Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,232 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

Redpill Guys Are Fraud - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpill Guys Are Fraud (2865 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 09, 2020
KenBen217:
just look at how men ignored the post...the two women are just there arguing with themselves...it's those guys that carry your matter on their head that we are sorry for...tbh...we pity them alot...if there is any country that needs red pills the most...it's Nigeria because the girls here are the brokest...most foolish...most useless set of breeds on Earth...they will walk into your life...and add nothing,they're just leeches...you really think people should give a hoot about them...?? hahahah tufia kwa... mtcheeeeww

Many Nigerian girls are as useless as anything, brain dead, see that Olosho called viper & the other lesbian friend talking trash, spewing & oozing of vagina odour, girls that haven't cleaned up after themselves talkless of washing their pant.. Madam zuzuru go & wash that pant & spray it outside 4 sun t shine it & go get some Flora vagina spray(I'm sure Viper & d lesbian gf) don't knw that spray, is made in d UK, u can get it at half price sells or new look and spray on the rotten egg, fishy smell pungent vagina of urs.. I'm sure u avnt killed anyone with d unwiped anus.. Olosho !

7 Likes

Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 09, 2020
Keketu:
thanks viper, that what I been telling many guy here. please Pm me thank shocked
You want to have your own share her community pot.

1 Like

Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 09, 2020
Viper, abi na olosho wey u be, see as u lie down 4 ground in DAT unfinished building u call a House! That pant ur wearing when was d last time u washed it abi omo don finish?? Look DAT olosho & d lesbian gf need to really clean up after themselves with that foul smelling rotten egg, with d lesbian gf having fishy smell pungent odour down there coming out 4getting t wipe ur anus properly, wat concern u na with redpill, men haters!

1 Like

Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 09, 2020
sexylassie2:
Two trait of nairaland redpillers.

Broke and jobless

Even their leader is of the same stock and bondage.

I'm sure u re independent woman not depending on ur bf, daddy, uncle, I hope u won't b scared if ur bf, father, finds out abuh dis statement!! Mad woman! U just betrayed everything ur father was t u raising a leech

2 Likes

Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by Cousin9999: 10:33pm On May 09, 2020
Stop promoting that idiotic, white devil, fagg_t stuff here.

1 Like

Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by DaddyRochie1642: 4:27am On May 10, 2020
allandutch:
Wetin Cuadrado no go see go right-back sef.
See, I really don't blame people that see redpill wrongly on this forum. I blame the people that started it. They made a mistake or mistakes. How they made it, I'm not sure.
A lot of redpillers on this forum sees it as something that gives them an edge their battle for supremacy with women. But Redpill isn't something you use to fight or shame women.
Redpill is an education, an insight into the clusterfūck of intergender relationship.
Redpill is like the NODs that Navy Seals' use, with it you see a lot better in the dark. Which in turn improves your maneuverability. With the knowledge, you understand the opposite sex better. In doing so, you make better decisions when dealing with them.
Now to the most important part, Redpill advocates that you, as a man, should always put yourself first. In doing so, you make decisions that serves you and makes your reality - which the woman is part of - better.
Redpill is a fantastic ideology but only when it's done right. And please stop mixing up Redpillers and MGTOWs. They're not the same.

You Spoke with Wisdom Sir.

#Respect.
Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by Omar09(m): 6:39am On May 10, 2020
Kingarthur21:
exactly!I was correctling the notion of mgtow being bad or something.

You are right,at some point a man has to be mgtow. But it depends on how you define mgtow.
A decision to stay away from women in this gynocentric world or opening topics upon topic analysing women and their lifestyle and choices.
For the first decision I support it 100%, but for the second definition...hmmn

For the topics that actually educates it's cool. But for those that are just trolling, I don't endorse those ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by EjaikreTheViper(f): 1:39pm On May 10, 2020
KenBen217:
just look at how men ignored the post...the two women are just there arguing with themselves...it's those guys that carry your matter on their head that we are sorry for...tbh...we pity them alot...if there is any country that needs red pills the most...it's Nigeria because the girls here are the brokest...most foolish...most useless set of breeds on Earth...they will walk into your life...and add nothing,they're just leeches...you really think people should give a hoot about them...?? hahahah tufia kwa... mtcheeeeww

sharaaaaap small boy!
Re: Redpill Guys Are Fraud by EjaikreTheViper(f): 1:40pm On May 10, 2020
sexylassie2:
Two trait of nairaland redpillers.

Broke and jobless

Even their leader is of the same stock and bondage.

you're right girl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending Video Of Couple In Delta State Who Spent N50k Only For Their Wedding / Y Shuld My Gurlfriend Be So Much Interested In My Monthly Take Home? / MARRYING A VIRGIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.