Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead (54386 Views)

Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) / Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by maasoap(m): 1:14pm On May 10, 2020
Jac007:
Since the outbreak of this deadly virus, it seems people no longer die naturally. See i grew up in Kano and my school was beside a burial ground. There was no day people were not buried there, that was even before Nigeria's population sky rocketed. Corona or not people will die daily, just let them rest in peace and stop shouting " another person died in Kano"

May be you knew more than grave diggers who are themselves concerned. The death of VIPs are the ones being talked about here.
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by proprince(m): 1:17pm On May 10, 2020
Sanusi please forgive Kano elites.

No kill them all abeg.

The hammer is heading towards gandollar the way this thing is going.
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by whytepawn1(m): 1:25pm On May 10, 2020
athaboi:
For me eh, I believe that this people have been dieing in large number like this before now..seems they have season for Mass death, corona only created the avenue to question it. They are so lackluster about life..they don't make noise about death no matter how mysterious it is. They believe that everything is the will of a non-existing Allah somewhere
You can air your views bro... But don't question what a person or persons decide to believe in...it isn't cool!
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Szkpytqgdcvx925: 1:53pm On May 10, 2020
athaboi:
For me eh, I believe that this people have been dieing in large number like this before now..seems they have season for Mass death, corona only created the avenue to question it. They are so lackluster about life..they don't make noise about death no matter how mysterious it is. They believe that everything is the will of a non-existing Allah somewhere

stupid, how did your mother get pregnant to give birth to you without hard flog from your father with his cane ( even if u are a factory product). so this is to show you that everything you see was created. if Allah is non existing then who created you and the world you are in, Scientist or who. or you think the messenger of Allah ISA (peace be upon him) created you.

Jesus (peace be upon him) spoke aramaic and called God "Elah", which is pronounced the same as "Allah". Aramaic is an ancient, Biblical language. It is one of the Semitic languages that also include Hebrew, Arabic, Ethiopic and the ancient Assyrian and Babylonian language of Akkadian. 
The Aramaic "Elah" and the Arabic "Allah" are the same. The Aramaic "Elah" is derived from the Arabic "Allah", and it means "GOD". "Allah" in Arabic also means "GOD", the Supreme GOD Almighty. You can easily see the similarity in their pronunciation so this concludes that the God of Jesus is also the God of the Muslims, of all mankind, and all that exist. This shows you that God exist.

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by chukasson(m): 2:33pm On May 10, 2020
mooremoney:
Kano should take this covid-19 serious, if not they will only have themselves to blame.
dem tel u say na covid-19 kill am??...Any form of death is now corona.,..na wa o
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by akinyeleaa: 2:35pm On May 10, 2020
athaboi:
You made a lotta sense until that last statement
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by busomma: 2:56pm On May 10, 2020
Kano will know no peace until the state government apologized to Sanisu & made meaningful compensation made. The gods are fighting on his behalf.
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Seetto: 3:01pm On May 10, 2020
Szkpytqgdcvx925:
[s][/s]

stupid, how did your mother get pregnant to give birth to you without hard flog from your father with his cane ( even if u are a factory product). so this is to show you that everything you see was created. if Allah is non existing then who created you and the world you are in, Scientist or who. or you think the messenger of Allah ISA (peace be upon him) created you.

Jesus (peace be upon him) spoke aramaic and called God "Elah", which is pronounced the same as "Allah". Aramaic is an ancient, Biblical language. It is one of the Semitic languages that also include Hebrew, Arabic, Ethiopic and the ancient Assyrian and Babylonian language of Akkadian. 
The Aramaic "Elah" and the Arabic "Allah" are the same. The Aramaic "Elah" is derived from the Arabic "Allah", and it means "GOD". "Allah" in Arabic also means "GOD", the Supreme GOD Almighty. You can easily see the similarity in their pronunciation so this concludes that the God of Jesus is also the God of the Muslims, of all mankind, and all that exist. This shows you that God exist.
Jazakallahu khairan..
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Legendguru: 3:09pm On May 10, 2020
Really
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Bimpe29: 3:24pm On May 10, 2020
Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu Aameen.
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by alomeda600(m): 3:34pm On May 10, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Sanusi, softly, softly nah..as this thing dey go, I dey fear for Ganduje oooo
Don't wanna think it is all coincidence...if not the gods of Kano need to be appeased.
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by ofiko123(m): 3:58pm On May 10, 2020
RIP to Yusuf bayero..
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by willyjacs(m): 11:30pm On May 10, 2020
athaboi:
This year's case is different...Rich men,traditional rulers,professors nd people who have access to wealthy living are dying in numbers like never before.
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by bigcasava1(m): 1:26am On May 11, 2020
Ok I hope other ones are conscious of the next actions
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Decolonel(m): 3:20am On May 11, 2020
Eiya!.. This is serious case in kano. I wonder the kinda sin Kano monarchs committed thats killing dem. May God /Allah save dem

King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) / Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) / Etymology Of The Word Oyinbo