Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Love Or Madness? Pls Check This Picture - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Or Madness? Pls Check This Picture (7562 Views)

Ladies, Is This Fashion Or Madness / Fashion Or Madness??? / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Or Madness? Pls Check This Picture by IamDavids: 9:28pm On May 10, 2020
[s]
iceboy4752:

Dear IamDavids, your question shows you are like a local champion that doesn't travel wide. Furthermore, the question was not directed at you. All nose pokers are therefore advised to kindly "face-front."
Do reply with another nonsense at your convenience.
Thank you for poke-nosing us!
[/s]

An initio, I knew you was fake. I knew you was a clout chasing asshole. Youre bad at playing mind games, i was gonna always reply you nigga. I mean you don't know shit about me, so ama tell you to shut the fvck up. Who brags about a God forsaken place like Potiskum, I wonder why the Boko boys haven't razed that town to ashes or should i say Albarnawi ISWAP. Nigga this a forum, you don't dictate here. Ama do whatever I like! Go that! I want a reasonable reply now
Re: Love Or Madness? Pls Check This Picture by DriggityDre: 1:17am On May 11, 2020
OgThanos:
Med oo..
grin grin
OG Thanos Thanus cool
Re: Love Or Madness? Pls Check This Picture by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:16am On May 11, 2020
Davash222:

Anyone in love is mad, obviously.
thank you for exPaniAting.
Have you AlSO noticed how Beautiful the SeRene enviRonment of NoRthern nigeRiA Can be? God CReated a lot of places and people for us to enjoy . BUt the Devil always comes in to CReate confusion and cause Situations where people would be drawn away.
Re: Love Or Madness? Pls Check This Picture by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:25am On May 11, 2020
OgThanos:
Med oo..
grin grin
hMM, med
Re: Love Or Madness? Pls Check This Picture by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:29am On May 11, 2020
Lyydia:
You will never understand until u actually fall in love.

It's just that sometimes wen we look back on the crazy stuff we did.. We regret.
if it's tRue love, I don't think we would ReGRet .
Re: Love Or Madness? Pls Check This Picture by frozen70(f): 4:33am On May 11, 2020
farouk2much:
Earlier this morning(10-5-2020) at around 5:00 am after sahur A young man called Abdullahi Haruna go to his fiancé's residence in poteskum yobe state and climbed a tree and bow not to come down until they (the fiancé's parent) permit and grant their wedding FATIHA immediately.......

Both love and madness can act this way in extreme cases
Re: Love Or Madness? Pls Check This Picture by ATTemi: 4:54am On May 11, 2020
5am dey bright like 8am for yobe?
Re: Love Or Madness? Pls Check This Picture by MrSensor(m): 5:16am On May 11, 2020
Chai

Re: Love Or Madness? Pls Check This Picture by HundHunter(m): 5:55am On May 11, 2020
iceboy4752:

Which area in Potiskum did this happened? I'm currently in Potiskum.

That village where there is a man on top of a tree, threating to hang himself. If......
Re: Love Or Madness? Pls Check This Picture by YorubaNinja: 7:30am On May 11, 2020
Reminds me of the classic Indian movie, Sholay when Veeru went to the top of the water tower to ask Basanti to marry him. grin
Re: Love Or Madness? Pls Check This Picture by Nobody: 10:37am On May 11, 2020
If I were the father I would have started chopping Down the tree now
Re: Love Or Madness? Pls Check This Picture by Kingsteve(m): 10:46am On May 11, 2020
'I will climb the mountain for you'
'I will swim across the 7 seas'...blah, blah, blah.
E don happen!
This man literarily climbed the mountain tree for the lady.
Love strong oo!
grin
Re: Love Or Madness? Pls Check This Picture by oglalasioux(m): 10:57am On May 11, 2020
Davash222:
5am and everywhere is bright like this

The day breaks fully by 5am in Potiskum and Maiduguri.
Re: Love Or Madness? Pls Check This Picture by Bobgattii: 3:03pm On May 11, 2020
Davash222:
5am and everywhere is bright like this
there time zone is different from ours down south

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Lets Imagine The World Without Females / Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.