Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria (7559 Views)

What Ojukwu Said About Releasing Awolowo / Soludo’s Inauguration Slap: Bianca Did What Ojukwu Taught Her In 1995 - Omokri / Okonjo-Iweala Denies Making Biafra The 'Richest Country In The World' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 7:49pm On May 10, 2020
If you don’t wish to be tribalistic, our brother between delta and akwaibom won’t let you

You blame everyone for your predicament except you
Don’t disturb my mention

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by Omoodua007: 7:50pm On May 10, 2020
NwaAro:

Trust me if Ojukwu had Awolowo shot, nothing would have happened. Your useless operation wetie was easily quelled by riot policemen and the army that was sent in later just did *mop up"on the acid carrying miscreants. Some top brass of officers and leaders like Ademulegun,Shodeinde and Akintola were taken out- wetin una do? grin. Abeg make we hear something! Brigadier Ogundipe that had his orders disobeyed by a Northern soldier of the junior rank and later fled to the UK summarized how weak you were as a people and region. Even that idiot Yorubahero or whatever he's called had the temerity to say Igbos would have been exterminated if Awolowo was killed, yeah right! the only region Igbos respected were the North csuse they were warriors, they got us back and I call that fair game even though we decimated more of them in the Biafran war, but Yoruba? Una no reach!

Then why not shoot tinubu now and see if nothing will happen to igbos loooool

8 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by Omoodua007: 7:50pm On May 10, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
If you don’t wish to be tribalistic, our brother between delta and akwaibom won’t let you

You blame everyone for your predicament except you
Don’t disturb my mention

Loooooool Igbo is to blame everyone except themselves

4 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by NwaAro: 7:54pm On May 10, 2020
YorubaHero12:

Lol. Walahi if Ojuku has shot Awolowo, several thousands of Igbos would have been murdered in the western region. The Northern soldiers won’t be able to do anything against the mob coz they will even support it secretly.

Stop mentioning Akintola, he is not loved by the Yorubas and shouldn’t be mentioned ever in the league of Awolowo. The only thing standing of Akintola legacy is the LAUTECH naked after him. That’s the only saving grace of the Igbos that time coz Yorubas don’t even care about him.

Ademulegun was well loved by Yorubas
Shodeinde was even more loved
Awolowo had more clout that Akintola yes, but there's no way Akintola wasn't loved by a loyal session of the Yorubas, especially the Ibadan people.

If Ojukwu had Awo shot, patapata na only riot una for do small, maybe few Igbos would have been killed. But a much more prepared Igbo populace would have evened the score in Lagos and Ibadan cause we had more officers and men after the North. Don't get fooled by the fact that the North massacred Igbo officers and civilians as weakness, the North were even more scared of Igbo domination and another possible coup from the Igbos so they had to act fast and strike when Igbos were not prepared. And it didn't help that Ironsi was a buffoon who went about trying to pacify the aggrieved Northerners instead of rallying the Ibo officers and men to defend him for a possible counter-coup.

Do you know the men and officers who crushed your "operation wetie" were predominantly Igbos led by captain Nwobosi? I laugh in mandarin if you think you would have done anything short of make noise if Awo was shot.
Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by YorubaHero12: 7:55pm On May 10, 2020
NwaAro:

Trust me if Ojukwu had Awolowo shot, nothing would have happened. Your useless operation wetie was easily quelled by riot policemen and the army that was sent in later just did *mop up"on the acid carrying miscreants. Some top brass of officers and leaders like Ademulegun,Shodeinde and Akintola were taken out- wetin una do? grin. Abeg make we hear something! Brigadier Ogundipe that had his orders disobeyed by a Northern soldier of the junior rank and later fled to the UK summarized how weak you were as a people and region. Even that idiot Yorubahero or whatever he's called had the temerity to say Igbos would have been exterminated if Awolowo was killed, yeah right! the only region Igbos respected were the North csuse they were warriors, they got us back and I call that fair game even though we decimated more of them in the Biafran war, but Yoruba? Una no reach!

Ojuku said more than this during the time preceding the war. He spoke of how he will exterminate Nigeria within 3 month and was shouting around in the media.

After the war, several millions of his people were butchered while he ran away leaving his people in languish and agony.

—Banjo that led the Biafran takeover of mid-west is a Yoruba.
—Benjamin the scorpion that command the murder of several of your soldiers barbarically is a Yoruba.
—The Biafran force surrendered to Obasanjo a Yoruba man.
—Awo is the intellectual that exterminated thousands of you with just a pen and his intellect in changing the currency.

Igbos will always shout, but the Yorubas know how to deal with them.

Ask about Oyo empire and the Ibadan coalition. Even when our ancestors are conquering lands, the Igbos are still in the bush climbing trees.

How I wish I can rewind time to 1966 and instruct Ojuku to shoot Awo so we can use you guys to count scores.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by Omoodua007: 7:57pm On May 10, 2020
YorubaHero12:

Ojuku said more than this during the time preceding the war. He spoke of how he will exterminate Nigeria within 3 month and was shouting around in the media.

After the war, several millions of his people were butchered while he ran away leaving his people in languish and agony.

—Benjamin the scorpion that command the murder of several of your soldiers barbarically is a Yoruba.
—Awo is the intellectual that exterminated thousands of you with just a pen and his intellect in changing the currency.

Ask about Oyo empire and the Ibadan coalition. Even when our ancestors are conquering lands, the Igbos are still in the bush climbing trees.

How I wish I can rewind time to 1966 and instruct Ojuku to shoot Awo so we can use you guys to count scores.

Tell them to go to Ikoyi and shoot tinubu now loooool
Ojuku that said he will raze Lagos in 2 week
The igbo man is all noise no action

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by Omoodua007: 7:58pm On May 10, 2020
NwaAro:

Ademulegun was well loved by Yorubas
Awolowo had more clout that Akintola yes, but there's no way Akintola wasn't loved by a loyal session of the Yorubas, especially the Ibadan people.

If Ojukwu had Awo shot, patapata na only riot una for do small, maybe few Igbos would have been killed. But a much more prepared Igbo populace would have evened the score in Lagos and Ibadan cause we had more officers and men after the North. Don't get fooled by the fact that the North massacred Igbo officers and civilians as weakness, the North were even more scared of Igbo domination and another possible coup from the Igbos so they had to act fast and strike when Igbos were not prepared. And it didn't help that Ironsi was a buffoon who went about trying to pacify the aggrieved Northerners instead of rallying the Ibo officers and men to defend him for a possible counter-coup.

Do you know the men and officers who crushed your "operation wetie" were predominantly Igbos led by captain Nwobosi? I laugh in mandarin if you think you would have done anything short of make noise if Awo was shot.

Go and shoot tinubu now we take god beg you since nothing will happen to igbos

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by ScotMisile: 7:59pm On May 10, 2020
YorubaHero12:

He shouldn’t have continued the argument with you because you have no facts to support your argument.

If I were in his shoes, I’ll just stop also coz that argument is no more an intellectual discourse but just a game of wishful thinking like you’re doing.

Call all your Igbo historical intellectuals, NO one will be able to bring any proof to support Ojuku released Awolowo. Not even one credible source whether local or international.

So continuing with the argument with you guys will be like wasting one time with a kindergarten level brain.

Sorry if that sound like an insult!
No issues, I have my source you downplay it. So, nonissues...you go your way, I go my way.
Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 10, 2020
NwaAro:

If Ojukwu had Awolowo shot, NOTHING would have happened! forget the noise. The West was easily the weakest region in Nigeria at the time, you had no negotiating power, no army of loyal officers and men, nobody of high reputation to call the shots, and worst of all your region was occupied by Northern troops. The worst case scenario would have been a massive civilian furore in the mold of the "operation wetie", and nothing more. There's a reason you couldn't do shIt unlike the North when some of your officers along with Akintola (who was just as important a figure as Awolowo) were killed in that coup.

Akintola was not an important figure, he was a traitor who had northern backing, hence he got shot and killed. And there WERE repercussions, you people still whine about the repercussions.

Nobody had the mind to shoot and kill Awolowo ever because they know damn well there would repercussions.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by Omoodua007: 8:01pm On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

Akintola was not an important figure, he was a traitor who had northern backing, hence he got shot and killed. And there WERE repercussions, you people still whine about the repercussions.

Nobody had the mind to shoot and kill Awolowo ever because the know damn well there would repercussions.

If Akintola got killed and 4 million igbos were killed
Imagine how many Will die If Awolowo was killed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by YorubaHero12: 8:02pm On May 10, 2020
NwaAro:

[s] Ademulegun was well loved by Yorubas

Do you know the men and officers who crushed your "operation wetie" were predominantly Igbos led by captain Nwobosi? I laugh in mandarin if you think you would have done anything short of make noise if Awo was shot.[/s]

Stop mentioning politically backed Wetie. That’s strictly politics between Akintola backed Federal faction and Awolowo.

That is politics.

The Hausa have been massacring igbos right from time, they first started in 1945. No one fear the Igbos, a lot of them have been suyanized multiple times.

Check the history of massacre in Nigeria and you will see the North have murdered the igbos countless times while the igbos run cowardly back to the East.

Why don’t you guys retaliate against the North during the countercoup in the street of the core-North?

So you think the Igbos can retaliate against the Yorubas in the west if we want to murder you all in 1966? Which military? The one backed by the Hausas or what? You are saying rubbish.

I hate fantasies and this kind of discussion is just rubbish coz I want you to rise now and instruct the Igbos to murder Oni of Ife or Alaafin of Oyo today and see what will happen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by ScotMisile: 8:02pm On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

Nobody had the mind to shoot and kill Awolowo ever because the know damn well there would repercussions.
Nothing would have happened except death on both sides....
Just like the North had no heart to kill Abiola....
Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by Omoodua007: 8:02pm On May 10, 2020
YorubaHero12:

He shouldn’t have continued the argument with you because you have no facts to support your argument.

If I were in his shoes, I’ll just stop also coz that argument is no more an intellectual discourse but just a game of wishful thinking like you’re doing.

Call all your Igbo historical intellectuals, NO one will be able to bring any proof to support Ojuku released Awolowo. Not even one credible source whether local or international.

So continuing with the argument with you guys will be like wasting one time with a kindergarten level brain.

Sorry if that sound like an insult!

Why are you sorry it sounds like an insult

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by Omoodua007: 8:03pm On May 10, 2020
YorubaHero12:

Stop mentioning politically backed Wetin. That’s strictly politics between Akintola backed Federal faction and Awolowo.

That is politics.

The Hausa have been massacring igbos right from time, they first started in 1945. No one fear the Igbos, a lot of them have been suyanized multiple times.

Check the history of massacre in Nigeria and you will see the North have murdered the igbos countless times while the igbos run cowardly back to the East.

Why don’t you guys retaliate against the North during the countercoup in the street of the core-North?

So you think the Igbos can retaliate against the Yorubas in the west if we want to murder you all in 1966? Which military? The one backed by the Hausas or what? You are saying rubbish.

I hate fantasies and this kind of discussion is just rubbish coz I want you to rise now and instruct the Igbos to murder Oni of Ife or Alaafin of Oyo today and see what will happen.

Ijaw don talk am

4 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by YorubaHero12: 8:04pm On May 10, 2020
Omoodua007:

Tell them to go to Ikoyi and shoot tinubu now loooool
Ojuku that said he will raze Lagos in 2 week
The igbo man is all noise no action

They should just go ahead and murder Oba of Lagos and start shouting in the press with the head of Oba and see if they won’t be sent back to the East in body bags.

They should proceed to murder Alaafin of Oyo and print the banner in the media to mock Yorubas like they did for Saraduana and see if they won’t be butchered in all the streets of Ibadan.

That’s what would have happened to them if they had touched Awolowo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by ScotMisile: 8:04pm On May 10, 2020
YorubaHero12:

Stop mentioning politically backed Wetin. That’s strictly politics between Akintola backed Federal faction and Awolowo.

That is politics.

Of cause we won't murder our friends....we were only saying Awo could have been shot simple....and people will still die... including both parties......
But, an honorable Ojukwu did not.do it.

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by ScotMisile: 8:05pm On May 10, 2020
YorubaHero12:

They should just go ahead and murder Oba of Lagos and start shouting in the press with the head of Oba and see if they won’t be sent back to the East in body bags.

They should proceed to murder Alaafin of Oyo and print the banner in the media to lock Yorubas like they did for Saraduana and see if they won’t be butchered in all the streets of Ibadan.

This is baseless, because I can't dare you to murder Obi of Onitsha, because it hasn't got to that extent.

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by YorubaHero12: 8:08pm On May 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

Of cause we won't murder our friends....we were only saying Awo could have been shot simple....and people will still die... including both parties......

Awo would have been shot simple right?

However the result of that will be countless Igbo in body bags that will be transported back to the East.

Awo is in the league of the Alaafin of Oyo in how honorable the Yorubas view him. Now imagine for a seconds that an Igbo shoot Alaafin and people in the East are flaunting the banner of his dead body?

What do you think would happen?

5 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by Omoodua007: 8:08pm On May 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

Nope go to Lagos
Murder tinubu
Alaafin of oyo and ooni of ife
After all you murder Sarduana and Balewa and Akintola

Let’s see how it goes

3 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by ScotMisile: 8:09pm On May 10, 2020
Omoodua007:

Ijaw don talk am
You quote Asari?......If any other tribe survives any warfare against the rest of NIGERIA in any given war....it is only then I can respect you.
For now, you all hide behind the power of the North to insult us and we clearly understand you have support for the North.

Has Asari ever fought any war? No....So, when war vetarans are talking he should keep quiet.

Where was Asari when The North got 80percent of all the oil well in his own village.

We have faced war, we have lost loved ones,we have seen it all in blood, tears and bomb....Nothing scares us again.... Nothing....
So,don't expect us to still remain noise makers....we are not noise makers and we bow to no Northern Power.

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by YorubaHero12: 8:09pm On May 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

This is baseless, because I can't dare you to murder Obi of Onitsha, because it hasn't got to that extent.

That is what exactly I’m saying. Awo is seen to be so honorable and held in high esteem as you would hold Alaafin today.

Just as you won’t dare anyone to murder Obi of Onitsha, Ojuku wouldn’t dare to murdered Awo then too coz he understood the grave consequences that would have followed.

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by ScotMisile: 8:13pm On May 10, 2020
YorubaHero12:

That is what exactly I’m saying. Awo is seen to be so honorable and held in high esteem as you would hold Alaafin today.

Just as you won’t dare anyone to murder Obi of Onitsha, Ojuku wouldn’t dare to murdered Awo then too coz he understood the grave consequences that would have followed.
Ojukwu respected Awo and that is it..But, daring an army not to be able to pull a trigger on a civillian? That I won't accede to.
Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by YorubaHero12: 8:15pm On May 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

You quote Asari?......If any other tribe survives any warfare against the rest of NIGERIA in any given war....it is only then I can respect you.
For now, you all hide behind the power of the North to insult us and we clearly understand you have support for the North.

Has Asari ever fought any war? No....So, when war vetarans are talking he should keep quiet.

You stood against Nigeria and suffered that much casualty? What’s the big deal?

That war is not war per say, it’s just genocide.

Infact thank God that the war was commanded by a Christian Gowon, a war where your enemies were giving you food is what you termed war? A war where they said no victor no vanquished just for peace sake is what you termed war?

Biafra war is just like trying to bring back a rebellious child and not a war you wage against your enemy.

Besides Biafra war that you lost, what war has the Igbo people ever waged even now or during the 1700s - present? The Igbos have been the tribe that suffered civilian massacre most in the history of Nigeria.

Yorubas have dealt with the Hausas multiple times in the SW but the Igbos are always scared such that whenever they are murdered in Kano, they will rather run and hide in the East without retaliation.

You are all cowards. Just make noise online without tangible impact.

7 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by 900winer(m): 8:15pm On May 10, 2020
YorubaHero12:

They should proceed to murder Alaafin of Oyo and print the banner in the media to lock Yorubas like they did for Saraduana and see if they won’t be butchered in all the streets of Ibadan.

Even Amadihoa and the entire gods of Igboland wont dare it grin

8 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 10, 2020
Omoodua007:

If Akintola got killed and 4 million igbos were killed
Imagine how many Will die If Awolowo was killed

We would have wiped out their entire race. Kwashiorkor would be the least of the hell we would rain on them.

Seems they’ve forgotten what we did to them during the war, guys please don’t make me rehash it. We are trying to move on from the ugly past here.

5 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by nisai: 8:18pm On May 10, 2020
YorubaHero12:

This is funny fa grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by ScotMisile: 8:19pm On May 10, 2020
YorubaHero12:

You stood against Nigeria and suffered that much casualty? What’s the big deal?

That war is not war per say, it’s just genocide.

Infact thank God that the war was commanded by a Christian Gowon, a war where your enemies were giving you food is what you termed war? A war where they said no victor no vanquished just for peace sake is what you termed war?

Biafra war is just like trying to bring back a rebellious child and not a war you wage against your enemy.

Besides Biafra war that you lost, what war has the Igbo people ever waged even now or during the 1700s - present? The Igbos have been the tribe that suffered civilian massacre most in the history of Nigeria.

Yorubas have dealt with the Hausas multiple times in the SW but the Igbos are always scared such that whenever they are murdered in Kano, they will rather run and hide in the East without retaliation.

You are all cowards. Just make noise online without tangible impact.
You were sounding so good until you called it off again.

We are not cowards, we have seen it all in war, genocide, blood she'd....to name but a few..

We are not cowards.

1 Like

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by ScotMisile: 8:20pm On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

We would have wiped out their entire race. Kwashiorkor would be the least of the hell we would rain on them.

Seems they’ve forgotten what we did to them during the war, guys please don’t make me rehash it. We are trying to move on from the ugly past here.
With the support of the North? Yes,why not.
Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by lx3as(m): 8:20pm On May 10, 2020
ScotMisile:
Definitely true. However, Ojukwu had all it takes to detain him.
The war was already building up...mind you
War was not building up when Awo was released.

4 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

Nothing would have happened except death on both sides....
Just like the North had no heart to kill Abiola....

The north had no heart to shoot and kill Abiola as much as a tyrant that Abacha was, he knew better.

And when Abiola died, Abacha died soon after and shortly after we back to civilian rule with a Yoruba president. You guys are getting delusional your lies have fried una brain finish what a pity.

7 Likes

Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by NwaAro: 8:21pm On May 10, 2020
YorubaHero12:

Lmfaooooooooooooo noise noise noise. Ojukwu was taken to hyperbole to delay the war as much as possible, that was why he exaggerated the fighting readiness of the East, and it worked considerably in delaying the Federal side from striking. No big deal, it's called psychological warfare.

Benjamin Adekunle killed more minorities in the COR (Calabar, Ogoja, Rivers) areas not Igbos. The crimes of his 3 Marine commandos were documented to be more prevalent against the Efiks, Ibibios, Annangs, Ogoni's etc. When he stepped foot into the core Igbo heartlands, he got disgraced and ousted from his command after suffering horrific losses in men and materials on Ibo areas like Owerri, Aba and Umuahia. Adekunle was overrated, Colonel Etuk who brilliantly defended his encircled men from a massacre in Owerri was a far better soldier.

Obasanjo got his ass handed to him in his first stint of battle as confirmed by Alabi- Isama a fellow Yoruba man, he only came at the best time when Biafrans were so starved to keep on fighting and simply lacked the will to keep the resistance going, OBJ had extreme respect for the tenacity of the Igbos. And that's why his tenure was very favorable to lots of Igbos.

Awo was no intellect, yes his "ingenious" starvation policy significantly weakened the Biafran resistance and led to the death of some millions... fair play to him grin. But any half-wit would have penned that policy especially when Nigeria wasn't losing on all fronts in the fighting. Ditto the change of currency, barely a masterclass, actually it was Anthony Enahoro who proposed the change of currency idea not Awolowo. At the end how did Awolowo political career end? OK maybe he didn't drink rat poison as some have unfairly claimed, but he got bleeped over by the same North that he did "boy boy" for, for years.

Your Oyo empire got served by the fulani, need I remind you that you lost a whole territory to small fulani bandits? I know the same Fulani sacked the old oyo empire. You lost to the Nupe and remained second class to them till date despite your bigger population. When we talk of real empires, your useless Oyo empire can never be counted. Even the Benin empire had a greater reach and influence than your Oyo nonsense. Where was your empire when the British easily conquered your people? Noise Noise Noise.

The Igbos had a civilization, you don't have to have an empire to be powerful you dunce. Igbos had the feared and respected Aro confederacy that fought the British for some bloody years, one of the fiercest guerilla resistance to the British might was fought by the Igbos (Google the Ekumeku resistance), a war that lasted for almost a decade.

We killed

Akintola
Shodeinde
Ademulegun
Crushed your Operation wetie and joined the Balewa government in sending Awolowo to prison in the East.

Now keep crying, that one concern you. But your region was the WEAKEST in Nigeria, only the North had the might to fight the East back after we killed their leaders. The same North that occupied your region till the end of the war.
Re: What Ojukwu Said About Awo, Gowon, Biafra, The War And The Future Of Nigeria by ScotMisile: 8:23pm On May 10, 2020
KingJa:

The north had no heart to shoot and kill Abiola as much as a tyrant that Abacha was, he knew better.

And when Abiola died, Abacha died soon after and shortly after we back to civilian rule with a Yoruba president. You guys are getting delusional your lies have fired una brain finish what a pity.
You had no intelligence in Abacha's death. It's purely a Western thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Massob Vows To Retaliate Killing Of Igbos! Wop Wop! Ghen Ghen! / Onnoghen: Don’t Set Nigeria Ablaze, Timi Frank Warns FG / Nigerian Problems And Immediate Solution By Oluwaseyi Idowu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.