Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week (49033 Views)

Only Four States Attracted $1.08bn Capital Inflows, Despite Govts’ Trips Abroad / Senate Passes Bills To Establish Medical Centres In Four States / Blackout Looms In Four States As PHED Workers Threaten Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Maykanu: 12:13pm On May 10, 2020
They will go from door to door feeding or schools to schools feeding empty schools on lock down?

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by akezn: 12:13pm On May 10, 2020
Another conduit pipe. Later they will say 'we spent #5.2b on the school feeding programmes in 4 states, meanwhile we will not see anybody that benefitted from the programme.

Scam alert!!!

My prayer is that God will always me all of us and our families at the point of our need so that we don't have to depend on this government during the pandemic era and beyond.

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by DelphiOracle(m): 12:13pm On May 10, 2020
BranddesignerH:
Are they not supposed to talk about resumption first because feeding Program. Or is there something they are not telling us?

Abeg joor I will Design a Professional Logo for your Product or Services for 2500 Only. Please see my signature.
I tire o.
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Alabaarowolo: 12:15pm On May 10, 2020
Covid-19: FG opens up on when, states school feeding programme ‘ll commence
The school feeding programme for pupils in basic schools will commence in four states next week, as part of measures to cushion the impact of COVID-19 and lockdown on vulnerablehouseholds.
President Muhammadu Buhari had, during his first broadcast in March, directed the Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development to work with relevant state governments in developing a strategy on how to sustain the school feeding programme despite the covid-19 holiday.
In carrying out the directive, the ministry said it would liaise with state executive to work out modalities on how the feeding programme would continue with pupils at home.
Giving an update on the programme, the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development, Hajiya Sadiya Farouq, said the exercise would commence in Lagos, Ogun and Kano states, as well as FCT next week.
https://www.blueprint.ng/covid-19-fg-opens-up-on-when-states-school-feeding-programme-ll-commence/

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by oshorstan(f): 12:16pm On May 10, 2020
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/fg-to-commence-school-feeding-programme-in-four-states-next-week/

Audio feeding, they want to divert the money into their accounts. Buhari has always been a fool and will remain a Big fool. plus majority of d northern Governors

2 Likes

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 12:19pm On May 10, 2020
They want to feed their war lynching miscreants, that unleash terror on other nigerian not, muslim north. They really need to feed them, b4 they feed on their flesh.
They train them for violence and thumprinting.
Now, no war but corona.
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Tirips(f): 12:19pm On May 10, 2020
Someone shld wish me a happy birthday. Its my birthday today
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:20pm On May 10, 2020
Urchman200:
I don't know how a hypocrite like u become a nigar, how I which u understand the meaning of nigar u will not bring anywhere near ur name, imagine someone who has never seen anything wrong with Buhari policies is calling himself a nigar.
He's a retard.

Ignore the bitch niggar.

I kno his type!

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by ronaldbecky(m): 12:21pm On May 10, 2020
Why not implement it to all states in Nigeria. and why only four out of 36...is better than not starts the project....Lagos, Ogun, Kano , and the FCT....."Power of Nepotism"
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Judemarco31(m): 12:22pm On May 10, 2020
This government is funny enough, who and who are they going to feed in school, the pupils at home or they will be reaching them
at their various homes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by elisho: 12:22pm On May 10, 2020
na thunder go kill this FG and there APC supporters animals pig
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Tadaj: 12:22pm On May 10, 2020
I don't believe someone upright will criticize Trump's goals during this pandemic

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by KGREAT(m): 12:23pm On May 10, 2020
barau!!!
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by lagosrd: 12:23pm On May 10, 2020
3 out of the 4 states will be in the north .

How on earth will you feed children at home. Are the food vendors going to their various homes to ask them?

Everyone must go and find a way foe him or herself oo. Get prepared cos these ones will plunge us into a terrible situation because I don't see any country that will be willing to borrow you any dime again if you don't have any hope of paying the ones you've collected back
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Kespi(m): 12:23pm On May 10, 2020
This is just misleading.

How do they intend to feed the children in the close schools?

If they claim to have record of their home addresses and phone numbers, they should contact them to send in account numbers for direct crediting of their accounts that will be verifiable instead of these corrupt practices.

Nama sobiri

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by nolywe(m): 12:25pm On May 10, 2020
They are still looking for ways to loot money....well done

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Godwin1993: 12:26pm On May 10, 2020
Where dat feeding program wan take happen Nigeria or where... Thunder way go fire all this people dey 4 their village dey come... U all are thieves...

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by hope4nigeria(m): 12:28pm On May 10, 2020
BranddesignerH:
Are they not supposed to talk about resumption first because feeding Program. Or is there something they are not telling us?

Abeg joor I will Design a Professional Logo for your Product or Services for 2500 Only. Please see my signature.
it's simple, they told IMF that they have given us billions of dollars palliatives for covid-19, IMF then granted them Loan of $311m . And they also told IMF that we(me&you) will pay more for electricity to refund Loan, . So what will they tell the world they use the Loan for? We both know the answer! (School feeding) the loan has been discussed since two weeks ago and it has been shared among themselves. so you should start to keep your own part of refund
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Nnamdinaija(m): 12:29pm On May 10, 2020
Couuurrrrrrtttt!!
Discharged and not acquitted!!! cool

Another avenue to loot. cry

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by jrusky(m): 12:31pm On May 10, 2020
Apc una don come wit una nonsense distration again.
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Passionate1(m): 12:31pm On May 10, 2020
BranddesignerH:
Are they not supposed to talk about resumption first before feeding Program? Or is there something they are not telling us?

They are doing what they want instead of doing what they need to do. .
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Shormiey(m): 12:31pm On May 10, 2020
jarawa:
Fake
Super super
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by sharatech(m): 12:32pm On May 10, 2020
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by sexy74(m): 12:33pm On May 10, 2020
BranddesignerH:
Are they not supposed to talk about resumption first before feeding Program? Or is there something they are not telling us?

Must they tell you everything , the one they told you is enough.
Na money dem wan chop.
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by emmydee(m): 12:33pm On May 10, 2020
There must be a strong spirit behind this School Feeding Programme that we are not being told. Why is it so important in this lockdown?
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by justlykdat: 12:33pm On May 10, 2020
Am not sure this news is correct.......but if is then something is wrong with our elected leaders. Which children and which schools ...the ones that have been under lockdown or ? i cant comprehend.
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by drey076(m): 12:34pm On May 10, 2020
Sinzu money
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by apexc8669: 12:39pm On May 10, 2020
[color=#] 2809597[/color]
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by apexc8669: 12:39pm On May 10, 2020
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 10, 2020
God bless you for me big time.. it was as if you saw my mind..
That woman is really really something else
BlackSpanner:
This Bubu's side chick, A.K.A Madam disaster is indeed the Diezani of this administration.

You say it is impossible to credit the account of Nigerians via BVN as a palliative, yet you have come out with this conduit pipe project to re - loot the Abacha's loot.

Most of this children at this point are somewhere at this point assisting their parents to hawk or some other businesses to feed, yet you sit in your AC house to ride on their vulnerability. Karma is chilling in the fridge for you.

Imagine the states chosen Lagos, Kano, Ogun, FCT. They just want to use the population of this states to inflate the amount looted.

Credit the accounts of their parents and stop fooling yourself. Just convert $312 million to naira. This can take care of all Nigerians with a total lockdown for 2 months.

I just hope she is not planning to feed children with her expired and poisonous rice.

Barawo!!!

1 Like

Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Tribalism123(m): 12:39pm On May 10, 2020
Confirmation that Abacha Loot has arrived.
Re: FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 10, 2020
How do you feed children that are not in school?
Misplaced priority, just another avenue to loot funds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Onwe Zack Onyebuchi Provides Borehole For His People In Enonyi / Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu / Funke Akinde: Silence In Nollywood Worries Me - Jandor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.