Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives (62568 Views)

Wike Has Completed CFC Flyover Port Harcourt: Pictures / COVID-19: FAAN Threatens To Jail VIPs, Others Flouting Airports Protocols / Anambra Police Forces Transporters To Obey Covid-19 Safety Directives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by Globad(f): 8:46am On May 10, 2020
Addme:

That's not the first time he's issuing out threat like that which he would eventually back down and later lie that "due to intervention of well meaning Rivers elders^...
Wait and see.....

You still can't be VERY SURE.

Very sure there's no doubt or wait and see
Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by Addme: 8:48am On May 10, 2020
Azino1984:
Nice one by Wike.. No ignorant before the law.. The instruction as well as warning was given before now. No body is above the law.. Lagos state did it to Funke Akindele because of partying.. We Nigerians need a bitter lesson to obey instructions.. The instruction was so clear and the implications as well as the punishment for defaulters was so clear too.
Lagos took Funke to Court and the court determined the punishment. That's the right thing to do.Wike can give the directive but does not have the power to determine the punishment. That's the job of the judiciary.
That's the difference between Wike Rivers and Sanwo Olu Lagos.
The difference is clear.

2 Likes

Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by edoairways: 8:48am On May 10, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
And the penalty is to demolish? That's extreme!
Strict deterrent measure like this will pass a message however I doubt the governor will do that
Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by fafambo: 8:48am On May 10, 2020
mrvitalis:

He is now the judiciary that can pronounce judgement ? The owners of those hotel go just get different court injunctions till he leaves office ....
oga, why not go and ask Tony kabaka of Benin edo state how his case finally ended,obaseki seriously dealt with him and his hotel.google is your friend
Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by Nobody: 8:49am On May 10, 2020
xscoffy:

I love this.

I kept laughing each time those gullible fellows say river state is a biafra state. This is a typical example. Those I'd!ots sit at their comfort zone in the east and doesn't know what we staying with southerners are seeing.

Those kids open mouth to insult u when u ain't in support of biafra. I do laff cos they are still being spoon fed by their parents in the east. This is a typical example. This is the type of fellow they will come out everyday to tell u he is what they need in BIAFRA land. I off for some of our fellow igbos' stupidity.

If as an igbo u can travel to about 70% of this country,u will come to a conclusion that u don't have a brother. Come over to pH and see how igbos are being marginalized by the so called IKWERRE u see as your bro.

BIAFRA remains a joke until we (igbos) r able to identify our enemies in this country and stop seeing them as part of us.

AS USUAL,KIDS CAN GO AHEAD AND INSULT THEIR FATHER,I DONT CLAP BACK.

You are very right.

Well their supreme leader kanu has brainwashed the younger generation to Nothingness.

That's why reality is far from them. Well we all know Ikwerre fights and hates anything Igbo.

Leave nairaland children, they are been fed by their parents so they don't know their right from their left.

1 Like

Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by mrvitalis(m): 8:52am On May 10, 2020
fafambo:
oga, why not go and ask Tony kabaka of Benin edo state how his case finally ended,obaseki seriously dealt with him and his hotel.google is your friend
There was a court judgement for that ...the hotel was built on government land ....this case is completely different

1 Like

Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by ChiefAfonja: 8:56am On May 10, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
I'm very sure wike will not carry out all these threats he just want to scared everybody away from coming to rivers state now or from flouting the state government orders

U go soon see video of the hotels being demolished

Just watch
Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by Dollarchap(m): 8:56am On May 10, 2020
S
Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by Nobody: 9:01am On May 10, 2020
Wike dness na so your life be
?. Your dictatorship na Buhari of old. Bubu don even repent small but ur own no get cure.

Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by onyxo76(m): 9:03am On May 10, 2020
ChiefAfonja:

U go soon see video of the hotels being demolished

Just watch
okay o ;but know that one day all those security details go help you load your properties into truck from government house, then from there you don become ordinary citizen,nobody dey remember ex champion o
Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by Nobody: 9:04am On May 10, 2020
OhBiafra:
Let him try it...
Nonsensically nonsense, na your phone screen you dey threaten so?
Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by Nobody: 9:07am On May 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

You are very right.

Well their supreme leader kanu has brainwashed the younger generation to Nothingness.

That's why reality is far from them. Well we all know Ikwerre fights and hates anything Igbo.

Leave nairaland children, they are been fed by their parents so they don't know their right from their left.

I don't argue with kids. I argue with men. I don't even reply there insults. They basically got no fact. They speak based on what they hear from kanu.

I have lived many years in river state and can basically tell you an Igbo man biggest enemy ain't hausa man but ikwere man. Same is applicable to bayelsa. Have stayed there too. They ain't got single love for an Igbo man yet this kids campaign wike as a biafran. I no de get time argue with pple.
Before you argue with me,first travel to different states n spend time.

I work in a company full of deltans.. they will never allow u get rest of mind they find out ur an Igbo. U can never do anything to please them.

Yet some kids come here to believe rubbish. Mtchew
Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by nengiscrib: 9:11am On May 10, 2020
Eleme is not Port harcourt LGA, so he can't demolish it, because the lockdown was specified to only be in PH and Obio akpor LGAs

1 Like

Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by OhBiafra: 9:11am On May 10, 2020
Kingscee:

Nonsensically nonsense, na your phone screen you dey threaten so?
Let him try it. I will wait for pictures and video evidence from you
Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by Alwaysachick: 9:12am On May 10, 2020
This man is up to some thing. But I believe its for the good of the people if he undercover this hidden truth we can't get from APC
Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by oluomoken: 9:14am On May 10, 2020
Gov Wike should tread slowly.
Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by Parisian: 9:15am On May 10, 2020
In Italy there was a fine of €1,000 for stepping out during the quarantine. Did you have the same sentiments then?
mrvitalis:

He is now the judiciary that can pronounce judgement ? The owners of those hotel go just get different court injunctions till he leaves office ....
Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by Nwaonyishi69: 9:15am On May 10, 2020
Anything to make people behave and avert massive death from coro, should be done.
Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by OKorowanta: 9:15am On May 10, 2020
LegendaryLover:
why not just shut-down the hotel instead of demolishing. Then make them pay heavy fines to reopen when covid pandemic is finally dealt with. It shouldn't just be about yielding political power with ur big head & stomach, pls think economic & environmental impact also.

The man na mumu...
Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by Parisian: 9:18am On May 10, 2020
Meanwhile there is 24hrs power in Woji all day everyday.
leomarz007:
My own very governor aka mr project aka talk and do...pls and pls take Phedc up for blackouts in most areas in port Harcourt. Do something drastic if they dont maintain a certain level of compliance. Haba! Excercise your power at other sectors most especially the power sector. Jeez! I tire for this state o. As I am typing this I am looking at my phone battery...so to be able to see 12hrs if not 20hrs light(which is attainable) is an abomination in this country. Killing all young creative technocrats. must everything be politically motivated. I.T.T

P.S.. I need suggestions for a budget wise solar powered system or inverter. And a good powerbank for laptop/smartphone of 4000mah batt. I am on a budget pls while you suggest quote me.

Lalasticlala, seun(we get talk), and better mods I need ur epp
Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by Baffupdrizz(m): 9:20am On May 10, 2020
The owner should just show remorse and appeal for clemency.
Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by newisd75: 9:20am On May 10, 2020
that is y he is wicked wike, over reacting 2 coronavirus. by just telling people 2 wear face mask & hand glove in public places, & sending task force 2 monitor their boarders are even enough 4 containment measures
Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by double0seven(m): 9:22am On May 10, 2020
realvikash:
I see some Nigerian's condemning his actions. I don't understand, what is wrong with you people, wetin Una want exactly. Cause insofar as government is concerned or law is concerned, the governor of a state gave and announced an order backed by sanctions which he painstakingly noted out too. People obeyed, but some people consciously flouted the order, now he punishes them according to the aforementioned order he gave, and you guys are condemning him?? Did the citizens who obeyed his directives have two heads ??.
What is law or order if it is not backed by sanctions?
The guy is just trying to protect his state jare

Are you okay at all? And did you go to school?

He should demolish a whole hotel because it didn't comply completely with the lock down?

So what happened to shutting down the hotel? Barricading it and making them to pay a hefty fine?

And then he has no such right? Only a judge can give that order, and judge will never give such an order.

1 Like

Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by AsawanaDgreat: 9:25am On May 10, 2020
Initial gragra, he will soon reverse the order.
Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by Bluffly: 9:29am On May 10, 2020
igwe699:
he is protecting his state
That is stupidity and not protection. What warrants going that far, to prove what point. He is intoxicated by power. What happened to seal up, license withdrawal.
He is meant to be a leader and not a tyrant

2 Likes

Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by Jgoldie: 9:30am On May 10, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Federal Government should just settle this man, so he can rest

Mad oh grin
Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by vioment: 9:36am On May 10, 2020
Don't demolish. The right thing to do will be to see if you have any legal right to seize the hotels, if you don't, then find a way to take them to court.

This Nigerian attitude of being condescending, needs to stop.
Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by Theboss100(m): 9:36am On May 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Wickedness of this man disgusts even high heavens.

His character shows the average and overall character of an Ikwerre man

That's same way they took over and destroyed nearly all Igbo properties in PH......Only few Igbos survived the onslaught.

Tuehh
If you are not a typical PH guy, please I will advice you to keep ur mouth shut. U think is easy to govern Rivers State?? If you are weak in nature, nobody will vote for you. Rivers is like Nigeria as a whole. Filled with stubborn humans. So we love our governors to be high-handed in some cases to bring sanity to the system. We are not complaining, we the same ones are at home obeying government directives. Let him deal decisively on those stubborn goats. Wike is what Nigeria need as president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by maxzzo1(m): 9:36am On May 10, 2020
Why is it hard to obey simple instruction....
Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by jamace(m): 9:38am On May 10, 2020
The decision will definitely be reviewed. However, people should learn to obey simple instruction.
Re: Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives by jaxxy(m): 9:39am On May 10, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Wicked Wike grin grin

Wike is not normal. Smtng is wrong with him and he shud take his anger out on fg/buhari for not giving him the 10bill naira for covid19 not innocent people trying to survive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kaduna Airport Is Now Ready For 24-hour Operations. See Its New Looks / 10 Most Populated Countries In The World; See Where Nigeria Falls / On Nigerians And The 'must Travel Mentality'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.