Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire (46244 Views)

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / COVID-19: Madagascar Herb Will Be Subjected To Regulatory Process Before Use / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by rafak: 8:14am On May 12, 2020
GamalNasser:
The plant is the sweetwormwood and most Agbo sellers even have it , the active ingredient is artemisinin

Pls what the native names? Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by delvzy(m): 8:14am On May 12, 2020
What is baffling me is that proper research won't be carried out. Of only Madagascar has the resources we've and you would see how far they would go.

1st Virologist need to get few samples of the virus and also that of the organic drug.
This approach is not had but the bigots want to politicise everything.

The media also is not pressing the matter across the whole country of the need for the govt to look into their individual research and not giving flimsy excuse.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Benwallt(m): 8:15am On May 12, 2020
Golan007:

And you are pure evidence of this.

Now run along kiddo.
peace
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Benwallt(m): 8:18am On May 12, 2020
Vikynas:
He's not my minister
A sad excuse as it is, he is in charge (reality)
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by ChiefAfonja: 8:22am On May 12, 2020
It will be subjected to analysis grin

This will take six months for them to submit the sample of the herbal drug

Then a committee will be set up to investigate the same to know if it is actual or original that has been submitted

Another committee will be set up to meet with the FG for mobilization on the pharmaceutical analysis

Another committee will be set up to meet VP Osinbajo on matters arising from the second committee

And so on grin

Nigeria
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Helios85447(m): 8:23am On May 12, 2020
this dude should shut tf up jooor all of them are just confused mostly una dullard who rule this country as if its his side hustle .....wished I went to Canada when I had the Chance
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by bigtt76(f): 8:31am On May 12, 2020
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by SIRTee15: 8:32am On May 12, 2020
Conductor261:

If they're sincere... they'd have gotten the drink and started restricted use on volunteering patients and be telling us now about the efficacy as at yesterday...

So the president of a country came out n announced a miracle drug, and the rest of us should believe him because it's from africa.....
Is he a doctor or pharmacist....what gives him the authority to announce the efficacy of a new drug.....

Don't they have the drug regulatory and safety agency in Madagascar.....
Let the scientific community or the alternative medicine body come out and speak about the drug...not the president.....

I want to hear from producers of the herbal mixture......

What's the dose and dosage of the drug, for how long should we administer to patients.....
Or we should just keep drinking as many as possible until patients get better.....
What are the side effects to watch out for....
How long does it stay in the system b4 it's cleared and what's the toxicity level.....
Is it safe in children, elderly, or pregnant women....
Can we give it people with kidney problem, diabetes, or any other medical condition......
What group of people should avoid it....

What study has been done to validate it's efficacy among covid 19 patients.....
What's the ratio of those who drank the tea and got better and those that did not....
How long did it take them to improve......

That's what we want to know and the president of Madagascar isn't in any position to answer these questions.....
Instead he's complaining the world is ignoring his miracle cure....
Enough of PR or showmanship, we want answers.....

That was how Trump misled people by announcing chloroquine as the cure for corona only for people to come down with blindness......

This is about evidence based medicine and common sense.....
Not sensationalism.....

Btw.....
Madagascar isn't the only country with zero COVID-19 death.....
Rwanda, south Sudan, Seychelles, Mozambique, uganda, central Africa republic all have zero death.....
Cambodia, Dominica and Vietnam haven't recorded any death....so it's not an African thing.....
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Shattuck(m): 8:39am On May 12, 2020
Golan007:

Who stopped you from being at the forefront?
I am not a scientist, my statement is based on the lack of funding into improving education,health and every other sector,guess you are one of those who believes that Nigeria is okay with the level of mediocrity and political corruption.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Conductor261: 8:41am On May 12, 2020
SIRTee15:

So the president of a country came out n announced a miracle drug, and the rest of us should believe him because it's from africa.....
Is he a doctor or pharmacist....what gives him the authority to announce the efficacy of a new drug.....

Don't they have the drug regulatory and safety agency in Madagascar.....
Let the scientific community or the alternative medicine body come out and speak about the drug...not the president.....

I want to hear from producers of the herbal mixture......

What's the dose and dosage of the drug, for how long should we administer to patients.....
Or we should just keep drinking as many as possible until patients get better.....
What are the side effects to watch out for....
How long does it stay in the system b4 it's cleared and what's the toxicity level.....
Is it safe in children, elderly, or pregnant women....
Can we give it people with kidney problem, diabetes, or any other medical condition......
What group of people should avoid it....

What study has been done to validate it's efficacy among covid 19 patients.....
What's the ratio of those who drank the tea and got better and those that did not....
How long did it take them to improve......

That's what we want to know and the president of Madagascar isn't in any position to answer these questions.....
Instead he's complaining the world is ignoring his miracle cure....
Enough of PR or showmanship, we want answers.....

That was how Trump misled people by announcing chloroquine as the cure for corona only for people to come down with blindness......

This is about evidence based medicine and common sense.....
Not sensationalism.....

Btw.....
Madagascar isn't the only country with zero COVID-19 death.....
Rwanda, south Sudan, Seychelles, Mozambique, uganda, central Africa republic all have zero death.....
Cambodia, Dominica and Vietnam haven't recorded any death....so it's not an African thing.....

If you had any sense... you'd have seen that I covered your epistle in less than five lines
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Vikynas: 8:43am On May 12, 2020
Benwallt:
A sad excuse as it is, he is in charge (reality)
Never had my signature in the national agenda u know, he's not my minister.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by JunctionBox: 8:49am On May 12, 2020
Madagascar even beat Nigeria in the last nations cup competition.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by xcelentattitude(m): 8:51am On May 12, 2020
Why the heck is he still saying 'we will'

Weeks after the Madagascar herbs news broke, they are still saying 'we will' undecided

Something is definitely fishy about this INEC coronavirus results being released daily. sad
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by duduade: 8:51am On May 12, 2020
Conductor261:
This is plain useless.... Govt of we will, we shall.... Can't we hear we have, for a change?

God bless you..

If no be say.. I for send kisses to you..

No homo

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Forumobserver12(m): 9:21am On May 12, 2020
GeoandSONSLTD:

But you are subjecting people of Lagos, Kano, Ogun etc to trials of God-knows-what drug WHO is making?

Is it because the drug is not Western made?

God bless you for highlighting that line, I thought i was the only one that read that part, Colo mentality Government, they have no believe in themselves..
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Forumobserver12(m): 9:28am On May 12, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Professor Muarice Iwu is still waiting for FG to give him grant, or mobilization fund, when his mates are done with clinical trail and already mass producing their formular at cormercial quantity

You have to give the man some credit, for him to embark on such research, Is it not the duty of every responsible government to support such person in whatever way they could, the man may have messed up his reputation as INEC Chairman but he still remain an asset when it comes to stuff like this, google his achievements while in the UNITED STATES.

We cannot throw away the baby with bath water..
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by midehill(m): 9:28am On May 12, 2020
Conductor261:
This is plain useless.... Govt of we will, we shall.... Can't we hear we have, for a change?

No mind dem, is bcus corona neva catch their loved ones
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Golan007: 9:34am On May 12, 2020
Shattuck:
I am not a scientist, my statement is based on the lack of funding into improving education,health and every other sector,guess you are one of those who believes that Nigeria is okay with the level of mediocrity and political corruption.

I'm sick and tired of people who not only do nothing but are incapable of doing anything but whinge and cry all day.

If Nigeria is backwards find out your own contribution to it.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by CTete: 9:35am On May 12, 2020
[quote author=Exc2000 post=89451992] cool

Professor Muarice Iwu is still waiting for FG to give him grant, or mobilization fund, when his mates are done with clinical trail and already mass producing their formular at cormercial quantity
Is there any where in the world that Government doesn't give grant or fund for research on COVID-19? Nigerians stupidity is becoming something else.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by CTete: 9:36am On May 12, 2020

Professor Muarice Iwu is still waiting for FG to give him grant, or mobilization fund, when his mates are done with clinical trail and already mass producing their formular at cormercial quantity.

Is there any where in the world that Government doesn't give grant or fund for research on COVID-19? Nigerians stupidity is becoming something else.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by amakadlite(f): 9:42am On May 12, 2020
I gave up on this minister at the onset of this pandemic in Nigeria when he said on national television that people returning to Nigerian should self isolate themselves, that it is their social responsibility to do so. now see where self isolation has taken us to.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by SIRTee15: 9:49am On May 12, 2020
Conductor261:

If you had any sense... you'd have seen that I covered your epistle in less than five lines

I never knew I wasted my time educating an ignorant bigots...
Recalcitrant to learning....
I went through ur post on the topic n it's filled with insults against people with contrary opinion....
Says a lot about your upbringing.....
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by COCKCROW: 9:58am On May 12, 2020

HIS MATE YOU. CAN YOU EVER BE A PROFESSOR?
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Conductor261: 10:01am On May 12, 2020
SIRTee15:

I never knew I wasted my time educating an ignorant bigots...
Recalcitrant to learning....
I went through ur post on the topic n it's filled with insults against people with contrary opinion....
Says a lot about your upbringing.....
No need to lose your balls
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by chocboi78(m): 10:02am On May 12, 2020
Vikynas:
you don't need to know anything just the efficacy of the herbs period.
grin grin..bro chill cheesy
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Exc2000: 10:04am On May 12, 2020
[quote author=COCKCROW post=89458741][/quote]

msc at my age... then why not, professorship is just 2 more academic step which i have all the time in the world
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by lokozoni(m): 10:06am On May 12, 2020
Good morning, Please I need help with feeding my woman and our Son. 0534611375(GTB)

Thanks and God bless....
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Exc2000: 10:08am On May 12, 2020
CTete:

FG already told him to test his cure or bring it to nafdac for certification which he refused, who would pay a crook Ibo man standing trail for corruption worth billions while being INEC chairman
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by donnie(m): 10:10am On May 12, 2020
GeoandSONSLTD:

But you are subjecting people of Lagos, Kano, Ogun etc to trials of God-knows-what drug WHO is making?

Is it because the drug is not Western made?

What do you expect when Nigerians worship white Jesus instead of the true BLACK MESSIAH.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Joyfulgal: 10:14am On May 12, 2020
Conductor261:

God bless you for your kind words. May we not be victims of this government

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by itsene: 10:14am On May 12, 2020
We also need the plant.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Conductor261: 10:16am On May 12, 2020
Joyfulgal:

God bless you for your kind words. May we not be victims of this government
AMEN!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Who Underwent Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour, Shows Off Her Arm. Photos / How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men / Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.