Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week (49039 Views)

Only Four States Attracted $1.08bn Capital Inflows, Despite Govts’ Trips Abroad / Senate Passes Bills To Establish Medical Centres In Four States / Blackout Looms In Four States As PHED Workers Threaten Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by jamesbridget13(f): 1:49pm On May 10, 2020
Naijaarchive:
Are school schedule to open next week.... Will they be feeding them from home or how
the write up says from home. Didn't u read it shocked
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Metalsmith(m): 1:51pm On May 10, 2020
I believe it is attempt to loot the money.
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by quiteboy(m): 1:53pm On May 10, 2020
Uncle Coro no dey, the thing no been dey work, nah now when Uncle Coro Don show e go work? Another joke.
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by ugofulfilled(m): 1:55pm On May 10, 2020
Staro:

These people are extremely confused, I swear ! I have never seen such a useless set of so-called leaders

rulers' better. They are not anywhere close to being leaders.

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Compliant(m): 1:56pm On May 10, 2020

1. Pailetive did not work doing lockdown

2. 20,000 giving to the poorest did not work

Now, they want to feed the children at home?

Watch out for massive looting in the next coming days

What shall we find 10 years from now if we do comprehensive audit?

Time will tell

Jonathan was actually a saint

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by adexdebo17: 1:56pm On May 10, 2020
This is a very big lie another big way to steal money are they saying now that school is closed they will go to each student house to give them food that can’t never happen.
Just one thing God should just do for us pls press reset button of this country or distribute us to different country

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by dapadawee: 2:03pm On May 10, 2020
BranddesignerH:
Are they not supposed to talk about resumption first before feeding Program? Or is there something they are not telling us?

Abeg joor I will Design a Professional Logo for your Product or Services for 2500 Only. Please see my signature.
you know the kind of people you voted for now the cart before the �

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 10, 2020
this criminals government is taking looting to the next level!

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by vanvicker(m): 2:07pm On May 10, 2020
masterP042:

This your mathematics sef. Which school u go? Lets say our population is 200mil, if it divides 312mil, it's about 1.5 dollar, u wan tell me say about 500 naira go do each Nigerian for 2 months?

Can you also do yours properly. We got 312 million dollars, that's to tell you that if all Nigerians receive 1 million dollars each with a population of 200 million people. FG will still have an excess of 112 million as against your own calculation of 1.5 dollar sir.

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by JJBROS(m): 2:17pm On May 10, 2020
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by element44: 2:19pm On May 10, 2020
This is where I missed Saraki & Dogara!

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by gbigbega: 2:19pm On May 10, 2020
You can imagine how needless this program is now. Tell me, If they stop it, how will they keep funding their fellow Fulani cattle breeder with Federal government money?

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by joyfullyjoyous(f): 2:20pm On May 10, 2020
They should give their parents money instead of feeding them and claiming later that 5k is spent daily on each child.

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Metalsmith(m): 2:22pm On May 10, 2020
I believe it is attempt to loot the money.There is no basis to feed children when Schools are closed.The food and the money will be lost in transit and to the pockets of government officials
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Raphael25(m): 2:27pm On May 10, 2020
Looting in progress
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by eldoradoxx: 2:37pm On May 10, 2020
Under PDP, Nigeria was looted decently at least in a manner that sort of rested our dignity and psychic. Today it is broad day barefaced ground looting that provokes people to imagine whether these people in power are not possessed with some demons to loot, plunder, decimate and annihilate this country before 2023 end of their wicked regime.

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by TruthinAction: 2:37pm On May 10, 2020
Opportunity to divert fund. Thief thief party.

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by v2: 2:47pm On May 10, 2020
Misplaced priority.

Feeding children sitting on the floor in classrooms without roofs? or the ones sitting under the trees?

This is just deception.

This program is primarily for the North because they don't go to school and feeding them in schools will encourage them to go to school.
The government is extending it to other regions because Nigerians will criticize it if the program was for the North alone.

Other regions level of education is high, they don't need food to go to school because of the level of awareness. Even those in the villages in the South, Farmers, Traders, e.t.c still send their children to school because they know education is key. In the North, they make Amajiris out of their children which is turning around to hunt them as I speak.

The North is the reason for lowering the standards in Nigeria for them to fit in. The North was the reason the required JAMB score for admission was reduced to nothing so they can gain admission because in the past, the score for admission in the North was lower than other regions and the bias in the admission process was obvious. To hide it, the required score was generally reduced for all which has brought down the standard and schools now decide on who to admit using their Post UTME exams. Imagine in the past, someone in the south will use a score of 254 to secure admission for an Engineering course while another student in the North will secure admission for same course with a score of 120 and both will have the same degree at the end.

The requirement for elective offices was also reduced for the North to be able to participate. Imagine to qualify to run for presidency only requires a person to have attended primary school (Not requiring that you must finish and with a certificate), same goes for other elective positions. If it was to be a Bachelors degree, how many Northerners will be qualified to run? Can you imagine the rubbish happening in our houses of assemblies because we elected uneducated idiots? Imagine one law maker from the North brought his wives to the house to show his colleagues telling them he is not called a strong man for nothing. They cannot even communicate fluently.

When our president is making a broadcast on TV, I don't watch, I will wait to read it on paper or on the internet as I cannot hear what he is saying.

Sanusi saw the backwardness in the North and was advocating for a change and the architects of the backwardness don't like it so they worked against him. Sanusi should be happy where he is now as God has delivered him from a Covid-19 ravaged state.

Imagine the North turning in figures for Covid-19 like they are rigging elections. Hahaha.

If we don't reverse the drift, the ship called Nigeria will herd towards avoidable iceberg and sink like the Titanic destroying this forced union called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by xcelentattitude(m): 2:52pm On May 10, 2020
Who dem wan feed? grin
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 10, 2020
AfonjaConehead:
Thunda Faya Lugard seriously,faya all of you.
The Delta provide the money and are always neglected.

As long as you neglect the goose laying the golden eggs, you will never amount to anything good..na you swear for yourself
Seconded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by jimmyroger: 3:08pm On May 10, 2020
Pls let's go on Twitter to rant our minds.. #schoolfeedingscam
This is a slap in our face.. They can't credit the parents but ready to feed pupils you don't know their houses

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by masterP042(m): 3:11pm On May 10, 2020
vanvicker:

Can you also do yours properly. We got 312 million dollars, that's to tell you that if all Nigerians receive 1 million dollars each with a population of 200 million people. FG will still have an excess of 112 million as against your own calculation of 1.5 dollar sir.
when your mates dey class dey learn, u dey stab class. ordinary primary school division u no fit do. Oga, 312m dollars shared among 200m people, they will get 1.5 dollars, that is about 500 naira each... if that money is shared it won't even benefit us. How I wish our leaders can use that lump sum to revamp either a refinery or ajeokuta steel company or even our power transmission company.
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Jurncj(m): 3:14pm On May 10, 2020
Anytime I read or think about Nigeria,govt over govt in deceptive attempt to make Nigeria better,I cry deeply and develop inner headaches.
Am 33,and am scared I might not live to see Nigeria develop like US,UK,GERMANY,JAPAN etc of today. It kills me.
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by greall12(m): 3:22pm On May 10, 2020
��� I like your thought you don’t give your self hopeless thinking.

Optional09:

money they’ve shared already they’re just looking for a way to cover it up that’s why the school feeding can not wait

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Bimpe29: 3:23pm On May 10, 2020
Scammers

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by amakadlite(f): 3:27pm On May 10, 2020
no south south nor south east state there. everything always start and ends there.
there is God i

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Dollabiz: 3:27pm On May 10, 2020
Ok
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by funkyhappy: 3:33pm On May 10, 2020
naija which way,is this what FG want to start using the recovery looted money for ?.

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by ofiko123(m): 3:35pm On May 10, 2020
Nice one.. Nigeria sai buhari..
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by David666(m): 3:35pm On May 10, 2020
Nice one I wish my state will be among
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by emperor863(m): 3:41pm On May 10, 2020
I am gradually coming to the opinion that Buhari is not in control of this government. How on earth can government agencies effectively organise and serve meals to children on "holidays"?

This is definitely a sure way to misappropriate the scarce resources of this country and it should be resisted by all legal means available.

As a stakeholder in the education sector of the county, I have observed the several flaws in the implementation of this supposed welfarist program by the people in charge from the government agencies, the food vendors and school authorities.

Many Nigerians are not aware that the food vendors have become overnight millionaires themselves thus it is not only government people that are feeding fat on this program.

Now we see the reason this emergency and disaster management programs were taken from the purview of the Vice President. The North has made it an avenue to loot and this is a big negative for the government.

Lastly, I wish to restate that I am gradually coming to the opinion that the President is no more in control of this Government.

Sad, very sad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Blasts Goodluck Jonathan, Calls Him A "slowpoke" Over Dasuki Talk / Wike Watches Barca Vs Atletico Madrid Match In Spain,2 Sign Agreement Wit Madrid / Adeleke Reverses Self On Sack Of Civil Servants, Monarchs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.