Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

5things To Say To Your Girlfriend That Will Make Her Fall Madly In Love All Over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5things To Say To Your Girlfriend That Will Make Her Fall Madly In Love All Over (824 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5things To Say To Your Girlfriend That Will Make Her Fall Madly In Love All Over by jgurus: 9:12am On May 11, 2020
5 Things To Say To Your Girlfriend That Will Make Her Fall Madly In Love All Over Again

Essentially, it’s paramount for a man to know exactly what to say at the right time to ensure his girl falls in love with him over and over again.

Here are some tips I’ve compiled for men to make their women drool over them once again. It’s essential that men learn how to make their women feel special on any given and not allow sex define their relationship.

1. I could stare at you forever, and I’d still feel like I haven’t had enough of you.

2. My sadness always disappears when you smile. You make me feel weak in knees when I touch you.

3. You brighten up my day anytime I see you.

4. Spending time with you is the highlight of my day.

5. You understand me so well, it’s like you can read my mind.

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/05/10/5-things-to-say-to-your-girlfriend-that-will-make-her-fall-madly-in-love-all-over-again/
Re: 5things To Say To Your Girlfriend That Will Make Her Fall Madly In Love All Over by luvyaself95(m): 9:21am On May 11, 2020
You will end up dating yourself grin
Re: 5things To Say To Your Girlfriend That Will Make Her Fall Madly In Love All Over by leksite120(m): 9:42am On May 11, 2020
Is this what u say they would fall at?
Even girls sabi all this scopes as normal, baba , this can only make a Jss2 girl fall for u

1 Like

Re: 5things To Say To Your Girlfriend That Will Make Her Fall Madly In Love All Over by samincredible44(m): 9:56am On May 11, 2020
send me ur acct number is the only that can make Nigerian girls fall madly in love

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell The Guy I Like To Change To An Iphone User? / She Caught Me In Bed With Her Sister / COME & LEARN! Lady Educates Nigerian Men On How To Squeeze Their Breast (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.