Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,941 members, 7,810,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

My 6 Friends Forcibly Do Physical Relation With My Girlfriend!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 6 Friends Forcibly Do Physical Relation With My Girlfriend!!! (1220 Views)

[kids Stay Away] Story Of My Physical Relation With Maid 3 Years Older Than Me!! / My Friend Forcing My Girlfriend To Do A Relation With Him. What Should I Do Now? / My Boss Hired An Actress To Do Physical Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 6 Friends Forcibly Do Physical Relation With My Girlfriend!!! by mdjiyaurrahim(m): 3:03pm On May 09, 2020
Girlfriend: One by one, 6 of your friends, are having sex with me. They wanted to make a video. But I request not to video. In return, I let all of them sex with me.
Me: I made a mistake in recognizing people.

Full Story Here >>> https://prothomalo.org/my-6-friends-forcibly-do-physical-relation-with-my-girlfriend/

Re: My 6 Friends Forcibly Do Physical Relation With My Girlfriend!!! by zizicandy(f): 3:32pm On May 09, 2020
Tales by moonlight
Re: My 6 Friends Forcibly Do Physical Relation With My Girlfriend!!! by mdjiyaurrahim(m): 4:45pm On May 09, 2020
zizicandy:
Tales by moonlight
smiley
Re: My 6 Friends Forcibly Do Physical Relation With My Girlfriend!!! by yourprincess24(f): 7:26am On May 11, 2020
zizicandy:
Tales by moonlight
haha
Re: My 6 Friends Forcibly Do Physical Relation With My Girlfriend!!! by mdjiyaurrahim(m): 4:54pm On May 11, 2020
Re: My 6 Friends Forcibly Do Physical Relation With My Girlfriend!!! by yourprincess24(f): 2:55pm On May 13, 2020
Re: My 6 Friends Forcibly Do Physical Relation With My Girlfriend!!! by jara: 3:06pm On May 13, 2020
It happened in real life to a guy who loved sleeping with his friends' wives. They raped his wife after the wife thought she was cheating with one of them

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Nice And Gentle Girl Who Has Communication Issues?? / Ghanaian Lesbian Spotted Begging Her Partner Not To Leave Her In Viral Video / Is This The New Way Of Calculating Bride Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.