Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

How To Calculate The Length Of A Woman's Vxgina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Calculate The Length Of A Woman's Vxgina (1110 Views)

Does The Dick Size That Deflowers A Virgin Affect The Length Of Her Womb? / MEN!! This Is How You Should Calculate The BODY COUNT Of Any Woman! (Photo) / Penile Length (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Calculate The Length Of A Woman's Vxgina by LikeAking: 10:34am On May 12, 2020
Its very interesting to know the length x breath of your womans Virginia for fun sake.You guys will have great fun doing it,after calculating her own "p", she can calculate your own too.

If you wan play this kind play with your girl,see as you go use do am.

continue reading here:https://naijagoprogress..com/2020/05/how-to-calculate-length-of-womans.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: How To Calculate The Length Of A Woman's Vxgina by Enoch07: 10:37am On May 12, 2020
hmmmm which kind of smelling fun be dat
Re: How To Calculate The Length Of A Woman's Vxgina by LikeAking: 10:42am On May 12, 2020
Enoch07:
hmmmm which kind of smelling fun be dat

Top notch fun.

1 Like

Re: How To Calculate The Length Of A Woman's Vxgina by Enoch07: 10:46am On May 12, 2020
LikeAking:

Top notch fun.
apart from putting my dick into dat hole, I have nothing else to do with it
Re: How To Calculate The Length Of A Woman's Vxgina by Vickky12345(f): 10:56am On May 12, 2020
Na wao. Everyday new things coming up. May we all live in good condition oooo
Re: How To Calculate The Length Of A Woman's Vxgina by Vickky12345(f): 10:56am On May 12, 2020
Vickky12345:
Re: How To Calculate The Length Of A Woman's Vxgina by linearity: 11:01am On May 12, 2020
Vickky12345:

As many people no get work for dis lockdown, dem come dey imagine all kind of things for dem head.

Instead of dem to use am imagine correct thing like the cure of COVID-19, dem no do....dem leave that imagination give Madagascar, WHO and US...come dey imagine the weird things.
Re: How To Calculate The Length Of A Woman's Vxgina by LikeAking: 11:57am On May 12, 2020
LikeAking:
Its very interesting to know the length x breath of your womans Virginia for fun sake.You guys will have great fun doing it,after calculating her own "p", she can calculate your own too.

If you wan play this kind play with your girl,see as you go use do am.

continue reading here:https://naijagoprogress..com/2020/05/how-to-calculate-length-of-womans.html?m=1

The link is now working.
I'm very sorry

1 Like

Re: How To Calculate The Length Of A Woman's Vxgina by Aboks(m): 2:40pm On May 12, 2020
Nigerian youths are jobless by buhari is 100% correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Calculate The Length Of A Woman's Vxgina by LikeAking: 2:45pm On May 12, 2020
Please us this info with caution.
happy reading.

1 Like

Re: How To Calculate The Length Of A Woman's Vxgina by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 12, 2020
Even penis wey enter self dey vomit
Who wetin he see for inside sad
Re: How To Calculate The Length Of A Woman's Vxgina by MrSensor(m): 2:50pm On May 12, 2020
A middle finger can do a magic in calculating the length. tongue

Re: How To Calculate The Length Of A Woman's Vxgina by Lyydia(f): 2:52pm On May 12, 2020
Sigh
Re: How To Calculate The Length Of A Woman's Vxgina by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 12, 2020
Lyydia:
Sigh
That body tho cool

(1) (Reply)

I Caught My Wife Cheating With A Transvestite. / I Am way Older Than My real Age / Let Me Buy Your Fb Acct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.