Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) (57368 Views)

Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo) / Leah Sharibu Speaks From Captivity, Asks Buhari To Pity Her (Audio) / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Dollabiz: 8:51pm On May 11, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by am4truth(m): 9:03pm On May 11, 2020
Sarkin:
Haha
Was it not under Jonathan that Chibok girls were kidnapped and they made little to no efforts to rescue them?[s][/s]

They were busy being dysfunctional and siphoning billions of dollars to private and undetectable mediums overseas while Reno acts like a born again Christian.

Reno never hides the chance to express his bigotry. T[s][/s]ell me, has Reno ever advocated for the release of the muslims kidnapped by Boko Haram that he and his boss could have ended and made a thing of the past but they were busy breastfeeding the group and only remembered to hire contractors to decimate the group only to win hearts to win election.

Now he is avoiding Nigeria like a plague and advising others to leave making it sound like this current administration is the cause of all the woes this country is facing.

E[/s]ven if Reno is employed by[s] Satan he would brand his boss good and the one of the best things [s][/s]that has ever happend. His loyalty would make him call a demon a saint to his gullible fans.[/s]

I [s]
know he is going to see this. He is a master troll and he's everywhere. He knows how gullible [s][/s]Nigerians can be, but no matter how intelligent and knowledgeable you think you are, you're a novice in [s][/s]the hands of many others!

Pls, reread what you typed. Leave sentiment aside and for once be patriotic..

Free Leah Sharibu
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by am4truth(m): 9:03pm On May 11, 2020
Sarkin:
Haha
Was it not under Jonathan that Chibok girls were kidnapped and they made little to no efforts to rescue them?[s][/s]

They were busy being dysfunctional and siphoning billions of dollars to private and undetectable mediums overseas while Reno acts like a born again Christian.

Reno never hides the chance to express his bigotry. T[s][/s]ell me, has Reno ever advocated for the release of the muslims kidnapped by Boko Haram that he and his boss could have ended and made a thing of the past but they were busy breastfeeding the group and only remembered to hire contractors to decimate the group only to win hearts to win election.

Now he is avoiding Nigeria like a plague and advising others to leave making it sound like this current administration is the cause of all the woes this country is facing.

E[/s]ven if Reno is employed by[s] Satan he would brand his boss good and the one of the best things [s][/s]that has ever happend. His loyalty would make him call a demon a saint to his gullible fans.[/s]

I [s]
know he is going to see this. He is a master troll and he's everywhere. He knows how gullible [s][/s]Nigerians can be, but no matter how intelligent and knowledgeable you think you are, you're a novice in [s][/s]the hands of many others!

Pls, reread what you typed. Leave sentiment aside and for once be patriotic..

Free Leah Sharibu
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 11, 2020
gamapoy539:
The only thing this handsome man is good at is drilling the honeypot of widows, peoples wife and girlfriends while thèy are at work. That's why he's always on twitter seducing sèx starved women. look at the kind of pants he wears. Little wonder mama bilkisu was asking me the meaning of reno nuggets.
unrepentant troll how weird,awful and ridiculous your comment is fills my soul with utmost disgust yuck
Must everything be about sex hmmm
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Kokaine(m): 9:14pm On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Leah; The Little Girl who Refused to give up her Faith in JESUS CHRIST...

If you really wanna see Real Faith in Action, go to the Core Northerners that have Accepted JESUS CHRIST...

Those guys are Ready to Die for The Name of JESUS CHRIST..

I build my Faith from the Word of GOD and my Northern Brethren

Reno I love the white Beards
accepting Jesus should not be the definition of a Christian because Muslims do not deny Jesus. Rather the definition of a Christian should be denying the Rosullullah(s)
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:30pm On May 11, 2020
Kokaine:
accepting Jesus should not be the definition of a Christian because Muslims do not deny Jesus. Rather the definition of a Christian should be denying the Rosullullah(s)
muslims see jesus as a prophet.. Christian's see jesus as their lord and saviour.. the "accepting jesus" here have 2 different standing
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by ajebuter(f): 9:32pm On May 11, 2020
gamapoy539:
The only thing this handsome man is good at is drilling the honeypot of widows, peoples wife and girlfriends while thèy are at work. That's why he's always on twitter seducing sèx starved women. look at the kind of pants he wears. Little wonder mama bilkisu was asking me the meaning of reno nuggets.

You no well l swear... grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by robosky02(m): 9:41pm On May 11, 2020
visijo:
Very nice

Some Men Are Now Employing Their Side Chicks As Their Kids Lesson Teachers �
Women Take Note They Have Changed The Game �
�️

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 9:55pm On May 11, 2020
Free Leah already
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by lastchild: 10:05pm On May 11, 2020
gamapoy539:
How did you know?
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:18pm On May 11, 2020
That girl toto by now ehn, Chai!
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Chochovini: 10:21pm On May 11, 2020
BrickDevo:
I don't like this man
. WHO Cares? And what does your hate 4 him change? Funny enough, he doesn‘t even give a damn whether you‘re existing or not. Ugly demon!
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Kokaine(m): 10:24pm On May 11, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

muslims see jesus as a prophet.. Christian's see jesus as their lord and saviour.. the "accepting jesus" here have 2 different standing

My point is: why do you deny the rosullulahi(s)
Do you think he is none of your business and has nothing to do with you?
Are you sure the Quran does not address you as human living on this planet?
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by abbiboy: 10:35pm On May 11, 2020
Sarkin:
Haha
Was it not under Jonathan that Chibok girls were kidnapped and they made little to no efforts to rescue them?

Reno never hides the chance to express his bigotry. Tell me, has Reno ever advocated for the release of the muslims kidnapped by Boko Haram that he and his boss could have ended and made a thing of the past but they were busy breastfeeding the group and only remembered to hire contractors to decimate the group only to win hearts to win election.

Even if Reno is employed by Satan he would brand his boss good and the one of the best things that has ever happend. His loyalty would make him call a demon a saint to his gullible fans.

I know he is going to see this. He is a master troll and he's everywhere. He knows how gullible Nigerians can be, but no matter how intelligent and knowledgeable you think you are, you're a novice in the hands of many others!
So what is your point,and wht effort has the present govt done to rescue her,because the kidnap happen in a different govt its not d present govt responsibilityThink deep before u type and stop the hate.
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Benwallt(m): 10:45pm On May 11, 2020
Fraud but he is

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Lovelive: 11:22pm On May 11, 2020
PureGoldh:
Reno....The TableShaker...His beards looks customized.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by pri4life(f): 11:36pm On May 11, 2020
??
Daddishowkii:
Wise one don speak
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by philipnero1419: 12:49am On May 12, 2020
Reno my man keep it bro

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Myer(m): 2:41am On May 12, 2020
ghettokid1:
He posted the pic on his twitter page, with the caption:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1259577113847508992?p=v

My issue with Reno is simply how he can support Leah Sharibu and Wike at the same time.
He's as confused as an albino who doesn't know if he's white or black.
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by HRMK: 3:43am On May 12, 2020
CHEAP PUBLICITY STUNTS TO SERVE SELFISH INTEREST!
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 5:06am On May 12, 2020
Old young man. U looking good bro.
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Psalmy2cute(m): 5:11am On May 12, 2020
Kokaine:

My point is: why do you deny the rosullulahi(s)
Do you think he is none of your business and has nothing to do with you?
Are you sure the Quran does not address you as human living on this planet?
because christ had already warned he's disciples.. many false prophets will come in the name of God.. Muhammed is not an exception.. the teaching of Muhammed is nothing similar to the teaching of christ.. so why do you think Christian's will follow such a person??.. jesus christ is not a war lord.. why do you expect Christians to follow the teaching of someone who's teaching contradicts almost what christ is all about.. ??
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by 27Pushing30: 5:13am On May 12, 2020
Using Leah Sharibu for clout , he’s only Advertising Reno’s nuggets
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Chikelue2000(m): 6:52am On May 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
Leah; The Little Girl who Refused to give up her Faith in JESUS CHRIST...

If you really wanna see Real Faith in Action, go to the Core Northerners that have Accepted JESUS CHRIST...

Those guys are Ready to Die for The Name of JESUS CHRIST..

I build my Faith from the Word of GOD and my Northern Brethren

Reno I love the white Beards
...exactly!!...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:08am On May 12, 2020
saponda253:
Good day Fellow Nairalanders,

During the Lockdown, I earned a total of N19,000 in the month on April.

Yes, It's not much but its something during this trying times of Covid 19 Pandemic.

I was offered 10% daily on my investment and a whooping 20% on referrals.

want to know more about ??

After you register, Join the Telegram for better info

Check my signature Below for Link
This Ponzi no dey tire una? Rest abeg
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:11am On May 12, 2020
Chochovini:
. WHO Cares? And what does your hate 4 him change? Funny enough, he doesn‘t even give a damn whether you‘re existing or not. Ugly demon!
Hahahaha... Bros take am easy now, person no dey play with you?
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Nobody: 7:23am On May 12, 2020
Oga wearing them and posting it on social media doesn't change anything. You are supposed to know that the president doesn't read and hear whenever you talk. So I think it is waste of strength
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by ProudBiafran: 7:30am On May 12, 2020
Sarkin:
Haha
Was it not under Jonathan that Chibok girls were kidnapped and they made little to no efforts to rescue them?

Reno never hides the chance to express his bigotry. Tell me, has Reno ever advocated for the release of the muslims kidnapped by Boko Haram that he and his boss could have ended and made a thing of the past but they were busy breastfeeding the group and only remembered to hire contractors to decimate the group only to win hearts to win election.

Even if Reno is employed by Satan he would brand his boss good and the one of the best things that has ever happend. His loyalty would make him call a demon a saint to his gullible fans.

I know he is going to see this. He is a master troll and he's everywhere. He knows how gullible Nigerians can be, but no matter how intelligent and knowledgeable you think you are, you're a novice in the hands of many others!

worthless yoruba scum
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Chochovini: 11:23am On May 12, 2020
MASTERMIND04:

Hahahaha... Bros take am easy now, person no dey play with you?
. Ok ok...understood. No wahala, how far na? Stretched hands 4 a shake (with gloves on tho).
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Kokaine(m): 2:05pm On May 12, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

because christ had already warned he's disciples.. many false prophets will come in the name of God.. Muhammed is not an exception.. the teaching of Muhammed is nothing similar to the teaching of christ.. so why do you think Christian's will follow such a person??.. jesus christ is not a war lord.. why do you expect Christians to follow the teaching of someone who's teaching contradicts almost what christ is all about.. ??

Don't you think what you know about rosullulahi(s) is incorrect
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by Kokaine(m): 2:07pm On May 12, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

Could it be that what you think and know about rosullulahi(s) so far is wrong.
Re: Reno Omokri Rocks Branded 'Free Leah Sharibu' Outfits (Photo) by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:10pm On May 12, 2020
Chochovini:
. Ok ok...understood. No wahala, how far na? Stretched hands 4 a shake (with gloves on tho).
I don't do gloves bro. Let's shake hands without gloves grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies / Emmanuel Nwobosi And Nnamdi Kanu Meet In Israel, Speaks On 1966 Military Coup / Nigerian Man Publicly Beaten In India - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.