Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,593 members, 7,820,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Can You Marry A Nice And Gentle Girl Who Has Communication Issues?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Nice And Gentle Girl Who Has Communication Issues?? (1225 Views)

How Do I Get A Nice And Religious Husband For This Ex Neighbour Of Mine? / My Boyfriend Is Too Good And Gentle, I Want To See Him Get Angry Sometimes- Lady / Ladies And Gentle Man .. What Is Your Favourite Romantic Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Nice And Gentle Girl Who Has Communication Issues?? by temijoshuaa(m): 7:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
I know of a friend whose girlfriend is nice, gentle and introverted.

But an issue in their relationship is communication and vibe. My friend sees her as boring as she cannot hold a solid conversation.

He said he cannot go ahead to marry her. Can you marry a girl with that spec??
Re: Can You Marry A Nice And Gentle Girl Who Has Communication Issues?? by Ugaboy: 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
Yes,i can.
this kind people u must show them love, care, honesty, loyalty etc.
cus the mentally and natural possess this attribute.
...i believe in due time she will learn to communicate, when introduce em into new physical game console, video game, challenge.
watch movie together, go for workout...the list endless

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Nice And Gentle Girl Who Has Communication Issues?? by RPG2020(m): 7:56pm On Aug 15, 2020
Nooooooooooo after one year the real evil go come out

Na me talk am tell her so

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Nice And Gentle Girl Who Has Communication Issues?? by dulux07(m): 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
Probably the lady lacks contentlipsrsealed, she isn't into him or they are not compatible.
Introverts are free with whomever they are very close to, and do hold interesting long conversations.
Re: Can You Marry A Nice And Gentle Girl Who Has Communication Issues?? by catwalq(f): 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2020
Tell your friend to find out what she is interested in first and then work his way from there. Most introverts have a witty side, if you're assertive enough to reach it

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Nice And Gentle Girl Who Has Communication Issues?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2020
if i was a MIND READER, yes!

ultimately, if these people are not compatible then they should part ways and be merry.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Nice And Gentle Girl Who Has Communication Issues?? by temijoshuaa(m): 7:43am On Aug 16, 2020
Ugaboy:
Yes,i can.
this kind people u must show them love, care, honesty, loyalty etc.
cus the mentally and natural possess this attribute.
...i believe in due time she will learn to communicate, when introduce em into new physical game console, video game, challenge.
watch movie together, go for workout...the list endless

Do you think he should go ahead and marry her, then hope for change, or wait till she changes before going ahead to marry her
Re: Can You Marry A Nice And Gentle Girl Who Has Communication Issues?? by Modupeoluwa123(f): 8:05am On Aug 16, 2020
dulux07:
Probably the lady lacks contentlipsrsealed, she isn't into him or they are not compatible.
Introverts are free with whomever they are very close to, and do hold interesting long conversations.
I concur 100percent. I’m deeply introverted but when with my own person(s), I’m just something else. Though I find it hard to make friends but when I eventually do and I am very close to the person, it’s always bliss.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Nice And Gentle Girl Who Has Communication Issues?? by BabaRamota1980: 8:14am On Aug 16, 2020
temijoshuaa:
I know of a friend whose girlfriend is nice, gentle and introverted.

But an issue in their relationship is communication and vibe. My friend sees her as boring as she cannot hold a solid conversation.

Wahala dey for this world sha. Communication is key but a girl that doesnt say much will also stay away from people that say too much. You get my drift? It means she will not be amebo and will not be involved in controversy of the tongue. Shey u get? If he gets girl that say much she will mingle with neighborhood amebo. Na wahala be dat.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Nice And Gentle Girl Who Has Communication Issues?? by solonubinho(m): 9:02am On Aug 16, 2020
temijoshuaa:

Is that a Spec?
Re: Can You Marry A Nice And Gentle Girl Who Has Communication Issues?? by Ugaboy: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
temijoshuaa:

Do you think he should go ahead and marry her, then hope for change, or wait till she changes before going ahead to marry her
your friend knows what he wants, so let him do what pleases him. Anyman who is ready to get married to any woman of his choice means he is ready to tolerate any unforeseen circumstance.
Re: Can You Marry A Nice And Gentle Girl Who Has Communication Issues?? by Anayalv: 10:05am On Aug 22, 2020
There are peopel that are just like that and they do not like talking it is not like it is thier fault but it is just the way that they are. You will never be able to understand someone unless you are in their shoes There are people that shut themself fromt he world and they find it hard to have a cinversation because they do not have interests similar tot he person they are dating or they have no interests at all. I would marry her if I were your friend.
Re: Can You Marry A Nice And Gentle Girl Who Has Communication Issues?? by Tygrathris(m): 10:09am On Aug 22, 2020
You do not have to leave someone just because they are not able to have a good conversation with you. If you have ever date a peson tha is not able to talk then youb will probably know that what matters in a relationhip is love and not necessarily talking. Maybe your friend is also very bad at communicating and that is why they find it hard to talk.

(1) (Reply)

The Moniker Game! Let's See Who Will Win!!! (For Fun!!!) / Women:know This You Are A Problem To Men Just That We Need You For Sex / Is Hissing At Men By Women A Bad Omen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.