Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Be Honest How Many Years You've Wasted Loving A Wrong Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Honest How Many Years You've Wasted Loving A Wrong Person? (472 Views)

How Good/bad Are You?..be Honest How Many Would You Score (pictures) / Be Honest: How Many Of You Ladies Can Say This? / Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Honest How Many Years You've Wasted Loving A Wrong Person? by myles16(m): 1:38pm On May 09, 2020
Be honest how many years you've wasted loving a wrong person?
Re: Be Honest How Many Years You've Wasted Loving A Wrong Person? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:39pm On May 09, 2020
Zero years.. Just some few weeks
Re: Be Honest How Many Years You've Wasted Loving A Wrong Person? by Stephenomozzy(m): 1:43pm On May 09, 2020
Hmm..... Less than a year.

Though some times, it's not really that it was a WRONG PERSON, you can as well lose years of loving a GOOD person when you start putting up the WRONG ATTITUDE.

1 Like

Re: Be Honest How Many Years You've Wasted Loving A Wrong Person? by biacan(f): 1:43pm On May 09, 2020
I don't waste rather they waste theirs on me cause i'm the real deal
Re: Be Honest How Many Years You've Wasted Loving A Wrong Person? by LuQuLuQu(m): 1:51pm On May 09, 2020
None. Never ever loved anyone
Re: Be Honest How Many Years You've Wasted Loving A Wrong Person? by iiamharkinwaley: 1:56pm On May 09, 2020
cool
Re: Be Honest How Many Years You've Wasted Loving A Wrong Person? by Fiisty(f): 1:56pm On May 09, 2020
Re: Be Honest How Many Years You've Wasted Loving A Wrong Person? by Zeezy81: 2:14pm On May 09, 2020
biacan:
I don't waste rather they waste theirs on me cause i'm the real deal

Keep wasting their time and while you are at it, dont forget to add up their time wasted, coz it will soon be your time wasted

1 Like

Re: Be Honest How Many Years You've Wasted Loving A Wrong Person? by TheGenius001: 2:18pm On May 09, 2020
That was back in my 200lvl. Gosh, I'll never forget how that girl wasted my time as a student. Time I could have used to study more. Omo, the thing still hurts o.
Even after all these years, I have tried not to but I can't just help but hate her. She gave me so much to remember that's why she always comes to mind. Mehn the more I try to think Good of her, the more I hated her.
Re: Be Honest How Many Years You've Wasted Loving A Wrong Person? by Bola146(f): 3:15pm On May 09, 2020
4 years cry sad

(1) (Reply)

Popular Kenyan Socialite Accused Nigeria Men Of Putting Cocaine On Their Manhood / Money, Sex And Relationships / Hhh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.