Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone (3461 Views)

A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says / I Am Begging For An Android Phone / How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 11:00am On May 09, 2020
So, yes... for a reasonable amount. I would teach you how to track and spy on your spouse's phone or better still your phone! Imagine being able to know where your spouse is or where your phone is, in case it was stolen, in real-time!

There are apps that can do this for free, on a trial basis... I have loads of them, but I am ready to give you guys the permanent one. No more subscription, just monitor for life!

Would also teach you how to know if someone was monitoring your phone.

I would be doing free tutorial tonight, kindly join this group if you want to learn. https:///BOdsdqE4Zz3A6xekwevtcL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by tripplephi: 11:46am On May 09, 2020
akinsojiSenai:
So, yes... for N250, I would teach you how to track and spy on your spouse's phone or better still your phone! Imagine being able to know where your spouse is or where your phone is, in case it was stolen, in real-time!

There are apps that can do this for free, on a trial basis... I have loads of them, but I am ready to give you guys the permanent one. No more subscription, just monitor for life!

If you are interested, you can send me a message on WhatsApp: 09042414167, so I can add you and give you further details.

Seminar would be tomorrow on a private group by 8pm, the lesson no go end till you are all familiar with the process.

Thanks.

I hope its on telegram, whatsapp can not share files efficiently.
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 11:52am On May 09, 2020
tripplephi:

I hope its on telegram, whatsapp can not share files efficiently.
Everywhere. All apps.
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 4:00pm On May 09, 2020
So, yes... for a reasonable amount. I would teach you how to track and spy on your spouse's phone or better still your phone! Imagine being able to know where your spouse is or where your phone is, in case it was stolen, in real-time!

There are apps that can do this for free, on a trial basis.... I have loads of them, but I am ready to give you guys the permanent one. No more subscription, just monitor for life!

If you are interested, you can send me a message on WhatsApp: 09042414167, so I can add you and give you further details.

Seminar would be tomorrow on a private group by 8pm, the lesson no go end till you are all familiar with the process.

Thanks.
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 6:37pm On May 09, 2020
So, yes... for a reasonable amount, I would teach you how to track and spy on your spouse's phone or better still your phone! Imagine being able to know where your spouse is or where your phone is, in case it was stolen, in real-time!
Thanks.
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 8:18pm On May 09, 2020
Hi. Ever wondered what your spouse was doing? Ever wondered if he or she could be trusted? Ever wondered if he or she was cheating on you? Or you simply just want to see how your lover spend their time when you are not with them? But at the same time you do not have the time to monitor or even track them... Look no further, at Senai Spy Inc. We make it our job to track your spouse's phone for a whole day, we can tell you with precise accuracy where he/she has been, give you screenshots of his/her phone, give you recorded conversations, send you live pictures or ambient recordings, live video... Etc. We provide all this information at the end of a day for a token. With this info, you would be able to verify the truth yourself.

Note: You would have to handle your spouse's phone for at least 5mins, this is to enable you install an invisible app on it. Android phones only for now.

We have two packages:
1. We can just send you a link to our free portal where you can monitor your spouse's phone with limited access but with real time information. This is for those who have the time.

2. The second package is for those who wants us to monitor, track and send information to them, either as it happens or at the end of the day. This goes for #1500 only and it is just for a day. So you have to choose the day wisely.

To contact us:
09042414167 (WhatsApp only please).

It is a known fact that most people in a relationship cheat, though there are loyal guys and gals out there...but it is sometimes better to know the truth and save yourself from a future heartbreak. Spend a token, save your heart.
https:///BOdsdqE4Zz3A6xekwevtcL
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 7:28am On May 10, 2020
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 12:29pm On May 10, 2020
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 5:06pm On May 10, 2020
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 6:31am On May 11, 2020
Good morning, we had the class yesterday and it was great smiley

I felt good too, teaching guys something they never knew was possible, so I have decided to hold the class today till Wednesday, so if you haven't joined the group yet, chance still day.

8om today, do have a nice day.
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 11:01am On May 11, 2020
akinsojiSenai:
Good morning, we had the class yesterday and it was great smiley

I felt good too, teaching guys something they never knew was possible, so I have decided to hold the class today till Wednesday, so if you haven't joined the group yet, chance still day.

8om today, do have a nice day.
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 4:43pm On May 11, 2020
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 6:27am On May 12, 2020
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 9:33am On May 12, 2020
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by Hollasmall: 10:53am On May 12, 2020
Add me on WhatsApp can't find you
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 12:51pm On May 12, 2020
Tutorial3// Great learning experience
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 8:10am On May 13, 2020
So I have trained about 15 guys since I started, no lady yet.. Loll. And it has been a great experience so far with wonderful reviews, I am still giving out the training for practically nothing, so you can join up today by 8pm. Do have a lovely day.
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 12:51pm On May 13, 2020
akinsojiSenai:
So I have trained about 15 guys since I started, no lady yet.. Loll. And it has been a great experience so far with wonderful reviews, I am still giving out the training for practically nothing, so you can join up today by 8pm. Do have a lovely day.
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 7:06am On May 14, 2020
[quote author=akinsojiSenai post=89501131][/quote]
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 7:06am On May 14, 2020
[quote author=akinsojiSenai post=89501131][/quote] .
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 8:15am On May 15, 2020
Hi. Ever wondered what your spouse was doing? Ever wondered if he or she could be trusted? Ever wondered if he or she was cheating on you? Or you simply just want to see how your lover spend their time when you are not with them? But at the same time you do not have the time to monitor or even track them... Look no further, at Senai Spy Inc. We make it our job to track your spouse's phone for a whole day, we can tell you with precise accuracy where he/she has been, give you screenshots of his/her phone, give you recorded conversations, send you live pictures or ambient recordings, live video... Etc. We provide all this information at the end of a day for a token. With this info, you would be able to verify the truth yourself.

Note: You would have to handle your spouse's phone for at least 5mins, this is to enable you install an invisible app on it. Android phones only for now.

We have two packages:
1. We can just send you a link to our free portal where you can monitor your spouse's phone with limited access but with real time information. This is for those who have the time.

2. The second package is for those who wants us to monitor, track and send information to them, either as it happens or at the end of the day. This goes for #1500 only and it is just for a day. So you have to choose the day wisely.

To contact us:
09042414167 (WhatsApp only please).

It is a known fact that most people in a relationship cheat, though there are loyal guys and gals out there...but it is sometimes better to know the truth and save yourself from a future heartbreak. Spend a token, save your heart.
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 7:39pm On May 15, 2020
Reloaded4// Enjoy everyone!
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by SavageResponse(m): 8:49pm On May 15, 2020
akinsojiSenai:
So, yes... for N250, I would teach you how to track and spy on your spouse's phone or better still your phone! Imagine being able to know where your spouse is or where your phone is, in case it was stolen, in real-time!

Thanks.

Why would you need tpo spy on your spouse?

If you can't trust the person then your really have no reason to be in a relationship with him/her!
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by chelseamann(m): 9:02pm On May 15, 2020
Where are the people he has successfully trained? Come and share your reviews here
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by Lordfranklin(m): 9:13pm On May 15, 2020
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 12:10pm On May 16, 2020
chelseamann:
Where are the people he has successfully trained? Come and share your reviews here
You raised a very good point there. My Guys! Where art thou?
Come out before I start naming names... Lolll.
Seriously now, if I have trained you, come out please.
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by tripplephi: 4:59pm On May 29, 2020
akinsojiSenai:
So, yes... for N10,000. I would teach you how to track and spy on your spouse's phone or better still your phone! Imagine being able to know where your spouse is or where your phone is, in case it was stolen, in real-time!

Thanks.

I am one of those in your class, I must say you taught us so many deep things and NOW, I can comfortably track my cell phone anywhere, anytime, anyday. I can also track anyone's phone too

THANKS BOSS and you are still mentoring us for free. this is not made up.

Its rare to find a legit person on nairaland
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2020
tripplephi:

I am one of those in your class, I must say you taught us so many deep things and NOW, I can comfortably track my cell phone anywhere, anytime, anyday. I can also track anyone's phone too

THANKS BOSS and you are still mentoring us for free. this is not made up.

Its rare to find a legit person on nairaland

Session is still going on, I can assure you that you would never regret that you did... Money refund policy also in place, just message is and ask your questions... see for yourself before we start taking fees
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
akinsojiSenai:

Session is still going on, I can assure you that you would never regret that you did... Money refund policy also in place, just message is and ask your questions... see for yourself before we start taking fees
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by herbert10: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 7:15am On Jun 14, 2020
akinsojiSenai:

Thanks.

Session still ongoing, anytime is fine, payment after assurance, everyone who has learned never regretted. This is a knowledge you would have for life, it might not even be your spouse you want to monitor, you could monitor your kids or employees. A trial would convince you.
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 11:36am On Jun 14, 2020
akinsojiSenai:

Session still ongoing, anytime is fine, payment after assurance, everyone who has learned never regretted. This is a knowledge you would have for life, it might not even be your spouse you want to monitor, you could monitor your kids or employees. A trial would convince you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear 1993,1994, 1995...1999 It Time To Move Out Of Parents House! / Why Do Women Loves Doing This 2 Dirty Habbit / Someone Please Help Me! *crying*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.