Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 (40512 Views)

14 Most Attractive Muslim Female Billionaires / Dangote Tops Forbes’ 23 African Billionaires List For The 7th Time / Meet Wives Of Top Nigerian Billionaires (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 by caprini1: 1:18pm On May 10, 2020
ib0221:
What hatred? At least for Yorubas, I can tell you till of recent no one hate Igbo in Yorubaland, this I can vouch for � till 2010. However I noticed that some Yorubas are now taking cognizance of some elements that are full of hatred.
You dont need to get too serious on NL when it involves tribal fights,it really makes zero sense,monikers curse,insult ,abuse that you can almost visualise the bitterness and anger and against who? their helpless selves.,while politicians loot them to stupor,but that won't bring fights but praises.

Misplaced angers i say..........NL is just for information and banters these days,the glory days are gone!

2 Likes

Re: Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 by itu404(m): 1:21pm On May 10, 2020
Paperwhite:
They are billionaires who Nigeria made so it's their social responsibility to give back to the nation.

...And if they do not give? see, eh, your little contribution will go along way, too. i beg learn to be positive when others do good. you do not give because you are rich you give because you have the spirit. happy sunday to you.
Re: Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 by Rotimi47: 1:22pm On May 10, 2020
Paperwhite:
They are billionaires who Nigeria made so it's their social responsibility to give back to the nation.
Word.
Re: Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 by Emmanuelhector(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2020
ib0221:
What hatred? At least for Yorubas, I can tell you till of recent no one hate Igbo in Yorubaland, this I can vouch for � till 2010. However I noticed that some Yorubas are now taking cognizance of some elements that are full of hatred.
At home, we hate Hausa.. but for Yoruba, we have nothing against them.. But Yoruba likes measuring dick with us even when they know we are now ahead of them..

1 Like

Re: Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 by tot(f): 1:33pm On May 10, 2020
olumide4christ:

Jim Ovia is from Edo state, from the Bini tribe. He is not Delta Ibo.

That is false information. Jim Ovia is from Agbor, Delta state.

1 Like

Re: Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 by tot(f): 1:33pm On May 10, 2020
Jakemedg:
thanks for that info i used to think he was from delta

He is from Agbor, Delta.

1 Like

Re: Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 by ib0221: 1:35pm On May 10, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
At home, we hate Hausa.. but for Yoruba, we have nothing against them.. But Yoruba likes measuring dick with us even when they know we are now ahead of them..
What a world?
Re: Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 by Burruchaga71(m): 1:36pm On May 10, 2020
Bless u too

God bless u for saying the bitter truth. I hardly comment on Nairaland because a whole lot has gone wrong in Nigeria and on Nairaland.
May my God who made me who I am today, locate u this month and bless u more than what u can imagine in this life. I salute ur courage and truthfulness.

Note: Many will not still hear and learn. They will still continue in stupidity. No wonder the Bible says many perish for lack of knowledge...[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 by tot(f): 1:36pm On May 10, 2020
Nairaland has gone to the dogs completely. Folks that should be championing the cause of the country keep degrading themselves getting into fights every day of the week. Shame on all of you whichever side you are on.

1 Like

Re: Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 by Okuda(m): 1:44pm On May 10, 2020
funmijoyb:

Na audio not in cash

yeye yoloba
Re: Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 by omabq(f): 1:54pm On May 10, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:

I am not Igbo, but I like them. Instead of donating to this yahoo government, they are channeling the money to their communities and environs. Wise people.

Charity begins at home. cool cool
Re: Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 by YaxxVille(m): 1:56pm On May 10, 2020
The latest reports has it that Abdulsamad is the biggest contributor both in supplying relief materials to the poor and purchasing medical equioments n logistics to help fight the pandemic.
Re: Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 by Airtimex(m): 2:00pm On May 10, 2020
armadeo:

They should start monitoring up addresses so that bans are on IP and not monikers.

I am sure nairaland doesnt have upto 300k active users the rest are just cloned monikers.

I've seen someone who opened upto 100 monikers in a space of one week cos he kept getting banned and told the mod that the mod will be the one to get tired.

If you ban his ip and he cannot log into nairaland he would have sense by force.

Ban ip for 1 week then 2 then 1 month and see sanity return..

All these tribal warriors should get 1 month straight.

Nairaland is now a crap place to visit and many kids just litter the place with juvenile rants.

Irritating

The idea is good but what happens to vpn?

Just to know more
Re: Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 by Omoslim26: 2:05pm On May 10, 2020
APCNig:

Is that why Igbos are omitted in the list? We are watching you closely and you will hear from us.

what is happening to nairaland na
seun lala

what is the intent of this forum is it to pass information or to show off cheap bigoted skills

why are the small kids causing a nuisance on this forum with their Igbo this Yoruba dat afonja this ipob dat not being banned

seun watup na
Re: Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 by Okuda(m): 2:06pm On May 10, 2020
Airtimex:

The idea is good but what happens to vpn?

Just to know more

how many people sabi vpn.. how many of them fit go through the stress of setting up vpn just to logon to nairaland?
Re: Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 by kiddkash(m): 2:09pm On May 10, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
How many billionaires from Nnewi? Lol God own paradise grin cheesy don't you know God purse tore when he was passing Nnewi. Town with highest number of billionaires per capita.
Anambra has never complained that we didn't get any palliative from the government.
tell me when the government ever gave anambra or ebonyi
we help ourselves. everyone of us wants to be their own boss which brings entrepreneur spirit out of ourselves
even hawking gala on expressway or those ones that do other stuff. we want to be our own landlord
so we don't have to say yes Sir or yes Ma to anyone before we are able to get breakfast lunch or dinner.

unlike some people I know who lick asses and suck up to in order to be fed and always call them master

2 Likes

Re: Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 by bakynes(m): 2:19pm On May 10, 2020
Okuda:

Emeka Offor that gave 30m dollars nko? abi u skip the news when e come out?
30m dollars or 30m naira? How much is he worth sef ti give out 30m dollars. Even Jeff Bezos cannot give out 30m dollars just like that.
Re: Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 by bakynes(m): 2:24pm On May 10, 2020
Okuda:

because igbos do not head corporate orgs such as bank and the formal sector does not mean that those who are in the informal sector are not doing extremely well.. first of all, go and ask who Emeka Offor is.. secondly, cjeck his networth then come and reply my post..
Dont be stupid i repeat even Jeff Bezos cannot cough out 30 million dollars just like that. Who is Emeka Offor compared to even Dangote.

1 Like

Re: Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 by redcliff: 2:28pm On May 10, 2020
bakynes:

Dont be stupid i repeat even Jeff Bezos cannot cough out 30 million dollars just like that. Who is Emeka Offor compared to even Dangote.

person wey worth 5.8b$ fit donate 30m dollars. Google should be a reason kids should never have to be ignorant in theor entire lives again.

1 Like

Re: Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 by Nyamve1: 2:32pm On May 10, 2020
Only one woman, chai. Women need to make money o
Re: Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 by bakynes(m): 2:32pm On May 10, 2020
redcliff:

person wey worth 5.8b$ fit donate 30m dollars. Google should be a reason kids should never have to be ignorant in theor entire lives again.

Networth not physical cash. Use your brain,i repeat the World richest man Jeff Bezos cannot even cough out 30 million dollars just like that.
Re: Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 by redcliff: 2:33pm On May 10, 2020
bakynes:

for your own info..stop being foolish...

1 Like

Re: Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 by redcliff: 2:34pm On May 10, 2020
bakynes:

Networth not physical cash. Use your brain,i repeat the World richest man Jeff Bezos cannot even cough out 30 million dollars just like that.

like i said google is the reason why you should never be ingorant in your life again. someone who is worth 100b$ cannot cough out cash of 30m in one sitting? dangote wey drop 1b naira where he see the money from? thats less than 3m dollars. he is just worth less than 10b
Re: Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 by tunize(m): 2:35pm On May 10, 2020
BigJoe19:
shocked
Must everything turn into tribal fights on Nairaland, I just feel Nairaland is full of underage kids.

Good one for the billionaires, most politicians would not even give out after getting their wealth easily.
Bros come benin come drink beer. Majority of dem are senseless instead of dembto appreciate what they have, they are here fighting over irrelevant issue.
Re: Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 by Top1gun: 2:55pm On May 10, 2020
... and this is a wretched soul talking
ArmaniUhuru:

Na your taxi driver of a father nai work their money for them? They can choose to do whatever they want with their money. Even as a taxi driver that your father is, what has he done to help the situation? Let him donate his taxi to convey patients to isolation centres. Get lost you unfortunate tribal bigot. I spit on your head. Tuahhhh
Re: Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 by pahoehoe: 3:10pm On May 10, 2020
Wait a minute. I did not see E-Money's donation here. Is he not also a billionaire? Meanwhile, click on the links on my signature to master how to make millions of naira from Ibeju Lekki plots of land.
Re: Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 by BigIyanga: 3:12pm On May 10, 2020
dukeprince50:
Did they beg on the street for Nigerians to make them billionaires?
They provide goods and services and in return get the monetary equivalent of what they provide, they don't owe Nigeria any responsibility, they gave because they are kind hearted, generous and philanthropists if for anything sef, they are the ones helping Nigerian economy.
BTW, lalasticlala, seun
Nope they with either gifted with Naija resources -oil well, port concessions and import waivers and patronage... Only Tony Elumelu, Jim Ovia, and Oba Etukudo somehow fit your narrative.. If na is all hard work, why are not minting new billionaires in IT, cloud computing, logistics, hospitality, telecommunication?
Re: Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 by Uckroot: 3:16pm On May 10, 2020
Its funny how people can donate billions to imaginary people to fight a disease but hunger has been here for 60 years and not a single attempt to truly eradicate abject poverty that has consumed 82million Nigerians.

Ain’t it funny?

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 by Dollabiz: 3:28pm On May 10, 2020
They do it for clout
Re: Billionaires Supporting Fight Against COVID-19 by ofiko123(m): 3:49pm On May 10, 2020
Nice one... Kudos to them..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Exportation Business Is Not As Hard As People Feel.... / Yaba Market Demolished By Lagos State Government (Photos) / Woman In Tears After Her First Bank Account Was Wiped By Fraudsters (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.