Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,113 members, 7,957,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire (46254 Views)

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / COVID-19: Madagascar Herb Will Be Subjected To Regulatory Process Before Use / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by powerblaze(m): 7:37am On May 12, 2020
Exc2000:
cool

Professor Muarice Iwu is still waiting for FG to give him grant, or mobilization fund, when his mates are done with clinical trail and already mass producing their formular at cormercial quantity

You think it's easy to mass produce a drug? They have the full support of their own government, unlike the jokers we have here.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Conductor261: 7:39am On May 12, 2020
Cammo:
I agree that a clinical test on this herbal drug's potency should be the first step, but will these mafians be honest with us if the result is positive as Madagascar advertised? I think there are conspiracies going on behind all over the world scenes. Some people are cutting out big from this pandemic. China, where it all began, presently has much more lower cases of Covid-19 to deal with than most African countries today yet WHO has not asked how they're managing the situation. Madagascan president complained yesterday that the world is ignoring his herbal extract remedy because it's African. And now that Buhari has ordered for the importation of these drugs for trial, can we trust our politicians who have been making money from this crisis to give us a positive feedback. I honestly fear they won't.

If they're sincere... they'd have gotten the drink and started restricted use on volunteering patients and be telling us now about the efficacy as at yesterday...
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Vikynas: 7:39am On May 12, 2020
All these primary school pupils here hovering around with their dictionaries won't restrain from unnecessary comments until you're hit once.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Shormiey(m): 7:39am On May 12, 2020
GamalNasser:
The plant is the sweetwormwood and most Agbo sellers even have it , the active ingredient is artemisinin
All this agbo seller for my side go get more customers be that.....iya Oyo, iya Oshogbo.....mama ikirun.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Seun360(m): 7:40am On May 12, 2020
kingjoe:
and std drugs.I was in Uyo early this year along nwaniba road.u will be hearing their advert .same in pH and Aba parks

My brother, don't blame them.

No be wetin customers dey always ask for na em you go try dey sell?

We've got some good herbal practitioners here in Naija.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Benwallt(m): 7:40am On May 12, 2020
Golan007:

Don't mind the IDIOTS.

Approved by WHO? Must we wait for WHO approval? If the herb didn't kills in the country it originated from why will it start killing us here. The drugs you are taking to combact malaria and other illnesses, how many of them were approved in Nigeria?. The white man just says this medicine is good and we rush to the pharmacy to buy and injest it. If the concoction was was recommended by whites, people like u won't come here spilling shit.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Cammo: 7:41am On May 12, 2020
Conductor261:

If they're sincere... they'd have gotten the drink and started restricted use on volunteering patients and be telling us now about the efficacy as at yesterday...
I don't think it has landed yet. The minister didn't mention it.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Pacesetter123(m): 7:42am On May 12, 2020
EmagNig:
If you need Artemisia Annua - Please call 08038606260 - Lagos delivery
Una don start
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Conductor261: 7:42am On May 12, 2020
Golan007:

But you should have known most Nigerians are illogical in thinking.

Sadly, they would continue to justify their prejudice against common sense.

Now that is the problem with you people... with your kinds...vultures.. common sense
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by donmik: 7:43am On May 12, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
The herb is most likely not a cure.
Let's stop deceiving our selves.

And to u now, u think u have made a point.
Sorry for d pointlessness.
Be there praying that the lockdown should continue.
Maybe u are one of those using the time to make unscrupulous money.
God is faithful to judge u.
Repent!
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Conductor261: 7:43am On May 12, 2020
Cammo:

I don't think it has landed yet. The minister didn't mention it.

Sir they are not buying. After collecting WHO dollars? Importing Chinese doctors we never needed? What will it cost them to import the drugs like the Chinese doctors?
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Conductor261: 7:44am On May 12, 2020
donmik:

And to u now, u think u have made a point.
Sorry for d pointlessness.
Be there praying that the lockdown should continue.
Maybe u are one of those using the time to make unscrupulous money.
God is faithful to judge u.
Repent!

They are plenty. Vultures they speak good English and even use smartphones
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Vikynas: 7:46am On May 12, 2020
Conductor261:

Now that is the problem with you people... with your kinds...vultures.. common sense
Abeg tell the Golan of a guy to get some sense

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by obailala(m): 7:46am On May 12, 2020
Vikynas:
It doesn't end there and you can check the issue of Kogi and Cross River State regarding to what the minister also said.
What did the minister say in kogi and cross rivers?
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by blowjohn(m): 7:46am On May 12, 2020
tk4rd:
Professor Maurice Iwu came to mind.
Why wouldn't they analyse his own drug too?
This particular government is always trying to score cheap popularity scores.

This prof maurice iwu, the guy is not serious. Hes waiting for federal government. Worst worst he could have gone to another African country . Let him be looking for Nobel prize
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by eazykolobo(m): 7:47am On May 12, 2020
pafra:

Must you insult him to make your point. Calling him 'useless' may God have mercy on you.

if he is not called useless, what else is he? this people are toying with people's health. since April 30 that Madagascar gave Africa little hope, this useless man is just coming here saying "they will and not they have". I pray, God help us that this tin don't go beyond normal in Nigeria.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Cammo: 7:47am On May 12, 2020
Conductor261:

Sir they are not buying. After collecting WHO dollars? Importing Chinese doctors we never needed? What will it cost them to import the drugs like the Chinese doctors?
LOL! grin
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Kubernetes: 7:49am On May 12, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Is it because it's coming from Africa?Have you done any research or subjected it to trials to claim it's not efficacious?The whole world is attesting to the drug,n u seat at the back saying it's not a cure?In as much as, people use is and they become free of the virus,the journey is complete.Lets not always feel inferio to others.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Golan007: 7:50am On May 12, 2020
Benwallt:
Approved by WHO? Must we wait for WHO approval? If the herb didn't kills in the country it originated from why will it start killing us here. The drugs you are taking to combact malaria and other illnesses, how many of them were approved in Nigeria?. The white man just says this medicine is good and we rush to the pharmacy to buy and injest it. If the concoction was was recommended by whites, people like u won't come here spilling shit.

Your education is too limited for one to engage in a discourse bordering on science and research.

I take it you didn't attain a degree in science although this shouldn't be a limitation in one's ability to think.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Saintfrancis82(m): 7:51am On May 12, 2020
This country Nigeria like to the spend money for nothing,

This local Herb is talking about, is it not same thing Prof IWU said that we have the plant here in our country and we can product it.

Just because of is an Igbo man, FG ignored him
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by donmik: 7:53am On May 12, 2020
Mr Health Minister, good day.

U 4get say whites stopped us from using chloroquine seeing it was cheap and very effective in curing malaria.

After then they started sending their expensive drugs to us and today, malaria has become more deadly in Nigeria with the high cost of those drugs.

I once bought chloroquine of #10 and my malaria was a story. But today, I spend 1 to 2 thousand naira in vain.

Can we begin to tell ourselves truth.

Mind u, nothing/nobody lasts 4ever o.

Fear ur eternity and allow ppl live fine.

In conclusion, FGN is now ashamed of simply telling us to resume normalcy that the so called COVID is not a serious thing here.

But if they do so, ppl wil understand that they have been using our heads to make their cheese.

If u no know b4, better know now o
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Benwallt(m): 7:57am On May 12, 2020
Vikynas:
It doesn't end there and you can check the issue of Kogi and Cross River State regarding to what the minister also said.
You are mentioning the Ministry of Health as if it was a ministry of wonder. Tell me anything good that has come out of there in years. You could enjoying their charades and shenanigans but I am not. While other countries are running from pillar to post to remove the pain from their citizens yours is busy collecting samples with future tense here and there.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Adayi1(m): 7:59am On May 12, 2020
Conductor261:
This is plain useless.... Govt of we will, we shall.... Can't we hear we have, for a change?
Can you imagine that! In this drastic period that requires all sense of urgency someone is still saying we will or we shall. Those people have never really see the anger of the masses and I pray they don't see it
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by coputa(m): 8:03am On May 12, 2020
What are our so call herbal doctors doing,practicing wicked and destructive concotion.is it not a shame that herb extract is imported from madagasca into the giant of Africa. Everywhere you turn in nigeria you see fake.Nigeria is a country full of chest beaters.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Benwallt(m): 8:03am On May 12, 2020
Golan007:

Your education is too limited for one to engage in a discourse bordering on science and research.

I take it you didn't attain a degree in science although this shouldn't be a limitation in one's ability to think.
I won't engage you on the education side because you are no match. Having a degree in science and being dumb are two different things.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Conductor261: 8:05am On May 12, 2020
Adayi1:

Can you imagine that! In this drastic period that requires all sense of urgency someone is still saying we will or we shall. Those people have never really see the anger of the masses and I pray they don't see it
Don't pray
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Golan007: 8:06am On May 12, 2020
Benwallt:
I won't engage you on the education side because you are no match. Having a degree in science and being dumb are two different things.

And you are pure evidence of this.

Now run along kiddo.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by blessgreg: 8:07am On May 12, 2020
Abeg Nigeria govt give credit to who honour is due. How will u HV extract of madagasca drugs this while and u HV not done anything about it, why trying to make nonsenses of another country's effort? Allow Magadasca enjoy the patent right of their painstaking effort abeg. We no get any extract, submit to verifiable research output. Let's stop this black man spoiler mentality for we all to get safe in this covid19 pandemic
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by yom2(m): 8:08am On May 12, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
NMA mole sighted
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Vikynas: 8:09am On May 12, 2020
obailala:
What did the minister say in kogi and cross rivers?
Backing up the NCDC officials with security to make sure that an active cases are recorded in both States,is it compulsory for every state in Nigeria to have an active case?
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Vikynas: 8:11am On May 12, 2020
Benwallt:
You are mentioning the Ministry of Health as if it was a ministry of wonder. Tell me anything good that has come out of there in years. You could enjoying their charades and shenanigans but I am not. While other countries are running from pillar to post to remove the pain from their citizens yours is busy collecting samples with future tense here and there.
He's not my minister
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by yom2(m): 8:13am On May 12, 2020
Ade3131:

But they say figures speaks for themselves. What Madagascar has shown the world with their handling of the virus is extraordinary. Trust me if it were US or Japan that managed COVID-19 that way with Nil mortality, we won't be here emphasizing on its importance or efficacy. So unfortunate that as Africans, we place little or no importance on our locally made stuffs bcuz we're aren't good at branding and publicizing ourselves. We've been made to think nothing good can ever come from a black man's land.
. Yes we need a little bit of self discovery and outside box thinking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Cell Phones Damage Your Sperm Cells And Causes Infertility In Men / Nutritional Benefits Of Red Palm Oil / Nigerian Doctors Forum (locum Jobs, Residency Offers Etc)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.