Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:55 AM

Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead (54702 Views)

Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) / Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Nobody: 9:58am On May 10, 2020
I told you that something is hiding behind coronavirus that is claiming this people gradually. You people should look into this kano case with your spiritual eyes and you shall know that something is underneath
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Zchi1052(m): 9:59am On May 10, 2020
Death everywhere
God forgive us
Sanusi forgive us
Kano pdp forgive us
Nigeria is just arrogant
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by michoim(m): 9:59am On May 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Coro kill them all and move on. Leave no monarch untouched.
You resemble satan ( he came to steal, kill & destroy).
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by One4me: 9:59am On May 10, 2020
kponkedenge:
Nairalanders, you see all these Almajiri's been shipped from one place to the other after being rejected by the North are not Nigerians.
The truth is that this pandemic has exposed the North.
For the North to deport them to various states instead of accepting them, just shows you that they know they are not Nigerians. Many come from Chad, Niger Republic and neighbouring countries to beg because of our porous border up North.
No part of the South should accept them.... Deport them back to whence they came..... They are not Nigerians.

You are right and even Buhari has confirmed they are foreigners, some years ago (see below).
But the thing is they are allowed to influx into Nigeria, registered as Nigerians on National I.D Card platform and Bank BVN platform (so as to increase the percieved population of the North for electoral manipulation and sharing of resources) and they are also used to slaughter and commit genocide on areas and towns the Fulani herdsmen hope to claim from other tribes, especially in the Middle Belt and also perpertrate their Fulanisation agenda towards the Southern part of Nigeria.

All these attrocities are supported and enabled by Buhari and his Fulani henchmen in the various Security outfits of Nigeria.

Let Kano and the North keep decieving themselves, claiming it is a "mysteriosu death", when they know it is CoronaVirus that is finishing them off one by one. Imagine, after almost one month, they are still lying they dont know the cause of the deaths?

As it is, Governors of Middle Belt and Southern States must Prevent these "foreigners" that Buhari brought into this country, from spreading into their region because as they move around, they will be spreading the Coronavirus among Southern and Middle Belt Population.
This is not Politics but a matter of Life & Death.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by YaksonFCA(m): 10:03am On May 10, 2020
RIP
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by One4me: 10:06am On May 10, 2020
Ijaya123:

Same reason easterners are migerating to the west.

Easterners have no moral right to complain if they cannot (using your exact words) "fuckin sit back and solve their fucking problems not trying to bring there scum selves to west.
"

There is a difference!
Easterners are migrating to the West for economic reasons but the Northerners are migrating to the East for Health reasons and in the process, ares spreading Virus and Death.

Also, you should know that if the East gets infected at a vast rate by these Virus-carrying foreigners from the North, it is just a matter fo time before Easterners bring the same Virus to the West.
So, as you protect the interest of your brothers in the East, you are also protecting your own interest in the West
There is a ban on inter-sate travel, these virus-carrying Northerners should stay put in their states and get treated for now.
. undecided

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by StreetFight: 10:07am On May 10, 2020
Razy75g:
Head slammers pls continue dropping like flies. I'm loving it

This is how generational curses start.
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Willy123(m): 10:07am On May 10, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
GreatResearcher1:
Instead of monarchs l prefer politicians
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by EgunMogaji2: 10:07am On May 10, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Sanusi, softly, softly nah..as this thing dey go, I dey fear for Ganduje oooo

Badt man.
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by StreetFight: 10:08am On May 10, 2020
athaboi:
For me eh, I believe that this people have been dieing in large number like this before now..seems they have season for Mass death, corona only created the avenue to question it. They are so lackluster about life..they don't make noise about death no matter how mysterious it is. They believe that everything is the will of a non-existing Allah somewhere

You have the right to be unfortunate in your life, but don't drag me along with you.
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by StreetFight: 10:10am On May 10, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Sanusi, softly, softly nah..as this thing dey go, I dey fear for Ganduje oooo

Sanusi is fighting Ganduje, but Sanusi has not been able to kill even one of Ganduje family members. Can you see that you need medical examination?
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Mizwisdom(f): 10:10am On May 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

Let me educate you because I know you're acting out of ignorance. When you say "damn" it means to "to be damned" this literally means "cursed Nigger". Nigger was the derogatory word which the Whites used to refer to Black people. Each time you type those words, you're cursing your own Black race in your ignorance. People who like to curse, also end up placing curses upon themselves

"He loved to curse may he be cursed! He hated to give blessings may no one bless him. He cursed as naturally as he dressed himself, may his own curses soak into his body like water and into his bones like oil" PS. 109: 17 - 18

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Orpe7(m): 10:11am On May 10, 2020
Someone will twist it say na d gods of kano dey vex say dem commot Sanusi
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:18am On May 10, 2020
aleeyus:

Igbo Igbo

Ooh god.
why do you think hes igbo?? you have a problem
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Nobody: 10:20am On May 10, 2020
something is wrong somewhere!
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by kponkedenge(m): 10:21am On May 10, 2020
athaboi:
For me eh, I believe that this people have been dieing in large number like this before now..seems they have season for Mass death, corona only created the avenue to question it. They are so lackluster about life..they don't make noise about death no matter how mysterious it is. They believe that everything is the will of a non-existing Allah somewhere

You may be right, but I think this particular one calls for a lot of questions because it is the elite that are dying. So I think it is justified.
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by DesiBABA(m): 10:22am On May 10, 2020
Kwanza:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-another-monarch-dies-in-kano/
How come these rich men, contracted covid with out knowing, for immediate medical attention or are some people hiding under covid 19, to carry out their ill deeds, is this a revolutionary measure for kano?
Well what ever happens let nothing happen to Sanusi Ooh
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by realstars: 10:23am On May 10, 2020
After The Royal Fathers, The Next In Line Could Be Ganduje.

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by dadebayo1(m): 10:25am On May 10, 2020
Good SLS moved out when he did... If he was still on the throne probably he would have been exposed to the virus too....
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by murmee: 10:28am On May 10, 2020
AgroTrade:
What caused his death?
According to the Gospel of NCDC, it can only be Coronavirus!
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by rylanse(m): 10:31am On May 10, 2020
May his soul rest in peace. And I prayed God will take away this plague away over dis nation IJN.
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by livebyday(m): 10:35am On May 10, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

As harsh ad it sounds Nigeria will be better of without them

These monarchs sponsor bokoharam
They leak information to ISIS and enforce Islam extremism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by caprini1: 10:35am On May 10, 2020
athaboi:
I saw an interview of a resident of potiskum on Channels,he said ,the heat, underlying sicknesses and fasting,is the cause of the many deaths up north ,and it sounds believable.
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by executive12: 10:41am On May 10, 2020
overseer1:
Kano! And the belief in Mysteries Death
in this age. How long will they shy away from the truth. Do autopsy for your dead and come out with the cause for the good of the living.

Yet they have not find an answer to the mysteries death

Mysterious death It's covid-19 of course.
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by LZAA: 10:45am On May 10, 2020
One4me:

You are right and even Buhari has confirmed they are foreigners, some years ago (see below).
But the thing is they are allowed to influx into Nigeria, registered as Nigerians on National I.D Card platform and Bank BVN platform (so as to increase the percieved population of the North for electoral manipulation and sharing of resources) and they are also used to slaughter and commit genocide on areas and towns the Fulani herdsmen hope to claim from other tribes, especially in the Middle Belt and also perpertrate their Fulanisation agenda towards the Southern part of Nigeria.

All these attrocities are supported and enabled by Buhari and his Fulani henchmen in the various Security outfits of Nigeria.

Let Kano and the North keep decieving themselves, claiming it is a "mysteriosu death", when they know it is CoronaVirus that is finishing them off one by one. Imagine, after almost one month, they are still lying they dont know the cause of the deaths?

As it is, Governors of Middle Belt and Southern States must Prevent these "foreigners" that Buhari brought into this country, from spreading into their region because as they move around, they will be spreading the Coronavirus among Southern and Middle Belt Population.
This is not Politics but a matter of Life & Death.
Helinues wee not like this
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku bastardmod Afonjaconehead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by chocolatelady(f): 10:49am On May 10, 2020
Are u sure these deaths are not in connection with the way Sanusi was dethroned and banished from Kano. I am just thinking but not too sure. But Ganduje should be careful with the way he handle things over there.
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by LegalOpinion: 10:51am On May 10, 2020
Gandollar, swallow your pride. Go and beg Sanusi
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Brenn594(m): 10:52am On May 10, 2020
grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][quote the gods are angry!!!
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by tfelicityk(m): 10:57am On May 10, 2020
May his soul rest in peace...
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Harunabisanti(m): 10:58am On May 10, 2020
RIP
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Darkclouds2020: 10:58am On May 10, 2020
D gods r really really ANGRY grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masquerade -'Egungun' Unveils Himself To A Lady He Was Asking Out (Photo, Video) / Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) / Handsomeness Of Middlebelt-nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.