried and tested tests can ocassionally show false positive or false negative.

Hence tests for Covid-19 that is very new have to be ideally repeated. But where resources are few, repeat test may not be carried out on those negative especially.
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Jimtop001(m): 6:46am On May 09, 2020
Why is it only in states where people have been tested that they are recording deaths. Since Kogi governor said no to ncdc, who have died in his state and autopsy came out as corona virus death. Immediately Ganduje requested for 15billion, people started testing positive and started dying. It's all scam, they are all greedy people making money out of this Plandemic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by zikter(m): 6:46am On May 09, 2020
This life. I thought people were insinuating that the govs are announcing audio Covid-19 for the sake of money, how come they are crucifying oga Bello for not announcing any case

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Jimtop001(m): 6:49am On May 09, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
AreaFada2:

But be aware that even the best, tried and tested tests can ocassionally show false positive or false negative.

Hence tests for Covid-19 that is very new have to be ideally repeated. But where resources are few, repeat test may not be carried out on those negative especially.

In a country where the information minister declared they have disbursed 100 billion?? It's either you're not informed, misinformed or choose not to be informed.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Emedu(m): 6:51am On May 09, 2020
With what we have experienced for the past few weeks. I think we should now realise that this virus is real.
Elrufai lied?
Bauchi Governor lied?
Did A bba Kyari choose to be tested positive of COVID- 19?
Did Davido girlfriend also join in the conspiracy theory?
What about OYO Governor?
Edo speaker nko?
Please let wise up. Covid- 19 is real.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by ekevwe(m): 7:00am On May 09, 2020
Kogi state governor complained that federal government is putting pressure on them to accept that there is covid 419 in the state.

There is no Covid 19 in most states in Nigeria.

The covid 19 in US, Italy, Spain, UK is different from the one in Nigeria.

Its insane to announced lockdown when cases is less than 100. Then relax lockdown when cases are over 2000.

If you know you know.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Awoleesu(m): 7:01am On May 09, 2020
Nairaland is a full specimen of Nigeria. So, can anyone from Kogi state here confirm the veracity of Yahaya Bello's COVID 19 App?

Whoever wishes to volunteer this confirmation should please answer the following:

*Do you have the App on your device?

* Have you taken the test or you know one who has taken the App test?

*Do you know if the App feeds a database where records of Kogi state's Covid 19 can be 'spooled'?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by NairaMaster1(m): 7:06am On May 09, 2020
sleek214:
I stand with Yahaya Bello on this one. Covid 19 is fast becoming a scam in Nigeria. Initially PTF was telling us the the people that died have serious health issues but they now stopped telling us. They are using covid 19 to milk us dry.

Your eyes will soon clear. Don't worry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by ideology(m): 7:09am On May 09, 2020
noble71:
Yahayah Bello is playing with fire, playing politics with Coronavirus. angry

Which one is easier, declare the numbers like they want and collect money grin
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Reference(m): 7:09am On May 09, 2020
grin Hahahaha.... They attempted to quarantine the delegation which promptly took to their heels and fled the state with their thermometers between their legs.

But aren't visitors to a locality required to be quarantined for 14 days. Did we not quarantine the much trumpeted and debated Chinese doctors on arrival.

Anyone can be a carrier including the NCDC officials as has been proven in a couple of states. The fact that you are an official should not ordinarily spare you from isolation protocols. The NCDC chair went into isolation upon his return from China at the start of our program in Nigeria. And if States are truly independent in this fight they have a right to be wary of any unsolicited visit. Not so?

Once again Covid 19 testing includes the test of our geo-political structure as a nation. Interesting times ahead.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by ideology(m): 7:10am On May 09, 2020
NairaMaster1:

Your eyes will soon clear. Don't worry.

Bros from March till date is how many days?

If there are any cases by now it will manifest....

What if the test kits is what is spreading the virus?

Have you asked yourself that

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by ideology(m): 7:11am On May 09, 2020
Reference:
grin Hahahaha.... They attempted to quarantine the delegation which promptly took to their heels and fled the state with their thermometers between their legs.

But aren't visitors to a locality required to be quarantined for 14 days. Did we not quatrantine the Chinese doctors.

Anyone can be a varrier including the NCDC officials as has been proven in a couple of states. The fact that you are an official does not spare you. The NCDC chair went into isolation upon his return from China at the start of our program in Nigeria. And if States are truly independent in this fight they have a right to be wary of any unsolicited visit. Not so?

Once again Covid 19 testing includes the test of our geo-political structure as a nation. Interesting times ahead.

Their motives are not pure.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by eldeens: 7:12am On May 09, 2020
So technically you are trying to tell us that kogi must have a case.

He said he don't want to buy the product that the merchants are selling, is it by force?

7 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by ideology(m): 7:12am On May 09, 2020
ekevwe:
Kogi wtatete governor complained that federal government is putting pressure on them to accept that there is covid 419 in the state.

There is no Covid 19 in most states in Nigeria.

The covid 19 in US, Italy, Spain, UK is different from the one in Nigeria.

Its insane to announced lockdown when cases is less than 100. Then relax lockdown when cases are over 2000.

If you know you know.

What if the test kits are infected?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by ideology(m): 7:14am On May 09, 2020
Kkings11:
Why This Focus On Kogi State. The Governor Said They Should Be Placed On Quarantine As Per NCDC Rules And They Refused. The Governor Is Trying To Keep His State Safe

Lol think deeper...

They keep saying do test, do test...

What if the test kits are infected...

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by ideology(m): 7:14am On May 09, 2020
supportnija:
Mission failed?
Does it sound suspicious?? cheesy
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Jaapu: 7:15am On May 09, 2020
Chijeep:
not only kogi na
Buhari's mission-Nigeria hav also failed. Covid19 truly revealed how useless they're.
BTW: Get ready for total lockdown phase2 Nigerians

You are mad and confused with rage.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by ideology(m): 7:15am On May 09, 2020
gnykelly:
this just a big sad news. he thought everything is politics. he is small minded.

Which one is easier, declare the numbers and collect money from the govt?

grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Nobody: 7:17am On May 09, 2020
noble71:
Yahayah Bello is playing with fire, playing politics with Coronavirus. angry

I beg to differ.
I live in Kogi state. You see, covid 19 is not what you can hide from the media. There are no unusual deaths in Kogi as in the case of kano that hid the truth before conceding. If people are dying of covid 19 in Kogi state, no one can conceal it from social media. Take for instance, how can Kogi has covid 19 since February and no unusual deaths at home or in the hospital? At times let's not try to explain what we don't understand, almost every month I travel across Kogi State from Egbe to Kabba to Obajana to Lokoja to Ajaokuta to Ofu to Idah, yet no unusual deaths. Are we saying corona virus does not kill people any longer?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by chuksmad(m): 7:17am On May 09, 2020
oyeb15:
Because Yaya Bello refused to join d league of audio covid-19 team. God will expose NCDC DG,Health Ministers and the Governors Forum who are using Covid-19 to milk Nigeria.

There are less than 30 real positive Covid-19 cases in Nigeria.
I repeat ...less than 30 real positive cases and most of them have died after returning to d country.
Nigerians are d most easily deceived people in d whole world.

The scam

Nobody question who many people NCDC test daily to arrive at their figures.
Where they are tested , their physical presence in each state.
Pictures and taking videos are banned in isolation centers.
Names of recovered patients are forbidden to be published or mentioned.
The treatment drugs are forbidden to be known by d public.
Most of the kits and reagents used by NCDC are rejected by some African countries as being false positive. Yet,they continue using them.
The presidency is weak @ d moment, so the other gangs(governors forum) are milking d country.
Even the NCDC officials have refused to be tested by their kits cos they know it will come out positive.
Who is deceiving who?

you have said it all. I wish you post this your comment on Twitter. Yahaya Bello will expose this NCDC dishonesty

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Nobody: 7:18am On May 09, 2020
naptu2:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/392016-coronavirus-our-mission-to-kogi-failed-health-minister.html

I beg to differ.
I live in Kogi state. You see, covid 19 is not what you can hide from the media. There are no unusual deaths in Kogi as in the case of kano that hid the truth before conceding. If people are dying of covid 19 in Kogi state, no one can conceal it from social media. Take for instance, how can Kogi has covid 19 since February and no unusual deaths at home or in the hospital? At times let's not try to explain what we don't understand, almost every month I travel across Kogi State from Egbe to Kabba to Obajana to Lokoja to Ajaokuta to Ofu to Idah, yet no unusual deaths. Are we saying corona virus does not kill people any longer?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Nobody: 7:19am On May 09, 2020
gnykelly:
this just a big sad news. he thought everything is politics. he is small minded.

I beg to differ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by ideology(m): 7:19am On May 09, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
To be honest I don't really understand what's going on between those two

But what I can say is that no state should discourage testing in any way

smiley

Tell us why they should test people who have had no record of contact with any infected person or showing symptoms?

In the last 60days no record of death... �

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Koko1119: 7:20am On May 09, 2020
If dem enter ur state u go start to see pple wit d virus dis ncdc bad imagine wetin health mini tolk na tin all d state gate so dat dem go say total lockdown & do dere evil work.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by OhBiafra: 7:20am On May 09, 2020
Covid 19 is already going the way of Boko haram war. Some top NCDC and government officials are cashing big time out of it and don't want it to end. Who is verifying those so called positive tests?
Bello should not bow to their stupid pressure.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? / 900 Doctors Resign From University College Hospital, Ibadan & Lagos Hospital / My Dick Use To Disgrace Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.