Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Must Read!! Man Shares His Experience In A Quest To Get A Sugar Mummy In Abuja. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read!! Man Shares His Experience In A Quest To Get A Sugar Mummy In Abuja. (805 Views)

Man Shares His Experience With A Hotel Receptionist (photo) / Sugar Mummy Story In Abuja: Man Shares His Experience (Pics) / Interracial Couple In Russia: Nigerian Man Shares His Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read!! Man Shares His Experience In A Quest To Get A Sugar Mummy In Abuja. by Adefemi404: 6:50am On May 12, 2020
A man identified as Brian Dennis has taken to his Instagram account to share what he passed through in a quest to get a sugar mummy in Abuja.

Read his words

"One of the most popular misconceptions about Abuja is that there are plenty sugar mummies looking for young boys to spoil with their money in exchange for sexual pleasure. Na big lie.Thread !!

I heard this lie so much that I started seeing every older woman who drives a big car as a potential sugar mummy material when I came to this town. I always in my best behavior around them, waiting to be noticed and approached. Nothing happened. I was even helping some of them push their shopping trolleys in supermarkets when I noticed they needed help. Nothing come out. Nobody even asked me for phone number. I started thinking. Is it Jazz the other boys that have sugar mummies are using? Na wa.

Until one unfortunate Friday evening that I was having a drink by myself in a spot close to my house and I saw one light skinned thick woman in her late 40s pull up with a new RAV 4. She was also by herself and sat behind me. I thought it was a dream when the waiter brought a bottle for me and said that the woman at the table behind me sent the bottle for me.....

Full story here
[https://real-global-info..com/2020/05/man-shares-his-experience-in-a-quest-to.html]

Re: Must Read!! Man Shares His Experience In A Quest To Get A Sugar Mummy In Abuja. by Shelumiel: 6:54am On May 12, 2020
Hahaha...see grade-one scam grin

(1) (Reply)

My Observation: Tribes With Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria - Bendeco / I Need Help On How To Grow My Eyebrows / Hot Girl Show How She Twerks And Gets His Mans Di.k Erect [watch Video ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.