Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,130 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Is It Cool To Stalk Your Ex's Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Cool To Stalk Your Ex's Friend? (554 Views)

Vaginal Discharge Bleaches Underwear... It's Cool Af! / Is It Cool To Marry A Single Mother Of One. / How Strange Does It Seems To See A Man Washing his Woman's Undies... Is It Cool? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Cool To Stalk Your Ex's Friend? by ONEarrow: 6:53pm On May 11, 2020
i broke up with my ex months ago,never knew she has a friend this amazing,but my past life with my ex calls for panic
Re: Is It Cool To Stalk Your Ex's Friend? by Lightangel65: 6:58pm On May 11, 2020
ONEarrow:
i broke up with my ex months ago,never knew she has a friend this amazing,but my past life with my ex calls for panic

Uninteresting creatures, entertain me more
Re: Is It Cool To Stalk Your Ex's Friend? by ONEarrow: 7:08pm On May 11, 2020
Lightangel65:

Uninteresting creatures, entertain me more
if i tear u slap,i be ur level?
Re: Is It Cool To Stalk Your Ex's Friend? by Lyydia(f): 7:10pm On May 11, 2020
Move on with your life!
Re: Is It Cool To Stalk Your Ex's Friend? by Lightangel65: 7:11pm On May 11, 2020
ONEarrow:
if i tear u slap,i be ur level?

Fascinating. Who made levels, and who said you are above me, is it your grandad's balls. I thought you were interesting but you are really uninteresting, so at least do you best to struggle, make it a bit fun
Re: Is It Cool To Stalk Your Ex's Friend? by ONEarrow: 7:18pm On May 11, 2020
Lightangel65:

Fascinating. Who made levels, and who said you are above me, is it your grandad's castrate*d balls. I thought you were interesting but you are really uninteresting, so at least do you best to struggle, make it a bit fun
lol i just brought at the beast in you,am interesting,am fun
Re: Is It Cool To Stalk Your Ex's Friend? by Lightangel65: 7:37pm On May 11, 2020
ONEarrow:
lol i just brought at the beast in you,am interesting,am fun

We ain't perfect so let's be monsters. Entertain me
Re: Is It Cool To Stalk Your Ex's Friend? by ONEarrow: 7:44pm On May 11, 2020
Lightangel65:

We ain't perfect so let's be monsters. Entertain me
if u want real entertainment,then lets hookup,i'll show u beyond your expectation..lol
Re: Is It Cool To Stalk Your Ex's Friend? by ONEarrow: 7:46pm On May 11, 2020
Lyydia:
Move on with your life!
This is the sweetest post i've ever seen regardin this issue..Tanks honey
Re: Is It Cool To Stalk Your Ex's Friend? by Lightangel65: 7:52pm On May 11, 2020
ONEarrow:
if u want real entertainment,then lets hookup,i'll show u beyond your expectation..lol

The vibe just died when you tried to act like a normal person. Maybe you are not one of my people after all. Good bye you who wasn't what I seemed for
Re: Is It Cool To Stalk Your Ex's Friend? by ONEarrow: 8:03pm On May 11, 2020
Lightangel65:

The vibe just died when you tried to act like a normal person. Maybe you are not one of my people after all. Good bye you who wasn't what I seemed for
thank goodness,am not one of them,that makes me rare and unique
Re: Is It Cool To Stalk Your Ex's Friend? by Bartork(m): 6:12am On May 12, 2020
I still don't get this follow follow lines.

Once it's done it's done

If people had stuffs to do and they take relationships seriously then when together they stay put, no matter the circumstances.

And when the breakup they both know it's the best and move on.

(1) (Reply)

Deleting Of Exes Numbers / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ / Advice Me Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.