Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children (71415 Views)

OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by golddust6000(m): 6:47pm On May 11, 2020
Pavore9:
Dysfunctional family.

I feel for those children, witnessing such on the regular.
they are fighting because of social benefit of the little girl. the government gave the child 300 so the woman want to take it alone hence the fighting.

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Briller: 6:48pm On May 11, 2020
sassysure:

U will never call me for something good.
Couldn't pick the lady's igbo. I got afikpo vibes a lot.
She is saying something like she gave birth through CS and the man did something bad to her during that time.
Man is restricting himself from fighting with her though both of them have acoustic mouth.
Wife desperately want the man to beat her.

Their matter started a long long time ago. And I can say that it has something to do with that big guy.
Yep, it's not in Nigeria.

I feel for the kids.
Look at them.
Even the small one is crying.

He is not deliberately trying to piss her off. It's the other way round.
The lady is fed up with something and I swear it's about that boy. He isn't her child and it's obvious the man love that boy more than that woman and her kids. He went kolo when the lady held the boy.
And the boy don't care at all. He is ev3n laughing at her.

I have to watch again to understand all they are saying.
That guy is evil. He posted this.

Well interpreted. However, the dialect spoken is Abia - Abiriba/Ohafia.

On the boy with the mixed blood, I think he has some developmental disorders, hence his non-challant attitude. But like you rightly pointed out, the man seems to love him more than his other kids (from the Nigerian wife), which happens naturally when you feel the child cannot defend himself, especially given that the step-mother might not be patient with him to treat him as her own child.

Both have had it up to their necks and want out hence building up provocations and evidences.

How sour this thing called love can sometimes turn.

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by cookingsoul(m): 6:49pm On May 11, 2020
nah my ohafia ppl d woman is a fat demonic pig.the man don enter one chance go marry all this village witches.dis one nah village ppl send dvwoman to monitor nd frustrate his life in america.typical local naija shapeless woman.god bless the galant ohafia clan

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by lebete3000: 6:49pm On May 11, 2020
Made4naijalove:
A video has captured a couple from Abiriba, Abia state, fighting over $300 in the presence of their little children, including a newborn.

The woman recently had a child via ceserean section and mentioned it as she dared her husband to beat her after he threatened to.

The fight turned physical at some point and the children observed it all, with the toddler crying as her parents fought.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHPDiJAgeds

Sad... sad
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by cococandy(f): 6:50pm On May 11, 2020
Your analysis was generalizing and unfair to their specific situation
pDudd:
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Typical Nigerian relationships in Amelika.

Shebi you were all abusing me on that my former thread about Nigerian relationships in the US. This is video evidence right here. God has vindicated me cheesy

All for the love of money. Like I said on my former thread, the breakdown of every Nigerian marriage in US is mainly because of money or the lack thereof. grin

See how she's trying to provoke him to hit her so that she can call police on him. These women are evil.
The boy holding the belt is the man's child from a previous relationship the man had with a white woman that enabled him to get resident status in the US. See how the woman attacked the boy because he is not her child. The other little kids are from their present relationship.

Nobody should abuse me o, I'm not well today.

Lefulefu come and see them o grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Braindealer(f): 6:50pm On May 11, 2020
But how come the man was having a puarrel with his wife nd filming it at d same time?
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by murphyibiam15(m): 6:51pm On May 11, 2020
sassysure:

No wonder.
My inlaw.
Jóókwa nne...kaa ..imela agi grin grin
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by murphyibiam15(m): 6:52pm On May 11, 2020
sassysure:

Yes!
As soon as she started speaking igbo, I just remembered my edda in-laws.
So like them.

Their igbo is hard o. Like nsukka.
grin grin grin na so naw, but if u listen sometimes u will be familiar with it
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 11, 2020
cococandy:
You’re analysis was generalizing and unfair to their specific situation

Be speaking English grammar there.

My analysis was spot on. This video is also backing evidence.

6 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 11, 2020
cococandy:
In the beginning the man did smack at her. Whether he made contact or not I didn’t really see because the phone was holding shifted as he did that. During the video they did smack and shove at each other.

He said he was going to beat. And she said “beat me”. They both said it repeatedly.

She said “what did I ever do to you? This one is question that she keeps repeating over and over so there must be underlying issues about that.
She said I had a c-section, you never cared. How much is $300? Won’t you buy things for your other kids?”

She said all that but not necessarily in the order that I remembered and typed them.

The man said, “I’m making this video for the court. I’ll show this to all the world especially Nigerian forums”
So he’s the one making and circulating the video .

Multiple calling of names on both sides.

She held the boy to take something he was holding. (The man’s belt I think) and the man said “if that boy chukwuma gets hurt, I’ll beat your spirit out of you.” He made plenty threats of beating and she dared him to.

Best explanation so far. Thanks for this cool

5 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by SeriouslySense(m): 6:52pm On May 11, 2020
Exactly even tending to psychopathy or narcissism, I never told my parents I remember, the sad events that occurred between them, they think, i don't remember things. Its because I am pleasant to them. smiley smiley smiley smiley.

sassysure:

They will never forget.
This is shaping the person they will be in the future.
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Asour: 6:52pm On May 11, 2020
Emax911:
Fighting in familles in normal, but who created that video is A PUN, he/she shouldn't have done that, if there is no love in that family....... something should auto renew that love.

I don't know what you define as fighting but fighting is definitely not normal.

This world. The way things are becoming normal is really worrying.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by murphyibiam15(m): 6:53pm On May 11, 2020
lefulefu:
the op from his post heading is saying the incident happened in abia but goiing through the video and the way the house is designed u will know straightaway na yankee dem dey cheesy.most nigerian marriages in america na rubbish.no love at all between spouses.all na how to grab money and divorce spouse and be making financial benefit from it.the guys who were saying u were sterotyping should come and see this thread cheesy cheesy.
The op didn't actually said where it happened, he only gave out their origin..besides we don't use dollars on day to day transactions in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by cococandy(f): 6:53pm On May 11, 2020
Yes he was shoving her in the beginning
Yankee101:
1. He has another child with oyinbo. And the pickin supports his father. Be nice but kick out any stepchild helping to orchestrate your downfall

2. He gave her STD?

3. He's setting her up by instigating her with words (gaslighting) and shoves so she'll hit him and he'll have evidence incase of court actions (assault, divorce, custody battles)

4. I don't support her combative attitude, but she sounds like a woman who has taken too much bvllsh*t

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by emmaodet: 6:54pm On May 11, 2020
crackkhaus:

I'm not Igbo, from South-South. cool

Oohhhhh
Ok
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by howmarket2: 6:54pm On May 11, 2020
let me explain all the said.it happened on a sunday the man is trying to go to church.also the man is an abiriba man.the woman is saying that the man haven't been responsible for the kids up keep and the man is telling her, are the children going naked, dont the were cloths.the woman is angry about the mans sister who I guess the man gave money to.i dont think chukwuma the fat boy or guy as the man called him is the womans child.also I dont thing chukwuma has respect for the woman.the man said he ll call his kins men into the matter. the woman said what ll the do.the man is recording all this as an evidence for the court also the woman is angry that she gave birth true ciserian.and asked the man when she give birth wat did he the man do.she keep saying what is three hundred. I guess she is demanding for three hundred naira I do t think its naira may be dollar.the women said that the man didn't take care of her wen she was in Nigeria and the man said was she hungry wen she was in nigeria.i think the man is doing something wrong financially.he just dont want to gv that woman some money.i had the man say that he ll not alow her come out to the shop.but I dont like how that woman is opeing her eyes.i hate it when women do that to me.but the once that ever did it to me really loved me but I really really treated them bad.before the went wild on me.

4 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Lawdis(m): 6:55pm On May 11, 2020
Made4naijalove:
There's no single love and respect between these two and I wonder why they're still together. What sort of marriage is this for heaven's sake?

Tufiakwa! I pity those children they'll turn out like their parents. Sad!

grin grin

that's Abiriba people for you, their women have no respect for their husbands they so much believed in divorce with little or no reason
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 11, 2020
Briller:

Well interpreted. However, the dialect spoken is Abia - Abiriba/Ohafia.

On the boy with the mixed blood, I think he has some pdevelopmental disorders, hence his non-challant attitude. But like you rightly pointed out, the man seems to love him more than his other kids (from the Nigerian wife), which happens naturally when you feel the child cannot defend himself, especially given that the step-mother might not be patient with him to treat him as her own child.

Both have had it up to their necks and want out hence building up provocations and evidences.

How sour this thing called love can sometimes turn.
Exactly my brother.
Exactly.

That's why it's advisable to look beyond money and beauty.
Money and beauty may draw you close to someone but most times don't sustain marriage.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by lebete3000: 6:56pm On May 11, 2020
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

People with Android phone must video everything to social media

Because iPhone dey useless, as e no geh camera...
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by COOL10(m): 6:58pm On May 11, 2020
Naija246:
nah issues like this dey make me fear to marry undecided
Modern women are nothing to write home about.
They are always very loud, rude and generally unpleasant.
I pity men rushing into marriage with these women;you will regret the day you were born by the time she starts dealing with you after marriage.

By the way guys, don't be fooled by her pre marriage calmness;it's all a ploy to hook you and get that ring!

They won't listen. Don't stress yourself. Experience will humble them.
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 11, 2020
Chai, poverty is a disease!
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by VickyRotex(f): 6:59pm On May 11, 2020
cococandy:
You’re analysis was generalizing and unfair to their specific situation

Cococandy kiss kiss kiss

Leave him, he's not feeling well. undecided
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by kristo123: 7:00pm On May 11, 2020
Very sad so the husband who is part of the confict decided to record from the start then placed his phone on a support to get physical with his wife.
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by apexc3991: 7:01pm On May 11, 2020
[color=#] 1610641[/color]
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by hilfinity(m): 7:01pm On May 11, 2020
crackkhaus:

First of all, that doesn't look like it happened in Abia State. The home in the video looks like a building design for houses either in the US/UK/Canada.

The man himself is the one holding the phone to record what is going on, perhaps to use as evidence showing that he did not raise a hand on his wife should cops/courts get involved.

He is deliberately trying to piss her off, there is even a grown-up fat boy (probably their son) laughing at the whole drama.
The only person who seems really angry and agitated there, is the woman.

Sassysure, abeg come interpret wetin dem dey yan so people can get a better picture. grin

U get good sense of judgment, and u dey very observant.

Claps!!!
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 11, 2020
pDudd:

I'm not well please. grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy take panadol grin grin
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by murphyibiam15(m): 7:01pm On May 11, 2020
sassysure:

I try na as I'm not familiar with ohafia abriba people cheesy
I have been with edda people and the lady's dialect resemble edda a lot. That was why I was able to grab what she was saying.
Who is ohafia and who is abiriba. Guy own is more understandable.

Their igbo is gangan.
I had to stress my ears.

I do hope they resolve it o if they can't, they should separate in peace. That marriage has deep baggage.
Sassysure which state are you from?
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by cococandy(f): 7:02pm On May 11, 2020
VickyRotex:

Cococandy kiss kiss kiss

Leave him, he's not feeling well. undecided
grin I’m not holding him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 11, 2020
lefulefu:
cheesy cheesy cheesy take panadol grin grin

Dis one don pass Panadol grin
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 11, 2020
pDudd:

Dis one don pass Panadol grin
grin grin grin
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by cococandy(f): 7:04pm On May 11, 2020
There’s evidence of assault on it alright

pDudd:

Be speaking English grammar there.

My analysis was spot on. This video is also backing evidence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / What's The Cost Of Marriage Certificates And Courthouse Marriages In Nigeria / A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.