Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing (56827 Views)

How Do I Travel With Antiretroviral Drugs For My Brother / COVID-19: Video Of NCDC Officials Taking Samples For Testing / COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by TheKingIsHere: 7:39pm On May 11, 2020
tony5:
At Least I'm Teaching You How To Behave In The Larger Society And Not To Disgrace Yourself With This Unruly Attitude.

You are the one disgracing yourself.

People have called you out here on this thread for being a criminal by supporting criminal activities
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by tony5(m): 7:44pm On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

A criminal like you will not know or remember because he looks for another criminal ways to cover his act
Don't Misquote Me I Was Cautioning You On Wrongly Accusing People And Just Best You Ignore Instead Of An Unevident Accusation. Calling Me A Criminal Won't Make You A Hero And Make Me A Criminal, It's Just An Assumption Which Is Wrong
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by tony5(m): 7:49pm On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

You are the one disgracing yourself.

People have called you out here on this thread for being a criminal by supporting criminal activities
That's Great, You Know It's A Good News. I Have A Mind Of My Own Anyway Because You See Everyone As Criminal Doesn't Mean I Should
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by akilo1: 7:52pm On May 11, 2020
Madagascar herb men are working and nigeria herb men are int9 omoney rituap
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by TheKingIsHere: 7:53pm On May 11, 2020
tony5:
Don't Misquote Me I Was Cautioning You On Wrongly Accusing People And Just Best You Ignore Instead Of An Unevident Accusation. Calling Me A Criminal Won't Make You A Hero And Make Me A Criminal, It's Just An Assumption Which Is Wrong

Lies from a criminal.

Everyone knows your evil act that's why you where mentioned.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by TheKingIsHere: 7:54pm On May 11, 2020
tony5:
That's Great, You Know It's A Good News. I Have A Mind Of My Own Anyway Because You See Everyone As Criminal Doesn't Mean I Should

Yes, you have a criminal mind of your own
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by tony5(m): 8:24pm On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Lies from a criminal.

Everyone knows your evil act that's why you where mentioned.
That's The Problem, You Can't Think On Your Own, I Hope You Stop Generalizing Your Opinion For People To Accept It. I Can Keep Arguing It Out Till Tomorrow That Your Irrational Statement Are Based On Assumption, Therefore, I Don't Accept Your Way Of Reasoning. I Know It Hurts Because I'm Not Giving You Loads Of Accolades For You Comment But Have A Different Opinion.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by tony5(m): 8:30pm On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Yes, you have a criminal mind of your own
Lols, Old Generation And Backwardness Are Like 5 And 6, They Will Always Claim ITK Rather Than Coming Up With Solid Evidence, They Feast On Assumptions Generalizing Issues That Are Clearly Stated In Nairaland Rules, Don't Pull That String Because It's Might Cut
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by TheKingIsHere: 8:37pm On May 11, 2020
tony5:
That's The Problem, You Can't Think On Your Own, I Hope You Stop Generalizing Your Opinion For People To Accept It. I Can Keep Arguing It Out Till Tomorrow That Your Irrational Statement Are Based On Assumption, Therefore, I Don't Accept Your Way Of Reasoning. I Know It Hurts Because I'm Not Giving You Loads Of Accolades For You Comment But Have A Different Opinion.

Hahaha, joke of the century.

I don't need to think too much to find out that you are the one behind the moniker with your criminal intentions.

A baby can decode a criminal act done by you
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by TheKingIsHere: 8:39pm On May 11, 2020
tony5:
Lols, Old Generation And Backwardness Are Like 5 And 6, They Will Always Claim ITK Rather Than Coming Up With Solid Evidence, They Feast On Assumptions Generalizing Issues That Are Clearly Stated In Nairaland Rules, Don't Pull That String Because It's Might Cut

Old generations and backwardness?

Thank God I am younger than you but far better off in quality of life than you.

Stop deceiving people and stealing their money. Ole!
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by tony5(m): 8:49pm On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Hahaha, joke of the century.

I don't need to think too much to find out that you are the one behind the moniker with your criminal intentions.

A baby can decode a criminal act done by you
A Baby Will See Through Your Shallow Reasoning And Stare Blanket At You Because That Statement Is Obviously Irrational, Before You Reply Always Cross Check To Be Sure I Won't Have A Fitting Reply To Your Comments. I'm Not A Criminal I Won't Say Beyond That And If By Extension You Can Prove Me To Be Wrong With Any Of My Previous Statements. I'll Accept Your Opinion That Everyone That Solicit For Help On Nairaland Is A Scammer, Thank You
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by tony5(m): 8:54pm On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Old generations and backwardness?

Thank God I am younger than you but far better off in quality of life than you.

Stop deceiving people and stealing their money. Ole!
Oh! Young Boy, It's Nice You Reveal About Yourself, Are You Still In Secondary School? Because In Term Of Quality Of Living I'm Good With What I Have. At Least I'm Not Begging Anyone On Nairaland For Money With The Exceptions Of Give away, For Any Reason Will I Engage In Crime, I'll Rather Look For Job Or Ask The Right For Help Which Sometimes May Not Come My Way.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by TheKingIsHere: 9:49pm On May 11, 2020
tony5:
Oh! Young Boy, It's Nice You Reveal About Yourself, Are You Still In Secondary School? Because In Term Of Quality Of Living I'm Good With What I Have. At Least I'm Not Begging Anyone On Nairaland For Money With The Exceptions Of Give away, For Any Reason Will I Engage In Crime, I'll Rather Look For Job Or Ask The Right For Help Which Sometimes May Not Come My Way.

Looking for a Job? Hahaha.

Look at my moniker, it has king for a reason, and that's to be above criminals like you who's intentions is to steal
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by TheKingIsHere: 9:50pm On May 11, 2020
tony5:
A Baby Will See Through Your Shallow Reasoning And Stare Blanket At You Because That Statement Is Obviously Irrational, Before You Reply Always Cross Check To Be Sure I Won't Have A Fitting Reply To Your Comments. I'm Not A Criminal I Won't Say Beyond That And If By Extension You Can Prove Me To Be Wrong With Any Of My Previous Statements. I'll Accept Your Opinion That Everyone That Solicit For Help On Nairaland Is A Scammer, Thank You

You are not soliciting for help, you are a criminal.

We know you smiley
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by tony5(m): 10:13pm On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Looking for a Job? Hahaha.

Look at my moniker, it has king for a reason, and that's to be above criminals like you who's intentions is to steal
Now Young Man Listen To Me, I Know You Think This A Kind Of Secondary School Debate,now Let Me Make This Clear To You. You Will Never Get Close To Been A King Talkless Of A Prince, Royalty Doesn't Like A Low Life Person Like You. Even The Deity Will Reject You As A Royal Blood. Don't Make Me Go Further Than This
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by tony5(m): 10:17pm On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

You are not soliciting for help, you are a criminal.

We know you smiley
This Comment Can Send You To Jail, Be Careful And Keep The Gra Gra For Your Pocket Because Your Kingdom No Reach Here
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by TheKingIsHere: 10:18pm On May 11, 2020
tony5:
This Comment Can Send You To Jail, Be Careful And Keep The Gra Gra For Your Pocket Because Your Kingdom No Reach Here

A criminal like you can't do Jack or else you will rot in jail
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by TheKingIsHere: 10:20pm On May 11, 2020
tony5:
Now Young Man Listen To Me, I Know You Think This A Kind Of Secondary Debate,now Let Me Make This Clear To You. You Will Never Get Close To Been A King Talkless Of A Prince, Royalty Doesn't Like A Low Life Person Like You. Even The Deity Will Reject You As A Royal Blood. Don't Make Me Go Further Than This

Hahaha, so bad for you. I am favoured, unlike you that can never and will never succeed in this life or multptones to come no matter how hard you try.

Even if you beg from morning till night, it can never make you successful
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by tony5(m): 10:21pm On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

A criminal like you can't do Jack or else you will rot in jail
That How You Will Rot In Jail And Be Their King In The Prison At Least You Will Make A Good King There
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by TheKingIsHere: 10:22pm On May 11, 2020
tony5:
That How You Will Rot In Jail And Be Their King In The Prison At Least You Will Make A Good King There

At least I will still be a king, unlike you that will end in prison and be their begging b1tch
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by tony5(m): 10:25pm On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Hahaha, so bad for you. I am favoured, unlike you that can never and will never succeed in this life or multptones to come no matter how hard you try.

Even if you beg from morning till night, it can never make you successful
Everything You Said Shall Be Yours Not Me, I Pray That You Harvest Your Wishes In Multifolds
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by tony5(m): 10:27pm On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

At least I will still be a king, unlike you that will end in prison and be their begging b1tch
I'm Not A Prison Candidate Because Me And Crime Are Two Parallel Line That Can Never Meet
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Imports Shipment Of Madagascar's Drugs For Testing by Montlab25: 10:28pm On May 11, 2020
Iamundisputed:
About time... I see Africa on the verge of something great!

Madagascar is definitely doing something right. 193 Cases and 0 death! Mo fọ! shocked

Instead of blaming invisible 5G, Bill Gates and the antichrist like Nigerians on social media, they developed a local solution to a global problem.... Africans wise up!.

Not gay but kisses from here. This is a country who looked for solutions instead of trading blames and calling it a scam..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS / Lagos Confirms 3 Coronavirus Deaths / TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID CONTRACTING THE EBOLA VIRUS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.