Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

When Her Phone Keeps Saying Line Busy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Her Phone Keeps Saying Line Busy (1180 Views)

Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Her Phone Keeps Saying Line Busy by Surebuttons: 11:52pm On May 10, 2020
Have you called someone and the phone rings once and says line busy? This could be annoying but here are the things you have to know about it.

1. If it says line busy repeatedly, then you may have been blocked by the call receiver.
2. If it is not often, it may be network issue
3. If it rings more than once and it says line busy, then the recipient may have rejected your call for a reason best known by the recipient.

What else do you think could be the reason?

Do you want to know what to do in each of the situations stated above? Then join https://fastfingers.com.ng to get the solutions.

Re: When Her Phone Keeps Saying Line Busy by Enoch07: 11:54pm On May 10, 2020
yap it's one of d above
Re: When Her Phone Keeps Saying Line Busy by jawalis(m): 11:57pm On May 10, 2020
4. You stuck so much, it get irritating st some points.
5. Phone sometimes do cause it. I have experienced that with someone and lastly
6. Village people. Especially when you it’s a calls that could turn your life around
Re: When Her Phone Keeps Saying Line Busy by Nobody: 12:49am On May 11, 2020
If someone's phone keeps saying line busy leave the phone alone na. Is it by force
Re: When Her Phone Keeps Saying Line Busy by Nobody: 12:54am On May 11, 2020
It's like OP is going through thick moments. I hope you ignore that & start making your lines busy too. Channel your energy into something better
Re: When Her Phone Keeps Saying Line Busy by Nobody: 1:04am On May 11, 2020
why would someone block u cheesy
execpt maybe u being a perpetual pest and an ass cheesy
anyway i only call the ppl that matter to me on fone so i dont have any worries about being blocked cos they my ppl

(1) (Reply)

Must We Do Wedding Befor She Deliver / This babe is giving me trouble!!! / Ehi Ogbebor Shows Off Her Man MC Oluomo Dancing In Their Car:video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.