Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. (5782 Views)

Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes / Exclusive!Magu’s SA Exposes The Conspirators Against Orji Kalu, Absolves Magu / Gowon & Awolowo Immediately He Was Released From Prison In 1966 (Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by maestroferddi: 11:13pm On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

How did you refute our sources.

By lying to yourself it was doctored from another event. With all those reputable sources all playing along too because Gowon is the Emperor and conquerer of Rome, America, and Britain.

I swear, you bia.frauds just dey make me laugh grin
While Ojukwu was alive, he did not demur in maintaining that he freed Awo ...

How come Gowon never challenged him but chose a convenient time to play on the psyche of gullible Yorubas?

Awo was known to have visited the East just before the outbreak of the war: Does that not suggest that a continuation of deliberations which started while he was incarcerated was the motive?

Maybe you should as well revise the fact that Awo mooted the excision of the Western Region during that turbulent time...
Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by YorubaHero12: 11:15pm On May 10, 2020
ScotMisile:
Maybe in a commando style Gowon sneaked into Calabar using the prison break method to free Awo and fly him back to Lagos.

The federal prison is not in Ojuku command 5 days after the counter coup.

Do you guys even read at all? Call your professors to duel with me instead and make my work easy.

I’ve told your kinsmen to provide one source for months but NO one was able to provide one. Even Ojuku children cannot provide it.

Shame on you guys!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by YorubaHero12: 11:17pm On May 10, 2020
maestroferddi:

How come Gowon never challenged him but chose a convenient time to play on the psyche of gullible Yorubas?

Awo was known to have visited the East just before the outbreak of the war: Does that not suggest that a continuation of deliberations which started while he was incarcerated was the motive?

Maybe you should as well revise the fact that Awo mooted the excision of the Western Region during that turbulent time...

Ogbeni Gowon said he released Awolowo. It’s in the premium times news so stop saying rubbish.

Provide a source to back your claims coz they belong to the trash.

I’ve asked almost all Igbo I’ve encountered for months to provide me A SINGLE reputable source. No one provide one except for Ojuku words.

You are all LIARS

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 10, 2020
maestroferddi:

Gowon would never challenge a COWARD. Gowon thinks of Ojukwu as less of a man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAKkC8Yi5UY

The man ran and hid for decades. How come he didn’t face Gowon and tell him to his face that he freed Awolowo?

Why did he wait DECADES! Before concocting a story or feeding into a false rumour that he knows were all lies.

Why didn’t he offer evidence to show that he released Awolowo.. Gowon has evidence...read more from the excerpts below from the horses mouth Gowon himslef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by ScotMisile: 11:20pm On May 10, 2020
YorubaHero12:

Do you guys even read at all? Call your professors to duel with me instead and make my work easy.

I’ve told your kinsmen to provide one source for months but NO one was able to provide one. Even Ojuku children cannot provide it.

Shame on you guys!
You were quick to refute our sources, shall we please you to displease ourselves?
Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

You were quick to refute our sources, shall we please you to displease ourselves?

What sources?

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by YorubaHero12: 11:23pm On May 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

That’s because you don’t have any source except Ojuku words.

Okay let me see your source. I’m waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by YorubaHero12: 11:26pm On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

Gowon would never challenge a COWARD. Gowon thinks of Ojukwu as less of a man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAKkC8Yi5UY

The man ran and hid for decades. How come he didn’t face Gowon and tell him to his face that he freed Awolowo?

Why did he wait DECADES! Before concocting a story or feeding into a false rumour that he knows were all lies.

Why didn’t he offer evidence to show that he released Awolowo.. Gowon has evidence...read more from the excerpts below from the horses mouth Gowon himslef

In the video:
Gowon said Ojuku said I will fight to the last man. Only for him to cowardly run away when it’s time to do what he said.

He is a coward that deserves no honor!

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by jimyjames(m): 11:28pm On May 10, 2020
Gandollar:
Op you spoiled a very beautiful read with the last part.
Must you bring in Rats to remind us Baba Awolowo committed suicide with rat poison? Was it necessary?
May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by maestroferddi: 11:40pm On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

How did you refute our sources.

By lying to yourself saying it was doctored from another event, heh? With all those reputable sources all playing along too because Gowon is the Emperor and conquerer of Rome, America, and Britain.

I swear, you bia.frauds just dey make me laugh grin
It is difficult to force-feed you with common sense. and deductive reasoning...

Every man and his dog know that newspapers are susceptible to occasional errors and generalizations.

Why would a New York Times, a somewhat right-leaning tabloid attribute Awo's release to Ojukwu who in the eyes of UK and US was a recalcitrant rebel?

Is it outside the realm of probability that Gowon and the Nigerian Government intent on milking the release of Awo flew the propaganda kite by claiming to have released him?

You need to think, Ogbeni...Stop allowing emotions to becloud your sense of reasoning...
Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by YorubaHero12: 11:44pm On May 10, 2020
maestroferddi:

Every man and his dog know that newspapers are susceptible to occasional errors and generalizations.

Why would a New York Times, a somewhat right-leaning tabloid attribute Awo's release to Ojukwu who in the eyes of UK and US was a recalcitrant rebel?

Is it outside the realm of probability that Gowon and the Nigerian Government intent on milking the release of Awo flew the propaganda kite by claiming to have released him?

You need to think, Ogbeni...Stop allowing emotions to becloud your sense of reasoning..

Awo was released several months before the civil war. Infact when he was released, Gowon just took power 4-7 days and the the Biafran war haven’t even been thought about. Nigeria is still Nigeria and Ironsi was the president just few days ago from that date of Awo release.

They are still searching for the corpse of Ironsi and the British wouldn’t have even have any reason to term the Igbos as rebels.

Your argument is faulty and baseless. How can the British/Americans term Igbos rebel when the Igbos didn’t even wage any war against Nigeria or even dreamt about seceding as at that moment.

Lest I forget, I’m still waiting for your source. I will make sure I deal with you until you have nothing else to say!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 10, 2020
[s]
maestroferddi:

You need to think, Ogbeni...Stop allowing emotions to becloud your sense of reasoning...
[/s]

Illiterate wey no know say hin suppose provide sources to backup hin outlandish claims wan force feed me common sense lol haha, you are a baba suwe type comedian, ko shi lo! grin

3 Likes

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by maestroferddi: 11:54pm On May 10, 2020
YorubaHero12:

Ojuku read.

It’s not hard to read because the prints is just one page that detailed what happened. Awo was flown from Calabar in a helicopter and the entourage simply drove him straight to Gowon office in Lagos where they chatted and shook hand.

He was flown from the federal prison to Lagos and the video is just when he met with Gowon.

Read the paper below. Can you see it 100% correlates with the video? Yet both of them are from a different source.

Ojuku at least have shame and stop ridiculing the image of the late coward that ran away like a woman.
I have no confidence in this trash you are pasting here.

It looks like a poorly doctored amateur job.

The narrative simply does not make sense not to talk of sundry errors that riddle the extract.

Gowon was first address as a Lt Col and then as a Col ostensibly on the same page!

The storyline suggested that Awo and Enahoro were released while Ironsi was still assumed kidnapped.

What you pasted here flies in the face of rationality, my friend.

It does jive at all...
Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by gidgiddy: 11:55pm On May 10, 2020
Topsic70:

Nwanne, if d available articles, pictures and videos {both local and international}
aren't enough to convince u, but u choose to believe d stories passed down by mouth from ur fathers to u without a single evidence to back up ur claims, what else is there yo be proved again biko?

Every evidence showing DT awo was released by Gowon has bn tendered in ds thread (and previous threads) but d only evidence u have to show dt ojukwu released him was by words of mouth of ur father. Lolz
vvvv

Lolz, d story with sources should be discountenanced for d story without a SINGLE source - according to u grin

Nwoke, d joke's on u

The simple question you and others should ask your selves, or try to answer, is how is it that Awolowo was in prison in Calabar, but the video shows Gowon releasing Awolowo in Lagos?

Nobody has been able to answer this simple question
Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by maestroferddi: 11:56pm On May 10, 2020
KingJa:
[s]

Illiterate wey no know say hin suppose provide sources to backup hin outlandish claims wan force feed me common sense lol haha, you are a baba suwe type comedian, ko shi lo! grin
You can use your head, can't you?

Stop doing copy and paste and engage your grey matter...

That shouldn't be too much a thing to ask na...

Stop using insults to cover your inadequacies.
Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 10, 2020
maestroferddi:
You can use your head, can't you?

Stop doing copy and paste and engage your grey matter...

That shouldn't be too much a thing to ask na...

Please don’t tell me dis guy is a reflection of the educational system in igbo-land or is he intentionally being dense because he has no sources?

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by Adefatima: 11:59pm On May 10, 2020
Topsic70:

Nwanne, if d available articles, pictures and videos {both local and international}
aren't enough to convince u, but u choose to believe d stories passed down by mouth from ur fathers to u without a single evidence to back up ur claims, what else is there yo be proved again biko?

Every evidence showing DT awo was released by Gowon has bn tendered in ds thread (and previous threads) but d only evidence u have to show dt ojukwu released him was by words of mouth of ur father. Lolz
vvvv

Lolz, d story with sources should be discountenanced for d story without a SINGLE source - according to u grin

Nwoke, d joke's on u

It’s their dilector that is there source

5 Likes

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by maestroferddi: 12:00am On May 11, 2020
KingJa:

Of course because u no sabi maths. Your fraudulent heart won’t let truth add up to you, only lies.
Awon kekere...

Be a mature adult, this man.
Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by YorubaHero12: 12:03am On May 11, 2020
maestroferddi:
I have no confidence in this trash you are pasting here.

It looks like a poorly doctored amateur job.

The narrative simply does not make sense not to talk of sundry errors that riddle the extract.

Gowon was first address as a Lt Col and then as a Col ostensibly on the same page!

The storyline suggested that Awo and Enahoro were released while Ironsi was still assumed kidnapped.

What you pasted here flies in the face of rationality, my friend.

It does jive at all...

Are you doubting the source? Yes Enahoro was released also and some other prisoners were released that were stated on the prints.

If you’re doubting the source I can give you the link to the source just that you will have to be a paid subscriber on the medium (NYTimes and The Guardian) to be able to view the news in detail but you can always view the headlines.

Do you need me to provide you the source for all the news I posted? I am generous coz my intention is to save you from the shackles of lie that Ojuku fed you guys and I’m also gonna sensitive millions of you igbos.

Mind you, I’m doing it for free so you should put some respect to my name.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by maestroferddi: 12:04am On May 11, 2020
YorubaHero12:

Shame on you guys!
You should have extrapolated your confusion long enough to state that Calabar was not in Eastern Nigeria...

This cyclic argument is leading nowhere, mon cheri...
Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by YorubaHero12: 12:07am On May 11, 2020
maestroferddi:
You should have extrapolated your confusion long enough to state that Calabar was not in Eastern Nigeria...

This cyclic argument is leading nowhere, mon cheri...

I’m tired of trying to lecture you guys even at something I thought you should know about.

Whether the prison is in Eastern or Southern region, it is under the command of the Central government. It’s a federal prison and they have the authority over it.

Ojuku was just a governor and He hasn’t taken command of Calabar prison just 5days after the kidnap/death of Ironsi to even have the audacity to do what you uninformed lots are saying he will do.

I should have quit this thread but I won’t give up until you have nothing left to say.

3 Likes

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by abduljabbar4(m): 12:10am On May 11, 2020
gidgiddy:

Interesting story. What nobody ever managed to tell me is how Gowon, who was in office for barely a week, and was not recognized as head of state in the Eastern Region, managed to release Awolowo who was in Calabar prison in the East?

Gowon never released Awolowo, he didn't even have the powers to do so at the time. Everyone knows it was Ojukwu who ordered Awolowo's release after the death of Ironsi

Are you aware that treason is a federal crime? Whether or not ojukwu recognised gowon, he still had the power to release HIS PRISONER. Mind you that the day Gowon truly lost power in the East was when biafra was declared. Before then, it was just tension and disagreements. In fact ojukwu couldn't have released Awolowo even if he wanted it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by maestroferddi: 12:13am On May 11, 2020
YorubaHero12:

Are you doubting the source? Yes Enahoro was released also and some other prisoners were released that were stated on the prints.

If you’re doubting the source I can give you the link to the source just that you will have to be a paid subscriber on the medium (NYTimes and The Guardian) to be able to view the news in detail but you can always view the headlines.

Do you need me to provide you the source for all the news I posted? I am generous coz my intention is to save you from the shackles of lie that Ojuku fed you guys and I’m also gonna sensitive millions of you igbos.

Mind you, I’m doing it for free so you should put some respect to my name.

grin grin
It is record that I have debated this issue with you before on another thread...

Your party line then was that Gowon went to Calabar to release Awo from prison...

The twist I am seeing today is that Awo was flown to Gowon's office after he has released.

Ogneni, keep your website and subscription to yourself.

I am equipped with an analytical and forensic mind so stop deluding yourself that you can pull wool over my eyes.

Your materiel look suspect and therefore cannot form the basis of key historical factualities...
Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by maestroferddi: 12:19am On May 11, 2020
YorubaHero12:

I’m tired of trying to lecture you guys even at something I thought you should know about.

Whether the prison is in Eastern or Southern region, it is under the command of the Central government. It’s a federal prison and they have the authority over it.

Ojuku was just a governor and He hasn’t taken command of Calabar prison just 5days after the kidnap/death of Ironsi to even have the audacity to do what you uninformed lots are saying he will do.

I should have quit this thread but I won’t give up until you have nothing left to say.
Ojukwu never recognized Gowon as the C-in-C.

Does that make sense to you,?

Gowon was never in charge of Eastern Nigeria.

Maybe you will also revise Aburi Conference out of the bizarre history you are toiling to piece together....
Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by abduljabbar4(m): 12:19am On May 11, 2020
Yobabad:
It was ojukwu that ordered his realease before he started back_ stabing him, we know how he ended up

Your parents have really poisoned your minds. Tomorrow your children will grow up saying a president of Nigeria was once cloned. Honesty Nigeria needs to bring history into its curriculum and make it compulsory. I even used to believe that the igbos lost their life savings and received 20pounds compensation, only for someone to prove that that the whole thing was a hoax. None of the igbos on this forum could disprove him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by maestroferddi: 12:22am On May 11, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Are you aware that treason is a federal crime? Whether or not ojukwu recognised gowon, he still had the power to release HIS PRISONER. Mind you that the day Gowon truly lost power in the East was when biafra was declared. Before then, it was just tension and disagreements. In fact ojukwu couldn't have released Awolowo even if he wanted it.
See this one...

Why did Ojukwu drag Gowon to Aburi while following your warped logic, he could have had him court-martialed and shot?
Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by YorubaHero12: 12:24am On May 11, 2020
maestroferddi:
Ojukwu never recognized Gowon as the C-in-C.

Does that make sense to you,?

Gowon was never in charge of Eastern Nigeria.

Maybe you will also revise Aburi Conference out of the bizarre history you are toiling to piece together....

Nawa o.

I told you to provide the source that Ojuku released Awo but you can’t coz it doesn’t exist.

Stop mentioning me if you can’t provide any source coz I won’t reply your Jargons anymore.

What’s why cup of tea with Aburi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by maestroferddi: 12:28am On May 11, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Your parents have really poisoned your minds. Tomorrow your children will grow up saying a president of Nigeria was once cloned. Honesty Nigeria needs to bring history into its curriculum and make it compulsory. I even used to believe that the igbos lost their life savings and received 20pounds compensation, only for someone to prove that that the whole thing was a hoax. None of the igbos on this forum could disprove him
This silly assertion of parents soiling minds is a crass display of simple-mindedness.

Some of us here are authorities of some sort in Nigeria history with the capability to distil out objectivity.

Come off it...
Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by abduljabbar4(m): 12:30am On May 11, 2020
gidgiddy:

So you are now relying on a New York paper to tell you what happened in your own country? The simple question to ask how is it possible that Gowon was already releasing Awolowo that in prison in the East, less than one week after he came to power? The East did not recognise Gowon as head of state. Gowon simply had no powers to release Awo at that time.

Dont worry about Ojukwu and us Igbos, stop crying more than the bereaved

The guy gave you two sources and a video and yet you are still arguing. Don't you feel a bit silly doing this? So he should leave NYT and believe you? Do you have any source at all?

2 Likes

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by YorubaHero12: 12:30am On May 11, 2020
abduljabbar4:

See brother there are still a lot of Igbo propaganda to debunk. That 20 pound policy was debunked by Aribisala then if I still remember and they couldn’t bring forth a proof to dispute his facts.

The Yorubas of the old chose to leave them alone coz our father pitied them for the casualties they suffered during the war. The Igbo man have been hiding under the victim mentality to project their propaganda.

Now Yorubas like me and the current youth will take no nonsense from the Igbos and we will make sure they don’t get the same privilege of silence our fathers accorded them.

If not that Ojuku is deranged, why should he expect food from his enemies in the first place? That is one of the reason they hated Awolowo and Ojuku used that to defend his loss in the war and used Awo as the fall guy.

If I was Gowon, I would have jailed Awolowo for aiding the enemy. Abi why did baba kept the eastern region allocation for the duration of the war? And why will he even bring the policy of £20 for our enemies in the first place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by maestroferddi: 12:31am On May 11, 2020
YorubaHero12:

Nawa o.

I told you to provide the source that Ojuku released Awo but you can’t coz it doesn’t exist.

Stop mentioning me if you can’t provide any source coz I won’t reply your Jargons anymore.

What’s why cup of tea with Aburi?

You are not a serious person...

You are only interested in the convenient copy and paste side of things but recoil at events and timelines that will project the truth to a sharo focus...

It appears you are wasting my time.
Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by abduljabbar4(m): 12:32am On May 11, 2020
maestroferddi:
This silly assertion of parents soiling minds is a crass display of simple-mindedness.

Some of us here are authorities of some sort in Nigeria history with the capability to distil out objectivity.

Come off it...

You can't come out and be dishing out claims without documents and newspapers to back you up.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rare Pics Of Alex Report After Anambra Election / 2023 Presidency: Insecurity An Arrow Deliberately Aimed At South-East - Ohaneze / Farmer Association Of Nigeria Endorse Ibrahim Bello Dauda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.