Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance (46830 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Diff. B/W Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance And Sins Against The Holy Spirit / Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by ignis: 9:08am On May 10, 2020
Is that what the Bible say?

1 Like

Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by realstars: 9:08am On May 10, 2020
All The Fearful Minded People, He That Is Free From Sin Has No Fear.

Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by Razy75g: 9:08am On May 10, 2020
post=89382957:

True, There is nothing like small sins or BIG sins.

L
Go on and spill it all out.....
Manna u no go church today?

1 Like

Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by gobuchinny: 9:09am On May 10, 2020
ikorodureporta:
I heard a Catholic priest referencing this on AIT, so I just googled it...

1. Murder

2. Oppressing the poor

3. Sexual immorality

4. Denying labourers of their wages

ref: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sins_that_cry_to_Heaven_for_Vengeance

Are they the worst sins??

In this new age the worse sin is sexual immorality because that is the ONLY sin you commit with your body. Remember that your body is the temple of God so that means you are desecrating the temple of God grin
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by NigeriaB(m): 9:09am On May 10, 2020
fiercehillz:

Man nor hot reach like that (God forbid)...but I thought sexual immorality also involves premarital acts between unmarried fellas.

The summary is that, don't sleep with someone who is not your wife.
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by skyhighweb(m): 9:09am On May 10, 2020
Redoil:
defrauding labourer of their wages is the worst among them
so murder isnt

1 Like

Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by NigeriaB(m): 9:13am On May 10, 2020
Ikennafabian651:
All sin is sin oh!
No big and small sin
So never you deceive urself.

All sins are not equal my broda, especially in consequences and repercussions.

You may need to read your Bible again son.

2 Likes

Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by AsawanaDgreat: 9:13am On May 10, 2020
Your view tho
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by Doyou2019: 9:13am On May 10, 2020
Sunnycliff:
Oppression is the worst of them all

Oppression is a sin that cries out for God's vengeance, yet Nigerian politicians are getting richer and more powerful by the day while the poor masses and the downtrodden become more and more oppressed Isokay.
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by orunto27: 9:14am On May 10, 2020
U break any of the 10 Commandments and The Commandments of Apostleship, U remain in Hell.
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by omolola12345(m): 9:16am On May 10, 2020
Try and read James 2:10. It explains better.
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by haiti007(m): 9:17am On May 10, 2020
How will sexual immortality cry against you in heaven? Its a sin against your own body now?
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by lordm(m): 9:19am On May 10, 2020
Sinning against the holy spirit is the worst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by jarx: 9:19am On May 10, 2020
terrorism, kidnapping, rape and robbery no dey there.... he must be a fool. Bette remove srxual immorality and wage denial and add these. they are worst sins after murder
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by Doyou2019: 9:26am On May 10, 2020
jarx:
terrorism, kidnapping, rape and robbery no dey there.... he must be a fool. Bette remove srxual immorality and wage denial and add these. they are worst sins after murder

Why? Are you a sexual pervert or you're the wicked employer who cheats his workers?

1 Like

Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by Charity85(m): 9:29am On May 10, 2020
You guys can digress. It is not talking about greater sins. It is talking about sins against mankind as opposed to sins directly against God. However all sins are against God. Take for instance Blasphemy or Idolatry is a grave sin directly against God. A Muslim is ready to kill another for Blasphemy against Allah. However it is not a sin against mankind. But owing a worker his Salary is a sin directly against mankind which is indirectly against God (For Man is the handiwork of God). It is a sin crying to heaven for vengeance as explained in scriptures. It doesn't necessarily translate that owing a worker his salary is greater than Blasphemy as only God can determine that.

The sins crying to heaven for Vengeance are
1) Wilful Murder including abortion (The sin of Cain , Gen 4:10)
2)Oppression of the poor (Exodus 22. 22-23)
3) Defrauding Workers of their wages (Deuteronomy 24.14-15)
4)Homosexuality (The sin of Sodom Gen 18.20-21)

However not that ALL these sins can be forgiven if one makes a sincere repentance to God and implore His Mercy as seen in the case of the good thief on the cross and St. Paul

3 Likes

Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by SamOyovwi: 9:31am On May 10, 2020
A lady can use her private part to swear for you and it'll work
fiercehillz:
Sexual immorality....hmmm
The most common of them all. It takes a strong willpower to overcome this one o...Na for me to marry ASAP to make am offficially and spiritually accepted.

But what is the relationship of this particular sin with vengeance...please enlighten me biko because man too hot these days...Time to clear all the immoral cache of my life and do factory reset and there after upgrade the moral OS of my life.
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by ccollins(m): 9:35am On May 10, 2020
fiercehillz:

Man nor hot reach like that (God forbid)...but I thought sexual immorality also involves premarital acts between unmarried fellas.
yes it does
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by jadeliyi(m): 9:35am On May 10, 2020
[quote author=afecgivers post=89383468][/quote] elucidate number 6
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:38am On May 10, 2020
ikorodureporta:

1. Murder

2. Oppressing the poor

3. Sexual immorality

yet David did at least the top 3 up there and sit comfortably in heaven....smh

1 Like

Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by Nobody: 9:39am On May 10, 2020
SamOyovwi:
A lady can use her private part to swear for you and it'll work
but me i cannot use my own to swear for her?.. Abegi

Except if it's rape.. Nothing like swear there..
it's more powerful with virgins... Olosho no fit use worn out pussy do person anything
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by farem: 9:40am On May 10, 2020
ikorodureporta:

1. Murder/abortion

2. Oppressing the poor

3. Sexual immorality

In fact all sins against anyone cries. That's why hell is waiting without repentance and forgiveness
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by Willy123(m): 9:43am On May 10, 2020
[color=#006600][/color].A
ikorodureporta:

1. Murder

2. Oppressing the poor

3. Sexual immorality

. All sins need vengeance but the one I can not stand is FALSE WITNESS. This one dey pain me well well

3 Likes

Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by SamOyovwi: 9:45am On May 10, 2020
If you sleep with the olosho and you did not pay, it'll work
DamonSalvatore:
but me i cannot use my own to swear for her?.. Abegi

Except if it's rape.. Nothing like swear there..
it's more powerful with virgins... Olosho no fit use worn out pussy do person anything
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by Mpanyi: 9:45am On May 10, 2020
femi4:
Sin is Sin....no worst sin

Be deceiving yourself. Jesus told the Pharisees when they came to arrest him that the sin of who handed him over to them is more. Jesus also said there's sin against the Holy Spirit which can't be forgiven. There are many instances. So stop deceiving yourself. All of them are sins, but they're all not equal.

1 Like

Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by Ewedegubbler: 9:45am On May 10, 2020
Deuteronomy 19 vs 14. Moving and shifting boundaries, encroaching on another mans property. Big curse dey follow this one
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by bahaushe1: 9:46am On May 10, 2020
ikorodureporta:

1. Murder

2. Oppressing the poor

3. Sexual immorality

Worshipping ANYTHING other than God.
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by lilkudos(m): 9:47am On May 10, 2020
Gandollar:
So we should fry beans?

Puhahahahha, grin don't forget to add plantains!!!!! kiss
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by lilkudos(m): 9:48am On May 10, 2020
Keepem:
..so,whats so special about lalastic whatever? undecided

Nothing dear. wink No go Kee yourself. Na play play
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by jamace(m): 9:51am On May 10, 2020
post=89382957:

True, [b]There is nothing like small sins or BIG sins.[/b]

Go on and spill it all out.....

You are wrong, bro. Read 1John 5:16

Even in our earthly laws, we have minor offences and Major (criminal) offences and both do not carry equal weight of punishments.

1 Like

Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by Apination(m): 9:52am On May 10, 2020
Gwagone:
Baring False witness is the sin that crys for vengeance the most
Falls under oppression
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by Pacesetter123(m): 9:53am On May 10, 2020
LegalOpinion:

No wonder Christians are into Armed robbery, Internet fraud and Kidnapping.
You missed the road.Turn to ur right n ask for direction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Speaks On Assassination Attempt, Gunshots Fired At Him (Video) / Churches, Mosques To Remain Closed In Lagos / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.