Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide - Career (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide (59162 Views)

100k Job On The Mainland Vs 150k Job On Island. Please Help!!! / Why Do Narcissist Get Angry When You Decide To Resign From Their Company / A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide by Freelane33(m): 4:48am On May 11, 2020
Tell your friend to consult me grin
Re: N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide by Gaggii: 5:09am On May 11, 2020
fykes:
5m in this period can buy lots of things...
Collect the money. Na only person who never work before will advise him to go for the job offer.
Take 5m if u don't know what to do, fix it for monthly return with a micorfinance or cooperative society.

Or better still start applying for Germany or Canada visa

Job scarce for Germany ooo
Re: N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide by Gaggii: 5:11am On May 11, 2020
sonnie10:
This is a no brianer! #5m.
Take the #5M and become your own boss.

Buy a Camry of #2m and use for Uber.

Do only two trips of 3k everyday for each month and your take home would be around 100k

Cash is king.

I borrow money buy corrola before lockdown....my debt is accumulating...pandemic no gree me use uber

1 Like

Re: N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide by Wisdomway: 5:11am On May 11, 2020
5 million bcz am an entrepreneurer I will av to invest on it
Re: N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide by yusufhaji(m): 5:12am On May 11, 2020
Exc2000:

Even a fool knows 5 million naira is the right option

with 5 million naira I will buy 2 Toyota Corrola and put it on uber / taxify and I will register with Jumia delivery partners like AIG logistic, i'll drive one and get a driver to drive the other one .. I bet you my monthly earning from jumia delivery + Uber + Taxify would exceed 500k a month after cost of vehicle depreciation, salary and vehicle mentainance, and every 6 months I would expand my fleet , and with a good comprehensive insurance premium of 80k-120k per anum, my investment are fvcking safe.. infact I might be tempted to pray for an accident or for the car to get stolen as I would get the cost of my car back as claims

but 100k running someones business where you don't have executive decisions or business decision is like cowardly placing your life In the hands of the company directors that can fire you at anytime
Please bro I would like us to talk privately. I've sent you a mail
Re: N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide by mbhs139(m): 5:12am On May 11, 2020
ManOfSteel2:
A lump sum can only do go with an already mapped-out investment strategy that has been test-run and will most likely succeed.....

Only an investment savvy individual get to "pull weight" in an enclave littered with corruption amidst very bad economy!

If you are not a good risk taker like us,

ManOfSteel will advice you choose to make regular love with your bae for 10mins anytime you so desire, than choosing to have a one time sex romp of over 15hours, if such offer is made.

At the bold part, you can say that again.

I lost more than ₦10m investment in a transportation business based on what you've highlighted.

1 Like

Re: N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide by Chochovini: 5:13am On May 11, 2020
ManOfSteel2:
A lump sum can only do go with an already mapped-out investment strategy that has been test-run and will most likely succeed.....

Only an investment savvy individual get to "pull weight" in an enclave littered with corruption amidst very bad economy!

If you are not a good risk taker like us,

ManOfSteel will advice you choose to make regular love with your bae for 10mins anytime you so desire, than choosing to have a one time sex romp of over 15hours, if such offer is made.
. A VERY Intelligent comment. Pls sell this your moniker 2 Me.

1 Like

Re: N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide by Owodiran1(m): 5:17am On May 11, 2020
[size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font it all depends.if he's business savy he should go for The 5million. If he's office savy .he should go for the 100k offer if only there is job security..but all in all he should follow is heart...... As for me i will go for tue 5m
Re: N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide by Horlami247: 5:19am On May 11, 2020
Corolla LE Is within 1.5 and 1.6M
Danfo can be gotten (a good grade) for 1M.

Carry the 2.6 asset take lock Stable intake down as FG lock us down.

Bro, take the remaining 2.4 take cruise other business, if you have no Idea/skill, Learn one and in the process, spend like youi receiving 30k as salary so at least of you learn for six months to learn you would have only spent roughly 180 to 200k from the Bal.

My piece
Re: N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide by tonididdy(m): 5:23am On May 11, 2020
teegeealiu:
I do business and it fetches me 7k profit daily. On the average, I make 200k every month. I started with less than 700k yet it still allows me do my office job.
You make 200k profit monthly and still keep an office job.
Keep lying to yourself besides you have an advice contrary to what you are claiming now.
Re: N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide by tonididdy(m): 5:26am On May 11, 2020
Exc2000:

with 5 million I will buy 2 Toyota Corrola and put it on uber / taxify and I will register with Jumia delivery partners like AIG logistic, i'll drive one and get a driver to drive the other one .. I bet you, my monthly earning from jumia delivery + Uber + Taxify would exceed 500k a month after cost of vehicle depreciation, salary and vehicle mentainance, and with a good comprehensive insurance premium of 80k-120k per anum, my investment are fvcking safe.. infact I might be tempted to pray for an accident or for the car to get stolen as I would get the cost of my car back as claims

Bro business isn't always as imagined.
It has to be right and it.

1 Like

Re: N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide by Stewart883(m): 5:36am On May 11, 2020
chiefolododo:
Collect the money. Look for job elsewhere, go into ICT , TECH skills

God bless u my brother
Re: N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide by emperorventure4(m): 5:44am On May 11, 2020
This is not your friend, you copied the story from facebook. 5m sha
Re: N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide by HRMK: 6:06am On May 11, 2020
100K JOB WILL TAKE U 50MONTHS TO EARN N5M!ANYTHING CULD HAPPEN BEFORE THEN AND U MAY EVEN BE SACKED FEW MONTHS INTO THE JOB!PLS TAKE UR COOL N5M AND INVEST IN PROFITABLE BIZ!!
Re: N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide by larryking540: 6:09am On May 11, 2020
teegeealiu:
Let him collect the 5m and set up a business and with time, he'll be making more than 100k a month instead of waiting for over 4 years to make 5m on a 100k per month pay.

Every one keeps saying set up a business,bro everyone get e calling o,not everyone can handle the stress of business or the calling of business ,no be by mouth ,abi u never see who set up pure water business last last ,he close the place ,
Only the op knows his calling

2 Likes

Re: N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide by Xioxing: 6:17am On May 11, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:
[s][/s]
Complete senseless rubbish!
Just wondering... Are some people born without brains?
please kindly read what he wrote and what you wrote and tell me who has brains? Let me give you an advice.. you don't just counter an opinion which carries an idea to say gibberish and in the end not give a better solution... You think to get cheap likes on nairaland will change any of his ideas which I believe makes more sense than what your 16years old brain locked in a 20-30 years head of yours processed for you to type

2 Likes

Re: N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide by ibawon(m): 6:21am On May 11, 2020
Once he accepts the job, what's his assurance he'll save up to that and not being fired overnight.
Collect the money and map out a business plan for himself ASAP.
₦5 Million in 4 years might not be as much as now oo

1 Like

Re: N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide by ihedioramma: 6:23am On May 11, 2020
travelland:
5 million cash start farming business
What is he going to farm ?
Re: N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide by Dididrumz(m): 6:25am On May 11, 2020
nikjaneTAILORS:

THE ONLY THING MOST YOUTHS NEED IN NIGERIA IS STABLE POWER SUPPLY ....we are not lazy as claimed

God bless You.

I remember loosing $150 in a single trade because my laptop and phone ran out of battery and I could not close the trade on time.

1 Like

Re: N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide by MyMouth(m): 6:30am On May 11, 2020
Collect 5m, buy a federal government job that pays over a 100k for 1m, then u use the remaining 4m for business cool
Re: N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide by Nobody: 6:34am On May 11, 2020
steveneche:
Help My Friend Decide: 5million Or A 100k Job?

A friend of mine just got an offer from his late brother's company few months after his demise.

His late brother having been a prominent personality (head of finance) in the company he worked before he died, made the company to offer his younger brother my friend two options..

1. 5million naira cash or

2. a 100k job per month in the Same company.

we need your professional advice pls
collect 5m and invest in bitcoin. There's a guaranteed 20% monthly for 2 years. You just have to sit at home and receive monthly alert of 1million.
Re: N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide by olarent: 6:55am On May 11, 2020
The dude should go for#5m please never made a mistake of taken job of 100k
Re: N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide by OsuIgboIpob: 7:01am On May 11, 2020
Xioxing:
please kindly read what he wrote and what you wrote and tell me who has brains? Let me give you an advice.. you don't just counter an opinion which carries an idea to say gibberish and in the end not give a better solution... You think to get cheap likes on nairaland will change any of his ideas which I believe makes more sense than what your 16years old brain locked in a 20-30 years head of yours processed for you to type
Another underdeveloped brain on the lose...
For your mind, you Sabi counter abi? Mr. ImbecîleVoltron.
Go fk yourself.
Re: N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide by OsuIgboIpob: 7:01am On May 11, 2020
Logfunk:
YOU DONT HAVE TO BE STUPIDLY RUDE, HABA!!!!!
You don't have to be senselessly stupîd.
Re: N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide by PWAPUTI2010(m): 7:05am On May 11, 2020
Collect that 5Milla my brother cause tomorrow belongs to God he alone, and your days is only decide by him along, you can't start a business with that whooping sum and say bye to poverty.
Re: N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide by teegeealiu: 7:06am On May 11, 2020
larryking540:

Every one keeps saying set up a business,bro everyone get e calling o,not everyone can handle the stress of business or the calling of business ,no be by mouth ,abi u never see who set up pure water business last last ,he close the place ,
Only the op knows his calling
Not all businesses require stress bro. Like the one I do, anyone can help you manage it.
Re: N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide by femi4: 7:13am On May 11, 2020
chiefolododo:
Collect the money. Look for job elsewhere, go into ICT , TECH skills
sharp guy
Re: N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide by teegeealiu: 7:16am On May 11, 2020
tonididdy:

You make 200k profit monthly and still keep an office job.
Keep lying to yourself besides you have an advice contrary to what you are claiming now.
Just say you want it broken down to you but as for the job, it's an in-laws business so I have had my office before I started the business. It's an easy business. I live in a busy area so what I did was to get a shop that was closer to my house, I got a double door chest freezer of about 500ltrs and another one of 319ltrs, I also got a generator for steady power because we hardly have constant power in the area which was my number one strength. What do I do? I buy an average of 150 bags of water everyday and resell when chilled at a difference of #50 and at times, I buy and sell more than 150 bags in a day. I also sell chilled drinks in cans and I make close to 3k in drinks every day. The water sells faster because these guys hawking on the road come to buy from me and resell plus the ones I sell to people who come to buy from me directly though their own price at which I sell is a bit higher than what I sell to the hawkers. Weekends always give mad sales because I get bookings from people who are doing events. Fuel consumption on the average a day is 1,500. The business is 4 months old and the dry season also pushed me into doing it. Now, do the math and tell me why I won't make an average of 200k a month.

Not all business require special entrepreneurial skill. The only skill you'll need is being able to identify your market and I clearly did that before I started off.

4 Likes

Re: N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide by bluefilm: 7:21am On May 11, 2020
Just take the money and scram.

What da fück is a 100k job when you could be making more with your 5millon Naira investments?

Damn!
Re: N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide by elliotmarshall(m): 7:23am On May 11, 2020
Na 5mill 2secs
Re: N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide by Awaja(m): 7:23am On May 11, 2020
Hence the job have job security with less fear of retrenchment, take the job and use your salary's account and obtain same 5m loan for any other biz opportunity that may arise .
Re: N5 Million Cash Or A 100k Job? Help Him Decide by Ivoo(m): 7:25am On May 11, 2020
Please don't be carried away by the huge sum of 5M!
Let him get the job and commit himself and work diligently. God ll bless the works of his hand.
5M might not last more than a year but a Job of 100k will last a life time.
He can equally fund a business with 100k monthly after he stabilizes. Besides, 100k ll definitely increase later in future.

Please let him go for the Job.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

My Dilemma As Contract Staff In A Bank / The Authority Structure Of The Nigerian Police Force / Who Has Used Victor Ola ( Noieltsexams) Canadian Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.