Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children (71345 Views)

OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by OsuIgboIpob: 7:46pm On May 11, 2020
afube:

filthy ass wipe from the gutter
You surname
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by ThatFairGuy: 7:47pm On May 11, 2020
Igbo amaka cheesy Ndi Ayoyo cheesy
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by AFONJACOW(m): 7:51pm On May 11, 2020
Nothing new here, every husband and wife fight once in their lifetime , at times openly or behind the scene what matters most is spirit of reconciliation... My dad is an old soilders and he has taste good side of abroad as well, let's say he's well exposed in life, he always want everything to go his way even till date , despite me his last child is in his late 30s married with kids ,when ever I'm around on a visit, he still see us a kids which at times doesn't go down with me, my mom use to tell us many fight they faught as couples which we never knw, she use to tell us that married is not that ever greeny, sweetier or happy ever after, once in a while couples put up a fight, as a child I saw them at times having serious querrelling but they do settle their difference between themselves without involving anyone, it didn't influenced me in my married, way of life is a choice... Lol at times I intentionally love to provoke madam so we can argue small but we settle our quarrel in the other room

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by weedfada(m): 7:53pm On May 11, 2020
What a disgusting sight to behold!

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by themonk(m): 7:54pm On May 11, 2020
crackkhaus:

Deliberately pissing her off by putting the camera on her and recording it, I could see that much.
Stop pretending you are dumb, recording an event isn’t the same thing as luring someone to anger. Where do you guys come up with all these illogical lines of thought?

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by freshvine(f): 7:56pm On May 11, 2020
This probably happened on Sunday and the man was prepared for church service but the woman blocked him and said he must give her the 300 dollars. Out frustration the man started making the video to at least record as evidence should anything comes out of the confrontation.

The woman accused the husband of neglecting the family and the man called her a liar asking in the process if they've been eating sand or the kids not wearing clothes. The woman persistently stood in the way of the man and he continues pleading with her to give way probably to go to church. The wife out of annoyance hit him and he start raining abuse on her and at this point the woman became physical but the man lost it, pull his belt to wipe her but his chukwuma son was on hand to collect the belt. The women dash at chukwuma for a fight but the husband swears down that should anything happen to his son, heaven will fall.

At this point, the woman has realized her folly and went emotional asking the man, " what did I do to you repeatedly " prompting the man to hit her at least to draw levels ( this is where the man suppose hold her and plant a kiss or something) but uncle already has pent up anger.

Wife was wrong in her approach and went overboard, realizing her mistakes in the middle of the confrontation, she became emotional using the kids to blackmail the man. She simply ask for money the husband wasn't yielding to.

5 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 11, 2020
eyinjuege:

Doesn't this also happen in Nigeria?
Are your marriages in Nigeria anything to write home about?
Divorce is also on the increase , cheating from both men and women on the increase too, couples fighting over money also occurs in nigeria.
Only few are happily married, and we see this almost everyday on NL. At least you will also agree that marriage is a scam in Naija, abi I lie?
u no lie at all grin grin
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by blowjohn(m): 7:58pm On May 11, 2020
The kind of threads that entices nairalanders!
Chai!

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 11, 2020
freshvine:
This probably happened on Sunday and the man was prepared for church service but the woman blocked him and said he must give her the 300 dollars. Out frustration the man started making the video to at least record as evidence should anything comes out of the confrontation.

The woman accused the husband of neglecting the family and the man called her a liar asking in the process if they've been eating sand or the kids not wearing clothes. The woman persistently stood in the way of the man and he continues pleading with her to give way probably to go to church. The wife out of annoyance hit him and he start raining abuse on her and at this point the woman became physical but the man lost it, pull his belt to wipe her but his chukwuma son was on hand to collect the belt. The women dash at chukwuma for a fight but the husband swears down that should anything happen to his son, heaven will fall.

At this point, the woman has realized her folly and went emotional asking the man, " what did I do to you repeatedly " prompting the man to hit her at least to draw levels ( this is where the man suppose hold her and plant a kiss or something) but uncle already has pent up anger.

Wife was wrong in her approach and went overboard, realizing her mistakes in the middle of the confrontation, she became emotional using the kids to blackmail the man. She simply ask for money the husband wasn't yielding to.
fighting over 300 dollars
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Emaprince: 8:02pm On May 11, 2020
freshvine:

At this point, the woman has realized her folly and went emotional asking the man, " what did I do to you repeatedly " prompting the man to hit her at least to draw levels ( this is where the man suppose hold her and plant a kiss or something)
SMH
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Ojimba1(m): 8:03pm On May 11, 2020
sassysure:

It may be that big boy. Mixed blood.
Marriage don scatter.

The man speaks like imo while the woman remind me of afikpo in ebonyi state.

Both speaks Abiriba dialect, which is by fragments related to Afrikpo
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by LaJoe2: 8:04pm On May 11, 2020
Tomorrow singles won't hear word, 'go and marry, go and marry!'

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by murphyibiam15(m): 8:05pm On May 11, 2020
sassysure:

Anambra but I am what u call wazobia lady and all round igbo grin
Places I've not been in Nigeria is very few grin.

I still dey waka.
grin grin grin grin lmao...that's good..is same with me, I know almost everywhere in igboland too and beyond...

I'm suspecting you be idemili gal, grin grin grin
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by kevoh(m): 8:06pm On May 11, 2020
Adonispco:
That money isnt that minute.
Thats N117000 if converted to naira.
It is small money in the context of someone living in the US.
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by freshvine(f): 8:08pm On May 11, 2020
lefulefu:
fighting over 300 dollars

Sometimes it's not about the money but about the demon in operation at that time.

A police officer on checkpoint may kill a driver for 50 naira roger but someone is owing him 100k and daring him to do his worst.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by dallyemmy: 8:09pm On May 11, 2020
Who filmed the home video?
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 11, 2020
murphyibiam15:

grin grin grin grin lmao...that's good..is same with me, I know almost everywhere in igboland too and beyond...

I'm suspecting you be idemili gal, grin grin grin
U have asked too much without revealing anything grin
Cunny man from abiriba grin

I am a married lady though.
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Kalubolt(m): 8:10pm On May 11, 2020
crackkhaus:

First of all, that doesn't look like it happened in Abia State. The home in the video looks like a building design for houses either in the US/UK/Canada.

The man himself is the one holding the phone to record what is going on, perhaps to use as evidence showing that he did not raise a hand on his wife should cops/courts get involved.

He is deliberately trying to piss her off, there is even a grown-up fat boy (probably their son) laughing at the whole drama.
The only person who seems really angry and agitated there, is the woman.

Sassysure, abeg come interpret wetin dem dey yan so people can get a better picture. grin
Lolz, I am from Ohafia close to Abiriba. All what they said I heard it but how can interpret it now ����
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by freshvine(f): 8:10pm On May 11, 2020
Emaprince:
SMH

Yea, when she realized herself, she went for the camera recording and I think that was when the man got his belt out
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Ojimba1(m): 8:11pm On May 11, 2020
Is easier for you say Ebonyi speak Latin but you can't decode ebiriba dialect what will you do if z Bende (item , igbere , alayi) dialect.
Lesson:Every Igbo state have their local dialect which is unique just that Anambra is more publicised

sassysure:

U will never call me for something good.
Couldn't pick the lady's igbo. I got afikpo vibes a lot.
She is saying something like she gave birth through CS and the man did something bad to her during that time.
Man is restricting himself from fighting with her though both of them have acoustic mouth.
Wife desperately want the man to beat her.

Their matter started a long long time ago. And I can say that it has something to do with that big guy.
Yep, it's not in Nigeria.

I feel for the kids.
Look at them.
Even the small one is crying.

He is not deliberately trying to piss her off. It's the other way round.
The lady is fed up with something and I swear it's about that boy. He isn't her child and it's obvious the man love that boy more than that woman and her kids. He went kolo when the lady held the boy.
And the boy don't care at all. He is ev3n laughing at her.

I have to watch again to understand all they are saying.
That guy is evil. He posted this.
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by BaddieKay(f): 8:11pm On May 11, 2020
sassysure:

It may be that big boy. Mixed blood.
Marriage don scatter.

The man speaks like imo while the woman remind me of afikpo in ebonyi state.
that's not IMO or ebonyi but Abiriba in Abia state.
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by LaJoe2: 8:12pm On May 11, 2020
If your married, all glory to GOD!

If your single, don't weep.

You may not know what GOD is saving you from.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by LaJoe2: 8:13pm On May 11, 2020

If your married, all glory to GOD!

If your single, don't weep.

You may not know what GOD is saving you from.
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 11, 2020
Ojimba1:
Is easier for you say Ebonyi speak Latin but you can't decode ebiriba dialect what will you do if z Bende (item , igbere , alayi) dialect.
Lesson:Every Igbo state have their local dialect which is unique just that Anambra is more publicised

I try na.
How many non abians will recognise this.
I use edda and edda afikpo abiriba dialects are related.
That dialect is deep o.
Just give me one bottle of origin tongue cheesy
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 11, 2020
BaddieKay:
that's not IMO or ebonyi but Abiriba in Abia state.
Ok, thank u kiss
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by BaddieKay(f): 8:17pm On May 11, 2020
sassysure:

U will never call me for something good.
Couldn't pick the lady's igbo. I got afikpo vibes a lot.
She is saying something like she gave birth through CS and the man did something bad to her during that time.
Man is restricting himself from fighting with her though both of them have acoustic mouth.
Wife desperately want the man to beat her.

Their matter started a long long time ago. And I can say that it has something to do with that big guy.
Yep, it's not in Nigeria.

I feel for the kids.
Look at them.
Even the small one is crying.

He is not deliberately trying to piss her off. It's the other way round.
The lady is fed up with something and I swear it's about that boy. He isn't her child and it's obvious the man love that boy more than that woman and her kids. He went kolo when the lady held the boy.
And the boy don't care at all. He is ev3n laughing at her.

I have to watch again to understand all they are saying.
That guy is evil. He posted this.
what you just wrote here is far from what is happening there..the lady simply wants a share of some money and the guy has refused so she's now going on about a lot of shit and saying the guy doesn't buy her kids clothes but buys for the other kid who is obviously a child from a white lady. The lady didn't attack the boy and the man only threatened her if she hurts d boy while dragging the belt he'll deal with her. He kept his promise of uploading it online

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by BaddieKay(f): 8:17pm On May 11, 2020
sassysure:

Ok, thank u kiss
lols
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 11, 2020
BaddieKay:
what you just wrote here is far from what is happening there..the lady simply wants a share of some money and the guy has refused so she's now going on about a lot of shit and saying the guy doesn't buy her kids clothes but buys for the other kid who is obviously a child from a white lady. The lady didn't attack the boy and the man only threatened her if she hurts d boy while dragging the belt he'll deal with her. He kept his promise of uploading it online
Ok.
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by murphyibiam15(m): 8:18pm On May 11, 2020
sassysure:

U have asked too much without revealing anything grin
Cunny man from abiriba grin

I am a married lady though.
Hahahahahaha... I'm not from Abiriba ooo.. I'm from Edda, now u know grin

But u didn't get at yours? Hehehe

Happy married life dear, oga will sure be having fun daily with u
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by unscripted(m): 8:19pm On May 11, 2020
Made4naijalove:
There's no single love and respect between these two and I wonder why they're still together. What sort of marriage is this for heaven's sake?

Tufiakwa! I pity those children they'll turn out like their parents. Sad!
how can u conclude there is no love , because they have conflict?
Re: Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children by abbey621(m): 8:19pm On May 11, 2020
ogbonti:

my brother - all these you mention are valid scenarios - but let me share a personal secret with you. I have dated and dumped women before and women or girls have also dumped me - but do you know the ones that made me cry? even when I know deep down within me the absence of such a girl wont really mean anything to me? It is those who left me without a word, without having an argument. Initially I felt like, aww good riddance but weeks later - it makes you feel like, "Am I this unimportant or insignificant that I hurt someone's feeling enough to make her leave but never bothered to make a big deal out of it? I don't know if you feel me. Try it once, just walk away from a relationship that you are truly tired off, without saying a word and truly stick to the break up - even if that girl or lady later marries the love of her - she will keep texting you and wanting to talk to you years into her marriage, OR she will keep asking about you from proxies. Not all impacts you desire are created and sustained by violence no matter how hurt you are. SELF CONTROL is the key - leave to a quiet place and process the hurt and decide if you really want to move on, and if you do - make it as quiet and drama free as possible - never give away your power over your ex to your ex by being argumentative or violent, just walk away, 3 months later come here and and tell us your experience grin

That is onew ay to do it but if history has taught us one thing, it is that humans are highly volatile. We all have various levels of control over our emotions. Even if you are perfectly in control of yours, can you truly say without a shadow of doubt that you can predict how your partner will react in any given scenario? This fear of the unknown is exactly why there's a famous saying, "AM ONLY HUMAN"!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.