Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,032 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire (45951 Views)

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / COVID-19: Madagascar Herb Will Be Subjected To Regulatory Process Before Use / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Yakzo(m): 10:43am On May 12, 2020
Be fasr about it; no time !!
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Yakzo(m): 10:43am On May 12, 2020
Be fast about it; no time !!
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Nobody: 10:49am On May 12, 2020
Conductor261:

If true it won't end in joy
LMAO

Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by gabbyabbey: 10:53am On May 12, 2020
Conductor261:

Here is the plant

What's this nonsense? As a non medical personnel I have done far better research into this plant... gotten the local names..

Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by obailala(m): 11:02am On May 12, 2020
Vikynas:
Backing up the NCDC officials with security to make sure that an active cases are recorded in both States,is it compulsory for every state in Nigeria to have an active case?
So you mean to tell me there are still humans who dont believe covid19 is real and who think it's scam? undecided

With the rate at which the disease is spreading all over the place, Kogi and Cross Rivers' governors claim there cant be covid19 patients in their states and so therefore, cant permit NCDC to set up base in their states. You honestly believe that is a sane stance?.... Of course NCDC is now the ENEMY!

Same thing happened in Kano until people started dying like chickens yet we still have humans with this foul mentality calling covid19 politics?

If people start dying in Kogi, you lot will still blame NCDC and FG. Ignorance and illiteracy dancing on steroids!
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by elchapoo: 11:23am On May 12, 2020
Will be subjected to analysis since then?
But the so called WHO drugs is about to be given a trial.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by immaq8(f): 11:38am On May 12, 2020
Since our pharmacist are now useless to the Nigeria Government, pls what happen to our 'agbo' sellers, YOYO bitters & co.?
Nigeria Government will never cease to depend on other countries.. Madagascar for that matter!
Nothing Mustapha & Chikwe no go see for NCDC office....
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by taiwopapaya(m): 11:59am On May 12, 2020
Antemisia plant mostly grow in south west nigeria, and south west african, the best to use among the plant, which i tested and confirm for me and my family is molinda lucida- ewe oruwo the root and the leave together, with mixture of garlic and ginger, cure cough, malaria, diabete, hypertension e.t.c its good for cure and prevention. its
work 90% within 4 days. without little side effect headache, we have enough of antemisia in yoruba land, even enough in my compound, i made this research from madagascar antemisia annum and china TCM. but our doctor can use our own plant with drugs to treat victims. God heal my people, God bless my country.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Conductor261: 12:03pm On May 12, 2020
taiwopapaya:
Antemisia plant mostly grow in south west nigeria, and south west african, the best to use among the plant, which i tested and confirm for me and my family is molinda lucida- ewe oruwo the root and the leave together, with mixture of garlic and ginger, cure cough, malaria, diabete, hypertension e.t.c its good for cure and prevention. its
work 90% within 4 days. without little side effect headache, we have enough of antemisia in yoruba land, even enough in my compound, i made this research from madagascar antemisia annum and china TCM. but our doctor can use our own plant with drugs to treat victims. God heal my people, God bless my country.

Thanks
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by suremanpatriot: 12:36pm On May 12, 2020
You beta use it well to cure covid and dont commit fowl play to mak ppl beieve it doe not work.Naija govt sys if full of saboteurs snd evil cabals lik ihakwazu who are marceneries for WHO.Everybody involved in using this covid to mak money against ppl resumin their biz life holy fire consume you all and ravage your entire generations on Jesus Christ Name Amen.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 12, 2020
Same artemisinin plant that China used to produce ACTm (coartem, lonart etc) antimalarial that's being sold to Nigerians at exorbitant price. That plant is similar in properties to those from which Highland and Lipton tea are made from. It still baffles me why that artemisinin can't be widely cultivated here and processed into tea leaves for our local consumption. Country without multitudes of useless professors and PhD holders
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by DaRuud(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2020
Dear Madagascar, don't include the ingredients use in making this herbal drugs , give the ingredients to the FG cos Aba boys are waiting for the herbal drink to get to their hand , before they produce theirs, they have manufactured the bottle already.

Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 12, 2020
Conductor261:

I am flabbergasted. Even in the midst of a crisis the only thing the defective minister could parrot is a WHO written nonsense. Serious countries are NOT engaging with the WHO

Is only our health minister that is waiting for WHO to produce vaccines so that they can purchase same time loot.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by accolyte: 1:17pm On May 12, 2020
Which type of country is this, Prof. Iwu corona virus drug treatment claim is neglected but they went to Madagascar.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by EmagNig(m): 1:22pm On May 12, 2020
Pacesetter123:
Una don start

pack well - if you have something, can't you sell it
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by joliecouer: 2:00pm On May 12, 2020
ahaz:
don't worry our herbalist are still concentrating on dick enlargement herbs and drugs..covid 19 is not important to them

Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by larryking540: 3:33pm On May 12, 2020
9jamyHome:
The man is cashing out big time. He wouldn't want it to go so soon. Naija!!!

U see why foreigners better pass us,,,will American ever reveal some medical drugs mixture for you ?,,,
Una too day rush ,calm down ,,na so u go take go do ur own mixture kill your libido with your hand
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Linusjnr001(m): 4:05pm On May 12, 2020
My brothers from the north will soon add Codeine into it now
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by tragergeorge(m): 4:08pm On May 12, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
The herb is most likely not a cure.
Let's stop deceiving our selves.
what's your reason for saying this,,you saying no one can find a cure for the virus? Or it can't bee cured or prevented,,, pls a positive mind set helps a lot,,,
Abi must e be from whites before e go be cure..
Herds heals OK
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Pacesetter123(m): 4:43pm On May 12, 2020
EmagNig:

pack well - if you have something, can't you sell it
So wetin u dey sell now?
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by mrZENographer: 5:27pm On May 12, 2020
GeoandSONSLTD:

But you are subjecting people of Lagos, Kano, Ogun etc to trials of God-knows-what drug WHO is making?

Is it because the drug is not Western made?

You know that Bill Gates is the largest funder of WHO?
And he wants to vaccinate the world.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-24-study-coronavirus-vaccine-never-work.html

People think that with all those Billions of Billgates philantrophy, his wealth fell. Between 2010 and 2020, his wealth has doubled.
And Vaccines will give him not just limitless money but control of the human population. Which is the end goal.

Bill Gate is building a digital/biometrics/financial microchip that will be mandatory in the near future. (When the economy totally collapses: The New financial system)

He also funded a global satellite project in 2018 called EARTHNOW. Which will carryout real-time surveillance worldwide, most likely with 5g network.

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/bill-gates-funded-startup-earthnow-ring-earth-with-surveillance-satellites-tied-to-id2020-immunity-passport-mark-beast-666/

Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by EmagNig(m): 7:09pm On May 12, 2020
Pacesetter123:
So wetin u dey sell now?

Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Lordbukas: 8:13pm On May 12, 2020
This Ehanire is the dullest and incompetent minister of health ever. Like those NCDC guys and Nigerian politicians, only good in speaking English. Always talking with no action. Appears as one who managed to graduate from medical school. Everything he says is in the future tense, no present or past. We shall, we will, no we have or we are. Tufiakwa.
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by Jeamillz2020(m): 10:12pm On May 12, 2020
Must you prove your stupidity. Something is in naija and you no do am until another person do am
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by SexytorresE(f): 12:16am On May 13, 2020
The question is “is it working “ undecided
Re: COVID-19: We Have Madagascar’s Herb Extract In Nigeria — Osagie Ehnaire by naijaman2225(m): 2:02am On May 13, 2020
Vikynas:
Got that man hope your fluency changes the situation on ground..HUBRIS

I HOPE MY 'FLUENCY' CHANGES YOUR PREJUDICE BUT OBVIOUSLY THAT WOULD BE ASKING FOR TOO MUCH AS HATE WAS HARDWIRED INTO YOU RIGHT FROM YOUR MOTHER'S WOMB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) / Help, My 2weeks Old Baby Has A Sunken Fontanelle. What Do We Do? / How Drinking Too Much Water Can Be Deadly For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.