Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Who Are The Ladies Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are The Ladies Dating? (555 Views)

Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / Ladies Dating & Marrying Broke Men - Let's Be Honest / To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Ladies Dating? by professore(m): 3:10pm On May 12, 2020
You meet a girl and she tells you that she is in a relationship.

You meet a guy and he says he is single and still hustling to make his life better.

Then who are these ladies dating, considering that the population of guys are even relatively fewer?
Re: Who Are The Ladies Dating? by rtdCivilservant: 3:38pm On May 12, 2020
Oga go keep ursef busy with meaningful things cos ur question is not logical.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Ladies Dating? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:32pm On May 12, 2020
professore:
You meet a girl and she tells you that she is in a relationship.

You meet a guy and he says he is single and still hustling to make his life better.

Then who are these ladies dating, considering that the population of guys are even relatively fewer?

you definitely should change you profile name...you are a disgrace to any "professor"· out there
Re: Who Are The Ladies Dating? by Adeboyefa(f): 8:23pm On May 12, 2020
Some of the "taken" ladies are actually single (i.e.not married or in a relationship) but don't want to appear desperately searching. Most of the "single" men are actually married with children but want to acquire side chics by claiming to be single.
Re: Who Are The Ladies Dating? by professore(m): 10:34pm On May 12, 2020
Adeboyefa:
Some of the "taken" ladies are actually single (i.e.not married or in a relationship) but don't want to appear desperately searching. Most of the "single" men are actually married with children but want to acquire side chics by claiming to be single.
Well said. Those quoting me and sayomg something else are feeling I exposed them, smiles.
Re: Who Are The Ladies Dating? by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 12, 2020
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=89474604]

you definitely should change you profile name...you are a disgrace to any "professor"· out there[/quote

How can I change it wanna change mine

(1) (Reply)

What Interesting Topics Can I Talk About With A Guy I Like? / Deleting Of Exes Numbers / I Wish I Could Have Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.