Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Ok - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ok (10313 Views)

Ok / Ok / Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ok by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 11, 2020
Sunmolar:

but you've call her during this drama,she couldn't recognize your voice?
told her I was in uk
Re: Ok by Mariangeles(f): 6:47pm On May 11, 2020
Biglittlelois:
You brought this here why? To start a gender e-war? Or for your fellow men to insult the shiit out of your wife? Cos that is exactly what will happen, so which is it?

Sometimes, people need a platform where they can let out all their emotional burdens without being known to avoid going crazy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 11, 2020
THIS IS SUPER STOOORY
A LIFE OF STRIFE AND SORROW...
THIS IS SUPER STOOORY OF GOOD FOOD AND HOUSING

A LIFE OF PRECIOUS STONES AND GOOOOOD TASTEEEEEE

THIS IS SUPER STORY

Gi gm Gi gm ghim ghim
Re: Ok by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 11, 2020
Cuddlebugie:
Ohun oju nwa, soun loju ri.
What the eye seeks, the eye finds.
~
Going by your post and screenshots, your marriage was already a disaster waiting to happen. You hastened the crash-land by opening a fake account posing to be a rich man. cheesy

She fell in love with the supposed rich version of you while she won't even give the real broke version of you the time of the day.

Long story short, you created this thread because you are hurt she chose a mirage over you.

lol, I was prepared for something like this a long time., got thick skin already just wanna confirm my suspicion.believe me, though it hurts but let's see who loose at the end of the day

2 Likes

Re: Ok by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 11, 2020
Mariangeles:
Reading through the chats, I just felt sorry for you @op

You might think you're fooling your wife, but the truth of the matter is you're living in fantasy.
You're delusional.
You craved her attention so bad, you created a character to live out your fantasies, fooling yourself.
I strongly advise that you wake up from the illusion and deal with the matter at hand.
For how long is the charade going to continue? As long as you enjoy it? Even knowing it's fake?
With all sincerity, I feel sorry for you.
it's better I know where I belong now than later. And the funny thing is,until I opened this fake account, she was still calling me dear and the likes, her attitude changed immediately she started talking to the new guy.
I between chat I almost gave up my action, I almost showed my real self but I controlled it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 11, 2020
galadima77:
To cut short story long, is this thread about you and your wife or about seeking financial assistance? Let's know which is which.
oga MI, am not seeking financial assistance in term of money, I need a long term future plan.
Even before creating this, I already moved on cos I saw the Handwriting on the wall a long time ago
Re: Ok by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 11, 2020
xendra:
like the guy above said, this is definitely beyond "rich or poor"
hmmm...... that woman is unhappy
seems you haven't been giving her enough love,care and attention unlike the new fantasy guy you became(she even mentioned lack of care) but you want to make it allllll about money
when things was going on fine, I made sure she didn't lack anything.
For eight years, she didn't work so if she lack care for eight years, do you think she will stay that long?

2 Likes

Re: Ok by Mariangeles(f): 6:56pm On May 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
it's better I know where I belong now than later. And the funny thing is,until I opened this fake account, she was still calling me dear and the likes, her attitude changed immediately she started talking to the new guy.
I between chat I almost gave up my action, I almost showed my real self but I controlled it

Going by the chats, I can say she still has some love for you...though a little
Work on that.
She still loves you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ok by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 11, 2020
Biglittlelois:
And I hope to hell you do not have the intention of reconciling with her since she is cheating on you online
see, I still love her 1000%,i just used this to know some things have wanted to know a long time ago which she didn't open up to me on. What I intend doing is, all what she liked and love, she gave way too much away. I will start doing them and she won't even know about this chat that I instigated it.
The rich guy will just disappear fiam and she will go back to her normal self but for now, let me make money first

5 Likes

Re: Ok by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 11, 2020
Vyolet:
The Lord will help you two sort your matter if this is true.
If your wife is smart though, she should suspect it is you, some of your words gave you out but what do I know.
even I thought same, I gave out way too much clue that should lead back to me. But she couldn't Decipher them
Re: Ok by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 11, 2020
Poorboy:
Nothing special she might be lying, just to see if the new guy can help financially.

Till when you invite her over and she comes, but before then if she is wise she will want to speak on phone with you.

If you haven't talk everything with girl before, I mean real talk on phone she agree. You travel to go meet her, she begin dribble you.
she requested for a phone call and I told her am in UK that due to what sir olu okeowo my assumed that went through, we weren't allow to give out our phone number or call people anyhow
Re: Ok by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 11, 2020
Sunmolar:

but you've call her during this drama,she couldn't recognize your voice?
call ke? I dodge the question when she brought it up
Re: Ok by Sunmolar(m): 7:04pm On May 11, 2020
Re: Ok by Mystery9(m): 7:04pm On May 11, 2020
Oga please calm down don't break it to her now. You may need to stop using the new guy account soonest. Kia I fear life, only Jesus is the true trusted friend.
Re: Ok by Sunmolar(m): 7:05pm On May 11, 2020
southniyikaye:

You have the requirements i.e IQ.... continue
Re: Ok by xendra: 7:05pm On May 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
when things was going on fine, I made sure she didn't lack anything.
For eight years, she didn't work so if she lack care for eight years, do you think she will stay that long?
yes she will, there are children involved.

what she is doing is totally wrong and she is acting too vulnerable. imagine if that was actually a stranger, that's how she would put all that info out.
anyway....I just like to call a spade as I see it.

1 Like

Re: Ok by Mystery9(m): 7:08pm On May 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
see, I still love her 1000%,i just used this to know some things have wanted to know a long time ago which she didn't open up to me on. What I intend doing is, all what she liked and love, she gave way too much away. I will start doing them and she won't even know about this chat that I instigated it.
The rich guy will just disappear fiam and she will go back to her normal self but for now, let me make money first
It is beautiful to know that you can still forgive her.

1 Like

Re: Ok by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 11, 2020
xendra:
yes she will, there are children involved.

what she is doing is totally wrong and she is acting too vulnerable. imagine if that was actually a stranger, that's how she would put all that info out.
anyway....I just like to call a spade as I see it.
that's my grievance actually, she gave out way too much info to a stranger. And she accused me of calling her mum whenever she gets me angry. Well I do that cos I don't wanna hit her.
I came from an abusive marriage, I don't want same for myself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ok by Sunmolar(m): 7:10pm On May 11, 2020
southniyikaye:

Now that she's away since January to buttress your point try & call her that you missed her in the house.if she talks about money tell her you can't send money to her since her stay away is overdue & watch her reactions.
Re: Ok by Mystery9(m): 7:13pm On May 11, 2020
A lot of person's don't understand marriage, that is why they misbehave when money is lacking. Oh what a generation. May God forgive us.
OP I feel your pain, I hope God will strengthen you to forgive her when you finally expose everything to her.

1 Like

Re: Ok by xendra: 7:13pm On May 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
that's my grievance actually, she gave out way too much info to a stranger. And she accused me of calling her mum whenever she gets me angry. Well I do that cos I don't wanna hit her.
I came from an abusive marriage, I don't want same for myself.
if you want to know if money is really her drive? start acting really sweet, say you don't like that you are fat (let her hear you say it) and start putting effort to keep fit, and work on the other things she said. see if she doesn't withdraw from that guy. then we can conclude its only about money. and I will support you 100%

I know too many men who conclude too fast that money is the problem and lose a good thing that would have only taken little effort to fix

2 Likes

Re: Ok by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 11, 2020
Sunmolar:

Now that she's away since January to buttress your point try & call her that you missed her in the house.if she talks about money tell her you can't send money to her since her stay away is overdue & watch her reactions.
she going away was our plan, she stayed a month with my parents but I guess she won't be comfortable unlike her parents place, she even brought the idea. We do call daily, her attitude started a day after I opened this account.
Re: Ok by Ybaby: 7:15pm On May 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
told her I was in uk

You have plenty sense na money you no get.

Get money!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ok by Ishilove: 7:16pm On May 11, 2020
What I see here is a woman who has been made vulnerable by years of tough conditions, so much so that when a stranger comes to her with the promise of a better life, she falls. What i see here is a woman desperate for a lifeline, anything to take away the hardship of her present living conditions. She is dissatisfied with the poverty of her circumstances but on a level, though she still loves her husband (I can sense this), she is tired of hardship.

Southniyikaye, na condition make crayfish bend. While I don't support the fuckery, I am objectively commenting based on the information you have provided. You will not get back the love and respect of your wife as long as you are not able to provide for your family. The Bible says a man who cannot provide for his family is worse than an infidel.

It takes a very rare and special kind of woman to stick with her man through thick and thin, and I am sorry to say that madam is not one. You need to take back control of your family. What I am reading here can be remedied. You just need to get your shit_ together.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 11, 2020
xendra:
if you want to know if money is really her drive? start acting really sweet, say you don't like that you are fat (let her hear you say it) and start putting effort to keep fit, and work on the other things she said. see if she doesn't withdraw from that guy. then we can conclude its only about money. and I will support you 100%

I know too many men who conclude too fast that money is the problem and lose a good thing that would have only taken little effort to fix
what I believe is, and which I have known from inception, she likes to live a life free from poverty
Re: Ok by Cuddlebugie(f): 7:17pm On May 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
You're a fraud, EOD!

7 Likes

Re: Ok by Sunmolar(m): 7:17pm On May 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
she going away was our plan, she stayed a month with my parents but I guess she won't be comfortable unlike her parents place, she even brought the idea. We do call daily, her attitude started a day after I opened this account.

ok.when is the next chat coming?

you still love her 100%. maybe someone is already eating her fruits raw over there. how can you live with that?
Re: Ok by Ybaby: 7:18pm On May 11, 2020
southniyikaye:

You returned a girl back to her parents house wit 2 kids .... to be fed by who? the neighbours are saying what?

Ok life happened to you.

You now have time to go on FB to open catfish profile..... you are not serious mr man.

You have a serious time bomb on your hand ..... instead of you to man up and get your finances back you are playing investigator Kasali.

Is it until your kids start calling Chief thier Daddy before you know you should have a single focus right now

Ok kontinu!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 11, 2020
Cuddlebugie:

You're a fraud, EOD!
whatever you say, I removed so many text messages. If I uploaded everything here, you won't call me fraud.
Go through my topics, then come back and call me a fraud
Re: Ok by Biglittlelois(f): 7:19pm On May 11, 2020
Mariangeles:

Sometimes, people need a platform where they can let out all their emotional burden without being known to avoid going crazy.

I agree, but knowing what goes on here, them dingos will start by insulting the wife, then move on generalise all females are same, backed by insults of course, thereby infusing a back and forth between genders in ten pages, that is my ish here,

I wish it will stop permanently and everyone will comment civily and logically.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ok by excanny: 7:23pm On May 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
I won't make it up, we are still chatting and she is still in her fantasy world. Don't wanna break it to her yet.

Never ever tell her u did this o.

If u want to quit her, just quit her jejely.

Or if you want to continue, just continue in silence.
Re: Ok by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 11, 2020
Ybaby:

You returned a girl back to her parents house wit 2 kids .... to be fed by who? the neighbours are saying what?

Ok life happened to you.

You now have time to go on FB to open catfish profile..... you are not serious mr man.

You have a serious time bomb on your hand ..... instead of you to man up and get your finances back you are playing investigator Kasali.

Is it until your kids start calling Chief thier Daddy before you know you should have a single focus right now

Ok kontinu!
you still don't understand, it was a guy that opened a thread sometimes and said if you want to know your wife, opened a new account and chat her.
Maybe madeinchezen or something.
Sincerely, am happy this happened. Do you think I will leave her? All those things she hates, I will stop them, all those things she likes, I will start doing them. That's the plan.
I always know that if I know what I need to know about her and changed, I will enjoy her
I even just called her now and she talked normal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Protect Your Baby Boy From Becoming A Homosexual / What's Your Experience With Money Lending/Borrowing? / Steps To Striking A Balance Between Your Spouse And Your Relatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.