Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It (71340 Views)

The Last Person I Fvvcked Was A 43 Year Old Woman: Who Did You Fvvck Last / Kenyan Woman - I'm Treating My Nigerian Husband with Good Sex Today / 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Evercurious(f): 8:34am On May 10, 2020
eni4real:
Genevieve has a Daughter

And so what? Does that make her married or reduce her age? What's even your point here?

1 Like

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by ACE1010: 8:39am On May 10, 2020
Bro mind your business... Macron is 42, his wife is 67, Macron's stepson is 47, stepdaughter is 43.
Leave your brother to worry about the age difference

1 Like

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by dederocs(m): 8:40am On May 10, 2020
Bleep you
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:43am On May 10, 2020
So women who reach monopaus do not give good sex to their husbands, or are not sexually active? You are wrong.
Legit081039:
For your brother to marry her is not a problem but just been concern of how many years left for him to enjoy her before her so called fiance reach menopause.. Unless he want to be promiscuous.

2 Likes

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Gentle0wavez: 8:48am On May 10, 2020
You know your brother best, only a gold digger, a gullible man, a crazy or a strange person or someone that feels that he needs to do extreme things to prove that he is a man can do something like this so u shouldn't be surprised. If you are surprised at your brother's decision, it means that it is unlike him. Then try your best to slow down the whole marriage thing to get more insight, don't try to stop it. Also try to know what went wrong in her previous relationships, it may throw some light on what your brother is likely to face in the marriage.
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:54am On May 10, 2020
But if he wants to marry a 17yrs old girl you will endorse it.
Abeg allow person marry him marry. Are you the one who will stay with the woman?
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Omoslim26: 8:55am On May 10, 2020
Moralgladiator:
30-43=-13.....too bad.

he made the decision let him live with the pains and gains

1 Like

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Truthbites: 8:56am On May 10, 2020
Preciousgirl:
My 30 year old brother is going to marry a 43 year old woman. The woman is never married before and has no kids but been in 7 different past relationships.

I am not endorsing this, what do you advise?

U had to dig that she had 7 relationships! Na wa for una..u and whoever dug it..haba
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by donoso: 8:57am On May 10, 2020
Check the profile of Prime Minister of France, Macron and his beloved wife. Age is just a number. Endorsement does not guide understanding and tolerance.
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:14am On May 10, 2020
So men who marry younger wives do not cheat? A cheat is a cheat, wether married to a young, old, or pretty wife.
lefulefu:
is neymar"s mom not already in her late 50s? shocked
how is dat relationship normal grin.i bet the 20 yr old guy cheated on her with a fwesh pussy..u cant blame him nau cheesy

1 Like

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Nobody: 10:02am On May 10, 2020
A 30 year old man
An adult in every sense of the word.

Be happy for him.
If you know anything else that he doesn't,you can tell him.
But
If its just the woman's age that is your problem,then I say you relax and let him make his choice in peace.
Sometimes we have to let adults make their mistake themselves,even if it kills them.
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Greatfullheart: 10:04am On May 10, 2020
Even your parent cant stop him, not to even talk of you. He's old enough to take decisions 4 himself, let me ask you between you and you guy/boyfriend/fiancee who is older?

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by victorazyvictor(m): 10:10am On May 10, 2020
Preciousgirl:
My 30 year old brother is going to marry a 43 year old woman. The woman is never married before and has no kids but been in 7 different past relationships.

Na ur marriage? grin
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by MhizJoyce(f): 10:17am On May 10, 2020
Kestolove:
Ur brother might b a gold digger, rubbish
We are developing an app to start flogging people online.
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Omonuejegbo(m): 10:40am On May 10, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Is Love no longer blind?

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Solatium(m): 11:11am On May 10, 2020
NockMedia:

There are two things involved. It's either she has a very fat bank account or he wants Green Card.

Anything wrong in marrying a woman for any of those benefits?
is she also marrying him for the sake of being married alone?
Like say if you sef see that Kain thing you no go fall for am.
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Reptyle(m): 11:13am On May 10, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Why does he need your endorsement?

Are you the one marrying the woman?

If it works well for the couple, praise the Lord! if things go south, show your brother love and support him through his period of recovery.

Stop being selfish. Keep your endorsement to yourself and support your brother to find happiness.
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Nobody: 11:32am On May 10, 2020
Solatium:

Anything wrong in marrying a woman for any of those benefits?
is she also marrying him for the sake of being married alone?
Like say if you sef see that Kain thing you no go fall for am.
Yo, I never said it was wrong.
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Nobody: 11:38am On May 10, 2020
Evercurious:

And so what? Does that make her married or reduce her age? What's even your point here?
The lady in question has never married nor have children!!
Not like Genevieve cool
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Solatium(m): 12:16pm On May 10, 2020
NockMedia:
Yo, I never said it was wrong.
So what is your point exactly?
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by BestTruth101(m): 12:16pm On May 10, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
Are you in a position to endorse your brother’s marriage? Are you expected to foot majority of the bill for the ceremony? Does your brother’s happiness depend on your opinion?
Are you married yourself? If yes, why not concentrate on your own partner? If no, then mind your business and find yourself a partner.
You are not the one that will share your life with the woman, so why worry about their marriage?
Is your brother financially ok, or she will be the breadwinner of the family? His reason might be more than the normal love people might be imagining.

While it is more common for men to be older than their wives, that doesn’t mean that it should be a norm. My wife is almost 3 years my senior, but I’m the supreme boss of the home.
French President Emmanuel Macron is 42, while his wife Brigitte Macron is 67 years old. That didn’t prevent him from becoming the president of the 6th most powerful countries of the world.
Learn to look beyond age when the issue is marriage and also to respect the opinion of others.
Best Truth... Nick Jonas is Still happily Married

1 Like

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 10, 2020
Solatium:

So what is your point exactly?
Seen.
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by DedeNkem: 12:46pm On May 10, 2020
Preciousgirl:

They are two consenting adults. As long as they both love each other and they're happy, your concern is absolutely irrelevant.

A man marrying a younger woman doesn't in any way guarantee a successful marriage! There are many single men today who once married younger women.

You may want to focus on yourself and don't try to find problem where there's none!

1 Like

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by desvi: 12:47pm On May 10, 2020
you don't have a life
mind ur business
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Martinez39s(m): 1:07pm On May 10, 2020
favinvest:
women are so selfish and self-centered.

just imagine if the OP is the 43 yrs old woman., and the 30yrs old guy is another person`s brother

she will twist the narration to... AGE IS JUST A NUMBER, ITS LOVE .. AS FAR WE ARE IN LOVE.. AGE DOESNT MATTER.., I AM VERY YOUNG @ HEART etc

but now its the reverse.. since its her brother..

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by olamy7(m): 1:33pm On May 10, 2020
Omoslim26:

ofcus they can give their opinion fams and friends can say what they feel but dat should not be the ultimate in making decisions regarding whom to choose as a wife

a real man should understand that the mistakes are his to make and ofcus he should also be ready to face the consequences of his actions

so are you telling me that a man now needs a go ahead from his sister to marry someone of his choice?
I understand you though, but really. Having some kind of reactions towards that is not bad. We all want something good for our family members at least close ones.
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Evercurious(f): 1:38pm On May 10, 2020
eni4real:
The lady in question has never married nor have children!!
Not like Genevieve cool

Has Genevieve ever been married? What exactly is your point? What has Genevieve having a child got to do with this? Pikin wey she born in her youth? Lol.

Unaa never talk wetin unaa really want
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 10, 2020
Evercurious:

Has Genevieve ever been married? What exactly is your point? What has having child(ren) got to do with this?

2different cases.. One is a 43 year old childless unmarried lady.. The other one has an adult Daughter!
Stop comparing Genevieve with the lady in question undecided
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Evercurious(f): 1:50pm On May 10, 2020
eni4real:
2different cases.. One is a 43 year old childless unmarried lady.. The other one has an adult Daughter!
Stop comparing Genevieve with the lady in question undecided

My dear abeg go wash your mouth. You brought up Genevieve as a point of comparison and yet talking without a single point..

If it were Genevieve then to you that was so issue..See your life. GOLD DIGGER. Why didnt you say Genevieve was wayward for having a child outside wedlock?

See where your sense end?
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Omoslim26: 1:54pm On May 10, 2020
olamy7:

I understand you though, but really. Having some kind of reactions towards that is not bad. We all want something good for our family members at least close ones.

kk but when the heart of a man is set out on something we should let him be watin him eye see him go collet like dat
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by Exc2000: 2:19pm On May 10, 2020
IsioStar1:

Most 30years in Nigeria today are still living with their parents with no job. So it is not an express ticket to say, a 30 year old man don't need advice/endorsement in taking life decisions. He needs serious advice, marriage is not bf and gf o. I am sure that woman is a sister to Holderness or Holderness herself. If you know what I meant.

Lack of life opportunity shouldn't mean right to steer once life as he deems fit should seize
Re: My 30-Year-Old Brother Wants To Marry A 43-Year-Old Woman & I'm Not Endorsing It by xavuv: 2:21pm On May 10, 2020
43!...Her children will be succeptible to defects like autism, down syndrome etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out / 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.