Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,808 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

How To Avoid Heart Break (guys Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Avoid Heart Break (guys Only) (1573 Views)

Avoid Heart Break And A Broken Home / How To Date In Order To Avoid Heart Attack Despite The Assurance / How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid Heart Break (guys Only) by chiunlimited(m): 9:03am On May 10, 2020
Guys stop giving yourself unnecessary headache and heart break.. My brothers try to know what you want when you starting dating a girl, if you know it won't lead to marriage just have fun bro don't have any expectations. Your relationship with any girl will begin to crash when you start suspecting that ur gf is cheating on you.

So because she's dating you , e mean say another guy no go toast am or carry am commot? Or another guy won't Buy her ice cream? Send her card? Ask for her number or plan to knack her too?...Oya sincerely ask yourself, you fit dey do all these things give her every time❓

My guy, man up , because the babe you're currently dating now was once someone else's ex, she might not be your final bus stop, instead it's just your turn.

Okay, because she's your babe, make she pursue all those people commot for her life, so many girls love to have backup plans, stop carrying gurls Mata like gala for your head, abeg brosss!! Calm down. women no dey finish--if you're still a struggling guy whose not yet ready to settle down, biko kindly stay away from any commitment relationship.

Any babe way you try catch, Just love her like that, but use your head , do what is required of u and leave the rest ... If she truly loves u , she will flex and chop those guys , but open her heart and her legs for only u.!!

Stop collecting her password and investigating her phone and life, you're not an inspector, just be careful for that thing you're looking for because you will definitely find it, and na confirm heartbreak for you.. Let her be, what is urs is urs, if she's fucking up just free her and move to plan b (back up girlfriend)..

After all you are never sure if na she u go marry,
Remember say even ashawo get serious boyfriend.

I don talk my own, am tired of seeing heartbroken guys on nairaland.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Heart Break (guys Only) by viceddy95(m): 9:09am On May 10, 2020
cool Kind of true though, but sometimes you have to put some of these girls in to test and know the result before you marry the wrong person or a LovePeddler...

Trust is not given but earned,,some of these girls can pretend as innocents until you mistakenly ask for their Facebook password and see their true colour...

If you want to test your girlfriend's sincerity a little, just ask for her Facebook password, don't take it without her notice..
Re: How To Avoid Heart Break (guys Only) by KevMitnick: 9:12am On May 10, 2020
Sad but true... grin
Re: How To Avoid Heart Break (guys Only) by Stephenomozzy(m): 9:17am On May 10, 2020
Kindda True,

But you can't be too careful when you truly fall in love! Just do away with insecurities.... put in effort, do all you can, know the kind person you're dating and then trust.

Heart break is not inevitable, but it's a possibility.

Backup girlfriend is only a recipe for disaster o
Re: How To Avoid Heart Break (guys Only) by 2dice01: 10:52am On May 10, 2020
viceddy95:
cool Kind of true though, but sometimes you have to put some of these girls in to test and know the result before you marry the wrong person or a LovePeddler...

Trust is not given but earned,,some of these girls can pretend as innocents until you mistakenly ask for their Facebook password and see their true colour...

If you want to test your girlfriend's sincerity a little, just ask for her Facebook password , don't take it without her notice..
hahahaha
at Bolded you mean a Gf that is cheating will give you her fb password willingly without deleting every evidence grin
Only small guys ask for fb password

if you wanna catch a cheating gf/bf just hack their WhatsApp or fb you will be amaze you are among her Side-nigggas
The real deal might be one G-Boi that have use her destiny remaining 0.4kb cheesy
Re: How To Avoid Heart Break (guys Only) by viceddy95(m): 11:03am On May 10, 2020
2dice01:
hahahaha
at Bolded you mean a Gf that is cheating will give you her fb password willingly without deleting every evidence grin
Only small guys ask for fb password

if you wanna catch a cheating gf/bf just hack their WhatsApp or fb you will be amaze you are among her Side-nigggas
The real deal might be one G-Boi that have use her destiny remaining 0.4kb cheesy
Bro ,we are some how saying the same thing,you didn't get me right...If you hack into any of her account, 90% sure,you must see something to be angry about..but when you ask her unaware, if there is anything in there,she will bring up quarrel, saying you don't trust her just to buy time to rearrange things in there....
Re: How To Avoid Heart Break (guys Only) by Nobody: 11:11am On May 10, 2020
viceddy95:

Bro ,we are some how saying the same thing,you didn't get me right...If you hack into any of her account, 90% sure,you must see something to be angry about..but when you ask her unaware, if there is anything in there,she will bring up quarrel, saying you don't trust her just to buy time to rearrange things in there....

morning bros
Re: How To Avoid Heart Break (guys Only) by viceddy95(m): 11:27am On May 10, 2020
campbell118:

morning bros
Morning boss,my senior colleague in the betting industry cheesy cheesy..how ur side na
Re: How To Avoid Heart Break (guys Only) by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 10, 2020
viceddy95:

Morning boss,my senior colleague in the betting industry cheesy cheesy..how ur side na

my oga you still remember me sha grin ya boy loyal oo..I no bet again oo na food man dey find o
Re: How To Avoid Heart Break (guys Only) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 12:29pm On May 10, 2020
jobless people.
every time na woman matter
Re: How To Avoid Heart Break (guys Only) by 2dice01: 12:40pm On May 10, 2020
viceddy95:

Some might not have any skeleton in their closet but will get angry that you didnt trust them for asking for fb password

How about that?
Re: How To Avoid Heart Break (guys Only) by viceddy95(m): 1:12pm On May 10, 2020
campbell118:

my oga you still remember me sha grin ya boy loyal oo..I no bet again oo na food man dey find o
Noo you go bet oo cheesy cheesy,Germany league dy start next week... cheesy.....
Drop your acc num for me.....which state are you from?
Re: How To Avoid Heart Break (guys Only) by viceddy95(m): 1:14pm On May 10, 2020
2dice01:
Some might not have any skeleton in their closet but will get angry that you didnt trust them for asking for fb password

How about that?
That one dy but the reaction she will display ,will tell you if there is a secret or not...
Re: How To Avoid Heart Break (guys Only) by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 10, 2020
viceddy95:

Noo you go bet oo cheesy cheesy,Germany league dy start next week... cheesy.....
Drop your acc num for me.....which state are you from?

Boss I be Anambra boy oo but I dey hustle here for Lag asper no papa again..2082255914 UBA abeg boss make I even buy indomie put for house.thanks sir.Boss I go like know you more..BossMan make bet wait oo I dun lean eh sad
Re: How To Avoid Heart Break (guys Only) by viceddy95(m): 6:39pm On May 10, 2020
campbell118:

Boss I be Anambra boy oo but I dey hustle here for Lag asper no papa again..2082255914 UBA abeg boss make I even buy indomie put for house.thanks sir.Boss I go like know you more..BossMan make bet wait oo I dun lean eh sad
I don put small thing for your account bros
Abeg drop me your WhatsApp num,make I add u up,so you go first dy send me sure banker game cheesy cheesy...
Re: How To Avoid Heart Break (guys Only) by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 10, 2020
viceddy95:

Haa boss thanks a milli buh I neva see am yet o
Re: How To Avoid Heart Break (guys Only) by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 10, 2020
viceddy95:

Abeg drop me your WhatsApp num,make I add u up,so you go first dy send me sure banker game cheesy cheesy...

No wahala boss..08096352201 make we yarn coded grin
Re: How To Avoid Heart Break (guys Only) by Degrezhaa: 7:51pm On May 10, 2020
Hmnmm
Re: How To Avoid Heart Break (guys Only) by viceddy95(m): 9:09pm On May 10, 2020
campbell118:

Haa boss thanks a milli buh I neva see am yet o
You don see am...
Re: How To Avoid Heart Break (guys Only) by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 10, 2020
viceddy95:

You don see am...

thanks boss e later enter sha..make we dey yarn on whatsapp
Re: How To Avoid Heart Break (guys Only) by pizzzy(m): 10:01pm On May 10, 2020
Whatever you want from a relationship be it sex, love or money just enjoy it while it lasts cos no woman is yours it's just ur turn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Leads To Rape / What Other Rules Do The Bro Code Have?? / Who Will Dash Me Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.