Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Ok - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ok (10330 Views)

Ok / Ok / Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 11, 2020
Ok

5 Likes

Re: Ok by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 11, 2020
M
Re: Ok by Mindlog: 5:59pm On May 11, 2020
Yawns.

7 Likes

Re: Ok by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 11, 2020
K
Re: Ok by Enoch07: 6:01pm On May 11, 2020
na wa
Re: Ok by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 11, 2020
I
Re: Ok by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 11, 2020
S
Re: Ok by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 11, 2020
Z
Re: Ok by Rittysylvia(m): 6:08pm On May 11, 2020
If this story is real then this shit is scary...damn.

2 Likes

Re: Ok by Mariangeles(f): 6:09pm On May 11, 2020
Reading through the chats, I just felt sorry for you @op

You might think you're fooling your wife, but the truth of the matter is you're living in fantasy.
You're delusional.
You craved her attention so bad, you created a character to live out your fantasies, fooling yourself.
I strongly advise that you wake up from the illusion and deal with the matter at hand.
For how long is the charade going to continue? As long as you enjoy it? Even knowing it's fake?
With all sincerity, I feel sorry for you.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ok by Cuddlebugie(f): 6:12pm On May 11, 2020
Ohun oju nwa, soun loju ri.
What the eye seeks, the eye finds.
~
Going by your post and screenshots, your marriage was already a disaster waiting to happen. You hastened the crash-land by opening a fake account posing to be a rich man. cheesy

She fell in love with the supposed rich version of you while she won't even give the real broke version of you the time of the day.

Long story short, you created this thread because you are hurt she chose a mirage over you.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 11, 2020
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ok by meetme01: 6:13pm On May 11, 2020
This is serious. God damn. Chisos. 8yrs and 2kids? I bow for women.

Seriously, am short of words. Let me reminisce and think on how to advise.

1 Like

Re: Ok by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 11, 2020
Cuddlebugie:
Ohun oju nwa, soun loju ri.
I Sabi before naw
Re: Ok by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 11, 2020
Rittysylvia:
If this story is real then this shit is scary...damn.
I won't make it up, we are still chatting and she is still in her fantasy world. Don't wanna break it to her yet.
Re: Ok by Sunmolar(m): 6:15pm On May 11, 2020
long o

drama still on stage
Re: Ok by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 11, 2020
I had to put few chats cos like me, I don't like reading epistles
Re: Ok by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 11, 2020
Hmmm waiting for more ....before i invite the elders...obviously this is way beyond been rich or poor
My take
The behavourial pattern your wife showed to you(your rich self) is perfectly normal,she wanted a caring loving person,who has unconditional love for her,someone who would accept her for who she is .
You should also look at her complains holistically was she right,do you involve third parties in family affairs,do you leave all the chores for her to do.Funny but do you really get fat, trust me that could affect your conjugal job since you now thrust more slowly..you don't compare a trailer to a sport car.
Your other self needs to start caring, go visit her since you are not divorce, bring out the sparkle that you once have when you were busy chasing her up and down.
Stop having this house wife mental picture of her,good thing she has step out to go hustle,rather that criticize help her establish the business she wants.
Finally my brother hustle o... Love is managable when there is money...I am sure if Dangote's daughter asked you out, there is high probability you would fall too.
So call your wife and tell her ina sonki.

1 Like

Re: Ok by Ybaby: 6:19pm On May 11, 2020
See bro!

Make I no lie you Olowo ma gba Iyawo ole ni (ole is not necessarily lazy but no money)

Leave Gbola matter first. You have genius mind to create FB page and retarget your wife so you can do mini importation, ecommerce, you can sell on Instagram, you can sponsored posts ....so much you can do.

That your gbola will only lead to more children.

Your brain is working - go to Idumota and do baranda ...hustle like crazy ....forget that 8 years.

If a real rich man come she will drop you o....she needs to pay school fees and buy make up.

Hurry!

6 Likes

Re: Ok by AarewaMafia: 6:20pm On May 11, 2020
Mhen I feel ur pain..damn what a "wife"
Re: Ok by Bola146(f): 6:20pm On May 11, 2020
Kikikikikikikiki
Re: Ok by galadima77(m): 6:21pm On May 11, 2020
To cut short story long, is this thread about you and your wife or about seeking financial assistance? Let's know which is which.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by Sunmolar(m): 6:27pm On May 11, 2020
southniyikaye:

I feel for you bro. great men with large heart goes through stuffs.

just remain strong. a man's challenges is equal to his size.

2 Likes

Re: Ok by Biglittlelois(f): 6:31pm On May 11, 2020
You brought this here why? To start a gender e-war? Or for your fellow men to insult the shiit out of your wife? Cos that is exactly what will happen, so which is it?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by xendra: 6:33pm On May 11, 2020
like the guy above said, this is definitely beyond "rich or poor"
hmmm...... that woman is unhappy
seems you haven't been giving her enough love,care and attention unlike the new fantasy guy you became(she even mentioned lack of care) but you want to make it allllll about money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by Biglittlelois(f): 6:35pm On May 11, 2020
And I hope to hell you do not have the intention of reconciling with her since she is cheating on you online

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ok by Vyolet(f): 6:35pm On May 11, 2020
The Lord will help you two sort your matter if this is true.
If your wife is smart though, she should suspect it is you, some of your words gave you out but what do I know.

4 Likes

Re: Ok by Poorboy: 6:37pm On May 11, 2020
Nothing special she might be lying, just to see if the new guy can help financially.

Till when you invite her over and she comes, but before then if she is wise she will want to speak on phone with you.

If you haven't talk everything with girl before, I mean real talk on phone she agree. You travel to go meet her, she begin dribble you.

2 Likes

Re: Ok by Poorboy: 6:38pm On May 11, 2020
xendra:
like the guy above said, this is definitely beyond "rich or poor"
hmmm...... that woman is unhappy
seems you haven't been giving her enough love,care and attention unlike the new fantasy guy you became(she even mentioned lack of care) but you want to make it allllll about money
what is care?

1 Like

Re: Ok by Biglittlelois(f): 6:40pm On May 11, 2020
galadima77:
To cut short story long, is this thread about you and your wife or about seeking financial assistance? Let's know which is which.

A little bit of both, but most importantly, he wants people to insult and degrade her, then extend it to females, generally, we know the normal tune here.

6 Likes

Re: Ok by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:43pm On May 11, 2020
Hmmm......Sorry man sadsad

Single folks like us just dey ontop fence dey watch una

1 Like

Re: Ok by Sunmolar(m): 6:45pm On May 11, 2020
southniyikaye:

but you've call her during this drama,she couldn't recognize your voice?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Steps To Striking A Balance Between Your Spouse And Your Relatives / My Maid Has Taken Over My Matrimonial Home / How To Deal With A Maid That Steals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.