Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week (49035 Views)

Only Four States Attracted $1.08bn Capital Inflows, Despite Govts’ Trips Abroad / Senate Passes Bills To Establish Medical Centres In Four States / Blackout Looms In Four States As PHED Workers Threaten Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by apexc7248: 1:12pm On May 10, 2020
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by delvzy(m): 1:12pm On May 10, 2020
Uhm to be frank with you all I don't know why this is not regarded as the biggest sham of all.
Hunger is one hurting leverage the Feds is using against his people.

Why not delve this into proper restoration of man power whereby people really can afford some of the food the want to eat.

This whole policy takes us back to the time of the civil war, these are citizens we're talking about not refugees of another country.

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by abidem4real: 1:16pm On May 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by wildernessVoice: 1:16pm On May 10, 2020
Are schools opening next week..?
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 10, 2020
Tirips:
Someone shld wish me a happy birthday. Its my birthday today
Happy birthday bro, i wish you success long life and prosperity.
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 10, 2020
Tirips:
Someone shld wish me a happy birthday. Its my birthday today
Happy birthday Sis, i wish you success long life and prosperity.
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by tunize(m): 1:21pm On May 10, 2020
Dey jst deceiving themselves yeye leaders who dem dey feed same children wen dey house?

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Jales93(m): 1:21pm On May 10, 2020
I listened to the breakdown of how the school feeding program will be carrird out and I just laughed in pigin. Some thoughts came to mind.
1. These children were been fed in school as a way of encouraging them to attend the school.
2. The feeding program was suspended when the government closed down schools nationwide because of the pandemic.
3. All of a sudden, the government wants to restart the program again even though schools are still on lockdown.
Its clear that this is another way of diverting public funds to personal pockets. The school feeding program is just the channel that is being used to divert public funds. Its so sad. I encourage all to watch this documentary " The real story of Nigeria "after watching, you will see that our problem as a country has been with us right from independence up to this very day and it will continue to be with us.
To be honest Nigeria cant be better.

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by olax02(m): 1:22pm On May 10, 2020

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Optional09: 1:23pm On May 10, 2020
BranddesignerH:
Are they not supposed to talk about resumption first before feeding Program? Or is there something they are not telling us?

Abeg joor I will Design a Professional Logo for your Product or Services for 2500 Only. Please see my signature.

i mean these guys are plain comedy
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Optional09: 1:25pm On May 10, 2020
LibertyRep:
Since the schools are closed and the pupils are at home, I will advise that the ministry in charge change the name of this WONDERFUL intervention to home- feeding programme.

However I wish the NASS is paying attention to this and they stop the wasteful spending about to get down, if they're not complicit.

There has to be a limit to how much the scarce resources can be frittered away, not even now that recession is staring us in the face.

money they’ve shared already they’re just looking for a way to cover it up that’s why the school feeding can not wait

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by israelmao(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2020
Who is advancing this stupidity and falsehood in this lockdown?

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by bamaiyiO(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2020
Are they not supposed to fix resumption date and talk about how to fumigate schools prior to resumption before coming up with this feeding programme?

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by OJOAYODEJI(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2020
Isn't this a disgrace to Nigerians as a whole.

Feeding school pupils when they are at home.

I know surely NTA will air this news and show us some houses in FCT Abuja which the food was taken to there kids and from there we will hear 100 billion naira has been expended on "school feeding" in one month.

May God deliver us from this useless party called APC.

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by samilly(m): 1:26pm On May 10, 2020
Another avenue to loot our money

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by stywo(m): 1:27pm On May 10, 2020
BranddesignerH:
Are they not supposed to talk about resumption first before feeding Program? Or is there something they are not telling us?

Abeg joor I will Design a Professional Logo for your Product or Services for 2500 Only. Please see my signature.

Thank you ooo, schools wey dem talk say dem never know when school go resume, now dem wan start feeding next week. Clueless people

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by apexc4765: 1:30pm On May 10, 2020
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by proff010: 1:31pm On May 10, 2020
Barawo. Bansaaaaaa
BlackSpanner:
This Bubu's side chick, A.K.A Madam disaster is indeed the Diezani of this administration.

You say it is impossible to credit the account of Nigerians via BVN as a palliative, yet you have come out with this conduit pipe project to re - loot the Abacha's loot.

Most of this children at this point are somewhere at this point assisting their parents to hawk or some other businesses to feed, yet you sit in your AC house to ride on their vulnerability. Karma is chilling in the fridge for you.

Imagine the states chosen Lagos, Kano, Ogun, FCT. They just want to use the population of this states to inflate the amount looted.

Credit the accounts of their parents and stop fooling yourself. Just convert $312 million to naira. This can take care of all Nigerians with a total lockdown for 2 months.

I just hope she is not planning to feed children with her expired and poisonous rice.

Barawo!!!
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by slowice(m): 1:31pm On May 10, 2020
Is like this banana face woman have a PhD in "stealing by tricks". These people don't rate Nigerians at all

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by backtalkG(m): 1:32pm On May 10, 2020
zinzo's hoe very deceitful women

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by dhml(m): 1:33pm On May 10, 2020
Which one is school feeding program again? I thought all schools in the country are closed down due to the Covid19 Pandemic.... So how do dey want to feed the children again? Looting on point

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by miketayo(m): 1:34pm On May 10, 2020
BranddesignerH:

Thought we resumed last week
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by inioluwaDaniels(m): 1:35pm On May 10, 2020
Get your ur Data bundle @cheaper price

*Get Mtn*
*500mb........#250
*1gb........... #400*
*2gb.......... #800

Airtel plan
1.5gb........ #950
4.5gb....... #1900

Glo
800mb/1gb....... #600
1.6gb/2gb.......... #1050
3.6gb/4.5gb....... #1900

9mobile
500mb......# 400
1gb......... #620
1.5gb........ #850
2gb........ #1100
3gb........ #1850
4gb........ 2100
Validity: 30days

Also recharge n pay for ur electricity;cable subscription etc with us.U can be sure of the best service.

Call or WhatsApp 08034379567
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 1:36pm On May 10, 2020
BranddesignerH:

You sound so funny, don't you know its another avenue to embezzled money. God bless your work

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Naijaarchive(m): 1:37pm On May 10, 2020
Are school schedule to open next week.... Will they be feeding them from home or how

2 Likes

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by omoadeleye(m): 1:40pm On May 10, 2020
IFNOTGOD:

sorry, no were in my post did I mention my state been cheated.

I only try to tell u dat Delta State contributes to d federation account.

of course I know d leaders after Ibori did not do anything to lift Delta State up.

d school feeding program we are even talking about how do dey intend to do it?

it is an exercise in futility cos these kids are already been fed in their respective homes, again d so called palliatives was nothing to write home about apart from individuals who gave to d needy, d govts palliative was never felt even as far as d north we so envy is concerned.

guy leave dis mata, make we no dey insult ourselves for people when dey share our common wealth as their own.

even if me n u fight from now till tomorrow dem no go give of us inside d money, except say u join dem.

it i

Peace
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Ingriid(f): 1:40pm On May 10, 2020
This is the only thing we are good at; rant, rant and rant on Nairaland , then we all return to our ghost mode. When we are all ready , we will all move to Aso Rock to fight for our right.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Antichristus: 1:40pm On May 10, 2020
If there is anyone here who knows a school or schools where Nigerian school children gets free school meals (FSM), please click like. If you do not know of any such schools, please click share. I’m wondering if the Nigerian government is using this scheme to embezzle public funds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by benzion72(m): 1:44pm On May 10, 2020
I see yahoo yahoo on this woman face
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by annyz: 1:45pm On May 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by jamesbridget13(f): 1:45pm On May 10, 2020
Instead give d kids money every month. At this time, people shouldn't be made to cook from where ever n give to people's kids. If d child is entitled to 100 per day, multiply it by 20 n give to d child.someone who has 4 kids will get 8000 per month n that would make them more glad.

#myopinion

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by jamesbridget13(f): 1:47pm On May 10, 2020
Antichristus:

If there is anyone here who knows a school or schools where Nigerian school children gets free school meals (FSM), please click like. If you do not know of any such schools, please click share. I’m wondering if the Nigerian government is using this scheme to embezzle public funds.
it was on going in my school till we went on vacation last term. Rivers State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Onwe Zack Onyebuchi Provides Borehole For His People In Enonyi / Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu / Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.