Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance (46833 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Diff. B/W Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance And Sins Against The Holy Spirit / Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by mii4u(f): 3:45pm On May 10, 2020
Redoil:
defrauding labourer of their wages is the worst among them
How abt murder?
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:48pm On May 10, 2020
SIN IS SIN AND NONE IS BIGGER !!!
LIE KILLED ANENIAS � NOT MURDER.....
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:49pm On May 10, 2020
PSALM II5
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by haiti007(m): 4:02pm On May 10, 2020
vicardino:

Yes bro, what I tried to bring out by citing sodom and Gomorrah is that "sin has a voice, it has the capacity to report the fellow committing it" whether or not a sinner is reported to God by a fellow human being, sin itself reports people for punishment. This is my reply to your assertion that a fellow who's into immortality doesn't stand for vengeance because nobody reports such to God

More reason why I pray for grace to keep me above sin, most especially lust that has been ravaging the life of the youths.
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by fiercehillz(m): 4:28pm On May 10, 2020
Yxxx:

I'm impressed with your use of words.

Gracias
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by Roon9(m): 5:02pm On May 10, 2020
Redoil:
defrauding labourer of their wages is the worst among them

Facts
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:35pm On May 10, 2020
CalvinGaye:

Truly truly I tell you brother. Big time DESTROYER.

How does it destroy destinies?

Genuinely curious.
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by CuteYvonne777: 5:46pm On May 10, 2020
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by enemyofprogress: 6:11pm On May 10, 2020
Op that no 3 is a very big lie jo
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by enemyofprogress: 6:13pm On May 10, 2020
yekparikpa:
Sexual immorality isn't just a sin, but also a destiny destroyer!
oiiiin.

Dominique I love you die
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by tunary(m): 7:22pm On May 10, 2020
jimmyolasun:
shey they say all sins are equal??
why these ones come cry pass
I wonder o
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by Mrphylor09: 7:46pm On May 10, 2020
ikorodureporta:
I heard a Catholic priest referencing this on AIT, so I just googled it...

1. Murder

2. Oppressing the poor

3. Sexual immorality

4. Denying labourers of their wages

ref: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sins_that_cry_to_Heaven_for_Vengeance

Are they the worst sins??

All sin na sin , na ur time never reach for God face oooo
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by petitejolie(f): 8:04pm On May 10, 2020
NigeriaB:

All sins are not equal my broda, especially in consequences and repercussions.

You may need to read your Bible again son.
yes Ure right

1 Like

Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by pooozeee(m): 8:47pm On May 10, 2020
And taking people's salary while u av urs
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by phranco(m): 2:00am On May 11, 2020
vicardino:

Says who??
Pls explain how it seeks vengeance when its a consensual affair, do you know what the word "vengeance" means at all. I can understand when the other poster that quoted me said if you "decieve someone with sex or sleep with someones wife" apart from that their is no vengeance in consensual sex
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by vicardino(m): 7:07am On May 11, 2020
phranco:

Pls explain how it seeks vengeance when its a consensual affair, do you know what the word "vengeance" means at all. I can understand when the other poster that quoted me said if you "decieve someone with sex or sleep with someones wife" apart from that their is no vengeance in consensual sex

There are some vocabularies we say here just to deceive ourselves and placate ourselves over our sins which are not found in the dictionary of heaven. Consensual sex? What does that even mean? Please don't tell me it means both parties agree together to have sex. Who owns the body? Whose temple is being defiled? Is it clearly spelt that our body isn't for fornication or not? Every sin has the potency of generating vengeance. Sodom and Gomorrah, who reported these cities? Your sin also has a voice o and your sin also has the capacity to report you, it was the sin of sodom and Gomorrah that reported these cities and vengeance was dished out to them.

Gen 38 : 9 - 10. Who reported onan?

Lastly, if you understand that the Almighty is omnipresent, you won't ever think vengeance is only as a result of being reported by a fellow human for evil perpetrated by you.

Good morning
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by phranco(m): 4:55pm On May 11, 2020
vicardino:

There are some vocabularies we say here just to deceive ourselves and placate ourselves over our sins which are not found in the dictionary of heaven. Consensual sex? What does that even mean? Please don't tell me it means both parties agree together to have sex. Who owns the body? Whose temple is being defiled? Is it clearly spelt that our body isn't for fornication or not? Every sin has the potency of generating vengeance. Sodom and Gomorrah, who reported these cities? Your sin also has a voice o and your sin also has the capacity to report you, it was the sin of sodom and Gomorrah that reported these cities and vengeance was dished out to them.

Gen 38 : 9 - 10. Who reported onan?

Lastly, if you understand that the Almighty is omnipresent, you won't ever think vengeance is only as a result of being reported by a fellow human for evil perpetrated by you.

Good morning
Hmmmm you made sense anyway, i understand the angle your context is coming from, you are correct though..
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by Ikennafabian651(m): 7:03am On May 13, 2020
U re right bt that does nt mean dat if i killed someone for instance and stole sumtin. If we both die at d spot we are coming to hell. I guess u knw dat? Unless God chooses to on any øf us. I hate it wen i hear people say there are big and small sin. Where it in d bible plz?
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by Ikennafabian651(m): 7:11am On May 13, 2020
Is there anything like big and small sin in d bible plz? Remember, dsame place God sent a murderer he equally sent someone dat stole a box of matches.
Re: Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance by lilkudos(m): 3:25am On Jun 07, 2020
Keepem:
abi na you dey kill yourself over him matter sef undecided

Heiyaa, you'll be fine okay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Speaks On Assassination Attempt, Gunshots Fired At Him (Video) / Churches, Mosques To Remain Closed In Lagos / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.