Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire (45940 Views)

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / COVID-19: Madagascar Herb Will Be Subjected To Regulatory Process Before Use / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Acidosis(m): 7:09am On May 12, 2020
Pappyjulie196:
Madagascar has zero death record with the help of this Covid organic, are they not Africa? Are we not Africa? Or is our own intestine different from their own? So why the delay in giving it to people?

Kogi has zero deaths with Covid-19 App.

How does that sound? So because they told you the Covid organic led to zero death, every damn person should take that absolutely without testing because they're fellow blacks??

Are we this f00lish in this country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Conductor261: 7:09am On May 12, 2020
cray91:
you read my mind! since i was born. all i've been hearing and reading of our govt is we will, we shall
It's saddening. No proactivity...no leadership except for where to consume public resources
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by obailala(m): 7:09am On May 12, 2020
Conductor261:

Go get busy you have nothing to say. I said useless and I stand by it.
I'm still patiently waiting to hear what exactly you have to say (if you truly have any). You've still not been able to say anything meaningful besides just calling the minister all sort of names. Or is that what makes you 'brilliant'?

You started this thread claiming that as a non-medical practioner, you were more intelligent than the health minister because you knew the local names of artemisin (and that the minister didnt know it). Please tell us more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Conductor261: 7:10am On May 12, 2020
Acidosis:

How does that sound? So because they told you the Covid organic led to zero death, every damn person should take that absolutely without testing because they're fellow blacks??

You're. Not we forward thinking Nigerians
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Nobody: 7:10am On May 12, 2020
This people are making this country a mockery. The minister thought it is only the plant Madagascar used in producing their cure. Just because there is no way they can loot now they are looking for every means to get an excuse why they can't purchased Madagascar cure. Thieves
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by obailala(m): 7:10am On May 12, 2020
Acidosis:

The level of reasoning I've seen in this thread this morning just made my stomach churn terribly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Conductor261: 7:11am On May 12, 2020
obailala:
I'm still patiently waiting to hear what exactly you have to say (if you truly have any). You've still not been able to say anything meaningful besides just calling the minister all sort of names. Or is that what makes you 'brilliant'?

You started this thread claiming that as a non-medical practioner, you were more intelligent than the health minister because you knew the local names of artemisin (and that the minister didnt know it). Please tell us more.

I am far more intelligent than the health minister. In no small measure!
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Conductor261: 7:12am On May 12, 2020
obailala:
The level of reasoning I've seen in this thread this morning just made my stomach churn terribly.

Churn kor liar
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Conductor261: 7:13am On May 12, 2020
Gregorian2020:
This people are making this country a mockery. The minister thought it is only the plant Madagascar used in producing their cure. Just because there is no way they can loot now they are looking for every means to get an excuse why they can't purchased Madagascar cure. Thieves
I am flabbergasted. Even in the midst of a crisis the only thing the defective minister could parrot is a WHO written nonsense. Serious countries are NOT engaging with the WHO
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Acidosis(m): 7:13am On May 12, 2020
obailala:

Very terrible my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by obailala(m): 7:14am On May 12, 2020
Conductor261:

Okay noted! Would be interesting to see how far this your brand of intelligence gets you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by cray91(m): 7:15am On May 12, 2020
All i know is no matter what anyone thinks, this country can never and will never be better, it was before the best gift any parent can give to their children is being graduate and serve the country but as of late i've come to realize the best gift any parent can give to their kids is sending them abroad
Conductor261:

It's saddening. No proactivity...no leadership except for where to consume public resources

Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Conductor261: 7:16am On May 12, 2020
cray91:
All i know is no matter what anyone thinks, this country can never and will never be better, it was before the best gift any parent can give to their children is being graduate and serve the country but as of late i've come to realize the best gift any parent can give to their kids is sending them abroad

Not really but getting them to be able to reason and think well clearly outside the straitjacket imposed by western world
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Conductor261: 7:17am On May 12, 2020
obailala:
Okay noted! Would be interesting to see how far this your brand of intelligence gets you.

You never need to know.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Vikynas: 7:18am On May 12, 2020
naijaman2225:

HMMM... INSULTS, INSULTS, INSULTS.
FOR THE RECORD, THE SPELLING IS *half-caste*. SO GET AN EDUCATION BEFORE SPEWING YOUR RACIST FILTH HERE.
SECONDLY, THAT TERM IS HARDLY USED/ACCEPTABLE NOWADAYS. THE PREFERRED TERM IS MIXED RACE.
THIRDLY, I GUESS SINCE HE IS NOT A FOOTBALLER, YOU FELT JUSTIFIED IN UNLOADING ALL YOUR PREJUDICE ON HIM, CONVENIENTLY FORGETTING THAT HIS RACIAL BACKGROUND MAY NOT HAVE ANY CORRELATION WITH HIS JOB PERFORMANCE.
LASTLY, ACT LIKE YOU ARE IN THE 21st CENTURY AND NOT IN THE CRO-MAGNON AGE.
Got that man hope your fluency changes the situation on ground..HUBRIS
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Golan007: 7:20am On May 12, 2020
Acidosis:

But you should have known most Nigerians are illogical in thinking.

Sadly, they would continue to justify their prejudice against common sense.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Nobody: 7:21am On May 12, 2020
how many years with that takd ? people are dieing.. make haste!
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Vikynas: 7:21am On May 12, 2020
obailala:
Like seriously, the ministry of health takes delivery of an unapproved drug, and says it will be subject to analysis to verify its efficacy and safety. You and several others call the minister a FOOL for this action.

Please tell me, did you expect the ministry of health to just take an unapproved traditional extract and start administering it to people? Is this what would have made the minister 'brilliant' in your opinions?

Cc: Conductor261, Benwallt, flame4chi, Emma1Oj
It doesn't end there and you can check the issue of Kogi and Cross River State regarding to what the minister also said.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Johzhier97(m): 7:21am On May 12, 2020
GeoandSONSLTD:

But you are subjecting people of Lagos, Kano, Ogun etc to trials of God-knows-what drug WHO is making?

Is it because the drug is not Western made?

Even if dey want to test it......Dey should use babalawos as der testing kits.....cus dem b odeshi. ..so if anytin is wrong with dis vaccines...Dey should be able to tell us hw e b...
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Golan007: 7:22am On May 12, 2020
Shattuck:
everything they do is just to score cheap political point,so he expects the masses to hail the govt as responsible, if truly we were a serious nation we should be at the forefront of this research too,in a nation where nothing ever works it is really not surprising.

Who stopped you from being at the forefront?
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Golan007: 7:23am On May 12, 2020
obailala:
Like seriously, the ministry of health takes delivery of an unapproved drug, and says it will be subject to analysis to verify its efficacy and safety. You and several others call the minister a FOOL for this action.

Please tell me, did you expect the ministry of health to just take an unapproved traditional extract and start administering it to people? Is this what would have made the minister 'brilliant' in your opinions?

Cc: Conductor261, Benwallt, flame4chi, Emma1Oj

Don't mind the IDIOTS.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by InvertedHammer: 7:24am On May 12, 2020
/
Hundreds of universities, polytechnics in Nigeria. Yet they can never come up with squat. What a shame of a black nation?

Do I blame Nigerians? No. If not that I am a mere mortal, I would have blamed God for leaving the design and build of Nigerian brains to his apprentices without proper oversight and supervision.

\
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Golan007: 7:24am On May 12, 2020
Collinsaik:
how many years with that takd ? people are dieing.. make haste!

You can hasten the testing if you like.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Inukwa: 7:26am On May 12, 2020
Some countries are making use of the herbal tonic, while others are carrying out test on it already but for Nigeria government, they are still at 'we will' for more than 2 months. Shame on you Nigerian government!!!
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by EmagNig(m): 7:27am On May 12, 2020
If you need Artemisia Annua - Please call 08038606260 - Lagos delivery
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Vikynas: 7:28am On May 12, 2020
Just got notified some people are just out here for grammatical mistakes and not for any reasonable opinion.Bleep ALL'YA who's out for that.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Cammo: 7:28am On May 12, 2020
I agree that a clinical test on this herbal drug's potency should be the first step, but will these mafians be honest with us if the result is positive as Madagascar advertised? I think there are conspiracies going on behind all over the world scenes. Some people are cutting out big from this pandemic. China, where it all began, presently has much more lower cases of Covid-19 to deal with than most African countries today yet WHO has not asked how they're managing the situation. Madagascan president complained yesterday that the world is ignoring his herbal extract remedy because it's African. And now that Buhari has ordered for the importation of these drugs for trial, can we trust our politicians who have been making money from this crisis to give us a positive feedback. I honestly fear they won't.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by xpool(m): 7:30am On May 12, 2020
Conductor261:

Are you minding the joke of a doctor
How many times have they done any research on dogoyaro or any of our herbs and roots?
We are our own problems.
Nigeria has very serious curative herbs and root. There are times patients admitted in hospitals with severe hiccups couldn't get cured by there prescriptions, but got cured by herbs sneaked into hospitals to the patients. I have witnessed such cases. Our government and especially our theory doctors have refused to embrace and improve on what our forefathers gave us.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Philthe1st: 7:32am On May 12, 2020
Conductor261:

Lol.

You're obviously a joker.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by cardoctor(m): 7:35am On May 12, 2020
I have it growing in my backyard.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Conductor261: 7:36am On May 12, 2020
xpool:

How many times have they done any research on dogoyaro or any of our herbs and roots?
We are our own problems.
Nigeria has very serious curative herbs and root. There are times patients admitted in hospitals with severe hiccups couldn't get cured by there prescriptions, but got cured by herbs sneaked into hospitals to the patients. I have witnessed such cases. Our government and especially our theory doctors have refused to embrace and improve on what our forefathers gave us.

The foolish arrogance of western medicine is appalling

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Conductor261: 7:37am On May 12, 2020
cardoctor:
I have it growing in my backyard.
We are getting somewhere.. pictures please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me / MouthAction During Menstruation Unsafe, Gynaecologists Warn / What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.