Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (7542 Views)

Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her / I Am Starting To Doubt My Sexual Orientation, Please Advise / I Love My Girlfriend So Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Joteq7: 9:33am On Jul 14, 2021

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . by Sugardick: 9:36am On Jul 14, 2021
God why?

35 Likes

Re: . by Sugardick: 9:36am On Jul 14, 2021
Why God?

29 Likes

Re: . by Sugardick: 9:37am On Jul 14, 2021
Baba God why na

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 14, 2021
If i ever have a son like this one, I'd kick him in the balls and exchange him for weed.

54 Likes

Re: . by Femmyfestus: 9:38am On Jul 14, 2021
My God, Simp everywhere sad.
Rule1 : Never sponsor any woman education whom you are not married to. Be it your gf, fiancee.
Rule 2: Never forget rule 1

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: . by Candidlady: 9:41am On Jul 14, 2021
theGidredpiller please someone needs your enlightenment

Mumu op

You guys are so gullible

26 Likes

Re: . by Femmyfestus: 9:45am On Jul 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe
Please this Op needs your help.
Help us talk sense into him please

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Romanoff(f): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2021
You guys will never learn.

It's a relationship 4gorsake, not a marriage.

If the red flags are there, end the relationship. Why do you guys come to Nairaland to look for who will help you end stupid relationships?

You shouldn't be sponsoring a woman in school if you're not married to her. You can contribute but outright sponsorship, na you born her?

That's how our barber looked heartbroken the last time we were there, when we asked him what happen, Oga said his relationship of several years just ended. That he sponsored the aunty through school from OND to HND. Aunty is done with school and is preparing for NYSC, she called Oga to tell Oga that the only ground for her getting redeployment or posting to Abuja where he is, is if she has a marriage certificate.

Oga said there had to be another way as he is not financially ready for marriage, na so babe no gree call or pick up calls o. That's how the relationship ended.

This yeye barber then told us how he has been sleeping in his shop so he can meet up with her needs, guess what? Baba didn't go to school.

I just begin swear for the girl say she no go use the certificate do anything for her life.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Savedday: 9:46am On Jul 14, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by libertyfather(m): 9:48am On Jul 14, 2021
Pele...Las las u wee get sense

1 Like

Re: . by Gentlerespect76: 9:49am On Jul 14, 2021
If you are working as you have said, it's either you marry this girl or forget her. You shouldn't be this naive, man.

1 Like

Re: . by jeff1607(m): 9:52am On Jul 14, 2021
Joteq7:
Please can someone help me understand this. I have been sick for days now and yesterday night, my girlfriend told me she had a cooking job somewhere and it was night time. I didn't want her to go because I was feeling really down but she said she needed the money and she would be back by 10pm. She left at past 7pm.

Around 10pm she sent me a message saying she is sorry that she has a lot of work that she will be back the next morning by 7am. I called her and I told her that I needed help, that I was feeling worse because I wasn't responding to treatment and she also promised to come back that night, she said OK she will come back. I waited for her but she never came.

Around past 11pm I tried calling her but her phone was switched off. I called numerous times but switched off. It rang once but my call was busied. I sent her a message it didn't deliver until later it delivered and she saw it but didn't respond. The so called job she went for is for 5k-10k. I didn't receive a message from her till this morning telling me she is sorry. We have been arguing about it and I've been telling her I don't believe her because why did she switch off her phone? She had her charger with her so low ba3 is not an excuse.

There are many other stories but if I go into them, it would turn to final year project. This one I explained here is just a recent one. I can't even count how many times she has broken up with me for no reason and come back saying she is sorry and she wouldn't do it again.

Mind u, this is a girl I've been sponsoring in her school. She is even older than me by 1 year. She is 28 and I am 27. The reason I am even broke now is because I gave her almost all my salary to pay for her school so that she could write her exam.

I am the one taking care of her in everything so I don't really understand what this is. Everything she needs is provided for her. I even borrow to give her just to make sure she has what she needs because she has no source of financial assistance. I do the things I do because I love her so much and I want her to have the essential things in life not just material things. She is actually my first love. We've been dating for 2 years. This is a girl I think of marrying but when she does things like this I get doubtful.

Please someone help me judge this matter and advice me. I am open to any kind of advice. Thank you!

No be juju be this!!!

Bro find someone who puts you first and you do likewise, you are dating yourself.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Romanoff(f): 9:52am On Jul 14, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
If you are working as you have said, it's either you marry this girl or forget her. You shouldn't be this naive, man.

What if she's unfaithful. You want him to marry an unfaithful woman so that he will be creating infidelity posts on Nairaland every week?

7 Likes

Re: . by Federalcase(m): 9:54am On Jul 14, 2021
Oga sir if you take my advice, your life go sweet pass honey from these second.. na God send me

First of all block your girl from all communication channels, Lock your house and go admit yourself at the hospital and get proper treatment..stop wasting Time, energy and money on a lady that's clearly cheating On you.. believe it or not she doesn't care about you at all... You said she texted you not even call o at 10pm prompt to let you know that she won't be coming home, well to me, i expected that the work would be too much for her to forget about Time and na your missed calls she suppose to return at very late hours... Wait oo are you sure you are sick sef? you get strength oo.... Mr op Use your head, your gf is not even smart on cheating terms but you're not smart enough either.. so wake up nigga . Grab the KK nigga

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: . by Galaxydon1(m): 9:58am On Jul 14, 2021
70 years old Man. You are a mumu man

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2021
Candidlady:
theGidredpiller please someone needs your enlightenment

Mumu op

You guys are so gullible
Guy joteq7, you have fvvcked up real bad, i actually stopped reading at the part where you said "You sponsored her" God! undecided

You know what? here's the deal, follow me now and get the book in my signature asap. I will walk you through and through as time goes on. smiley

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

4 Likes

Re: . by FreeSpirited: 10:00am On Jul 14, 2021
My dear Men, abeg are these stories really true? Are men so mentally paralysed by pvssy that they can't even think and act like a man...seems like made up story

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by 3verblazing(m): 10:01am On Jul 14, 2021
... fight over trust issues is a huge red flag, fix Your happiness first, it is only then u can make someone else happy. You cant give what u don't have.

PS: your happiness shouldn't come from someone or something It shld come from within.

3 Likes

Re: . by Uncle93(m): 10:23am On Jul 14, 2021
Cerebellum, where your 10 by 10 ?

2 Likes

Re: . by Joteq7: 10:24am On Jul 14, 2021

2 Likes

Re: . by CaroLyner(f): 10:25am On Jul 14, 2021
Trust is a huge building-block in relationships. Without trust, then there is no way to have a healthy relationship with your partner. The way I see it, you can:

Talk with her about this issue you face. If you really do not want to lose her, then sit down and talk to her about the problems you have regarding her. Ask her if she if she is willing to do things that will earn back your trust with her.

If that doesnt work then break up. There is no point in pursuing a relationship if you do not have a solid foundation supporting it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Uncle93(m): 10:32am On Jul 14, 2021
Joteq7:
Thank you everyone for your responses. I'm still expecting more advices. I even accept the one that I'm gullible or na juju be this. So how do I remove the feelings I have for her. Its not easy for me. Trust me I have tried. She has broken up with me more times than I can count and I try to do away with my feelings but its been hard. Especially when she comes back apologising.

I'm so attached to her that even her parents call me when they want to tell her something, that its only me she will listen to because she normally has issues with them. I am very much involved with her parents

Bro, she is obviously rid*ing another di*ck those times her phone was off and ur line was busy, she blocked your ass. Why is it so hard for you people to be smart enough to know these girls are always a step ahead of you... and she couldn't even sacrifice 2 mints to call you at night where she was cooking ? Scam grin.. dey they've chewed her in all holes man. Know this and know peace

13 Likes

Re: . by rosalieene(f): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2021
Romanoff:
You guys will never learn.

It's a relationship 4gorsake, not a marriage.

If the red flags are there, end the relationship. Why do you guys come to Nairaland to look for who will help you end stupid relationships?

You shouldn't be sponsoring a woman in school if you're not married to her. You can contribute but outright sponsorship, na you born her?

That's how our barber looked heartbroken the last time we were there, when we asked him what happen, Oga said his relationship of several years just ended. That he sponsored the aunty through school from OND to HND. Aunty is done with school and is preparing for NYSC, she called Oga to tell Oga that the only ground for her getting redeployment or posting to Abuja where he is, is if she has a marriage certificate.

Oga said there had to be another way as he is not financially ready for marriage, na so babe no gree call or pick up calls o. That's how the relationship ended.

This yeye barber then told us how he has been sleeping in his shop so he can meet up with her needs, guess what? Baba didn't go to school.

I just begin swear for the girl say she no go use the certificate do anything for her life.
Sad story.
Re: . by Joteq7: 10:38am On Jul 14, 2021
CaroLyner:
Trust is a huge building-block in relationships. Without trust, then there is no way to have a healthy relationship with your partner. The way I see it, you can:

Talk with her about this issue you face. If you really do not want to lose her, then sit down and talk to her about the problems you have regarding her. Ask her if she if she is willing to do things that will earn back your trust with her.

If that doesnt work then break up. There is no point in pursuing a relationship if you do not have a solid foundation supporting it

Re: . by Karleb(m): 10:38am On Jul 14, 2021
You people should stop sponsoring girls abeg.

So many graduates dey find work, sorry. Husband.

5 Likes

Re: . by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:41am On Jul 14, 2021
Joteq7:
Thank you everyone for your responses. I'm still expecting more advices. I even accept the one that I'm gullible or na juju be this. So how do I remove the feelings I have for her. Its not easy for me. Trust me I have tried. She has broken up with me more times than I can count and I try to do away with my feelings but its been hard. Especially when she comes back apologising.

I'm so attached to her that even her parents call me when they want to tell her something, that its only me she will listen to because she normally has issues with them. I am very much involved with her parents
Hello bro, how’s your health now ?

First, don’t think you can’t get over these feelings because if you are disciplined enough and decided to stay away from her, with time you’d realize you made the right decision.

Don’t be gullible! No lady who loves a man will treat him that way. If she loved you, she won’t even go for that job which I believe might be lies...she probably went for a bed job.

Life is beautiful and you shouldn’t suffer this way because of one lady who obviously doesn’t deserves you.

Stop every sponsorship and never you sponsor a lady you are dating, help but don’t take full responsibilities as it usually end in tears.

Invest on yourself, save money for your future family.

9 Likes

Re: . by CaroLyner(f): 10:42am On Jul 14, 2021
Joteq7:

I can't even count the amount of times I have talked to her about it. She just denies it and makes me feel I don't trust her and gets angry and another argument Or she says she will never do it again and ends some doing it again and apologising.
Save yourself from further misery then. Like they say a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Abigailgibson(f): 10:51am On Jul 14, 2021
Sorry to say she is just using you...

You sacrifice too much for nothing.
Just learn to forget her and move on with your life

8 Likes

Re: . by Joteq7: 10:52am On Jul 14, 2021
Joteq7:

I can't even count the amount of times I have talked to her about it. She just denies it and makes me feel I don't trust her and gets angry and another argument Or she says she will never do it again and ends some doing it again and apologising.

Re: . by pregnantMan: 10:55am On Jul 14, 2021
Sorry to say sir..but I think your babe na part time olosho grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Force12: 11:35am On Jul 14, 2021
You are a bastard

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe / How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? / insert signatures into your posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.