Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria (7557 Views)

What Ojukwu Said About Releasing Awolowo / Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri / Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by T9ksy(m): 6:58pm On May 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

I sincerely agree with you that heads would have rolled,but the fact remains that a dead man is dead.

So,Awo would have been clearly shot.

Yeah, same way you ibos shot the sardunna but we all know how many of your kins were slaughtered by the latter's followers.

The civil war that ensued (as a result of Nzeogwu's infantile action) cost more millions of ibo lives.

11 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

Bruv, a wise man lives to fight another day....it's an African adage.

Disappointing that he didn’t live to “fight”, he spared his own life to “hide” like a COWARD, after costing the lives of 3million of his people. How in the world do you defend this cowardly act?

7 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by ScotMisile: 7:00pm On May 10, 2020
T9ksy:

Yeah, same way you ibos shot the sardunna but we all know how many of your kins were slaughtered by the latter's followers.

The civil war that ensued (as a result of Nzeogwu's infantile action) cost more millions of ibo lives.
True,but remember in death no man comes back alive.
Awo, would have been shot.But, a honorable like Ojukwu never did that.
I doff my hat for him.

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by Gabkosh: 7:01pm On May 10, 2020
ScotMisile:
Do you know that Ojukwu would have easily shot Awo
And nothing would have happened.... because, just like El Rufai's wife said: In war all is fair.

Do you know Ojukwu could have easily detained Awo as a prisoner of war....and nothing would still happen?

We are only ranting on Nairaland because Awo wasn't shot at once....

Both sides acted in defense of their regions.
RIPP to all our heros past.

Let the past stay where it belongs.
Kikiki, Then all of you would have ended underworld in west

6 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by T9ksy(m): 7:02pm On May 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

I sincerely agree with you that heads would have rolled,but the fact remains that a dead man is dead.

So,Awo would have been clearly shot.

Yeah, same way you ibos shot the sardunna but we all know how many of your kinsfolk were slaughtered by the latter's followers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by ScotMisile: 7:03pm On May 10, 2020
Gabkosh:
Kikiki, Then all of you would have ended underworld in west
Just we were all ended when you came all out against us....
Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

Hehehehehe...there they come again.....
Why do you think history was erased? It's because of arguments like this.

The Ojukwu interviews.

History wasn’t erased. It wasn’t taught, but no it couldn’t be erased.

We’ve provided reliable sources and publications to backup our claims, provide yours and not some concocted story from a coward who didn’t back up his claim.

Gowon said he released Awo then provided video proof to back up his claim, where is Ojukwu’s evidence, any letters written during that time that support his claims?

8 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by tony5(m): 7:04pm On May 10, 2020
While Yoruba And Igbo Are Busy Fighting, The Hausa Fulani Are Busy Acruding The Wealth Meant For The Whole Nigeria By Maintaining Political Dominance
Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by ScotMisile: 7:05pm On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

Disappointing that he didn’t live to “fight”, he spared his own life to “hide” like a COWARD, after costing the lives of 3million of his people. How in the world do you defend this cowardly act?
It is your own mouth that calls him a coward.
A man who outsmarted all your armies to fly out of Naija unhurt?

Can you stand before a gun?
I have faced a gun pointed to my head....
My guy I couldn't move a muscle....
You can only actwise to save the fight for another day...
Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by ScotMisile: 7:06pm On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

We’ve provided reliable sources and publications to backup our claims, provide yours and not some concocted story from a coward who didn’t back up his claim.

Gowon said he released Awo then provided video proof to back up his claim, where is Ojukwu’s evidence, any letters written during that time that support his claims?
I laugh in Swahili.....So, Gowon flew all the way to Calabar to free Awo....wow...what an honorable logical and contextually good argument this must be....I hail you.

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by T9ksy(m): 7:06pm On May 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

True,but remember in death no man comes back alive.
Awo, would have been shot.But, a honorable like Ojukwu never did that.
I doff my hat for him.

Awo definitely wouldn't have come back but with the same vein, i doubt if your father would have survive the inferno that follows, to procreate you.

6 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by ScotMisile: 7:08pm On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

Ojukwu Interviews.
Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by ScotMisile: 7:11pm On May 10, 2020
T9ksy:

Awo definitely wouldn't have come back but with the same vein, i doubt if your father would have survive the inferno that follows, to procreate you.
There he goes quoting my Father.... hehehehehe....no wonder my kind hates your kind....what is my father's business with this argument...

Your father,.....your mother.... sex....bullshit....your generation....all these are irrelevant because it doesn't matter to me.

My father is cooling down in his house....So,leave the old man and face me.....

FORGET INSULT AND ARGUE WITH MY INTELLIGENCE WORD FOR WORD....
I WILL FLAW YOU CLEARLY....

ARGUE WITH ME...I WILL CLEARLY FLAW YOU....IF YOU WANT TO INSULT DO IT FACE TO FACE......ANYWHERE IN NAIJA......

BUT,ARGUMENT? ARGUMENT SHOULD BE IN PEACE.....
I WILL FLAW YOU...CLEAN AND CLEAR......

2 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

Ojukwu Interviews.

Words of a coward is swineshit, not credible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAKkC8Yi5UY

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by ScotMisile: 7:16pm On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

Words of a coward is swineshit, not credible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAKkC8Yi5UY
And news of both Newyork and britain is biased....you can ask Donald Trump and Aljazeera...
Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by SLAP44: 7:20pm On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

R hat video could have been shot at Dodan barracks, Gowon only received Awolowo in lagos after Ojukwu released him in Calabar.
Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by anungangampu: 7:21pm On May 10, 2020
Today who can we say is the coward between Ojukwu, Gowon, Awolowo ?

In my Order.. Gowon, Ojukwu, Awolowo
Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

And news of both Newyork and britain is biased....you can ask Donald Trump and Aljazeera...

Post your credible source then from a respectable media outlet. We’ve posted videos, are the camera lenses biased too?

5 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by SLAP44: 7:22pm On May 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

There he goes quoting my Father.... hehehehehe....no wonder my kind hates your kind....what is my father's business with this argument...

Your father,.....your mother.... sex....bullshit....your generation....all these are irrelevant because it doesn't matter to me.

My father is cooling down in his house....So,leave the old man and face me.....

FORGET INSULT AND ARGUE WITH MY INTELLIGENCE WORD FOR WORD....
I WILL FLAW YOU CLEARLY....

ARGUE WITH ME...I WILL CLEARLY FLAW YOU....IF YOU WANT TO INSULT DO IT FACE TO FACE......ANYWHERE IN NAIJA......

BUT,ARGUMENT? ARGUMENT SHOULD BE IN PEACE.....
I WILL FLAW YOU...CLEAN AND CLEAR......

That's how they roll when you start beating the hell outta them, insults is their only saviour.

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by SLAP44: 7:23pm On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

Post your credible source then from a respectable media outlet. We’ve posted videos, are the camera lenses biased too?

Where was the video shot?
Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by ScotMisile: 7:26pm On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

I have quoted my source and you are still mentioning same issue.

Is it my fault that the world was against Biafrans and the only documents we have are our own strories...which no one can take away from us.

You quote yours and I quote mine....any issues?

Is it my fault that Donald Trump refers to VGC as shit hole even though VGC is more beautiful than the Ghettos of NY.

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by Hotice085: 7:27pm On May 10, 2020
YorubaHero12:

Two thread is already created by Legendhero.

https://www.nairaland.com/5553170/re-more-absolutely-convincing-evidence

https://www.nairaland.com/5541011/youtube-video-showed-gowon-released

I don’t know why the mods can’t move them to front page to sensitize lot of Nigerians that have believed the rubbish lies from Ojuku especially the Igbos.

I want to save the Igbos from the shackles of the past that their ancestors used to blindfold their eyes. They must all see the light by fire by force!

Na they will NEVER read they love lies and propaganda, Ralph Uwazurike they reject but flock to a comedian Kanu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

I have quoted my source and you are still mentioning same issue.

Is it my fault that the world was against Biafrans and the only documents we have are our own strories...which no one can take away from us.

You quote yours and I quote mine....any issues?

Is it my fault that Donald Trump refers to VGC as shit hole even though VGC is more beautiful than Ghettos of NY.

So you’ve got nothing but more outlandish comic relief stories, good. Case closed, get off my mentions then.

6 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by YorubaHero12: 7:30pm On May 10, 2020
ScotMisile:
Do you know that Ojukwu would have easily shot Awo
And nothing would have happened.... because, just like El Rufai's wife said: In war all is fair.

Do you know Ojukwu could have easily detained Awo as a prisoner of war....and nothing would still happen?

We are only ranting on Nairaland because Awo wasn't shot at once....

Both sides acted in defense of their regions.
RIPP to all our heros past.

Let the past stay where it belongs.

If Ojukwu had shot Awolowo, several thousands of his people would have been exterminated in the SW following that counter coup.

He wouldn’t have dared shoot Awolowo, the most important Yoruba at that time. The Yorubas overlooked the coup that killed Akintola then because we saw him as a sell-out which explained why there is no crisis in the west against the Igbos.

6 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by ScotMisile: 7:31pm On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

So you’ve got nothing but more outlandish comic relief stories, good. Case closed, get off my mentions then.
You have no right to call off the argument.. except you either start insulting or you keep quietly.
Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by ScotMisile: 7:32pm On May 10, 2020
YorubaHero12:

If Ojukwu had shot Awolowo, several thousands of his people would have been exterminated in the SW following that counter coup.

He wouldn’t have dared shoot Awolowo, the most important Yoruba at that time. The Yorubas overlooked the coup that killed Akintola then because we saw him as a sell-out which explained why there is no crisis in the west against the Igbos.

Any which way.... people still died.
So,what happened when the most important Yoruba man was imprisoned?

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by NwaAro: 7:39pm On May 10, 2020
YorubaHero12:

If Ojukwu had Awolowo shot, NOTHING would have happened! forget the noise. The West was easily the weakest region in Nigeria at the time, you had no negotiating power, no army of loyal officers and men, nobody of high reputation to call the shots, and worst of all your region was occupied by Northern troops. The worst case scenario would have been a massive civilian furore in the mold of the "operation wetie", and nothing more. There's a reason you couldn't do shIt unlike the North when some of your officers along with Akintola (who was just as important a figure as Awolowo) were killed in that coup.
Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by Omoodua007: 7:40pm On May 10, 2020
YorubaHero12:

Loooool look at defeated igbos saying they will shoot Awolowo
Loooooooooooooool no wonder baba made sure he roasted 3m of them and bankrupted their entire civilization

9 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by YorubaHero12: 7:42pm On May 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

Any which way.... people still died.
So,what happened when the most important Yoruba man was imprisoned?

That one is strictly politics. Politics is different from the scenario of Ojukwu shooting a defenseless Awolowo.

At least they still follow the process of law in the conviction even this we all know it’s a hoax. But shooting him dead by Ojukwu will unleash the highest carnage on Igbos in the Western Region. Mehn the western region would be Damn brutal on the Igbos and the effect will trickle down to this era if that had happened!

Just like Buhari sent Alex Ekwueme to prison did not cause any rancor because it’s just a game of politics.

5 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by YorubaHero12: 7:44pm On May 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

You have no right to call off the argument.. except you either start insulting or you keep quietly.

He shouldn’t have continued the argument with you because you have no facts to support your argument.

If I were in his shoes, I’ll just stop also coz that argument is no more an intellectual discourse but just a game of wishful thinking like you’re doing.

Call all your Igbo historical intellectuals, NO one will be able to bring any proof to support Ojuku released Awolowo. Not even one credible source whether local or international.

So continuing with the argument with you guys will be like wasting one time with a kindergarten level brain.

Sorry if that sound like an insult!

6 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by YorubaHero12: 7:47pm On May 10, 2020
NwaAro:

If Ojukwu had Awolowo shot, NOTHING would have happened! forget the noise. The West was easily the weakest region in Nigeria at the time, you had no negotiating power, no army of loyal officers and men, nobody of high reputation to call the shots, and worst of all your region was occupied by Northern troops. The worst case scenario would have been a massive civilian furore in the mold of the "operation wetie", and nothing more. There's a reason you couldn't do shIt unlike the North when some of your officers along with Akintola (who was just as important a figure as Awolowo) were killed in that coup.

Lol. Walahi if Ojuku has shot Awolowo, several thousands of Igbos would have been murdered in the western region. The Northern soldiers won’t be able to do anything against the mob coz they will even support it secretly.

Stop mentioning Akintola, he is not loved by the Yorubas and shouldn’t be mentioned ever in the league of Awolowo. The only thing standing of Akintola’s legacy is the LAUTECH namer after him. That’s the only saving grace of the Igbos that time coz Yorubas don’t even care about him.

4 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by NwaAro: 7:48pm On May 10, 2020
Omoodua007:

Loooool look at defeated igbos saying they will shoot Awolowo
Loooooooooooooool no wonder baba made sure he roasted 3m of them and bankrupted their entire civilization
Trust me if Ojukwu had Awolowo shot, nothing would have happened. Your useless operation wetie was easily quelled by riot policemen and the army that was sent in later just did *mop up"on the acid carrying miscreants. Some top brass of officers and leaders like Ademulegun,Shodeinde and Akintola were taken out- wetin una do? grin. Abeg make we hear something! Brigadier Ogundipe that had his orders disobeyed by a Northern soldier of the junior rank and later fled to the UK summarized how weak you were as a people and region. Even that idiot Yorubahero or whatever he's called had the temerity to say Igbos would have been exterminated if Awolowo was killed, yeah right! the only region Igbos respected were the North csuse they were warriors, they got us back and I call that fair game even though we decimated more of them in the Biafran war, but Yoruba? Una no reach!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Modestus Nwankpa: Nigeria Will Explode Under An Okorocha Presidency / 2023: APC Governors Pass A Vote Of Confidence In Adamu / 400,000 NNPP Members Defect To PDP In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.