Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone (3560 Views)

A Man Who Loves You Will Never Watch You Use Android Phone” – Lady Says / I Am Begging For An Android Phone / How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
So, yes... for a reasonable amount. I would teach you how to track and spy on your spouse's phone or better still your phone! Imagine being able to know where your spouse is or where your phone is, in case it was stolen, in real-time!
There are apps that can do this for free, on a trial basis... I have loads of them, but I am ready to give you guys the permanent one. No more subscription, just monitor for life!
Would also teach you how to know if someone was monitoring your phone.
If you are interested, you can send me a message on WhatsApp: 09042414167, so I can add you and give you further details.
Seminar would be tomorrow on a private group by 8pm, the lesson no go end till you are all familiar with the process
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
akinsojiSenai:
So, yes... for a reasonable amount. I would teach you how to track and spy on your spouse's phone or better still your phone! Imagine being able to know where your spouse is or where your phone is, in case it was stolen, in real-time!
There are apps that can do this for free, on a trial basis... I have loads of them, but I am ready to give you guys the permanent one. No more subscription, just monitor for life!
If you are interested, you can send me a message on WhatsApp: 09042414167, so I can add you and give you further details.
Seminar would be tomorrow on a private group by 8pm, the lesson no go end till you are all familiar with the process
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 6:23am On Jun 15, 2020
Seminar would be tomorrow on a private group by 8pm, the lesson no go end till you are all familiar with the process.
Thanks.
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
akinsojiSenai:
Seminar would be tomorrow on a private group by 8pm, the lesson no go end till you are all familiar with the process.
Thanks.
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2020
akinsojiSenai:
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
akinsojiSenai:
Thanks.
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by akinsojiSenai(m): 11:33am On Jul 02, 2020
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by cynhamscakes(f): 7:01pm On May 19, 2021
akinsojiSenai:

Hello, I am trying to reach you but your number isn't on whatsapp and it can't connect either. Kindly contact me its very urgent 08027915725
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by Jecinta789: 4:19am On Apr 13
Reviews from different client in need of Andriod and IOS hire a hacker for hacking service has proven Remote spy hacker to be the best which delivers the best services like access to facebook , insta chat, phone text, call logs, recover deleted files, and many more. Easy to reach out with via ( Remote spy hacker @ g m ail )
Re: FREE TUTORIAL TONIGHT! Learn how to remotely hack/track an Android phone by Oparasunny125(m): 8:23am On Apr 20
akinsojiSenai:
Hi. Ever wondered what your spouse was doing? Ever wondered if he or she could be trusted? Ever wondered if he or she was cheating on you? Or you simply just want to see how your lover spend their time when you are not with them? But at the same time you do not have the time to monitor or even track them... Look no further, at Senai Spy Inc. We make it our job to track your spouse's phone for a whole day, we can tell you with precise accuracy where he/she has been, give you screenshots of his/her phone, give you recorded conversations, send you live pictures or ambient recordings, live video... Etc. We provide all this information at the end of a day for a token. With this info, you would be able to verify the truth yourself.

Note: You would have to handle your spouse's phone for at least 5mins, this is to enable you install an invisible app on it. Android phones only for now.

We have two packages:
1. We can just send you a link to our free portal where you can monitor your spouse's phone with limited access but with real time information. This is for those who have the time.

2. The second package is for those who wants us to monitor, track and send information to them, either as it happens or at the end of the day. This goes for #1500 only and it is just for a day. So you have to choose the day wisely.

To contact us:
09042414167 (WhatsApp only please).

It is a known fact that most people in a relationship cheat, though there are loyal guys and gals out there...but it is sometimes better to know the truth and save yourself from a future heartbreak. Spend a token, save your heart.
This your number is not on WhatsApp and your link not opening

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend / My Mother Is Against Me Having A Girlfriend At 29yr / Why Is a Woman's Right Breast Bigger Than The Left One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.