Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

The 7 Stages Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 7 Stages Of Love (1229 Views)

Initiation Stages Of Female Cultists / 6 Stages Of A Relationship Every Lover Experiences / Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 7 Stages Of Love by isnovic(m): 6:57pm On May 11, 2020
As I sat there pondering on why she left, it became clear to me from some 10 years backward what the SAGE told me.

He began by asking me, Son what is love?

Not one to feel stupid, I hurriedly told him, what my version of love was but, he smiled with a mien that bellies knowledge vast in this and several other topics.

He said, Son if this is love to you, then you are in stage 3, and yet may never attained the seventh stage of love.

of course came the learning process, like in so many other cases before now.

This is what the Sage said:

STAGE 1 of 7: THE LIGHT UP STAGE

He explained, that every once in a while comes that one person that lights up your room, your world, your heart with their presence and face.
If you feel the zing, right there, then this is stage 1 of love.

But this stage has to bear a seed.

STAGE 2 of 7: THE LONGING STAGE

The Seed of stage 1, will be cultivated in thought process nurtured by longing.
Son, please hand me the parch on Mesopotamia Wisdom he said gesturing me to reach the top of the archives for knowledge weigh on him heavily now.

Deviating every once in a while, he stated, are you aware that the reason why religion say their prayers eastward?

I gave a slow painful nod, so why do you pray facing the East he asked me.

I told him, I am a Pentecostal Christian and we pray without need for direction.

he muttered something in low tone: another lost cause, I could hear him but I was not interested in the prayer wisdom at this stage as I wanted to know why as an Alpha male, I was still at stage 3 of Love!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 7 Stages Of Love by ojun50(m): 6:58pm On May 11, 2020
Stage 3: the lie Muhammed stage

1 Like

Re: The 7 Stages Of Love by isnovic(m): 7:57pm On May 11, 2020
ojun50:
Stage 3: the lie Muhammed stage

Ojun50 I dey tell you....I wish say the Sage tell me the truth quickly.

It almost felt like the definition of sex: One mumu sweating to the voice of the woman crying for the mumu to hit harder.
Re: The 7 Stages Of Love by isnovic(m): 8:32pm On May 11, 2020
STAGE 3 OF 7: THE INQUISITIVE STAGE

Once longing turns to craving, then stage 2 gives birth to inquisitiveness. Son, when you want to know about the lady, what she likes, what she does, while she swirl those hips and when you find yourself enthralled by all of her being then you have harvested the thirst of inquisitiveness.

Muttering something incoherent at this stage, the Sage wandered off into the archives of wisdom from the Dark Ages.

Ustaaz, Ustaaz, Ustaaz I called at him, why are these steps not taught by our parents?

How will they know if they have never truly loved, and how can they truly love if they lack knowledge, for they FALL in love these days and so the steps are broken and without purpose he blurted from the pages of Ashtoreth, The goddess of Lust.
Re: The 7 Stages Of Love by isnovic(m): 10:34pm On May 11, 2020
Nairalanders what stage of love are you? The Seventh stage will blow you away.
Re: The 7 Stages Of Love by isnovic(m): 11:50pm On May 12, 2020
STAGE 4 OF 7: COQUETRY

Ustaaz disentangling himself from the archives of Ashtoreth, mutter in some undiscernable rabble how the parches are getting moist. Beckoning on the cleaners, open the eastward windows and do remember to close them when the sundial is at noon.

Capriciously turning to me, he said everything is judge by its appearance; what is unseen accounts for nothing. When inquisition meets desire, then you must treat your interest with utmost respect as a queen, as a courtier you must never make your intentions so bland.

Son beguile begets seduction and a heightens presence but mystery breathes interest.

You lost me Ustaaz, why hide my intentions, when I want her I burbled.

In the Dance of the Veils, what you reveal creates excitement but what you conceal heightens interest; Ustaaz said finally before wandering off in thoughts again.

The lesson he taught was ever so beguile, for the chase is an art, mastery of it creates seduction, and the game enthralled, as courtiers never reveal true intentions gladly, for what is unknown has value.

1 Like

Re: The 7 Stages Of Love by isnovic(m): 11:59pm On May 12, 2020
....now they are sending me private messages. I am not copying from any book. Ustaaz taught me all this asweartoGod.
Re: The 7 Stages Of Love by isnovic(m): 11:24am On May 17, 2020
STAGE 5 OF 7: 7 STAGES OF LOVE

It was already noon by the sundial, and the janitors were busy on the shelves of the Book of Enoch and the Nephilim. The thought of blue blood or blue lineage sprout from the loins of Angel was not on the tables for me, how on earth did they mate with these earthly ladies as one can imagine their hmm.
Deep in thoughts I slept off on the papyrus laying on the floor.

Awaken from the nudge on my foot, Utaaz was ready and do not like people sleeping off on papyrus as he complains it undermines the worth and years of work put in to preserve these delicate works.

I apologized once again, and steadied myself for stage 5!
Re: The 7 Stages Of Love by isnovic(m): 11:46am On May 17, 2020
Sensory Art, make everything speak about you and make every senses tell of your person.

A Lover without an announcement is dead on arrival.

Always make is grand entrance and leave by no less.

Have you not read, the gift of a man, maketh a way for him?

Make thyself larger in presence than real life.

Promise nothing, but make sure the love interest believe you would give the moon for her love.

This is the strongest skill to master as it involve using gifts, social media posts, cryptic memes as well as people close to your love interest to nudge them towards you.

When besties and friendzone is totally eliminated in the course of sail, berth your message through delicate acts of touches, stolen glances and wonderful reassuring smiles.
Re: The 7 Stages Of Love by isnovic(m): 11:53am On May 17, 2020
Utaaz was brimming at this stage, and being inquisitive, I enquired from the Teacher what he recalled that brighten the room with the glow in his eyes!

Utaaz, looking straight into my eyes and told me a personal story- that is for another day.

Supper is served and Utaaz do not play with the only meal of the day he takes, but he takes same with some religiosity.
The roti must be broken in the same way as depicted in the Last supper.

The wine served immediately after that followed by meal filled with fruits mix.

Ustaaz was well into his 80s but his minds were as sharp as those of 16!

Sleep now my son. for tomorrow I will teach you the last 2 stages of Love, but I must first know if you are ready to receive these stages as it will make or brake you.

(1) (Reply)

AMAZING TRUTH: What You Need To Know About Masturbation. / Is It Ethical For Couples To Have Sex Before Or After Service On A Sunday? / Man Dates Dolls, Says He Prefers Dolls. No Pregnancy, No Stds, No Cheating...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.