Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. (5738 Views)

Saharareporters:Conspirators That Helped Tinubu Collect 10% Lagos State Taxes / Exclusive!Magu’s SA Exposes The Conspirators Against Orji Kalu, Absolves Magu / Gowon & Awolowo Immediately He Was Released From Prison In 1966 (Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by gidgiddy: 9:43am On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

Where is your source, do you have video evidence of Ojukwu’s release of Awolowo? Gowon provides us video evidence to back up his claim, where is Ojukwu’s video evidence?

Gowon provided you with a video of himself meeting Awolowo. If you now take that as evidence he that freed Awolowo then thats your business. Even the video shows that Awolowo was already a free man, he came to the venue in his car. How can Gowon be releasing a man who came in his own car? How can people be this stupid?

8 Likes

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by Nobody: 9:49am On May 10, 2020
gidgiddy:

Gowon provided you with a video of himself meeting Awolowo. If you now take that as evidence he that freed Awolowo then thats your business. Even the video shows that Awolowo was already a free man, he came to the venue in his car. How can Gowon be releasing a man who came in his own car? How can people be this stupid?

Gowon’s soldiers freed him.

But let’s say we go with your version, provide the source where Ojukwu said he freed awolowo. Provide us with evidence that he did free awolowo.

You’d have to do more for us to believe the words of a coward that ran and abandoned his people to die.

3 Likes

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by gidgiddy: 10:14am On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

Gowon’s soldiers freed him.

But let’s say we go with your version, provide the source where Ojukwu said he freed awolowo. Provide us with evidence that he did free awolowo.

You’d have to do more for us to believe the words of a coward that ran and abandoned his people to die.

This is one story where you don't need source. The simple question to ask is how is it possible that Gowon, who was barely a week in power and not recognized as head of state in the East, managed to free Awolowo who was in Calabar prison? The only person that could have released Awolowo was Ojukwu. Even the so called video was Awolowo meeting Gowon shortly after his arrival in Lagos.

I would rather be with Ojukwu who fought gallantly for 3 years to liberate his people, then ran away, than to be the rest of you who quickly bowed to the Northern oligarchy in slavery because you had no guts to fight for your freedom like Ojukwu, talkless of getting to the stage of running away.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by Asgard13: 10:30am On May 10, 2020
gidgiddy:

But he couldn't tell you how he managed to release Awolowo from Calabar prisons in the Eastern Region that did not recognise Gowon as head of state. Below is what Ojukwu said about releasing Awolowo

We’ve said this over and over again, so many times, and people don’t understand; they don’t want to actually. If you remember, I released Awolowo from jail. Even that, some people are beginning to contest as well. Awo was in jail in Calabar. Gowon knows and the whole of the federal establishment knows that at no point was Gowon in charge of the East. The East took orders from me. Now, how could Gowon have released Awolowo who was in Calabar? Because of the fact that I released him, it created quite a lot of rapport between Awo and myself and I know that before he went back to Ikenne, I set up a hotline between Ikenne and my bedroom in Enugu. He tried like an elder statesman to find a solution

You don’t argue with Yoruba.... they’re so used to their propaganda and have come to believe it ... and trying hard to mKe others believe.

They forget say no be only Yoruba people Dey Nigeria.... and everyone have their own account on Nigeria.. grin

Na where the ignorance the radiate... grin and they won’t allow you ...

Reason why I Dey always say ... Nigerians know Yoruba more than Yoruba know demselves ..

They can change narratives fast.... Awolowo A.g agenda will be turn to national agendA over the reality on ground..

Yerima said femi can turn black to white... is a general word..

Understand this people...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by Nobody: 10:31am On May 10, 2020
gidgiddy:

This is one story where you don't need source. The simple question to ask is how is it possible that Gowon, who was barely a week in power and not recognized as head of state in the East, managed to free Awolowo who was in Calabar prison? The only person that could have released Awolowo was Ojukwu. Even the so called video was Awolowo meeting Gowon shortly after his arrival in Lagos.

I would rather be with Ojukwu who fought gallantly for 3 years to liberate his people, then ran away, than to be the rest of you who quickly bowed to the Northern oligarchy in slavery because you had no guts to fight for your freedom like Ojukwu, talkless of getting to the stage of running away.

Lol only an illiterate slowpoke would say he doesn’t need a source to back up his fairytale claims, what is in the water over there in osu-land, you think say we be mumu, we should accept your word as truth, smh.

Abeg go run sprints with your coward leader, no one is stopping you.

Just so you know, we didn’t bow to no northern oligarchy, we partnered with the north like bosses do to teach you people a lesson on upholding the law of the land.

Don’t construct a constitution that you do not intend to uphold because things didn’t go your way, what type of two-faced lawless fraudulent attitude is that.

7 Likes

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by hiteelong(f): 10:54am On May 10, 2020
Tetrahedron:
I didn’t really appreciate much about Awo until I read the book “Awo” shocked[i]

I love this part:

Awolowo allegedly said and I quote " I believe I should not be in prison but here I am, the only Premier that ended up in prison for no reason.* *_If we are confused about my innocence, let God be the Judge[/i].*

Hmmm... “let God be the judge” reminds of what they said Saro-Wiwa told Abacha too before he was hung
Please can I get the book from those selling books,
Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by Tranquillity360: 11:13am On May 10, 2020
Asgard13:

You don’t argue with Yoruba.... they’re so used to their propaganda and have come to believe it ... and trying hard to mKe others believe.

They forget say no be only Yoruba people Dey Nigeria.... and everyone have their own account on Nigeria.. grin

Na where the ignorance the radiate... grin and they won’t allow you ...

Reason why I Dey always say ... Nigerians know Yoruba more than Yoruba know demselves ..

They can change narratives fast.... Awolowo A.g agenda will be turn to national agendA over the reality on ground..

Yerima said femi can turn black to white... is a general word..

Understand this people...
Yorubas knows the truth but are ashame to admit that awolowo was released by Ojukwu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by OgboAto: 11:19am On May 10, 2020
lukui:
Nice comments above by Baba Awo. North always believing power is their birth right, east always believing in restructuring or a fragment of them going to "you already know". South west always trying to bridge the gap but filled with backstabbers and betrayers. South south always bombing pipelines and relying only on crude oil.

What an old man saw whilst sitting, a child cannot see it even if he climbs and iroko!!!

Nah, throughout the constitutional conferences till 1967, the Ibo have always wanted a unitary government with all of the power being in the center.

1. Azikwe argued and pursued this vigorously at the constitutional conferences but he failed when Tafawa Balewa joined the West in wanting a regional system with a weak center.

2. After Ibo coupists killed everyone except fellow, Ironsi an Ibo man did not only refuse to prosecute Ibo coupists but also enacted unitary government with his decree 33. A unitary government that Azikiwe spent all of his life campaigning for.

3. The Ibo conspiracy had been to dominate if Nigeria had a unitary government. Remember the god of ibo speech given by Azikiwe? This was what revealed the Ibo plan to all other regions. After Ironsi's unitar delcaration, Ibo flocked all regions to take up civil service jobs and all kinds of appointments while protecting their own region from others in the same unitary system.

4. After the Hausa countercoup of July 1966, the Ibo tune changed from wanting a unitary government to wanting their own space of Biafra.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by Gandollar(f): 11:32am On May 10, 2020
Yebosola:

Eleribu, Omo Irankiran, can I blame u? Eni ti oniru eni ko le moyi eni. Show me your parents, wasted sperm.
Ewo n'tepe?
Am I your father's concubine that used your destiny?
Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by Gandollar(f): 11:34am On May 10, 2020
OgboAto:

Nah, throughout the constitutional conferences till 1967, the Ibo have always wanted a unitary government with all of the power being in the center.

1. Azikwe argued and pursued this vigorously at the constitutional conferences but he failed when Tafawa Balewa joined the West in wanting a regional system with a weak center.

2. After Ibo coupists killed everyone except fellow, Ironsi an Ibo man did not only refuse to prosecute Ibo coupists but also enacted unitary government with his decree 33. A unitary government that Azikiwe spent all of his life campaigning for.

3. The Ibo conspiracy had been to dominate if Nigeria had a unitary government. Remember the god of ibo speech given by Azikiwe? This was what revealed the Ibo plan to all other regions. After Ironsi's unitar delcaration, Ibo flocked all regions to take up civil service jobs and all kinds of appointments while protecting their own region from others in the same unitary system.

4. After the Hausa countercoup of July 1966, the Ibo tune changed from wanting a unitary government to wanting their own space of Biafra.
See my siggy..

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by 1willywilly: 1:15pm On May 10, 2020
it was even Yoruba Judge and Yoruba Chief Justice of the Federation that sent Awolowo to Jail

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by WeneWali: 1:47pm On May 10, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

The really enemies of Nigeria are Igbos alive during the civil war. They all know the truth but instead they instill lies, hatred into today generation igbo. I don't blame today generation igbos. Its not their fault.

Mister yoruba man, your revisionist lie remain in doldrum of history.
Gowon never controlled the Calabar in the East at that time, which was under Ojukwu's purview, therefore could not have released Awolowo.
Stop your dirty lies. This man..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by WeneWali: 1:48pm On May 10, 2020
Yebosola:

Eleribu, Omo Irankiran, can I blame u? Eni ti oniru eni ko le moyi eni. Show me your parents, wasted sperm.

Stop lamenting in pains emotional yoruba man. The truth is the truth.
Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by WeneWali: 1:52pm On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

Where is your source, do you have video evidence of Ojukwu’s release of Awolowo? Gowon provides us video evidence to back up his claim, where is Ojukwu’s video evidence?

Gowon provided a video of him meeting Awo in Lagos. Was the video taken in Calabar which was controlled by Ojukwu.

If Ojukwu wanted to play your propaganda games, he would have had Awo driven from Enugu to Calabar and taken pictures..
You yorubas are experts at deceiving yourselves. grin

Who controlled Awolowo's prison in Calabar? Ojukwu!

Who was the military leader of Calabar and who whole of the East? Ojukwu!

Did the East recognise Gowon as HOS? No

Ojukwu released Awolowo from the Calabar prison under his control.

Stop your shameless lies yoruba people.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 10, 2020
YorubaHero12:

Stop saying nonsense and see where Gowon released Awo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMNa4671Yuw
So Ojukwu released Awo, then Awo went to visit Gowon.
Very simple matter. grin

cc lzaa itooworwor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by YorubaHero12: 2:08pm On May 10, 2020
gidgiddy:

Watch the video you posted well. Awolowo was arriving at a venue in car to meet Gowon. Is it possible for Gowon to be releasing an Awolowo who was already free to be driving about in car? Its common sense. Awolowo was already a free man in this video

I told you guys to shut up and stop disgracing Ojuku with the rubbish you always post online.

Below is the New York Times and Guardian newspaper prints of 1966 that showed Gowon released Awolowo. Remember they are both American and British newspaper.

This is what is written there for you to understand better:
Excerpts from the paper:
—Aug 2nd 1966 – Possibly a consensus to southern opinion was Colonel Gowon’s promise to look into the early release of political prisoners. The most important of these is Chief Awolowo, the popular Yoruba leader who was imprisoned for 10 years in 1962 for treasonable Felony. He was a campaigner against Northern domination in the old regime and his release would not be popular in the North.

—August 3rd 1966 – On his part, Colonel Gowon’s decision to release so controversial a southern politician Chief Awolowo seems to show a desperate need to placate Southern opinion. At independence, when the Northern people’s congress shared power with the largely Ibo National Council of Nigerian Citizens, the odd men out were the Yorubas of the west. Their discontent led to the 1962 crisis in which the Yoruba leader, Chief Awolowo was imprisoned for Treason.

—August 3rd 1966 – The new Nigerian regime formed Yesterday by Lieutenant Colonel Gowon, the Army chief of Staff, after an army mutiny, today announced the release of leading civilian political prisoners, including chief Awolowo and Chief Enahoro. The other four political prisoners whose release was announced today were named Lateef Jakande, Samuel Onitiri, Sunday Ebiotoma, and Micheal Omishade.

—August 4th 1966 - Chief Awolowo and Anthony Enahoro today promised to help Lieutenant Colonel Gowon, leader of the new Nigeria military regime in Nigeria, in any way that would bring peace to the country. Rumors continued to circulate in Lagos that the former Head of State Major-General Ironsi, had been killed by the rebels. General Ironsi was kidnapped last Friday and his whereabouts are unknown.

Ojuku is a modafuka that played on the intelligence of the Igbos to sell to them a reason to hate Awolowo so he can blame him for the war loss. Foolish man sacrificed his people, went to war without food, lost the war, ran away disguised like a woman, and blamed his enemy for not giving him food and hence reason for the loss of war.

Well Nnamdi Kanu is following his footsteps of propaganda.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by YorubaHero12: 2:09pm On May 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by gidgiddy: 2:51pm On May 10, 2020
YorubaHero12:

I told you guys to shut up and stop disgracing Ojuku with the rubbish you always post online.

Below is the New York Times and Guardian newspaper prints of 1966 that showed Gowon released Awolowo. Remember they are both American and British newspaper.

This is what is written there for you to understand better:
Excerpts from the paper:
—Aug 2nd 1966 – Possibly a consensus to southern opinion was Colonel Gowon’s promise to look into the early release of political prisoners. The most important of these is Chief Awolowo, the popular Yoruba leader who was imprisoned for 10 years in 1962 for treasonable Felony. He was a campaigner against Northern domination in the old regime and his release would not be popular in the North.

—August 3rd 1966 – On his part, Colonel Gowon’s decision to release so controversial a southern politician Chief Awolowo seems to show a desperate need to placate Southern opinion. At independence, when the Northern people’s congress shared power with the largely Ibo National Council of Nigerian Citizens, the odd men out were the Yorubas of the west. Their discontent led to the 1962 crisis in which the Yoruba leader, Chief Awolowo was imprisoned for Treason.

—August 3rd 1966 – The new Nigerian regime formed Yesterday by Lieutenant Colonel Gowon, the Army chief of Staff, after an army mutiny, today announced the release of leading civilian political prisoners, including chief Awolowo and Chief Enahoro. The other four political prisoners whose release was announced today were named Lateef Jakande, Samuel Onitiri, Sunday Ebiotoma, and Micheal Omishade.

—August 4th 1966 - Chief Awolowo and Anthony Enahoro today promised to help Lieutenant Colonel Gowon, leader of the new Nigeria military regime in Nigeria, in any way that would bring peace to the country. Rumors continued to circulate in Lagos that the former Head of State Major-General Ironsi, had been killed by the rebels. General Ironsi was kidnapped last Friday and his whereabouts are unknown.

Ojuku is a modafuka that played on the intelligence of the Igbos to sell to them a reason to hate Awolowo so he can blame him for the war loss. Foolish man sacrificed his people, went to war without food, lost the war, ran away disguised like a woman, and blamed his enemy for not giving him food and hence reason for the loss of war.

Well Nnamdi Kanu is following his footsteps of propaganda.

So you are now relying on a New York paper to tell you what happened in your own country? The simple question to ask how is it possible that Gowon was already releasing Awolowo that in prison in the East, less than one week after he came to power? The East did not recognise Gowon as head of state. Gowon simply had no powers to release Awo at that time.

Dont worry about Ojukwu and us Igbos, stop crying more than the bereaved
Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by YorubaHero12: 3:02pm On May 10, 2020
gidgiddy:

So you are now relying on a New York paper to tell you what happened in your own country? The simple question to ask how is it possible that Gowon was already releasing Awolowo that in prison in the East, less than one week after he came to power? The East did not recognise Gowon as head of state. Gowon simply had no powers to release Awo at that time.

Dont worry about Ojukwu and us Igbos, stop crying more than the bereaved

Shut up! Don’t disturb me with this jargons.

Bring one news from a reputable media source that claimed Ojuku released Awolowo. A reputable media source.

Don’t you bring that rubbish statement from Ojuku here. Bring from newspaper that have existed before 1966 to give us a better view of the purity of the news. At least Ojuku releasing Awolowo will be a breaking news and he will do photo ops to showcase that. Which new medium covered the release? Where is the video? Which news journal documented it? Have you ever asked yourself this question?

If you can provide any source within the league of the New York Times, The Guardian, Britishpathe, and etc that are international news that have existed since the 1860s here, then I will personally apologize to you and delete all the news I‘ve posted.

Note: The video is from Britishpathe, they are affiliated to Reuters then and that video is from their archive. They are British video reporting platform that documented the First World War too. So you should know they have been around for a long time.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by gidgiddy: 3:57pm On May 10, 2020
YorubaHero12:

Shut up! Don’t disturb me with this jargons.

Bring one news from a reputable media source that claimed Ojuku released Awolowo. A reputable media source.

Don’t you bring that rubbish statement from Ojuku here. Bring from newspaper that have existed before 1999 to give us a better view of the purity of the news. At least Ojuku releasing Awolowo will be a breaking news and he will do photo ops to showcase that. Which new medium covered the release? Where is the video? Which news journal documented it? Have you ever asked yourself this question?

If you can provide any source within the league of the New York Times, The Guardian, Britishpathe, and etc that are international news that have existed since the 1860s here, then I will personally apologize to you and delete all the news I‘ve posted.

Note: The video is from Britishpathe, they are affiliated to Reuters then and that video is from their archive. They are British video reporting platform that documented the First World War too. So you should know they have been around for a long time.

You are posting what was written in other countries rather than using your brains for 5 minutes. How could Gowon, who was not recognized as as military head of state by the Eastern Region, be releasing Awolowo from the East within 4 days of coming to power? How can Gowon be releasing anyone in an area he had no control over?

You people first brought a video and claimed it was a video of Gowon releasing Awolowo in Lagos. Then when you people realised that Awolowo was imprisoned in the East, the narrative suddenly changed. It was no longer video of Gowon releasing Awolowo, it was now video of Gowon receiving Awo after release lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by YorubaHero12: 4:41pm On May 10, 2020
gidgiddy:

[s]
You are posting what was written in other countries rather than using your brains for 5 minutes. How could Gowon, who was not recognized as as military head of state by the Eastern Region, be releasing Awolowo from the East within 4 days of coming to power? How can Gowon be releasing anyone in an area he had no control over?

You people first brought a video and claimed it was a video of Gowon releasing Awolowo in Lagos. Then when you people realised that Awolowo was imprisoned in the East, the narrative suddenly changed. It was no longer video of Gowon releasing Awolowo, it was now video of Gowon receiving Awo after release lol grin grin[/s]

Stop saying nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by OgboAto: 4:46pm On May 10, 2020
Gandollar:
See my siggy..

Actually, there are some of us who read widely & that informs opinions on SM.
Spend more time consuming book contents & you would not have to keep such a siggy.
Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by Daddysidhan: 5:12pm On May 10, 2020
gidgiddy:

You people first brought a video and claimed it was a video of Gowon releasing Awolowo in Lagos. Then when you people realised that Awolowo was imprisoned in the East, the narrative suddenly changed. It was no longer video of Gowon releasing Awolowo, it was now video of Gowon receiving Awo after release lol grin grin
Are you mad? So you prefer an hearsay to factual information like this, what can be more real than the New York times at that time. I think people should be very careful of guys like you after you rejected the video evidence you were given another picture journal to cure your madness yet you not satisfied.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 10, 2020
gidgiddy:

You are posting what was written in other countries rather than using your brains for 5 minutes.

The press that covered the war back then were white expats that were in Nigeria at the time. The reports in the news were first witness accounts

Do your research and educate yourself, stop believing your coward traitor leader’s lies. He left you and your people for dead after leading you to war recklessly without tact, wake up!

7 Likes

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 10, 2020
Gandollar:
Op you spoiled a very beautiful read with the last part.
Must you bring in Rats to remind us Baba Awolowo committed suicide with rat poison? Was it necessary?
Grow up.

1 Like

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by T9ksy(m): 5:52pm On May 10, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Are you mad? So you prefer an hearsay to factual information like this, what can be more real than the New York times at that time. I think people should be very careful of guys like you after you rejected the video evidence you were given another picture journal to cure your madness yet you not satisfied.

@ bolded..........Unfortunately, that's how they roll. It's a genetic flaw in their DNA.

Same way they have been regurgitating another fallacy about their slimy zik winning the regional election in western nigeria, in'51 but due to yorubas' bigotry they colluded with their kins in the party (NCNC) to deny Zik, his mandate. However, when prompted for factual evidence such as the election result, they were unable to produce any fact/s to buttress their preposterous allegation BUT still they persisted with their story of calumny against Awo and the yorubas, in general, based purely on their innate juvenile imaginations.

Seven decades later, they are still repeating the same outlandish tale their mischievous and morally-bankrupt fathers and grannies told them.

5 Likes

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 10, 2020
T9ksy:

@ bolded..........Unfortunately, that's how they roll. It's a genetic flaw in their DNA.

Same way they have been regurgitating another fallacy about their slimy zik winning the regional election in western nigeria, in'51 but due to yorubas' bigotry they colluded with their kins in the party (NCNC) to deny Zik, his mandate. However, when prompted for factual evidence such as the election result, they were unable to produce any fact/s to buttress their preposterous allegation BUT still they persisted with their story of calumny against Awo and the yorubas, in general, based purely on their innate juvenile imaginations.

Seven decades later, they are still repeating the same outlandish tale their mischievous and morally-bankrupt fathers and grannies told them.
I hope you have joined Amotekun finally grin

Cc lzaa itooworwor metaphysical bamite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by bamite(m): 7:05pm On May 10, 2020
imhotep:

Hope you have joined Amotekun finally grin

Cc lzaa itooworwor metaphysical bamite

You've never made any meaningful contribution on this forum before. Shame on you

3 Likes

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by SLAP44: 7:12pm On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

So you mean Gowon came into Ojukwu stronghold to release Awolowo?

What are you smoking?
Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by SLAP44: 7:14pm On May 10, 2020
T9ksy:

You are just talking a lot of bull crap, are you drunk? Take alomo bitters.
Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by T9ksy(m): 7:16pm On May 10, 2020
bamite:

You've never made any meaningful contribution on this forum before. Shame on you

@ Bolded.........................Abi o jare!!! grin

Hence the reason why i tend to ignore his characteristic asinine comments here on this forum.

He has always been consistent...............................................

3 Likes

Re: Awolowo Came Out From Prison Without Meeting His Conspirators Alive. by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 10, 2020
SLAP44:

So you mean Gowon came into Ojukwu stronghold to release Awolowo?

What are you smoking?

You guys are just doing comedy now, you have no sources to back up your concocted stories, all of a sudden you’re trying to derail the argument by asking me irrelevant (strawman) questions about what I’m smoking? jokes! grin gringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Many States Have Peter Obi Gotten 25% / Godwin Emefiele: Tinubu Is Really Taking Good Care Of Him (photos) / Emir Of Kano Looks Unrecognisable In Igbo Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.