Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance (46904 Views)

What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? / Diff. B/W Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance And Sins Against The Holy Spirit / Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by Alexaonfleek: 11:39am On May 10, 2020
fiercehillz:
Sexual immorality....hmmm
The most common of them all. It takes a strong willpower to overcome this one o...Na for me to marry ASAP to make am offficially and spiritually accepted.

But what is the relationship of this particular sin with vengeance...please enlighten me biko because man too hot these days...Time to clear all the immoral cache of my life and do factory reset and there after upgrade the moral OS of my life.
To be specific,when he said sexual immorality,he meant sodomy.
Like homosexuality,incest, bestiality
Tho fornication is still a sin ooo.
But the right word there is sodomy as a sin that cries to God for vengeance.
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by vicardino(m): 11:40am On May 10, 2020
haiti007:
How will sexual immortality cry against you in heaven? Its a sin against your own body now?
But for the fact that your body is someone else's temple and this person has his throne in heaven.
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by FlordFlorez(m): 11:40am On May 10, 2020
Redoil:
defrauding labourer of their wages is the worst among them
And thats what nigerian politicians are doing to us.
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by Beeface(m): 11:42am On May 10, 2020
It meant the sins that cries for vengeance on the doer...that is when commited,there is need for vengeance..I can't explain but you looking at them u can reason an explanation for Ur sef...
Murder
Sexual immorality
Depriving labourers of their wages
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by Grandlord: 11:46am On May 10, 2020
bukatyne:

No Replacement for sexual sin.

Leave it there.

Really? I don't agree.

Sexual sin is a sin against yourself. That's on you. But when you stand on oath and lie, to hurt an innocent person, that needs a hot, sweet and appeasing vengeance.

Have you ever been wrongly accused? How did that feel?
How would it feel if someone raises a false alarm that you stole something, just to get you lynched?

People can fvck all they want. The consequences are on them. Most Nigerians take sex too seriously but na we born pass. Hypocritical fronting.

1 Like

Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by LaJoe2: 11:51am On May 10, 2020
what does sexual immorality have to do with it? undecided
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by bukatyne(f): 11:54am On May 10, 2020
Grandlord:

Really? I don't agree.

Sexual sin is a sin against yourself. That's on you. But when you stand on oath and lie, to hurt an innocent person, that needs a hot, sweet and appeasing vengeance.

Have you ever been wrongly accused? How did that feel?
How would it feel if someone raises a false alarm that you stole something, just to get you lynched?

People can fvck all they want. The consequences are on them. Most Nigerians take sex too seriously but na we born pass. Hypocritical fronting.

More like people can masturbate all thru want: the consequences are in them.

Sex with someone else apart from your lawfully married wife/husband is a sin.

You are either with someone's wife, someone's husband, someone's daughter or someone's son.
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by haiti007(m): 11:56am On May 10, 2020
vicardino:
But for the fact that your body is someone else's temple and this person has his throne in heaven.

I understand and am not supporting that one sin is greater than the order, but here we're talking about vengeance.

For murderers. The victim blood will cry.
For cheat. Their cry alone moves God.
But for partners engaging themselves in the act, who cries? The dweller of the body will only move out and look for a cleaner abode.

The best of my knowledge though.
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by amanzejude(m): 11:58am On May 10, 2020
I COMMENT MY RESERVE ON RELIGIOUS TEACHINGS.

As per the pandemic, everyone will be fine. Let's remain optimistic and hopeful. At the end of the day, we will come out strong.

The first 400 people to like my Facebook post will be rewarded with airtime.
Once you have hit the "Like" button, inbox me the network that you use.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214406165502535&id=1670269925&ref=bookmarks
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by barbadoz1610(m): 12:01pm On May 10, 2020
ikorodureporta:
I heard a Catholic priest referencing this on AIT, so I just googled it...

1. Murder

2. Oppressing the poor

3. Sexual immorality

4. Denying labourers of their wages

ref: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sins_that_cry_to_Heaven_for_Vengeance

Are they the worst sins??

Matt.12.31 - Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 10, 2020
lilkudos:

Nothing dear. wink No go Kee yourself. Na play play
abi na you dey kill yourself over him matter sef undecided
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by Grandlord: 12:09pm On May 10, 2020
bukatyne:

More like people can masturbate all thru want: the consequences are in them.

Sex with someone else apart from your lawfully married wife/husband is a sin.

You are either with someone's wife, someone's husband, someone's daughter or someone's son.
I'd forgive a goodhearted pro.stitute over a deceitful, wicked and an inhumane person. Jesus would, too. Such a person is the devil you people are looking for but can't find. But you're quick to condemn pros.titutes and the randy men.

Nigerians aren't generally good to each other so I'm not surprised. The world would be better if the only sin were sexual immorality.

1 Like

Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by vicardino(m): 12:09pm On May 10, 2020
haiti007:

I understand and am not supporting that one sin is greater than the order, but here we're talking about vengeance.

For murderers. The victim blood will cry.
For cheat. Their cry alone moves God.
But for partners engaging themselves in the act, who cries? The dweller of the body will only move out and look for a cleaner abode.

The best of my knowledge though.

My brother, who cried against sodom and Gomorrah?
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by charly4tex(m): 12:10pm On May 10, 2020
PJay77:

1 John 5:16 did not say sin is sin. It says all unrighteousness is sin. It also adds that "there's a sin that leads unto death and another which does not. That makes the types of sin two.

Better said
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by PS712: 12:21pm On May 10, 2020
ikorodureporta:

1. Murder

2. Oppressing the poor

3. Sexual immorality

Sins don't reach God please. God abhors sin in all its forms because of His holiness.
It is those affected that cry to God for vengeance.
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 10, 2020
ikorodureporta:

1. Murder

2. Oppressing the poor

3. Sexual immorality

That cries out to heaven. And then to me.
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by haiti007(m): 12:43pm On May 10, 2020
vicardino:

My brother, who cried against sodom and Gomorrah?

Bro, their own was worse. Not even 10 devotee, and they were into so many abominable acts that the bible regarded it as GREAT.

Well, no sin is justifiable, the Bible says "all souls that sin shall die"
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by Coolcalmcollect(m): 12:46pm On May 10, 2020
bukatyne:

If you kill someone, who suffers?
The person you killed or the people he/she left behind?
see question, who will feel the pain of death if not the person killed. smh
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by EPIJOE: 12:56pm On May 10, 2020
IN AS MUCH AS GOD FORGIVE ALL SINS.

THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES FOR ALL IN HEAVEN. YOU WOULD SURELY BE PURNISHED.

Murderers including abortion

Idolatry

Adultery and furnication

We are all sinners we should pray for God's mercy.

BUT PLS BRETHREN RUN AWAY FROM SIN.
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by Indispensable85(m): 1:00pm On May 10, 2020
There's no classification of sin. Sin na sin. No big or small sin.
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by dikeke: 1:04pm On May 10, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

idol worship.
Those who cause others to sin.
Those who set brethren apart

7 sins actually.
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by AfonjaConehead: 1:11pm On May 10, 2020
dikeke:
7 sins actually.

Yes,I only just added some the op missed

1 Like

Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by Giltexo: 1:41pm On May 10, 2020
Am a jealous God...I no see idol worshipping there
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by mistijude: 1:52pm On May 10, 2020
As far as I am concerned, there is no sin that doesn't cry to heaven for vengeance.Catholic sometimes likes interpreting Bible out of context
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by newdawn2017(f): 2:02pm On May 10, 2020
fiercehillz:
Sexual immorality....hmmm
The most common of them all. It takes a strong willpower to overcome this one o...Na for me to marry ASAP to make am offficially and spiritually accepted.

But what is the relationship of this particular sin with vengeance...please enlighten me biko because man too hot these days...Time to clear all the immoral cache of my life and do factory reset and there after upgrade the moral OS of my life.
iswearuGod! U ain't Alon. Na dis o my fit make me Marry o
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by paulavon: 2:15pm On May 10, 2020
1. Oppressing a widow

2. Treating an orphan unfairly

3. Oppressing the poor

4. Denying a labourer of his due wages

Be careful with the above group of persons, God does not joke with their matter.
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by orisa37: 2:20pm On May 10, 2020
10 COMMANDMENTS IN THE OLD BOOK AND 7 DIRECTIVES IN THE NEW, PLUS JC's EMPHASIS ON LOVE AS THE GREATEST AND THE BEST, ARE ALL INJUNCTIONS, THE BREACH OF WHICH WILL TAKE YOU TO HELL.
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by JourneytoEL(f): 2:29pm On May 10, 2020
Indispensable85:
There's no classification of sin. Sin na sin. No big or small sin.
jimmyolasun charley4tex konji3368 femi4 ikennafabian651 jaspernubi Read 1 John 5:16-17 “If you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that you should pray about that. All wrongdoing is sin, and there is sin that does not lead to death.”
A Sin is a sin but they have different effect on the person that committed it and different punishment. Just like a crime is a crime but they have different punishment in the law. if you steal a goat you can send 6 months in prison, if you steal 10 million you can spend 3 years but if you kill someone you will be hanged. All crime na crime but the punishment no be the same. Same way, if you have two friends, you caught one stealing your phone and you caught the other trying to poison your food, which will hurt you more? the two will hurt you more but you will fight and hate the one that tried to kill you more than the other. Matthew 18: 5-8 Jesus describes how terrible the punishment will be for people that lead children astray. Mark 14:21 Jesus narrates how terrible the punishment will be for the person that will betray him (Judas). For more bible reference read proverbs 6:16-19.
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by vicardino(m): 2:47pm On May 10, 2020
haiti007:

Bro, their own was worse. Not even 10 devotee, and they were into so many abominable acts that the bible regarded it as GREAT.

Well, no sin is justifiable, the Bible says "all souls that sin shall die"

Yes bro, what I tried to bring out by citing sodom and Gomorrah is that "sin has a voice, it has the capacity to report the fellow committing it" whether or not a sinner is reported to God by a fellow human being, sin itself reports people for punishment. This is my reply to your assertion that a fellow who's into immortality doesn't stand for vengeance because nobody reports such to God
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by Brokotozia(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2020
Nothing like sin that cry for vengeance in heaven. All sins are the same before God and carry the same consequence which is DEATH.
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by felix281(m): 3:06pm On May 10, 2020
kereman1:
christians sef. Do u think ur priest is more knowlegeble than u?
For all we kw ur priest might b drilling d cwo president, or probably a young chorister.

Let ur conscience be ur religion.

What you are saying is out of the context...!
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by placeofallure(f): 3:30pm On May 10, 2020
NigeriaB:

Sleeping with another man's wife or another woman's husband is dangerous.

Expatiate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata / Funeral Mass For The Victims Of The St Francis Catholic Church, Owo Holds Today / "Chei Why I Marry Dis Girl" Funny Church Banner Spotted In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.