Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

My Sad Experience With An Innocent Looking Scammer At An ATM (picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Sad Experience With An Innocent Looking Scammer At An ATM (picture) (4870 Views)

Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) / Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja / South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sad Experience With An Innocent Looking Scammer At An ATM (picture) by MizzPhoney(f): 9:20am On May 11, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Nigerian women are something else.

Are you serious right now? Nigerian women? shocked
Bros or sis, your sisters and mothers and aunties are scammers too?
Please correct yourself. The woman was a thief shikenan.
Re: My Sad Experience With An Innocent Looking Scammer At An ATM (picture) by Nobody: 10:25am On May 11, 2020
The woman wan run you street sha. you self been the waste time.
Re: My Sad Experience With An Innocent Looking Scammer At An ATM (picture) by SpicyMimi(f): 11:04am On May 11, 2020
MoneyMindset:
Formats full o
As in ehn! Desperate criminals everywhere!
Re: My Sad Experience With An Innocent Looking Scammer At An ATM (picture) by dinachi(m): 12:05pm On May 11, 2020
Scientists:

Sorry if i board you with long story. Just Be very careful when you are helping. If not for that military guy, i would have lost.

She was wasting my time so as night will draw near then me because of the money I withdrew, will the leave that one for her in fear of Armed robbers
Serve you right! If it has been a man that approached you for help, I am very sure that you will never help him!
How I wish she succeeded!
Re: My Sad Experience With An Innocent Looking Scammer At An ATM (picture) by Vamowellness: 2:49pm On May 11, 2020
The problem with people is that they think people with innocent face are good people
They always learned the hard ways
Re: My Sad Experience With An Innocent Looking Scammer At An ATM (picture) by Nweike190(m): 12:14am On May 12, 2020
Scientists:

Sorry if i board you with long story. Just Be very careful when you are helping. If not for that military guy, i would have lost.

She was wasting my time so as night will draw near then me because of the money I withdrew, will the leave that one for her in fear of Armed robbers

Smart guy.. Thank GOD for your life..
Re: My Sad Experience With An Innocent Looking Scammer At An ATM (picture) by Scientists(m): 7:19am On May 12, 2020
dinachi:

Serve you right! If it has been a man that approached you for help, I am very sure that you will never help him!
How I wish she succeeded!

I am not like you please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Interview With Bola Tinubu As He Speaks In Tears / Men Who Fought In The Viral Video Over The Weekend Reportedly Die / See The Luxurious Lifestyle Of Otunba Cash Before He Was Arrested In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.