Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

I Feel Like Quitting My Relationship Because Of This - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Like Quitting My Relationship Because Of This (3145 Views)

Should I Call Off My New Relationship Because Of This?? / How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man / My Ex-Girlfriend Keeps Disturbing My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Relationship Because Of This by Ibechris2: 1:40pm On May 10, 2020
If truly u are a hustler,then u need a hustler to complement u and not a drawback.
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Relationship Because Of This by laluski(m): 3:18pm On May 10, 2020
eleko1:
sad ur fiancé not ur wife.U see all these traits and u open thread to ask for our opinion.Young man,leave that girl before God leave u.The handwritten is clear enuf.But if u decide to marry her,work hard and rent mini flat/2 bedroom flat not baba Rasida face to face house make she nor turn Area problem

You have said it all.barman!!! Give this man a bottle of chilled lockdown beer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Relationship Because Of This by eleko1: 3:28pm On May 10, 2020
laluski:

You have said it all.barman!!! Give this man a bottle of chilled Malta .
Thank u
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Relationship Because Of This by Stacyomolola(f): 7:25pm On May 10, 2020
Can you be more gullible, u haven't even taken a stand, u are still feeling like.
Very soon u will start making meals while she watch movies.
U're being oblivious to all the signs.
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Relationship Because Of This by oxiide22(m): 7:45am On May 12, 2020
Katier00:
You have talked and talked, it is now time to run and run
hello good morning
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Relationship Because Of This by Katier00(f): 8:59am On May 12, 2020
oxiide22:
hello good morning
Good morning how are you doing
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Relationship Because Of This by jelel6: 12:54pm On May 12, 2020
doitforyou:

I never really understood this concept. I understand if it’s against your religion or ‘morals’ not to live with your boyfriend. Don’t you want to know how your potential husband will act when he has seen you finish? Isn’t marriage a whole big see finish??

I get your point. However, with stories you hear about couples who "changed" after marriage, it's safe to say you can't 'KNOW' anything apart from what people want you to know.
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Relationship Because Of This by Onemind47(m): 2:11pm On May 12, 2020
why must u house a girl in the first place.
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Relationship Because Of This by doitforyou(f): 4:36pm On May 12, 2020
jelel6:

I get your point. However, with stories you hear about couples who "changed" after marriage, it's safe to say you can't 'KNOW' anything apart from what people want you to know.

True.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Relationship Because Of This by oxiide22(m): 4:35pm On May 13, 2020
Katier00:
Good morning how are you doing
very fine, I like your look, u luk trendy n so swt
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Relationship Because Of This by akaahs(m): 8:33pm On May 13, 2020
Davash222:
Get yourself a virgin girl if you want to live a happy life.
Na that type dey display such character. My is a virgin and portray similar character like d op babe.
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Relationship Because Of This by Meringe(m): 9:49pm On May 13, 2020
endeavor:
Hello, House.

So I decided to post this to get opinions and advice from people with experience.

I met my Fiance 4 years ago in Abeokuta during a business trip. She was good and lovely then. Fast forward to this year, I'm beginning to see a whole different person in her.
She gets angry when corrected of her mistakes.
She gets angry when questioned on issues.
She does not pray.
She has never advised me on anything.
She is not encouraging.
She never gives suggestions or opinions when asked.
She's never appreciative. (Do today, and you don't do tomorrow, na wahala)
She is not supportive.
All these traits I got to know since she moved in with me for a year now.
Though I'm still a hustler, I do my best to provide.
I assist her financially for her upkeep.
I even enrolled her in a vocational training program to learn a craft.
to cap it all up, her addiction to movies had made me given up.
She can fight you for talking while watching movies on her phone.
I'm not allowed to tune to my favorite channels.
You mustn't send her to get a glass of water while she's watching a movie.
I have talked, complained, advised and even reported. But it's getting worse.

Please, your advises..

From experience, run for your life. Don't say I didn't warn you. I wouldn't say much. Just run faster than you can imagine.
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Relationship Because Of This by oxiide22(m): 10:23pm On May 13, 2020
Katier00:
You have talked and talked, it is now time to run and run
I will like to meet u
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Relationship Because Of This by Katier00(f): 5:09am On May 14, 2020
oxiide22:
I will like to meet u
ok
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Relationship Because Of This by oxiide22(m): 5:26am On May 14, 2020
Katier00:
ok
how shall we? I'm in jos and you?
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Relationship Because Of This by oxiide22(m): 5:50am On May 14, 2020
Katier00:
ok
u luk trendy
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Relationship Because Of This by oxiide22(m): 7:13am On May 14, 2020
Katier00:
ok
reply my pm
Re: I Feel Like Quitting My Relationship Because Of This by XXLMANDIGO: 8:07am On May 14, 2020
This lockdown must have exposed the inadequacies of many partners. I have no advice for you Op, just do what next that comes to your mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Easter Giveaway 2022 / Should Parents Find Wives For Their Son? / Please Help! I Smashed The New Lcd Tv!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.