Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

#JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna (89373 Views)

Chioma: How I Was Kidnapped & Gang-Rape By 5 Men In Ebonyi - 20-Year-Old / #justiceforjennifer: 18 Years Old Jennifer Molested By 5 Boys In Narayi, Kaduna / BREAKING: Gunmen In Military Uniform Kill Scores In Narayi, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Nobody: 8:28am On May 11, 2020
Why collecting money from the boys or charging them to court? Because according to solmus and his quora mentors, she enjoyed the rape, infact she came and had involuntary pleasure and even squirted from the incident.
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by nurusystem(m): 8:29am On May 11, 2020
They are used to it ,thank god this one not covered up is uncovered.
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by SpaceAngel: 8:31am On May 11, 2020
The guys should be locked up for good where they'll not be able to hurt anyone again. If they are set free, they'll still rape again.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Joemetry(m): 8:32am On May 11, 2020
What do you expect when the son of Kaduna state governor is a pro-rape and her mother is an avid supporter?
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by chisani(m): 8:35am On May 11, 2020
Implications of unguarded statements uttered by derailed son of the First citizen of Kaduna State.

When those in authority family members endorsed it, then the followers can take a cue and activate their dastard acts.

Las las, El-rufai son got himself some foot soldiers and followers.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by TheKingIsHere: 8:37am On May 11, 2020
Cantonese:

For your mind boys can get raped without their consent abi? Without erection how can the penis work under pressure? You think normal men are like rapists whose joysticks erect in violent situations.

There is a world of difference between the two. Raping women is a crime that is only committed by sons of the devil. They must be dealt with appropriately. Rape either individually or in gangs should not be tolerated in any way. Rape is the same flesh and blood with robbing with arms. In this case the penis is the arm the man posseses.

Need you mental help to check whether you arent running insane for this statement.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by GreatResearcher1: 8:37am On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

Gbam!!

I know of someone that was raped by women, but guess what?

People down played it and said, that "sebi you enjoyed it na".

So, if they want equality for both men and women, will it be appropriate for us to ask her if she enjoyed it?

Until nigerians say no to rape whether it is committed by men or women, there will be no true justice.

Take note, i dont support rape, but the bitter truth has to be told
Justice for boys .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by SageMK: 8:37am On May 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Is this why boys don't get justice?

Is the patriarchal society fair to women?

How do you expect boys to get justice when you can't even lend your voice out to the voiceless??

So don't twist the narrative. Fight rape itself.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 8:37am On May 11, 2020
Justice for her.
The idiots shud never be forgiven, no matter how influential they may be.
Such stupidity happen in dat area and slums alot.

Pls let justice be done for her

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by superfitsez(m): 8:40am On May 11, 2020
if you ask me she enjoyed the rape, forget that thing, back in the days in highschool,10 boy's will Bleep a lil girl still she kept fit,stop all this justice shitts,she got what she deserves

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by GreatResearcher1: 8:40am On May 11, 2020
eyinjuege:
I can see the rape apologists/fellow rapists already on FP. No wasting of time at all.
Trying to deflect as usual, and even posting incidents of rape of boys from other countries
As if the rape of boys in whichever country you posted up there makes any difference in getting justice for the rape of Jennifer- this particular Nigerian girl.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Alexaonfleek: 8:42am On May 11, 2020
phelonrays:

Broo
Why derail the thread?
This girl is in pain for crying-out-loud....
If you've been mistakenly rape before, please go ahead and create the thread I'll be there to shout #justiceForGreatResearcher
I tire ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by WaffenSS(m): 8:43am On May 11, 2020
Ah, the infamous 20-second videos of naija bloggers.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by GreatResearcher1: 8:44am On May 11, 2020
freeze001:

You and any other person can take up the fight for sexual violence against males. It is the height of insensitivity to throw up this line of argument that men are also victims when the case of an abused female victim is brought up! Before sexual violence against women and girls became as pronounced as it is today, it took years and years of shouting, speaking, awareness raising, constant rejection and putting down just because it was about women! Till today, we do not even get the full reports and details of abuse against females or justice for female victims because of religious and cultural norms, stigmatisation and a society unfairly skewed against the female folk!

If you are so concerned about sexual abuse against men and not just being a mischievous male chauvinist, make it a point of duty, do the grunt work, raise the awareness, get in touch with organisations that work on these issues or form one if you can't find. Stop trying to eclipse the stories and efforts of women by bringing up this narrative that men are also victims especially when you know that if you are taken up on it you will claim that you are not supporting abuse against women! If you are not then why are you trying to muddy the waters with another issue?
You all don't believe men get raped. I made I post about it and no single comment or share. but someone made about a woman and in few mins got 1k plus comments

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:45am On May 11, 2020
rape aside, some men are tasteless. even if i need to date a non virgin lady, I won't stoop so low to fúck the same girl I know my guy don touch before

this is just insensitive? like sexing a lady in the presence of others guys. it's sickness

I'm sure the lady is dating one of them but the idiot have to called the rest to maltreat her. let them do the time as they'll enjoy the crime

4 Likes

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by GreatResearcher1: 8:48am On May 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by princejones(m): 8:49am On May 11, 2020
I pray she gets justice #JUSTICEFORJENIFER

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Jaqenhghar: 8:50am On May 11, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

I thought the libido level of uncircumcised people are very low....could corona be responsible for this?
You will not find one muslim in that area where this happened.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by tony5(m): 8:51am On May 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
if you love d prick dat produced dem, I believe you would want justice for young boys getting raped by women.
I Won't Say You Are Stupid But I Will Blame Those Generation That Brought This Curse On Our Present Generation. For You, It Has Breeded An Highly Classified Senselessness In You And I Hope You Get Delivered... #say No To Rape. For The Purpose Of This Thread I Pray The Girl Gets Justice
Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Nobody: 8:52am On May 11, 2020
Offpoint:
If any human being is unfortunate enough to rape any of my relatives, he should start counting his last days of breathing cuz I'll track him down and make sure my face is the last thing he sees before I send him to hell.

And you’ll spend the rest of your life in jail while the person you were seeking vengeance for will be enjoying her life. cheesy

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Alexaonfleek: 8:53am On May 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
Sorry to her, but will men get the same justice and outrage if the case was reverse?
just STFU!!!!

Today,there's a thread on fp that talks about a girl being raped.
If you've been raped too we will demand Justice for u on another thread, #justiceforthekingishere.
But today,it's #justiceforjennifer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by tony5(m): 8:53am On May 11, 2020
superfitsez:
if you ask me she enjoyed the rape, forget that thing, back in the days in highschool,10 boy's will Bleep a lil girl still she kept fit,stop all this justice shitts,she got what she deserves
If Your Sister Is Raped, I Hope You Will Come Out And Say This. Senseless People

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by freeze001(f): 8:54am On May 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
You all don't believe men get raped. I made I post about it and no single comment or share. but someone made about a woman and in few mins got 1k plus comments

Like I said, years and decades of work have been put into raising awareness up to this point in the fight for women against sexual violence. The same will need to happen to address sexual violence against men or boys and if you are so passionate about it, you have to put in the work and engage others too, not just think it will happen overnight or try to piggy-back on the years of work put in by others. Worse still, the perpetrators of these crimes against both males and females are mostly men so you see you have a lot of work to do.
Bottom line, stop enabling rape of women and girls! Sexual violence against men and boys is a separate conversation and you must be consistent in bringing it up on its own merits, not as an alternative to sexual violence against women; you cannot give up just after one thread/post and think you have done any work.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by GreatResearcher1: 8:54am On May 11, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
I tire ooo.

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by olax02(m): 8:54am On May 11, 2020
GOFRONT:
Was Jennifer the most beautiful girl in their area??

Well, their preeqs be removed and sent to the griller man to be barbecued!!

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by GreatResearcher1: 8:55am On May 11, 2020
freeze001:

Like I said, years and decades of work have been put into raising awareness up to this point in the fight for women against sexual violence. The same will need to happen to address sexual violence against men or boys and if you are so passionate about it, you have to put in the work and engage others too, not just think it will happen overnight or try to piggy-back on the years of work put in by others. Worse still, the perpetrators of these crimes against both males and females are mostly men so you see you have a lot of work to do.
Bottom line, stop enabling rape of women and girls! Sexual violence against men and boys is a separate conversation and you must be consistent in bringing it up on its own merits, not as an alternative to sexual violence against women; you cannot give up just after one thread/post and think you have done any work.

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by GreatResearcher1: 8:55am On May 11, 2020
[quote author=olax02 post=89420551][/quote]

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by Alexaonfleek: 8:56am On May 11, 2020
superfitsez:
rapist spotted!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #JusticeForJennifer: 18-Year-Old Jennifer Gang-Raped By 5 Boys In Narayi Kaduna by adebayo987: 8:56am On May 11, 2020
Na to catch them and give them 105 strokes of metalic koboko rubbed with aligator pepper, then fine them 50k each and 60 years imprisonment with hard labour because they've caused a life-time damage to this girl. It's well... May God help you, girl!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abuja Human Milk Factory With 115 Young Girls Where Customers Pay With Bitcoin / Guyanese Man Steals $28m From Cartel & Gets Caught By Flashing Money On Facebook / Kidnapper Evans Disappears As 30 Armed Men Take Him Away From Lagos At Midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.