Stats: 3,153,685 members, 7,820,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead (54387 Views)

Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) / Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by tessbadmos(m): 9:41am On May 10, 2020
May God stop this sudden death. RIP

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by shiki(m): 9:41am On May 10, 2020
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Hezzyluv: 9:41am On May 10, 2020
Razy75g:
Head slammers pls continue dropping like flies. I'm loving it

y?
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Kobicove(m): 9:41am On May 10, 2020
The state government needs to make autopsy mandatory so that the cause of these deaths can be determined with certainty
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by sammychimex(m): 9:41am On May 10, 2020
Autopsy please
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Hezzyluv: 9:42am On May 10, 2020
Razy75g:
Head slammers pls continue dropping like flies. I'm loving it

y? B ur brodaz keeper

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by begge: 9:42am On May 10, 2020
Kano don buy market. the god of sanusi lamido
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Kaybaba5(m): 9:43am On May 10, 2020
REST IN PEACE

BUT I KNOW THEY HAVE NOT SAID COVID -19 KILLED HIM
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by olax02(m): 9:43am On May 10, 2020
I think This is natural Death...not associated with Mr Koro..
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by IslamVIRGINS(f): 9:43am On May 10, 2020
Where's CAMEL URINE, Is Muhammad Wrong Prescribing It While Alive
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Nobody: 9:43am On May 10, 2020
What’s going on in the north really?
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by lukui: 9:43am On May 10, 2020
Inna lillahi wa inna illayhi rojiun. May the Almighty forgive the dead and grant his beloved family fortitude to bear the loss. Amin

To those saying nonsense above. If you can't say good, its better to be quiet. He who hasn't died doesn't know the kind of death that will take him.

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by oglalasioux(m): 9:43am On May 10, 2020
Olusholar24:
Damn Niggar

Have you contracted the damn niggar virus?

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by AgroTrade: 9:44am On May 10, 2020
What caused his death?
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by EzzyCarter: 9:45am On May 10, 2020
athaboi:
For me eh, I believe that this people have been dieing in large number like this before now..seems they have season for Mass death, corona only created the avenue to question it. They are so lackluster about life..they don't make noise about death no matter how mysterious it is. They believe that everything is the will of a non-existing Allah somewhere

They're coming for you bruv grin
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by CelestineNelson: 9:45am On May 10, 2020
something is happening in the north...
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Auxilliarytony(m): 9:45am On May 10, 2020
Rip to the dead
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Nnamdinaija(m): 9:46am On May 10, 2020
Couuurrrrrrrtttt!!
Anything happening now must be caused by corona virus. grin

Any die person die now is corona, period! grin
Couuurrrrrrtttt!!!
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Nobody: 9:47am On May 10, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Sanusi, softly, softly nah..as this thing dey go, I dey fear for Ganduje oooo
when people revolt against the elected of God who always says the truth...what do you expect ? The monsters behind Sanusi's removal isn't only ganduje. Ganduje only approved it. There were many other hidden monsters involved

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Noel19: 9:50am On May 10, 2020
Something is wrong in Kano and I don't want to believe it's Covid-19.

Why did Sanusi had to leave for Ĺagos?

Something is spiritually wrong in Kano!

Gandollar and Kano elites need to atone for their sins.

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Iyanu710: 9:50am On May 10, 2020
May his gentle soul rest in peace........
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:53am On May 10, 2020
Am sure hundreds of aboki's will still romance the corp's. North don cast I swear.

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by sisisioge: 9:53am On May 10, 2020
Sometimes when things go wrong, it's because God wanted to protect us from a looming wahala. Emir Sanusi was exiled to protect him.

May God rest the dead kings well and protect the remaining fa.

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by GreatResearcher1: 9:53am On May 10, 2020
Seetto:

See this one that doesn't know if he will be alive to see the next day.
Why won't I be alive when I'm covered by the blood of Jesu?

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by GreatResearcher1: 9:54am On May 10, 2020
Iyanu710:
May his gentle soul rest in peace........
His soul was never gentle

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by MikaSoko(m): 9:56am On May 10, 2020
God have mercy
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Nobody: 9:56am On May 10, 2020
When I see hausa people in my area huddling together on the bare ground,I can imagine how easy it is for diseases to spread among them.I don't know if they do that to keep warm or something,like a flock of roosting bats in cold weather.
Nigerian leaders are terrible but the northern ones are on a different level entirely.They really don't give a damn about their people.And they knew enough to use religion as a chain to keep these ones on the bare ground forever

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Ijaya123: 9:56am On May 10, 2020
loydsis:
So this is why most of these northerners are migrating to east,thought they were not afraid of death,they should fuckin sit back and solve their fucking problems not trying to bring there scum selves to east.

Same reason easterners are migerating to the west.

Easterners have no moral right to complain if they cannot (using your exact words) "fuckin sit back and solve their fucking problems not trying to bring there scum selves to west.
"

Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Nobody: 9:56am On May 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
Seems he died a natural death though.
RIPP 2 him.
Corona is a natural death.
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by oshorstan(f): 9:57am On May 10, 2020
The Death of the Kano monarchs is an eye opener in the realms of the spirit. something is not right somewhere.
Re: Yusuf Bayero, Dan’iya Of Kano Is Dead by Nobody: 9:58am On May 10, 2020
Ijaya123:

Same reason easterners are migerating to the west.

Easterners have no moral right to complain if they cannot (using your exact words) "fuckin sit back and solve their fucking problems not trying to bring there scum selves to west.
"
Schizophrenia
Get well soon.

Falowo Moyinoluwa Installed As A Regent In Ibulesoro Kingdom, Ondo (Pictures) / King Chukwuka Akaeze With Governor Okowa (Pic) / Etymology Of The Word Oyinbo