Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead (54367 Views)

Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) / Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Kwanza: 9:11am On May 10, 2020
The Dan’iya of Kano, Alhaji Yusuf Bayero, is dead.

He was the district head of Dawakin Kudu Local Government Area.

Bayero was said to be the first district head Ajingi Local Government Area in the history of Kano state.

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-another-monarch-dies-in-kano/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by ghettokid1(m): 9:34am On May 10, 2020
Seems he died a natural death though. RIPP 2 him.

25 Likes

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by athaboi(f): 9:37am On May 10, 2020
For me eh, I believe that this people have been dieing in large number like this before now..seems they have season for Mass death, corona only created the avenue to question it. They are so lackluster about life..they don't make noise about death no matter how mysterious it is. They believe that everything is the will of a non-existing Allah somewhere

209 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Olusholar24(m): 9:37am On May 10, 2020
Damn

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Slawormir: 9:37am On May 10, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

Rest well

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by overseer1(m): 9:38am On May 10, 2020
Kano! And the belief in Mysteries Death
in this age. How long will they shy away from the truth. Do autopsy for your dead and come out with the cause for the good of the living.

Yet they have not find an answer to the mysteries death

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by nairavsdollars(f): 9:38am On May 10, 2020
Sanusi, softly, softly nah..as this thing dey go, I dey fear for Ganduje oooo

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Hisincrease: 9:38am On May 10, 2020
RIP
All these old people leaving us, I hope they kept their blessings on earth and depart with their wickedness? undecided undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by yinkaOdutuyo: 9:38am On May 10, 2020
Holy cow

Kano why?

The state is full of Cows in human flesh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Brunicekid(m): 9:38am On May 10, 2020
God help Kano State!

RIP to this man.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Lanretoye(m): 9:39am On May 10, 2020
Which kind sanusi virus be this again

8 Likes

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by StreetFight: 9:39am On May 10, 2020
Shit is getting real

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Hudal59(m): 9:39am On May 10, 2020
Rest on sir

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Fosterica(m): 9:39am On May 10, 2020
We need to investigate every death now..in fact now is the wrong time to die...RIP

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by aleeyus(m): 9:39am On May 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Kill them all and move on
Igbo Igbo

Ooh god.
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by kponkedenge(m): 9:39am On May 10, 2020
Nairalanders, you see all these Almajiri's been shipped from one place to the other after being rejected by the North are not Nigerians.
The truth is that this pandemic has exposed the North.
For the North to deport them to various states instead of accepting them, just shows you that they know they are not Nigerians. Many come from Chad, Niger Republic and neighbouring countries to beg because of our porous border up North.
No part of the South should accept them.... Deport them back from whence they came..... They are not Nigerians.

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by litathom(m): 9:39am On May 10, 2020
It was written but never said
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Razy75g: 9:39am On May 10, 2020
Head slammers pls continue dropping like flies. I'm loving it

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by mooremoney(m): 9:39am On May 10, 2020
Kano should take this covid-19 serious, if not they will only have themselves to blame.

5 Likes

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by ajaniteea: 9:39am On May 10, 2020
Death too much this year. Chai

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Obatarhe1(m): 9:39am On May 10, 2020
What's going on in Kano. It is the season of death
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by fareed69(m): 9:39am On May 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Joystark(f): 9:39am On May 10, 2020
Seems there's like a wind of death blowing around in the North.

God help us o...
At this point, we're exhausted.
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Jac007(m): 9:40am On May 10, 2020
Since the outbreak of this deadly virus, it seems people no longer die naturally. See i grew up in Kano and my school was beside a burial ground. There was no day people were not buried there, that was even before Nigeria's population sky rocketed. Corona or not people will die daily, just let them rest in peace and stop shouting " another person died in Kano"

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Risingblue008(m): 9:40am On May 10, 2020
He die well,no be my fault
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:40am On May 10, 2020
Age and cause of death or una never finish him own audio autospy
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by loydsis(m): 9:41am On May 10, 2020
So this is why most of these northerners are migrating to east,thought they were not afraid of death,they should fuckin sit back and solve their fucking problems not trying to bring there scum selves to east.

8 Likes

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Passionate888: 9:41am On May 10, 2020
Make state governors create border patrols to monitor the states borders, I no trust the federal government security agencies. Do what Wike did

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Seetto: 9:41am On May 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
See this one that doesn't know if he will be alive to see the next day.

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) / King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) / Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola’s Marriage Crashes - TheCapital.NG Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.