Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,039 members, 7,814,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed (38253 Views)

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Nobody: 7:20am On May 09, 2020
This guy should be careful the way he always accredit failure to Buhari's government. He should just say he is tired of his position and just resign. But the way he always make mention of failed in this government he should expect the unexpectable in the nearby future
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by ideology(m): 7:21am On May 09, 2020
adamadwealthy:

I beg to differ.
I live in Kogi state. You see, covid 19 is not what you can hide from the media. There are no unusual deaths in Kogi as in the case of kano that hid the truth before conceding. If people are dying of covid 19 in Kogi state, no one can conceal it from social media Take for instance, how can Kogi has covid 19 since February and no unusual deaths at home or in the hospital? At times let's not try to explain what we don't understand, almost every month I travel across Kogi State from Egbe to Kabba to Obajana to Lokoja to Ajaokuta to Ofu to Idah, yet no unusual deaths. Are we staying corona virus does not kill people any longer?

What if the reason they are pressurizing you to do test is because the test kits are infected?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by OhBiafra: 7:21am On May 09, 2020
adamadwealthy:

I beg to differ.
I live in Kogi state. You see, covid 19 is not what you can hide from the media. There are no unusual deaths in Kogi as in the case of kano that hid the truth before conceding. If people are dying of covid 19 in Kogi state, no one can conceal it from social media Take for instance, how can Kogi has covid 19 since February and no unusual deaths at home or in the hospital? At times let's not try to explain what we don't understand, almost every month I travel across Kogi State from Egbe to Kabba to Obajana to Lokoja to Ajaokuta to Ofu to Idah, yet no unusual deaths. Are we staying corona virus does not kill people any longer?
Help me ask them my brother

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by ideology(m): 7:22am On May 09, 2020
Gregorian2020:
This guy should be careful the way he always accredit failure to Buhari's government. He should just say he is tired of his position and just resign. But the way he always make mention of failed in this government he should expect the unexpectable in the nearby future
And allow infected test kits to be used on people... Lol

Which one will benefit him, declare cases and join the band of states to collect money grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Reference(m): 7:24am On May 09, 2020
ideology:

Their motives are not pure.

Well, I am not for or against Kogi being checked out. The bottom line is that it is up to the people of Kogi to decide. They should be thoughtful about their actions though realising there is no gain in concealing tragedy if it is brewing.

However it speaks once more about the fact that our leaders appear first of all to be completely as sea concerning the true state of Nigeria(ns). They donot appear to understand the citizens they govern, aka out of touch and secondly it speaks of a dearth of an effective strategy to handle the pandemic in Nigeria.

They have nothing to sell by way of solutions to states. If all they do is roam about collecting stats like some eager school prefect then some states will thumb their noses.

NCDC. What is the Covid 19 battle strategy. This is 2 months encounting. Haba. What is the way to tackle the lion roaming the streets. Are ee going to hide indoors till it drops dead from hunger?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Harbkol234(m): 7:25am On May 09, 2020
NCDC should have obey their own rules. Kogi state is being smart and also following the rules. But NCDC said otherwise. NCDC is scam, just wait till the vaccination bill is passed, the DG will have the power to do as he wish.

God help our country

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Rotmaxx(m): 7:26am On May 09, 2020
SoulB6:
Why are these people hell bent on giving Kogi State Covid-19, nobody has shown any symptoms and no any mysterious death. Covid-19 is not something anyone can cover up, since one month back people have been claiming there is Covid-19 in Kogi State up till now we have not seen any.
don't mind this people, am very sure of there is any covid 19 in kogi state, since march til date, many death wil av been recorded, but ntin like that....we are living our lives normally here. ...no any fear or panic

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Nobody: 7:27am On May 09, 2020
ideology:

And allow infected test kits to be used on people... Lol

Which one will benefit him, declare cases and join the band of states to collect money grin

He is a minister who has no knowledge of Health related issues. He got that position through politics. So what do you expect of his vigilance in respect to the test skit

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by OKTolu: 7:27am On May 09, 2020
The only way you can know if your state is covid 19 free is by testing people but you choose to ignore it believing that the virus doesn't exist. I prayed what happen in kano doesn't affect cross river and kogi state because of nonchalant attitude of their governor.
May God help us
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by GamalNasser: 7:30am On May 09, 2020
I stand with Yahaya Hello , it's clear that the NCDC is now playing the Satanic WHO script , why are they refusing to be quarantined when the are all high risk cases ?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Stylish186(m): 7:30am On May 09, 2020
SCAMDEMIC grin
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by jrusky(m): 7:39am On May 09, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
Some people in authority behave like goats in Nigeria.
This is more than politics. Only a goat will not facilitate testing of Covid-19 in his State.
As in how can a whole gov be like this?

Bro despite I'm not in support of the governor action but lets look at his decision from other angle.

Its like the way the Fed Govt are playing this game its getting weird. People no longer trust these people anymore.

The governor might be wrong and could be right in his ascertion if you read his statement.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Petertume: 7:41am On May 09, 2020
I support GYB

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by jasontrigga(m): 7:43am On May 09, 2020
Emedu:

This is not time for politics my brother. This is a life and death issue.

After isolation who would have carried out the test? Isn't the same NCDC.

The man is simply playing politics with his people lives . Very dangerous!

I don’t understand you
When you said his playing politics
What does he stand to gain from the politics his playing ?

Infact he stand to gain more if there’re cases of convid-19 in the state

So which politics will he rather choose to play ?

Politics of gain or politics of lose ?

For NCDC officials to refuse been tested with their own kits and quarantine
Means there’s something fishy

For God sake this is simple as ABC
The God said
You guys will be quarantined and tested
What’s the big deal there
If they’re sincere with their job

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by sizer07: 7:44am On May 09, 2020
Nbok why do i get the fillings that this Osagie Ehanire and his co hurts at the helm of affairs are just trying to make up numbers to justify the huge amount of cash donations to Nigeria home and abroad,gov YEYE BELLO said kogi state is free of covid 19 ,onugus are wasting time and resources they shd have channel to place where aunty coro is ravaging. What kind of a mental deluded people do we have running this country self. mission Kogi has failed, who send you message, ndiara.... who ?. Na by force. Is it by force?
Tueh joooh

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Nobody: 7:44am On May 09, 2020
[s]
sleek214:
I stand with Yahaya Bello on this one. Covid 19 is fast becoming a scam in Nigeria. Initially PTF was telling us the the people that died have serious health issues but they now stopped telling us. They are using covid 19 to milk us dry.
[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by murmee: 7:46am On May 09, 2020
oyeb15:
Because Yaya Bello refused to join d league of audio covid-19 team. God will expose NCDC DG,Health Ministers and the Governors Forum who are using Covid-19 to milk Nigeria.

There are less than 30 real positive Covid-19 cases in Nigeria.
I repeat ...less than 30 real positive cases and most of them have died after returning to d country.
Nigerians are d most easily deceived people in d whole world.

The scam

Nobody question who many people NCDC test daily to arrive at their figures.
Where they are tested , their physical presence in each state.
Pictures and taking videos are banned in isolation centers.
Names of recovered patients are forbidden to be published or mentioned.
The treatment drugs are forbidden to be known by d public.
Most of the kits and reagents used by NCDC are rejected by some African countries as being false positive. Yet,they continue using them.
The presidency is weak @ d moment, so the other gangs(governors forum) are milking d country.
Even the NCDC officials have refused to be tested by their kits cos they know it will come out positive.
Who is deceiving who?

Thank you. I stand with you 100% on this post!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by otokx(m): 7:47am On May 09, 2020
NCDC made a mistake here.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Ikennamurphy: 7:47am On May 09, 2020
sleek214:
I stand with Yahaya Bello on this one. Covid 19 is fast becoming a scam in Nigeria. Initially PTF was telling us the the people that died have serious health issues but they now stopped telling us. They are using covid 19 to milk us dry.
U know nothing..okpetu
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Ikennamurphy: 7:48am On May 09, 2020
sleek214:
Absolutely nothing u know
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by jrobbins: 7:48am On May 09, 2020
dominique:

Four people dying in FMC Lokoja within the space of 24 hours is not something to investigate?

People die Everytime in hospitals, hospitals even records more than four deaths in some days.. Why haven't there been any other concocted news since then.

I'm in Kogi and sincerely I haven't seen any thing to create fear or panic. They would start testing now and be distributing positive to even paw paw.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Ikennamurphy: 7:49am On May 09, 2020
sleek214:
Go ask Kano how far
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Ikennamurphy: 7:50am On May 09, 2020
tejiri4:
NCDC wants to bring audio covid-19 to the state
Like Kano lived in denial...until Kogi prominent men start dying too
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by gnykelly(m): 7:51am On May 09, 2020
adamadwealthy:

I beg to differ.

by denying people test is not a way forward... it will boomerang
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by juman(m): 7:53am On May 09, 2020
Simple as ABC.

Kogi governor is an idiot.
He does not understand why he is the governor.
If there is real outbreak of corona in that state, he would cry loudly for help from the NCDC he hate so much.

Certainly already there are corona cases in every states.
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by murmee: 7:55am On May 09, 2020
OKTolu:
The only way you can know if your state is covid 19 free is by testing people but you choose to ignore it believing that the virus doesn't exist. I prayed what happen in kano doesn't affect cross river and kogi state because of nonchalant attitude of their governor.
May God help us
And who told you that the deaths in Kano state is caused by Coronavirus?
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by murmee: 7:59am On May 09, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Go ask Kano how far
My dear, what is happening in Kano state is a big SCAM!
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by vasco01(m): 8:00am On May 09, 2020
NCDC are desperate to cash out in kogi state oooooo

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by martowskin1(m): 8:01am On May 09, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
Some people in authority behave like goats in Nigeria.
This is more than politics. Only a goat will not facilitate testing of Covid-19 in his State.
As in how can a whole gov be like this?

The goats are every where, look at one of them who commented immediately b4 u
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by runningriot: 8:03am On May 09, 2020
What kind of irrational country is this? the leaders are very irresponsible and the citizens are very clueless! imagine a governor is stopping testing, tracing and treatment. After all in every Democratic government the federal government executive order supersede any other I expect the federal to implement force on this issue because prevention is better than cure!
Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by murmee: 8:04am On May 09, 2020
gnykelly:

by denying people test is not a way forward... it will boomerang
My friend, Nothing will happen. Kogi state has just refused to join the big National Scam of releasing FAKE positive cases!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Osagie Ehanire Says FG's Mission To Kogi Failed by Pesuzok(m): 8:08am On May 09, 2020
oyeb15:
Because Yaya Bello refused to join d league of audio covid-19 team. God will expose NCDC DG,Health Ministers and the Governors Forum who are using Covid-19 to milk Nigeria.

There are less than 30 real positive Covid-19 cases in Nigeria.
I repeat ...less than 30 real positive cases and most of them have died after returning to d country.
Nigerians are d most easily deceived people in d whole world.

The scam

Nobody question who many people NCDC test daily to arrive at their figures.
Where they are tested , their physical presence in each state.
Pictures and taking videos are banned in isolation centers.
Names of recovered patients are forbidden to be published or mentioned.
The treatment drugs are forbidden to be known by d public.
Most of the kits and reagents used by NCDC are rejected by some African countries as being false positive. Yet,they continue using them.
The presidency is weak @ d moment, so the other gangs(governors forum) are milking d country.
Even the NCDC officials have refused to be tested by their kits cos they know it will come out positive.
Who is deceiving who?

You go school but no get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Much Do Doctors Earn In Nigeria? / 900 Doctors Resign From University College Hospital, Ibadan & Lagos Hospital / My Dick Use To Disgrace Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.