Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Ok - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ok (10334 Views)

Ok / Ok / Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ok by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 11, 2020
excanny:

Never ever tell her u did this o.

If u want to quit her, just quit her jejely.

Or if you want to continue, just continue in silence.
quit her ke? The new guy will disappear without traces.
Re: Ok by Mystery9(m): 7:25pm On May 11, 2020
Is he doing the fraud to make money or what. You are not serious because this is real.
southniyikaye:
whatever you say, I removed so many text messages. If I uploaded everything here, you won't call me fraud.
Go through my topics, then come back and call me a fraud

1 Like

Re: Ok by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 11, 2020
Sunmolar:

ok.when is the next chat coming?

you still love her 100%. maybe someone is already eating her fruits raw over there. how can you live with that?
if so many men know what their wives and girlfriend does behind them, suicide will be much. Every body is just living normal, like someone said, she is yours when she is with you.
Only God knows the faithful
Re: Ok by excanny: 7:31pm On May 11, 2020
Ishilove:
What I see here is a woman who has been made vulnerable by years of tough conditions, so much so that when a stranger comes to her with the promise of a better life, she falls. What i see here is a woman desperate for a lifeline, anything to take away the hardship of her present living conditions. She is dissatisfied with the poverty of her circumstances but on a level, though she still loves her husband (I can sense this), she is tired of hardship.

Southniyikaye, na condition make crayfish bend. While I don't support the fuckery, I am objectively commenting based on the information you have provided. You will not get back the love and respect of your wife as long as you are not able to provide for your family. The Bible says a man who cannot provide for his family is worse than an infidel.

It takes a very rare and special kind of woman to stick with her man through thick and thin, and I am sorry to say that madam is not one. You need to take back control of your family. What I am reading here can be remedied. You just need to get your shit_ together.

Women are not supposed to see men as a means to escape poverty.

She should be hardworking enough to raise her own kids with or without a man.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ok by Sunmolar(m): 7:32pm On May 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
if so many men know what their wives and girlfriend does behind them, suicide will be much. Every body is just living normal, like someone said, she is yours when she is with you.
Only God knows the faithful

But when you know the unfaithful....
Re: Ok by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 11, 2020
Ishilove:
What I see here is a woman who has been made vulnerable by years of tough conditions, so much so that when a stranger comes to her with the promise of a better life, she falls. What i see here is a woman desperate for a lifeline, anything to take away the hardship of her present living conditions. She is dissatisfied with the poverty of her circumstances but on a level, though she still loves her husband (I can sense this), she is tired of hardship.

Southniyikaye, na condition make crayfish bend. While I don't support the fuckery, I am objectively commenting based on the information you have provided. You will not get back the love and respect of your wife as long as you are not able to provide for your family. The Bible says a man who cannot provide for his family is worse than an infidel.

It takes a very rare and special kind of woman to stick with her man through thick and thin, and I am sorry to say that madam is not one. You need to take back control of your family. What I am reading here can be remedied. You just need to get your shit_ together.
you just hit the nail on the head
I am not loosing her but believe me, I love the her am chatting with. Wish it could just be two of us. She said so many thing that am lacking of, not even financially, and no be my fault, I just go out, work, get home, get tired and sleep, no social life. Well have gotten what I wanted. For now, she feels happy chatting with her neww Bobo, I want to keep it that way

2 Likes

Re: Ok by excanny: 7:38pm On May 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
quit her ke? The new guy will disappear without traces.

Lol. There's no time the new guy won't disappear cos he's not real.

You just broke her high hopes. grin

If you really need this babe in ur life. Try to live under the same roof as her. Cos she's ready to japalize with another man any given time.

Also even if u don't take care of her, try and support ur own kids feeding and school, even if na u bring half, she bring half. Try as much as u can no matter how little.

1 Like

Re: Ok by bukatyne(f): 7:41pm On May 11, 2020
Nkan be.

Things dey happen.
Re: Ok by Sunmolar(m): 7:43pm On May 11, 2020
your wife says she loves you no more & you claim you still love her 100%.

you try.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by excanny: 7:47pm On May 11, 2020
Sunmolar:
your wife says she loves you no more & you claim you still love her 100%.

you try.

Obviously, the OP's esteem don diminish so bad that anything goes for him.

I know what most men will do in a case like this but he's handicapped cos he too needs to truly understand himself first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 11, 2020
excanny:

I know what most men will do in a case like this but he's handicapped cos he too needs to truly understand himself first.
well na once man dey die.
What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.
I still go with what Ishilove said, she just need a lifeline.
Then I was thinking myself, what would I have done if a suppose rich lady start hitting on me at this time? Will I be able to defend the love I have for her?
She is just desperate for now. I know how I go play my game, she is going nowhere

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by Sunmolar(m): 7:51pm On May 11, 2020
excanny:

abi
Re: Ok by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 11, 2020
Na you kill your marriage. Mumu man
Re: Ok by K94Q: 8:10pm On May 11, 2020
"He is fat"
"He lies a lot"
"Just the way I like it"

OP, if a fine sexy babe tries this on you too, you'll fall even deeper than she just did. We are humans.

1 Like

Re: Ok by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 11, 2020
Imagine being fat, jobless, dirty and extremely idle.

4 Likes

Re: Ok by Mystery9(m): 8:16pm On May 11, 2020
Atiku:
Na you kill your marriage. Mumu man

How him take mumu, Oga go sleep.
Re: Ok by baybie3(f): 8:17pm On May 11, 2020
Op, like others said, this can still be remedied. Please stop this expensive joke already before things will spoil beyond repair. Don't destroy your marriage with your own hands.
Your wife on the other hand did not try at all undecided sad
Re: Ok by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 11, 2020
Mystery9:

How him take mumu, Oga go sleep.

Who will love a lazy, lousy, dirty fat man?

Imagine all the people she turned down because of him..
They will be doing so well now and she go dey see them. Nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: Ok by walex2(m): 8:21pm On May 11, 2020
Mariangeles:
Reading through the chats, I just felt sorry for you @op

You might think you're fooling your wife, but the truth of the matter is you're living in fantasy.
You're delusional.
You craved her attention so bad, you created a character to live out your fantasies, fooling yourself.
I strongly advise that you wake up from the illusion and deal with the matter at hand.
For how long is the charade going to continue? As long as you enjoy it? Even knowing it's fake?
With all sincerity, I feel sorry for you.
You just spoke my mind, let me tell the op that all ladies desire atleast a comfortable life, allowing your wife to stay with her mom due to your financial instability belitles you as a man, so instead of wasting your time and energy poking her on social media, it will be better if you can engage in other useful ventures to better her life and that of your children, let me also tell you for free that 90 percennt of ladies would do thesame thing as your wife if they found themselve in your wife condition. let me also add that your wife has nothing to lose if you eventually reveal this chat to her. rather it will quicken her step to leave you finally. shalom

3 Likes

Re: Ok by Ybaby: 8:21pm On May 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
you still don't understand, it was a guy that opened a thread sometimes and said if you want to know your wife, opened a new account and chat her.
Maybe madeinchezen or something.
Sincerely, am happy this happened. Do you think I will leave her? All those things she hates, I will stop them, all those things she likes, I will start doing them. That's the plan.
I always know that if I know what I need to know about her and changed, I will enjoy her
I even just called her now and she talked normal

Unserious man grin grin grin

You are gathering info instead of money.

Your in -laws are using their pension to feed your wife and kids .... you are forming sharp guy.

ok

3 Likes

Re: Ok by Sunmolar(m): 8:22pm On May 11, 2020
Atiku:

Who will love a lazy, lousy, dirty fat man?

Imagine all the people she turned down because of him.. They will be doing so well now

Table shakers have arrived

1 Like

Re: Ok by popoopeyemi: 8:25pm On May 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
Well, I know my stand now,all I need do is focus on my life, make money, diet, have a good shape and all.
Funny enough, the guy's pics I used, the guy is not even as handsome as I am.
But he comes from an extremely rich family that has lots of Rolls-Royce, g-wagons, Bentleys and he stays in park view ikoyi.
His father's cars was seized sometimes ago by customs.
Have given enough clue. Already.
shocked mufasa....okeowo
Hmmmm this life Sha.
Re: Ok by Ybaby: 8:30pm On May 11, 2020
excanny:

Women are not supposed to see men as a means to escape poverty.

She should be hardworking enough to raise her own kids with or without a man.

Joker!!

Then what is man doing in a family setting.

The above is why you are soooo lazy. Her kids? or thier kids when she will elope with one ALhaji now and kids start calling Alhaji daddy na una will still open thread on NL

No sense of responsibilty.

Women get preganat, breastfeed and still pay school fees .... yo want to kee women. Any na the girl I blame.... if she like make she no enter street - find better man before her oil runs dry. Allow Facebook James Bond to drink her up.

If you know the end for irresponsible men - you will choose to toil and feed your wife and kids - that is your pride and joy but I may be wrong no be all man get shame.

1 Like

Re: Ok by Ybaby: 8:33pm On May 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
lol, I was prepared for something like this a long time., got thick skin already just wanna confirm my suspicion.believe me, though it hurts but let's see who loose at the end of the day

That thing you are calling thick skin is better called shamelessness.

You have time and data - go on Youtube and learn ecomm!

1 Like

Re: Ok by greatme2good(f): 8:48pm On May 11, 2020
OP don't let those facebook group owners or fanatics take this story to facebook and blow your cover. They do it a lot. Better delete those screenshots.

2 Likes

Re: Ok by Spanishmilf(m): 9:23pm On May 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
So my egungun finally enter express when I opened a new Facebook using a super rich dude's profile. Got some of his nice pics, added some cool, rich and random guys and girls on Facebook, when. I had about 100 friends, then I sent a request to my wife and she accepted.
Well last year I had financial problems so she has to go stay with her mom while I went to hide my head somewhere.
I know so many things about her which she doesn't know I knew about so I used that to cajole her and she fall yakata in just two days.
Brodas and siztas, my eyes saw my ears.
Someone I have known, sacrificed my eight years for, was now sounding like someone am just meeting for the very first time.
Things have begged her to tell me for years, she just spilled it out for a new guy she barely knew. She said some truth and lied about some things when it comes to her family matters.
Abeg make una just read for una self o.
POVERTY IS A BASTARD.
called her this morning that I had a dream, she was even already giving me attitudes on phone.
Told her I saw her, my kids and her entire family traveling out but they left me behind and I was crying. My wife said, well I don't know o. I don't understand your dream.

Mumu me was even having a hard on chatting with my wife. I was always eager to chat her online and she was so happy chatting me too.
The last time she gave me a real chat was months ago and it was for 5mins but he chatted the rich me for more than 11hrs straight.
I had opened a thread some months ago here about how I want to become a better man for her.
Well she said some things that I love, things like,
I don't cheat on her
I am hardworking
I didn't chase her away,
I didn't maltreat her.
The one that sweet me pass that I have always asked her and she never gave me an answer for was.
Toor as I am speaking to you like this, I am weak and not thinking straight.
Eight years and I was married to myself thinking I married my better half.

Well, concerning me being fat, hunger and discipline has eradicated that. As for me being dirty, I fabricate machines and I can't leave my uniform in my work place. So I come home like that to shower.
As for littering everywhere with my clothes, she no lie and have learnt to put my things in order.
So many things have changed about me she can't even imagine. The last time we saw was beginning of January and so many things about me have changed since then.

Abeg, I know there are some people on this forum that making millions is like ABC to them, pls help my career, show me ways am begging..
I Don try yahoo, he no work, tried ritual/blood money, still didn't work.
I opened lots of thread documenting my life and am tired of documenting, make una help my life abeg. Pls edakun.
Ishilove
Scientists
Pocahontas
J111333
Excanny
Dawnomike
Royalroy [img][/img]

I am so weak right now fa, legally married ni naw.
do u really need a job??

1 Like

Re: Ok by excanny: 9:35pm On May 11, 2020
Ybaby:

Unserious man grin grin grin

You are gathering info instead of money.

Your in -laws are using their pension to feed your wife and kids .... you are forming sharp guy.

ok

Try and reread the whole story before commenting. It will help u.
Re: Ok by NiceMen: 9:37pm On May 11, 2020
Ybaby:
See bro!

Make I no lie you Olowo ma gba Iyawo ole ni (ole is not necessarily lazy but no money)

Leave Gbola matter first. You have genius mind to create FB page and retarget your wife so you can do mini importation, ecommerce, you can sell on Instagram, you can sponsored posts ....so much you can do.

That your gbola will only lead to more children.

Your brain is working - go to Idumota and do baranda ...hustle like crazy ....forget that 8 years.

If a real rich man come she will drop you o....she needs to pay school fees and buy make up.

Hurry!

Because of you, I go create post on mini importation for the man. I hate it when women use this fork men up..
Re: Ok by Ybaby: 9:39pm On May 11, 2020
NiceMen:

Because of you, I go create post on mini importation for the man. I hate it when women use this fork men up..

Help him please.
Re: Ok by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 11, 2020
Spanishmilf:
do u really need a job??
sincerely sir I need a job.
Re: Ok by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 11, 2020
Spanishmilf:
do u really need a job??
am presently in Ibadan and I need a job badly sir. Anything job will suffice
Re: Ok by Ybaby: 9:43pm On May 11, 2020
NiceMen:

Several mini importation posts on NL, FB, YouTube free of charge but OP used his data for investigation while his in laws feed thier daughter and his kids

Well your own mini importation may help him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Had Sex With My Son / My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home / My Husband Refuses To Tell Me About His Secret "Woman" Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.